SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

New mass bait (fun for new baiters)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's a phishing email basically:

Quote:
Dear Gmail.com Account User,
This Email is from (Gmail.com) help desk and we are sending it to every of
(Gmail.com) User Accounts user for safety/maintainance from spam mails.
And we are having congestions due to the anonymous registration of (Gmail.com)
accounts so we are shutting down some (Gmail.com) accounts and your account
was among those to be that needs to be re -updated due to this condition.
We are sending you this email so that you can verify and in order to
for safety and maintainance of your account.If you are still interested please
confirm your account by filling the space below.
Your Username, password, date of birth and your country information would be needed
to verify your account.
* Username: (-----------)(Compulsory)
* Password: (----------)(Compulsory)
* Date of Birth: (------------) (optional)
* Country Or Territory: (------------) (optional)
Before sending your account details to us, you are advise to Login into this
Link below:http://www.Gmail.com Note that if your account do Login send us the details,
if otherwise it means it has already been deleted. Sorry for the inconvinence this might cause you
we are only trying to make sure you browse fine with our accounts.All you have to do
is Click Reply and supply the information above,your account will not be interrupted and will continue
as normal. Thanks for our attention to this request.Once again We apologize for any inconveniences.
Warning!!! Account users that refuses to update his/her account after
7 Days of receiving this warning will lose his or her account permanently.
2008©Gmail.com

Email address to respond to is: [email protected]

Sad thing is some people actually fall for this. If anyone needs help stringing this lad along, let me know. We did a bait on this awhile back but it's a hoot.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
scambuster3
Elite Baiter

Location: South East tip of Australia Down under, where a Dingo ate my Lads WU slip

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Funny
I get these from time to time

Bank accounts sent to mysterious Alan = 477

Winner of Inspector Gadget 2009 fake checks contest, thanks IG
Winner of Inspector Gadget 2008 Bank account contest, thanks IG

"You are going to scam your passport page "
"CENTRAL BANK OF NIGER1A has scanned this email for viruses, vandals and malicious content."
"The Central Bank of Nigerian will put you in jail for life. You must return that money or you will face a brutal consequences."
"I KNOW U ARE JUST A TIME WASTER AND A BULL SHITTER."
"Hope you are not a joker because I don't waste my time and job on jokers"
"Time wasters are not authorized to contact us"
Closed lad accounts
BadRich
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am in - first email sent to the mugu.

The secret of any promising business is secret.

I have t render help to you and you have not one day be serious.
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And they are fun to bait, while they last. I forget who baited the last one that was published on here but it was hilarious.

Scammer: "I want to you to spell out your password."
Baiter: "P-A-S-S-W-O-R-D"

And round and round it went until the scammer throws up their hands in disgust, or Gmail catches the account shuts it down.

pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
Search and Destroy
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cletus Crank has sent an e-mail.
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Keep them coming. I would love for our lad's box to be full next time he goes to log in. Laughing

ETA: Here's the last bait with a lad doing this: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=146881&highlight=gmail+customer

For the new folks, please don't necro (post in) the old thread.

Opps I crapped my pants
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ok I will try

Closed lad accounts X22

PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE AND PLEASE I NEED THE MONEY FOR MY SON TO CLEAR THE HOSPITAL BILL
mugu molester
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mail sent.

NOW I NO YOU ARE A REAL SON OF A BITCH BORN BY A BASTARD DRUNKARD. - mr.Barry Uba

Note you did not send me any money and you are causing a big problem. - barrister Mus4 B3llo
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

wtriker wrote:
I had a thought. Why not create a new account and give him the real password? I'm not sure how or what to do at that point but surely the master baiters here could figure out how to plant some email messages that might entice the lad to give up some of his own information, thinking he is going to get cash. Like a set of emails negotiating a bank transfer and then maybe the lad would edit the bank information to his own thinking the transfer would go to him instead. Shutting down a bank account would be worth the effort, right? Especially if the information appears to be in an unread message. Are they too dumb to figure something like that out?

from that thread that Scamalot mentioned.

I've done that just now, and will email him with the password. I've put in some of my baiting addies as contacts, and am happy to add yours if you want to see if he steals them Smile

alternatively, you can email [email protected] some nice mail about the money you owe him and see what happens Laughing The name of that account holder is Rich4rd Gr3aves - I think we should make him some sort of banker.

i accidentally sent him the wrong password, too Wink if you want to log in to play, the p'word is tpg0k_@msT

Click here to support 419Eater.com pony pony
Mortar x5 Nurse Nastys Audi TT

Last edited by JumpinJayJay on Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
straightshooter1960
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mail sent Very Happy

Malaysia x2
Closed lad accounts X5
high-seas-piracy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

K, I'm in.
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

For anyone who is new to this, if you have any questions, post them in this thread and I'll answer it as soon as I can.

Just so you know, do not give him your actual password. Also, the scammer will probably attempt to get into your box repeatedly and may cause your box to be re-verified. Reading the other thread should give you a very good idea on how to mess with him.

What he is most likely trying to do is take over your email and then contact all of the people in your address book, saying that you are stranded somewhere and to please send money by Western Union. If this is played right, you will tie up hours of paid internet time that he would have spent on real victims. So, we're hitting him where it hurts, in the wallet. Mass baits waste a scammer's resources, time and money. It also screws with their minds tremendously. Twisted Evil

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

sir scam alot wrote:

Just so you know, do not give him your actual password. Also, the scammer will probably attempt to get into your box repeatedly and may cause your box to be re-verified.

Well, if he's going to try to break in, he may try password cracking programs, so use this tool, and fraudstrate his efforts. Smile

PerfectPasswords
https://www.grc.com/passwords.htm

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's beautifully cruel sir scam alot. Laughing

... and like the idea of giving the Lad a Trojan Horse (not a pc trojan I hasten to add) account.

If someone could devise some pointless little programme to offer to a Lad as a password cracking device it could be hilarious to see him trying to use it and whining about how he can't get it to work. You could say that it's what you used to gain the addie. A bit like giving a Lad a chicken that lays a golden egg. (Why did I have to mention chickens ?)

Something with whirring numbers like a slot machine would be great, as long as it keeps a lad occupied for hours.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

btw, mail re-sent SSA Very Happy care to elaborate why for me Laughing

high-seas-piracy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, so on the idea of a trojan horse account, I have created M3lliss4 Gr3g0rio3s and her email, [email protected]

I'm planning on letting the scammer into this account, so if you want some fun go ahead and send Mel a note to be added to her contacts.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sent!

BTW, what was the Subject of the original email?

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

so now he has two real fake accounts Wink LMAO

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Something about your Gmail account being terminated.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My subject going back was "Please don't terminate my account"

My password was PASSWORD.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Scambo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Added a couple of contacts in gr3aves account.

Edit : I have just been into the account again and it said that the account was in use in one other location with IP address 41.220.75.3

I ran that through apelord and it came up as Nigeria.

in the name of the gods of our mother land Africa l curse you son of slave
hi thank you for the insults you rained on me and my family

Closed lad accounts x7

Last edited by Scambo on Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:55 am; edited 2 times in total
eror
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

SlapHappy wrote:
sir scam alot wrote:

Just so you know, do not give him your actual password. Also, the scammer will probably attempt to get into your box repeatedly and may cause your box to be re-verified.

Well, if he's going to try to break in, he may try password cracking programs, so use this tool, and fraudstrate his efforts. Smile

PerfectPasswords
https://www.grc.com/passwords.htm

brute-forcing works very rarely, with many email providers & websites only allowing a few attempts in a certian time.

Old Telecom Guy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Should be fun. sent [email protected] an email. Evil or Very Mad

"Mimi si yule ninayesema ni mimi" - Larry

"sir i have just told you the gospel truth" - D4n Nkw3rr3
Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkw3rr3: Port Harcourt to Abeche (with a layover in Cameroon)
Closed lad accounts x 4 Cellphone x 2 pony
high-seas-piracy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Larry, are you "h0wie" ?
Firbuz
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

M3l just got an email from my baiting account A.E. Barne5.

Closed lad accounts×14 United Kingdom United States
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic