SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My First Love Trophy!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Canadian419
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here it is, my long awaited love Trophy. Ive been doing a little research on her. I've come to the conclusion that she has swindeled the HELL out of alot of people. What do you guys think? and where should i go from here...Im in the process of getting her bank account information. (my alias is C4rl0s V4ndste1n) Image
alembic42
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi there,

Well done. It's obviously photoshopped, but that has wasted their time, and in my eyes it makes it a trophy Very Happy

Every second they spend trying to scam us means a victim isn't being scammed for however briefly.

Keep it up.

Alembic
Canadian419
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ive had her going for about 2 weeks now, about 20 emails a day, she thinks im a phtographer, and im going to send her money for her pictures, she now wants western union. so heres the kicker, ill just send her there a bunch of times. with wrong and missing numbers, doctoring reciepts and the like...it's only going to get better.
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
about 20 emails a day, she thinks im a phtographer

That's a lot of traffic, don't you have to work Question your character?
That photo shoot in Paris for Marie-Claire is just before Xmas, you could tell her that you might hop a plane while you are there or meet another girl in "RL" or online and have her raise her stakes to keep you. So many ways to divert her/his attention, don't make it easy on her, let her work for your promises and attention Twisted Evil
A good job, but 20 emails a day, you must have plenty of spare time, take another one and recycle your answers to #1 Laughing
Have fun, bait safe

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Haha, fortunately I have a job that allows me to have spare time. Ive told her to go away more than a few times. I told her that I have the authority to say goodbye. The problem is, she can hardly speak. She doesnt understand anything I'm saying to her. lol, She thinks I'm going to pay her for each picture. via WU? what company in the world would pay a client from WU? She says she doesnt have a bank account...know any good ways to get it out of her.?
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

G'day Canadian,,
Could I suggest you get her to slow it down with the e-mails, She's obversely working you with a script, So it takes her no time at all to cut and paste, then add a name of a small detail here and there. While your working your fingers out replying..

I have most of mine trained to ONE e-mail every couple of days.. In that way, you can drag it out. As to the money thing, Ignore that for now, she'll come back with the requests, if she thinks your trying to get into her pants. And there's heaps of reasons why you can't send her money.. In fact a lot more then reasons she has for asking..

Keep changing the subject, and once she's off-script, your away, And you will know when she's off script by the spelling mistakes, Scripts are nearly always perfect. And before you know it , she'll be in love with you, Then you can discuss visits [ her to you] her mum, the dog, flowers in the garden. In fact everything BUT a pay day.

The problem is once WU starts to bounce, she, [ actually your talking to a man, But don't let that put you off, Some of them are very good. ] will know the pay days not going to come, and that will be the end of the bait. And they will simply drop you and move on to the next sucker // victim.

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you want her to waste trips, you will have to get her away from WU. There is other fun to be had with WU (like MTCN s3cur3) but you likely won't get any travel. WU is popular partly because the MTCN can be tracked online, so they can verify the money is there (or discover there is no money) from the comfort of their own computer...

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks alot guys. This community is so great! Yeah I know shes a dude, but I'm telling her that my "company" is only able to do straight bank to bank transfer. And all of the emails are personal, I can hardly read anything she/he is saying. I'll get about 5 emails conversing with her, then all of a sudden I'll get something like "Oh darling, How I Miss life without you,please I need 1300 Euros, so I can get my visa to come visit you and you can get a warm supper." I think the scripts are my favorite...Their hilarious. But aside from that, Mostly she replies with HORRIBLE English, half Russian, nonsense. I've told her about 3 times that I cannot do business with someone who wont cooperate with simple requirements. Then I explain I need her bank account to initiate a transfer for all the pictures shes sent me. (which look like a model...lol, I don't know where they get the pic's holding the paper.)(i know it was photo shopped, I checked the embedded data) So thanks for all the input guys, It's really appreciated! Have a good one Wink
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There's always an excuse WHY you can't send the money. Your about to have a baby, a car accident, WU just got robbed, public holiday, They've run out of forms, 911, about 200 on why the car won't start, Your trapped in a snow storm, Your budge died.. exchange rates, the price of the dollar. Food poisoning, your mother-in-law turn up. WU had a fire.

Get some forms from here, or Nasty Nurse, and explain that due to terrorist activity, these have to be completed before they will allow you to send money out of the country. It's not your fault, that's the way it is..

And if all that fails,, change the subject

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
scambuster3
Elite Baiter

Location: South East tip of Australia Down under, where a Dingo ate my Lads WU slip

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

tell her ALL your money is in a superannuation fund and they require 30-60 days notice to withdraw cash
that slows them down

Bank accounts sent to mysterious Alan = 477

Winner of Inspector Gadget 2009 fake checks contest, thanks IG
Winner of Inspector Gadget 2008 Bank account contest, thanks IG

"You are going to scam your passport page "
"CENTRAL BANK OF NIGER1A has scanned this email for viruses, vandals and malicious content."
"The Central Bank of Nigerian will put you in jail for life. You must return that money or you will face a brutal consequences."
"I KNOW U ARE JUST A TIME WASTER AND A BULL SHITTER."
"Hope you are not a joker because I don't waste my time and job on jokers"
"Time wasters are not authorized to contact us"
Closed lad accounts
SomersetC
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What do I think? The hair is fantastic. Lovely shade of black. When Chucky Solud0 sends me my 10M, I'll buy her a yacht and a toner cartridge.
<< Likes brunettes.

Complain about the rings on the middle fingers, though. Ask about the necklace. Ask about birthstones, signs of the Zodiac.

Oh. And the current US bailout stuff - your bank went belly-up, all foreign transactions above X dollars have been halted... all sorts of ways your money would not arrive.
Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is she for the 1950's..? Looks like a beehive to me.

BTW, I don't think it is photoshopped...

"What you can tell me now? Maybe Russian Mafia, Godzilla, Hitler, third World War
prevented you make a transfer?"
"You are not bigger than Almighty God.If You were created by God, then i command the charm you are using to fail.IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH. REKE MAMA LAKKAKULIMAKA." Barrister Aby
"fock yuuuuuuu" - Kevin Ezeh
"i hope u r real..bcos u r sounding like a joker now" - Day0
"If you have nothing to say or do, go f**k yourself." N4na

Ivory Coast
United States <- Fake dog adoption site

pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Dancing Banana

Mortar x20
Old Coaster
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Look at it under high magnification. I too think it is not photoshopped. For example, the shadow cast by the paper runs correctly across her wrist.

United Kingdom Nigeria United Kingdom Spain
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

IF it's a fake it's a really good one ...

I noticed that all her "L's" are slightly different, so it's not a typed font...

Shadows look right

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I vote for authentic Smile

Congrats.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic