SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Apologies - I've been duffing up a local scammer

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've just been involved in a home grown scammer episode that has been hitting the headlines in the UK over the last few days.

My oh my has it been fun. Laughing

I've been using all my skills on this scammer and finally he's shut up shop and closed down.

It's not been 419 related so I took it off site on another forum and I got some major flak, but it's really worked out a treat now.

I mentioned I didn't usually handle this type of scam but used the same username as here, so anyone could look me up, to show that I was above board and honest.

Someone tracked me down and maybe it'll help our cause

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=1229473&page=20

It's really satisfying to get a result. Very Happy

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
luckey

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Judging from all of the clapping hands, it looks like you've won them over. Very Happy

Great work as usual Gomer!

Star A Star
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

and not one burnt chicken in sight clapping

i am tired of all these rusbish, i am waisiting my time andf mone
Ok i will try and take the form to my staff members, once i get the form filled, i am not ready to fill another form, make sure that this is all the forms, i am going to fill them and once i get them done, i will not fill another form
If you see how i was insulted in the western union office, you will pitty me - nope you're wrong there pal
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The most satisfying thing to me and others is that it demonstrates that we take on scammers irrespective of race, colour, religion or nationality.

They ALL get my back up and make me angry.

I only went off site because it wasn't a 419 scam.

Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

First I was reading the news reports on this, then I come here and find they were run out of town by the Gomer Boyz!

I would ask for proof that they had the real Santa Claus as well, there are fake ones around at this time of year. Wink

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
baiter_boi
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Any news on the West Midlands link Gomer?

Great work by the way!

<i><b>your mother was raped by a gang of imbecile and gave birth to a degenerate mother f****r like you<b></i>

New to 419? Sign up for a mentor
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

baiter_boi wrote:
Any news on the West Midlands link Gomer?

Great work by the way!

You clearly want to see me deaded. Laughing

@ Roy Cropper - If they come looking for me here - deny all knowledge right ?

One poster there (a scammer supporter) accused me of being a female poster who was congratulating me. I didn't dare mention that I sometimes pose as a female when baiting. Laughing

I think any other incarnations are dead in the water now. The whole thing has been reported round the world - from California to Australia, so I don't think there's much money to be made now but a few prods with a sharp knife may be in order. Twisted Evil

Peanut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
GomerPyle deserves your thanks because he is knowledgable, generous with his time, and has worked hard writing his letters albeit in his rather pompous style.

...Passive-aggressive much??

Great work, Gomer. I got the gist of what happened, though I have clearly been spoiled by our nice, neat forum. Too long over on that other site gave me a headache...

Very Happy

Sand TimerSafariSafari(Lagos-Benin City-Lagos-Kano-Maiduguri-Lagos-Calabar): ~2,696 miles,stranded for 11 days: "I am very grateful that you have turned me into a tourist,international espionage and adventurer." ~Desmond and Churchill

Please i am advicing you to comply with the bank so that they will tranfered this fun into your account. ~Rosemary

U.S. Passport Application - 50 Pages of Fun

The Peanut Gallery - Artwork Baits "DO YOU KNOW THAT SECURITY PHOTOS IS AGAINST HUMANITY , CAN YOU TELL A RESPONSIBLE MAN TO BE CARRYING IN FISH ON THE HEAD TO TAKE A PHOTO. CAN YOU DO THAT?" - Mr. Ferguson
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Pompous

I love it. That kind of praise makes me go all tingly. They miss out ferocious like a mad Pit Bull, but that's okay, I prefer to hide that trait.

I'm no pretty picture, but take a look at this mugshot

http://www.dailyecho.co.uk/news/3948665.Mr_Gold_is_man_behind_controversial_Lapland_New_Forest/

Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"Mr Gomer chopping Scamta's Dolla from here to Lapland" (Dis)satisfaction guaranteed. Very Happy

Nice work Mr G.

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great job, Gomer. I believe there is a real Santa, now. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now I can get back to work here - making scammers squeal. Very Happy

Plus ca change.

Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just heard about this on BBC Radio 2 news.

OFT got 2000 complaints in a couple of weeks according to them.
You been mass-mailing ASEMs, Gomer?

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You'll make jojo jealous if you start on me. Laughing

It's really weird taking on a scammer in such a completely different way but many skills we use here came in handy.

We are very dangerous people - to scammers. Very Happy

callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It made the news way down here in NZ as well.

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What ? - that I'm a bastard. Laughing

A scammer lover has had a pop at me on that forum and I've slam dunked him.

It's a good thing we're kept caged in most of the year. We are way too cruel for polite society.

remmy223
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i have followed that story and amazed how things have gone.
good work GP

the forum you linked us to,you have a fan
Quote:
I just think that you've somewhat hijacked a forum which is really to empower the actual people ripped off by the ghastly Mears, and subordinated it to your hobby of acting the role of a 'good guy' against the wicked scammers.

I'm sure your practical help would have been equally appreciated it if you had offered it in a less overbearing manner, and this would have the added benefit of not reducing some of the forum members to being merely your foot-soldiers or cheerleaders, but rather giving them the satisfaction of involvement in getting their money back and seeing the Mears creature squirm.

It's quite frankly risible to suggest, as the falsely modest tone of a couple of your postings suggest, that you personally, as opposed to the many agencies and individuals involved, had any influence whatsoever in closing the silly park down today. You're deluded if you think that, you're mad as a box of frogs, and I could leave you to your fantasy, except the fact that you are superficially convincing, I'll give you that, and you're treating real people, and real problems flippantly so you can create a drama with you at its centre.

Confused

there is always one

you are bauitfull i will show the picture to my kid

Death man walking.
Click here to support 419Eater.com
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

... and this is how I answered that comment

Quote:
Addressed to Phil

I'm so thick skinned I could care less.

I don't court friends, favours or thanks.

One person who pm'd me knows my attitude and why I feel that way,

As I am unlikely to be here much I am as inconsequential as your comments have been irrelevant.

The best chance of anyone getting any chance of gaining recompense was by crystallizing the position. This has been achieved so I am taking no futher action at all.

Beyond that - I will ignore your future comments of any sort because they have no interest to me.

I'm wondering if it's one of the bureaucrat's feathers I ruffled today.

Place your bets.

Tastysnack
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well Gomer, like the lads, I'm a bit lazy. Pray tell what page do you start out on? I'd hate to weed through 20 pages of swill to find your genious at work.

Thanks!

"you are the must fool i have ever seen fuck you like the 12.5 million idoit dont write me again" Radebe Gumede 7-16-09 after his bank transfer failed.

"Sorry we do not know Mr. Gomer. Send that email fromthe so called gomer to us for scrutiny."- Devati Mooleedhar

SON OF A DOG GO EAT SHIT AND DRINK WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOSERRRRRRRRR.GET A LIFE--Bakar Saud (After Mr. Gomer chopped his dolla')

YOU ATE OUR MONEY AND YOU START MOCKING US--Bishop Anthony

Fake Checks Received= $63,487 US
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love the latest statement on www.laplandnewforest.co.uk/index.html
Quote:
Official Announcement: 4th December 2008

With my deepest regret and sincerest apology I am left with no option but to announce that I am forced to close the children's entertainment theme park "Lapland New Forest" for 2008 due ( I believe at the time of publishing ) to:

* Intentional organised crowd manipulation and event sabotage during and since our first trading weekend.

* The unscrupulous and inaccurate negative bias media broadcasts of both local and national press and television companies that contributed significantly to fuelling widespread public concern, frenzy and distraction since the 1st December 2008.

* What I believe to be a wholly illegal action by the credit merchant company called "Streamline" of seizing/withdrawing all funds without notice from the Lapland New Forest Ltd bank account leaving us completely unable to trade.

For all people wishing to claim financial reimbursement I can only advise ( at the time of writing ) that you return to our website for further information on this important matter.

Both I and all of the Lapland New Forest Team have had every intention of both continuing and continuing to enhance our children's event ... we have all put many months of hard planning, endeavour and finance into the Christmas theme park ... our wonderful venture and advertising campaign proved to be highly popular and many of our visitors did have a great day with us!

We are all deeply upset at the outrageous lies, slander, accusations, violent threats and lack of official support we have endured and I have every intention of pursuing all matters to the full extent of the law.

From myself and every member of the Lapland New Forest Team to ALL of our valued customers and incredible team players that contributed so much to our honourable enterprise - we look forward to reaching a clear and satisfactory conclusion as soon as is possible.

Victor Mears
Director of Lapland New Forest Ltd.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Tastysnack
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nevermind. Post 189 on page 10 is where Mr. Gomer appears. He is even wearing a cape.

"you are the must fool i have ever seen fuck you like the 12.5 million idoit dont write me again" Radebe Gumede 7-16-09 after his bank transfer failed.

"Sorry we do not know Mr. Gomer. Send that email fromthe so called gomer to us for scrutiny."- Devati Mooleedhar

SON OF A DOG GO EAT SHIT AND DRINK WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOSERRRRRRRRR.GET A LIFE--Bakar Saud (After Mr. Gomer chopped his dolla')

YOU ATE OUR MONEY AND YOU START MOCKING US--Bishop Anthony

Fake Checks Received= $63,487 US
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats to Gomer!

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I started with post 189 on page 10 and started out quite calm and then developed into a hurricane some time after that. Laughing

This photo was published in a local newspaper (not to be viewed by people of a nervous disposition) Laughing

http://www.dailyecho.co.uk/resources/images/749612/?type=display

Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice one Gomer, the vat man should give them a few nightmares.

I lapped it up, You pompous forum jacker you Laughing
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

'Pervert Bastard' or 'mad as a box of frogs' - I'm not sure which is the most fitting title. Certainly makes a good signature line. Laughing

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic