SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The virgin safari - oh noes! a tragedy!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

the full story so far is now located... here!

Click here to support 419Eater.com pony pony
Mortar x5 Nurse Nastys Audi TT
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

oh ho ho!

Quote:
Dear Lovely Justina,

I got your mail, did you receive the picture i send to you my love, i hope to see you at the airport today, all i could see now is you my love, am going to ride you like a wild horse and take you to seven world world my love. am on my way now to Cotonou.

Thank you for your love toward me Justina once again, i just want you to know that i love you for who you i,

I hope to see you at the airport today or at the hotel
FROM YOUR LOVER JOE

how terrible that the safari camp taxi waited and picked me up from the hotel before I even had a chance to check in!

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@JJJ - On that passport pic...I don't think it's the same guy, even as a youngster. The ears don't match, or the nose.

Riding you like a horse...if he only saw your avatar. Laughing
Have fun in seven world world with your new man. Is that like Disneyland? Very Happy And all he can see is you...the image is burned on his retinas, as well. Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Definitely two lads!

Nice work. Looks like this mugu is traveling!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

guess what!

Quote:
my love
i arrive in cotonou yesterday night, i went direct to the airport, i did not see you: went straight to the marina hotel in the night, i ask for your name they told me there is nobody like that in this hotel, am very upset my love, i have to tell you the truth.

please my love , if is truth that you are in cotonou pleasa call me with this no 96165331 now , so that i can have rest of mind my love.
from your lover boy joe frantana

ip = 41.222.192.82 = Benin!

Safari = complete!

i'll let him sweat overnight before letting him know i'm at the camp, I think.

OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice job on the safari!

clapping

I love it when they are stressed!

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent, JJJ! Put on your hat! Very Happy clapping Thumbs up happy crowd

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Justine wrote:
Quote:
My love!

I am so sorry! I could not contact you immediately - the taxi to the safari camp waited for me in the evening, and I was taken straight to the camp. This is the first email I have been able to send, I am so so sorry. I feel so guilty for not being able to contact you straight away to be sure that you were ok!

My love, I have asked the safari camp to send the taxi for you. It is a free taxi to the camp, so you don't have to worry about paying for it - they will send it immediately. They will email you a voucher which you just need to print and give to the driver so they know who you are.

I am so sorry again, and look forward to seeing you when you arrive!

all my love

see if he's still on the hook and willing to go a little bit further Wink

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats on a well earned safari. May lover boy be the first of many.

Thumbs up

Now, up to Parakou, then Natitingou, all the way to the park!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats!!! Very Happy

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Safari-time !!! Yay, well done Smile

And that's the shittest fake passport I've seen in a while :-$
blah
Who's Your Daddy?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

very well done!

clapping
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If I wasnt stuck at work I would toast to you. You'll have to settle with beers! CONGRATS triple J

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thanks for the kind words, everyone. I'm having a blast Laughing

i don't think he's very happy Rolling Eyes

Quote:
dear love jxxxxxx,

I got your mail my love, since you did not call me with th number i give to you in cotonou to call me i decide to go back to ghana yesterday am in the ghana now my love.

the holy way i can belive you now is for you to call me with my number in ghana +233243651342 , am expecting your call tonigh.

if you refuse to call me that show you are a big lair, am also expect you to give me your number in cotonou so that i can call you also too.

from j0e frant4na

hehehe

so i'm going to call him and do a female american accent... i'm an aussie guy so it should be a giggle LOL see if he can tell. pity I can't record it Sad anyone else can feel free to call him or give his number to your mugu, that's just fine Wink

doesn't he read his mail? I'm no longer in cotonou - I'm at the safari camp! and I know for a fact that he received the mail from S1mba SC with his bus voucher.

a second helmet for getting him back to cotonou, maybe? then to the safari camp!

JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sent this for him to think about...

Quote:
I'm quite hurt that you are calling me a liar. I am no longer in Cotonou, as I told you in my last email, I am now at the Safari Camp. How can you call me in Cotonou when I'm not there? You can call me at the Safari Camp. Every time I try to call your phone, it says that the person I am calling is unavailable.

The man here at the camp said that he has emailed you a bus voucher so that you can travel to the camp from Cotonou. I thought that you would be doing this and I would see you today, but clearly you have returned home. What am I going to do with all these things I bought for you? What am I going to do with male clothes, and another laptop? I already own a watch, and an IPod, the only reason I bought these was for you, and now you don't want them. I had this money for you too, you clearly don't want that either.

I am going to the phone now to try to call you. If your number is unavailable, I won't try again, you will have to call me here.

Please my dear wonderful Joe, go back to Cotonou and catch the bus to the camp. It is so wonderful here! There is a swimming pool, and sauna, and the food is amazing! And I'm so very lonely at night here without you, I need to see you here.

Please my love, do it for me.

go back to cotonou, mugu, go back...

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations on the pith! happy crowd

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, JJJ...looks like Sleepless is online..pm her quick..i'll bet she will phone your lad for you! Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

LMAO that was kinda fun...

here (3mb .wav file, 6 mins)

still, he sounded quite desperate for the $100 dollars. my apologies for the voice, but I had to call him Very Happy

back to email now. maybe if things go well justine can break a leg and bernie can ring the mugu to tell him he needs to come to the camp... i'm sure i can do a bernie much more convincingly.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahahaha!

Nice work!

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Funny call, JJJ! "Ludmilla" has got nothing on your sweet voice. Laughing Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

surely he can borrow a little more cash... how much can it cost to get to Cotonou from Accra?

Quote:
Hello Joe,

It was so nice to hear your voice. I have kept trying to call you through the night but your phone seems to have problems and I can't get through.

How can I send you $100? If you just come here I have the money you need and more, I brought US$5,000 in cash with me for sight-seeing and to buy things to take home with me. Isn't there any way you can get to Cotonou? I did promise to reimburse all of your costs when you give me the receipts for buses, taxis, food, etc.

I look forward to seeing you when you get here. You just need to get to Cotonou so that you can catch the free bus to the Safari Camp.

Love
Justine

PS I think the masseur here is a very handsome man, he winked at me today!

JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ooooo

Quote:
Goodday to you my love Justina,

I receive your mail and i know how you feel when things is happen to us like this, my love jusina, but i want you to send me your phone number so that i call you and talk to you my love, or give me the hotel number of Safari Camp, so that i can call them and talk to you, when i get to Cotonou tomorrow.

I want you to understanad that am not after your money, I just love you because of your kindness and your love toward me. i have money ok.

As soon as you send me the phone number today i will borrow money again and been on my way to Cotonou to meet you at Safari Camp my love.

My love, i hope you understand i painful it is for me to come to cotonou without seen you last week, i hope to see you tomorrow as receive your phone number today.

I wait to here from you today my love
don,t forget to write me today.

From your lover boy joe frantana.

i need to pimp someone's number Wink either a lady who can play justine, or a guy that can be someone at the camp saying Justine can't come to the phone for one reason or another. i really want this guy to go back to cotonou Twisted Evil any suggestions? i'll post in the simba thread to check whether there's a number they use - i'm guessing the one on the website, except he's expecting the safari camp, not a UK number...

[edit]screw it, i'll give it to him anyway and see what happens Wink

yournamehere
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I'm sure Simba is using a state-of-the-art VOIP system for their Safari Camps worldwide... so they all have UK numbers... nothing strange there... (or make up some other excuse...) Smile
Really hope you get him to move again... tell him not to miss that shuttle!
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Isn't the whole point of the camp to "get away from it all"??? They only have internet & phone at certain times when they turn on the generators according to Simba if I remember right from other postings.

By the way, um, nice job on the female voice Laughing

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

the saga continues... now he's just begging Rolling Eyes

Quote:
DEAR JUST1NA,
I RECEIVE YOUR MAIL, IF ITS TRUTH THAT YOU LOVE ME, AS I LOVE YOU, MY LOVE , GIVE ANYBODY IN THE CAMP TO GO TO COTONOU AND SEND ME JUST $150 USD TO MY NAME JOE FR4NTANA, TO ACCRA GHANA, IF ITS TRUTH THAT YOU ARE IN THE CAMP AND YOU ARE NOT LIEYING TO ME.

Justine wrote:
Quote:
Joe dear,

I will give $500 to the driver of the bus, personally, to give to you when he picks you up in Cotonou. That is the best that I can do for you. I can not believe that you continue to call me a liar. I only have one week left in Benin, I dearly hope to see you here soon.

so tomorrow morning I'll send him another one saying that the driver has his money... he's coming to Cotonou again kicking and screaming, but damn him he's gonna come Wink

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic