SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Chop draws many responses (Mr. G0mer is clever and safari??)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After squabbling over a shipment of laptops that my lad(s) refused to go pick up I was convinced by the kind Mr. G0mer to pay my fees by the Friday deadline and he would get the laptops. So Wednesday I sent a copy of my Western Union receipt to Mr. G0mer and CCed my lad and his "boss". They weren't too thrilled come Saturday morning.

Mr. Kut3 wrote:
3:01 AM EST
Subject: very urgent

hi,walter
who is Mr. G0mer

The Bank of Africa wrote:
4:39 AM EST
Subject: DISQUALIFICATION OF CLIAM

DEAR APPLYING INHERITOR,

Mr,3D.R0B1NS

THIS MANAGEMENT BANK OF AFRICA (BOA) HEREBY BRINGS TO YOUR NOTICE THAT THE MANDATE GIVEN TO YOU BY THIS BANK HAS BEEN EXPIRED.

MR (3D.R0B1NS) THE MANAGEMENT BOARD OF DIRECTORS HAS DISQUALIFIED YOUR APPLICATION OF CLIAM

REASON..FOR FAILING TO ABIDE WITH THE BANKING RULES AND REGULATION.

THANKS
MANAGEMENT
BANK OF AFRICA
DR ALL3N AL@K3

FOREIGN REMITTANCE DIRECTOR

Mr. C0k3r wrote:
4:49 AM EST
Subject: you are very stupid and idiot

TO MR WALTER
FROM MR @UGUST1NE M0NDAY C0K3R

Bad morning to you,first who is mr g0mer,you are very stupid and idiot,how dare you play on our intellengence,you must be very big fool,and please dont you ever write me again,

in respect of the whole lies you haveing been telling us go and collect your useless laptops

walter you are too small to fuck with me (mr idiot)

have a bad day

Mr. Kut3 wrote:
5:55 AM EST
Subject: useless man

hi,walter
who is mr g0mer,you sent the fees through (one mr g0mer i dont know ) please kindly check the western union website,you are a uselesss idiot and you will never see 2009

you are a mad man,where did you get the western union receipt mad man

mr mad man have a bad end of the year

I always wondered if Mr. Kut3 and Mr. Cok3r were played by different lads. My theory on what happened is the first got my message and wondered what happened. The second saw it and knew and sent me the second and third messages, then the first was informed and sent his angry letter.

I'm still playing dumb and trying to salvage it. They haven't e-mailed my Mr. G0mer address. Sad

Also, this is the second time I have been disqualified by the bank for not following instructions. After the first time I was told to use a different name by my lad so we could fool his boss, and also that is when I suggested sending them a bribe/gift.

Time to log onto my G0mer addy and send a mocking e-mail! Very Happy

Tattoo Mortar x11 Closed lad accounts x17 Safari x3

United States Thailand Switzerland Nigeria Sweden x115

pony Golden Goat Goat x2 Mc Fry

Art baits: X-Wing

419 Eater Theatre: The Hitchhiker

Lads & Crocodiles:
Safari x3 Vcamera x3 {John} {Willie} {Kingsley}

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David

Last edited by BluthBanana on Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Time to log onto my G0mer addy and send a mocking e-mail!

I was just about to suggest the very same thing!!!! Wink

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, all hope is not lost. Here is the latest as of this morning

Bamb@r@ Kut3 wrote:
2:56 AM EST
Subject: VERY URGENT

HI,walter
bad morning you are a big fool,and a very stupid person,you have paid your money to scammers i am very disappionted in you

i told you from the onset that you must listen to me,now that you have fail to listen to instructions that is what you deserve, i will advise you to discommunicate that MR G0MMER because he is a scammer

i will get him please i will need your assistance please play along with him and collect his phone number once you do so i will get the police to monitor his line because this is a slap on my face and my bank,so many people like him has frauded so many people

mr walter please i want to get this man arrested and deal with because i will tell you nothing but the truth,how can you pay money to someone you dont know because he wrote you a mail

i shall get him (the mr g0mmer) if you co-operate with me

WALTER FOR YOUR OWN GOOD PLEASE DONT COMMUNICATE WITH HIM AGAIN

AND PLEASE FORWARD ALL THE MAILS YOU RECEIVE FROM HIM TO ME IMMEDIATELY NOW NOW

I PROMISE YOU I WILL GET HIM ARRESTED

Bamb@r@ Kut3 wrote:
4:38 AM EST
Subject: I AM WAITNG FOR THE MAILS YOU RECEIVE FROM MR G0MER

Hi,walter
please you have to co-opreate with me because i will ARREST MR G0MER BECAUSE RIGHTNOW YOU WILL PLAY ALONG WITH HIM

IF YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW THAT HE IS A FRAUDSTAR PLEASE TELL HIM TO SEND YOU THE LAST MAIL THAT YOU SENT TO THE BANK AND HE SHOULD ALSO SEND YOU THE MAIL THAT YOU RECEIVE FROM THE SPECIAL MONITORING UNIT OF (BOA ) IF HE (MR G0MER) CAN SEND YOU THESE DOCUMENT THEN HE IS NOT A SCAMMER

YOU HAVE TO DO THIS THING VERY FAST(FIRST PLAY ALONG WITH HIM AND DONT YOU SEND A SINGLE PENNY TO HIM BECAUSE HE IS A FRAUDSTAR

WALTER YOU HAVE REALLY DISAPPIONTED ME BECAUSE NOW THAT YOU HAVE PAID TO THE WRONG PERSON I DONT KNOW WHAT OR YOU WANT THE BANK TO DO

YOU WERE GIVEN AN INSRUCTION FROM THE BANK ON WHAT TO DO,YOU WENT AND DO SOMETHINGELSE

YOU ARE TRULY A BIG FOOL ..I AM WAITNG FOR THE MAILS YOU RECEIVE FROM MR G0MER .

PLEASE DO IT VERY FAST

I AM WAITING

Per his request I forwarded him the message I receive. I will also follow up with a couple more frantic messages. I sure hope that evil Mr. G0mmer gets arrested! Laughing

I love how he's taken to wishing me a bad morning Rolling Eyes

Lads & Crocodiles:

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He should be careful what he wishes for-Mr G0mer will make it happen. Very Happy

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
how can you pay money to someone you dont know because he wrote you a mail
Good question. lad. And just who might YOU be? Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
HomerJFong
Courtesiless son of a doggy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
you are a mad man,where did you get the western union receipt mad man

mr mad man have a bad end of the yearmr mad man have a bad end of the year

Another satisfied customer!

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"We stayed there for two days hopping to get any of you" - Pastor Collins
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
kraftstrom
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Did you already send him another lad's number? Twisted Evil

(I'd be happy to provide one if needed Wink )

"You bastards think it’s funny,
Lyin’ and thieving all your life,
Think all there is is money,
Got your future strapped up tight,
Just ‘Cos You Got The Power,
That don’t mean you got the right"

"ONE DAY YOU WILL DIE LIKE ANT!" - Apostle Obinna
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a lad in mind that I'd like him to call, but if I need another I'll get your lad's from you Very Happy

Lads & Crocodiles:

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He has a whole plan of action when his dollar is thoroughly chopped...

Bamb@r@ Kut3 wrote:
12:19 PM EST
Subject: VERY URGENT I AM WAITING..........

Hi,WALTER
YOU ARE INDEED A BIG FOOL,HOW CAN YOU PAY TO SOMEONE YOU HAVE NOT HEARD A SINGLE DEAL WITH,EVEN IF YOU ARE GOING TO PAY,YOU SHOULD HAVE CONTACTED ME

NOW LISTEN AND LISTEN VERY CAREFULLY,PLEASE AND PLEASE YOU SHOULD NOT WRITE THE SCAMMER AGAIN

AND AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVE THIS MAIL PLEASE AND PLEASE GO AHEAD AND CREATE A NEW EMAIL ADDRESS AND MAKE SURE YOU FORWARD IT TO ME IMMEDIATELY

AS SOON AS YOU CHANGE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS YOU SHALL WRITE THE BANK FIRST THING TOMMOROW MORNING WITH THE NEW MAIL ADDRESS AND TELL THE BANK HOW YOU WERE DUPED

I SHALL LIKE YOU TO WRITE THE BANK BEFORE 8.OOAM BECAUSE THE BANK OPEN BY 8.OOAM

YOU SHALL PLAY ALONG WITH HIM(MR G0MER) PRENTEDING THAT YOU WERE STILL INTERSTED PLEASE DONT LET HIM DISCOVER THAT YOU HAVE KNOWN THAT HE IS SCAMMER YOU WILL THEN ASK OF HIS PHONE NUMBER AS SOON AS HE GIVES YOU HIS PHONE NUMBER I SHALL GET HIM ARRESETD BECAUSE MY BANK HAS ARRESTED SOME PEOPLE USEING THE NAME OF MY BANK TO FRAUD SO MANY PEOPLE ...REMEMBER DONT LET HIM KNOW YOU HAVE DISCOVERED HIS TRICKS

I PROMISE YOU ..MR WALTER I SHALL GET HIM ARRESTED BY THE POLICE BECAUSE THIS IS A SLAP ON MY FACE AND THE ENTIRE STAFF OF BOA

I WILL GIVE YOU A NEW EMAIL ADDRESS FIRST THING TOMMOROW MORNING SO WE CAN BE COMMUNICATING WITH

NOW I STILL ADIVSE YOU TO TELL THE BANK TO GIVE YOU A NEW EMAIL ADDRESS SO YOU CAN BE COMMUNICATING WITH THEM

BECAUSE IF YOU ARE NOT CAREFULL YOU WILL LOSE ALL YOUR MONEY TO FRAUDSTERS BECAUSE THEY ARE EVERYWHERE

I AM WAITING FOR THE NEW EMAIL ADDRESS ..AND MAKE SURE YOU WRITE THE BANK IMMEDIATELY

I AM WAITING

The coloring is as it was in his message to me. This lad has been even more delightful post-chop than he was before!

Lads & Crocodiles:

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Awesome. This lad thinks he can take on the fearsome G0m3rb0yz. He's in for a world of hurt.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad (or these lads?) are calling it a night.

Mr. C0k3r wrote:
1:42 PM EST
Subject: mr walter (GOOD EVENING)

TO MR WALTER

Good evening i was just inform by mr bamb@r@ that you have been duped by scammers i saw your mail and i was very angry with the content

MR WALTER ..i thought the bank gave you an instruction to follow.WHY.DONT YOU FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS THE BANK GAVE TO YOU

NOW YOU HAVE REALLY LEARN A LOT OF LESSON

I WILL ADVISE YOU TO GET IN TOUCH WITH THE BANK SO THE CHAIRMAN WILL GIVE YOU A BETTER SOLUTON TO THE PROBLEM

MR WALTER,from what mr bamb@r@ told me, i now know that you dont listen to instruction

good night

Mr. Kut3 wrote:
2:00 PM EST
Subject: I SHALL GET BACK TO YOU TOMMOROW

Hi walter
Good evening sir i am really very angry at your dealings with the bank

i remmember very well when i told you to come down to burkinafaso you thought i was joking with you

there is still a solution,the only way rightnow is to tell the bank

is only the bank that can solve this problem because the mandate they gave you has already expired

now if you get the MR G0MMER phone number i shall personally give it to our SPECIAL MONITORING UNIT OF MY BANK THEY WILL TRACE HIM AND GET HIM ARRESTTED

YOU DONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT IT,THEY WILL GET HIM ARRESTTED THAT IS A PROMISE AS SOON AS THEY GET HIM,THEY KNOW HOW THEY WILL RECOVER YOUR MONEY FROM HIM

AS I SAID BEFORE THE BANK IS ONLY SOLUTION TO THIS PROBLEM NOW

YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT MISTAKE..THE MISTAKE THAT YOU DO IS VERY OBIVIOUS AND YOU ARE THE CAUSE.

SO IF I CALL YOU A BIG FOOL TEN TIMES,YOU DESERVE IT BECAUSE TRULY YOU ARE

MR WALTER YOU CAN CREATE A NEW EMAIL ADDRESS WITH YAHOO OR GMAIL AND YOU CAN EVEN USE ANOTHER NAME FOR IT

IF YOU ARE USEING ANOTHER NAME MAKE SURE YOU TELL THE BANK EVERYTHING SO THEY WILL ACT VERY FAST

I SHALL GET BACK TO YOU TOMMOROW,PLEASE AND PLEASE DONT PAY A SINGLE PENNY UNLESS I TOLD YOU TO DO SO

To recap: I don't follow instructions and if I am called a big fool ten times I deserve it. Fair enough. At least my greetings have been promoted back up to 'good.'

I am going to change my email address, but something tells me that won't be the end of the infamous Mr. G0mer and his havok. Twisted Evil

Lads & Crocodiles:

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"Good evening" is way better than "Bad morning," especially for a BIG FOOL! Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Send him the money - he still won't get it. Laughing

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
mcstability
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
how can you pay money to someone you dont know because he wrote you a mail

How indeed Laughing
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I do believe that Idiot Dan is just dying for another visit. Do you think you can get your lad to travel to Benin City?

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Jayhawk - Don't I wish... I instituted this dollar chop after this clown couldn't be bothered to travel from Ouagadougou to Bobo-Diulasso for a few laptops and $10k. We've been squabbling over it for almost a month now. I could tell him that the hen that lays golden eggs is waiting for him in Benin City and all he'd do is whine about being too busy working at his imaginary bank to go pick it up. Rolling Eyes

If anything changes I'll make Benin City his first destination! Very Happy

Lads & Crocodiles:

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

seminal
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Its amazing how many of them call him G0mmer!!

Can they not read? My current pet is convinced D4ve G0mer can hack into anyones email account - he has changed his own email address several times to counteract that (I dont need to as I have installed "G0merblocker 2008" on my computer) Laughing
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love how this lad (or lads, I'm still not certain) utilize so many email addresses:

Mr. Kut3 wrote:
2:29 AM EST
Subject: LET US WAIT FOR THE BANK RESPONSE ON THIS MATTER

Hi,walter
Good morning i just saw the new mail address now this discontiue your contact with him we shall get him anytime he writes on the former email address dont you ever reply to his mail again

as you have contacted the SPECIAL MONITORING UNIT OF MY BANK THEY WILL GET HIM

i am already late for work i get back to you in the evening,LET US WAIT FOR THE BANK RESPONSE ON THIS MATTER

BOA Special Monitoring Unit wrote:
3:26 AM EST
Subject: IMPORTANT NOTICE TO... MR.ED.R0BINS

ATTENTION: DISPATCH 1ST DECEMBER. 2008

DEAR APPLYING INHERITOR,

Mr,ED.R0BINS

ON THE 24TH OF NOVEMBER 2008 YOU WROTE A MAIL TO THIS BANK REQUESTING FOR A BANK ACCOUNT WHICH YOU SHALL USE IN WIREING THE ACTIVETION FEES WHICH YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO PAY

MR ED.R0BINS THIS BANK DOES NOT RECEIVE A REACTIVETION FEES THROUGH BANK ACCOUNT

YOU WERE GIVEN A NAME OF ONE OF OUR DIRECTORS WHICH YOU SHALL USE IN SENDING THE REACTIVETION FEES

ON 29TH OF NOVEMBER 2008 YOU WROTE ANOTHER MAIL THAT YOU HAVE PAID THE REACTIVETION FEES

MR ED.R0BINS ..THE MONEY YOU PAID DID NOT GET TO THIS BANK AND WE ARE VERY SORRY FOR WHAT YOU HAVE GONE THROUGH IN THE HANDS OF FRAUDSTARS

WE SHALL LIKE YOU TO SENT TO US THE (MR G0MER)PHONE NUMBER AND HIS EMAIL ADDRESS

THERE IS ON ONE BEARING THE NAME (MR G0MER)

MR.ED.R0BINS ..YOU ARE HEREBY GIVEN 24HOURS TO FORWARD TO US THE (SCAMMER PHONE NUMBER,HIS EMAIL ADDRESS,THE MAILS HE SENT TO YOU

YOU ARE HEREBY ADVISE NOT TO COMMUNICATE WITH THE SCAMMER ANY LONGER,AND IF YOU RECEIVE ANY FURTHER MAIL FROM HIM,FORWARD IT TO THIS BANK

AS SOON AS YOU DO THIS WE SHALL MONITOR HIM AND GET HIM ARRESTED

THANKS
MANAGEMENT
DIRECTOR OF SPECIAL MONITORING UNIT

BANK OF AFRICA

BOA wrote:
3:49 AM EST
Subject: BANK OF AFRICA WILL GET BACK TO YOU BY 1.OOPM

ATTENTION: DISPATCH 1ST DECEMBER. 2008

DEAR APPLYING INHERITOR,

Mr,ED.R0BINS

WE ARE VERY SORRY FOR WHAT YOU HAVE GONE THROUGH IN THE HANDS OF FRAUDSTARS,WE ARE HIGHLY VERY SORRY

IN VEIW OF THIS RECENT DEVELOPMENT THIS BANK WILL HOLD AN EMERGENCY BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING BY 11.OOAM THIS MORNING BEING TODAY 1ST DECEMBER 2008

WE SHALL GET BACK TO YOU BY 1.OOPM THIS AFTERNOON

THANKS
MANAGEMENT
BANK OF AFRICA
DR ALL3N ALAK3

I feel better already! Time to send them all I know about this Mr. G0mer fellow so he can be brought to justice! I think I will ask if Mr. G0mer has tried to contact them? (He has Twisted Evil)

Lads & Crocodiles:

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How can the presence of one man cause all this trouble? Laughing Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love hearing from these guys. So awesome. The coloring is his doing, and the emphasis is mine.

Mr. Kut3 wrote:
1:01 AM EST
Subject: VERY URGENT

Hi,walter
Good morning i dont know MR G0MER PLEASE I HAVE WARNED YOU, DO NOT LISTEN TO FRAUDSTARS THAT IS THE WAY THE OPERATE

IN YOUR OWN BEST INTEREST DO NOT REPLY TO HIS MAIL AGAIN,

DONT SAY I DIDNOT WARN YOU MR WALTER

THE FRAUDSTAR WILL CONVICE YOU AND AT THE END OF THE DAY,YOU WILL FALL AGAIN

PLEASE DONT RESPOND TO HIS MAILS AGAIN

WHEN I WAS LEAVING THE OFFICE YESTERDAY AROUND 3PM THERE WAS A MEETING GOING ON

I DONT KNOW THE OUTCOME OF THE MEETING TILL WHEN I GET TO MY OFFICE THIS MORNING

I CALLED YOUR NUMBER AROUND 11PM LAST NIGHT +xxxxxxxxxx IT ENTERED AN ANSWERING MACHINE PLEASE CHECK YOUR PHONE

I WILL GET BACK TO YOU WHEN I GET TO THE OFFICE THIS MORNING

I REAPEAT DONT EVER RESPOND TO THEIR MAILS BECAUSE THEY WILL TELL SWEET STORIES

BOA wrote:
3:42 AM EST
Subject: IMPORTANT NOTICE TO (MR R0BINS ) .

ATTENTION: DISPATCH 2nd DECEMBER.2008

DEAR APPLYING INHERITOR,
Mr,ED.R0BINS

AFTER AN INTESIVE MEETING YESTERDAY THE BOARD OF CHAIRMAN AND DIRECTORS OF THIS BANK CAREFULLY VEIWED THE SITUATION YOU ARE IN, AND THE WAY YOU WERE TRICKED BY FRAUSTARS IN THE NAME OF THIS BANK

IT WAS AGREED THAT YOU PAY A TOTAL SUM OF (1.500USD) AND THE PAYMENT SHOULD BE MADE ON OR BEFORE FRIDAY 5TH DECEMBER 2008, HE SHOULD BE PAID WITH OUR DIRECTORS NAME.

YOU SHALL WAIT TO RECEIVE A MAIL FROM OUR SPECIAL MONITORING UNIT FOR FUTHER BRIEFING

FAILURE TO PAY THIS MONEY BEEN REACTIVETION FEES, YOUR FUND WILL AUTOMATICALY CANCELLED AND RETURN TO THE CENTRAL BANK OF BURKINAFASO

YOU ARE HEREBY DIRECTED TO COMPLY

THANKS
MANAGEMENT
BANK OF AFRICA
DR ALL3N AL@K3

BOA Special Monitoring Unit wrote:
3:48 AM EST
Subject: IMPORTANT NOTICE TO (MR..R0BINS)

ATTENTION: DISPATCH 2nd DECEMBER.2008

DEAR APPLYING INHERITOR,
Mr,ED.R0BINS

THIS BANK HAS WELL RECEIVE THE INFORMATION YOU SENT TO US

MR ED.R0BINS YOU ARE HEREBY TO STOP COMMUNICATING WITH THE FRAUDSTAR CALLED (MR G0MER) THIS BANK WILL NOT TOLERATE ANY FUTHER COMPLIAN BY YOU

YOU ARE MANDATED TO PAY THE SUM OF (1.500USD) BEING FOR REACTIVETION FEES

YOU SHALL FROM NOW BE COMMUNICATED WITH A BANK CODE AND ANYTIME THE BANK WRITES YOU,AND THERE IS NO CODE,PLEASE DONT RESPOND TO THE MAIL

WE HAVE SPREAD OUR NETWORK TO GET THE FRAUDSTAR,

YOU SHOULD NOT RESPOND TO THIER MAILS AGAIN

FROM NOW ON..THIS BANK WILL BE COMMUNICATING WITH THIS CODE ON YOUR NAME..(ED.147BOA) IN THE SUBJECT,IF YOU DIDNOT SEE THIS CODE ON ANYMAIL YOU RECEIVE FROM THIS BANK ,DONT YOU EVER RESPOND TO IT

THE REASON WE ARE GIVING THIS CODE IS BECAUSE OF FRAUDSTARS AND SPYS OF THE INTERNET

HERE IS THE NAME YOU SHALL USE IN MAKING THE PAYMENT

DR ALL3N AL@K3

OUAGADOUGOU

BURKINAFASO WEST AFRICA

THANKS
MANAGEMENT
BANK OF AFRICA

SPECIAL MONITORING UNIT OF (BOA)

So there you have it. I am now paying less and I have a special code that should go in the headers of all my incoming mails! Something tells me I will have some problems with the Western Union forms...

Oh, and some silly code can't stop the ultra haker and chopper Mr. G0mer! Very Happy

Lads & Crocodiles:

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know if anyone else enjoys these lads' e-mails as much as I do, but it's been a thrill to keep stirring the pot and getting their frantic messages. I'm not even going to try to replicate it, but now they've taken to varying the font color and size!

Mr. C0ker wrote:
1:33 AM EST
Subject: YOU ARE INDEED A BIG FOOL

TO MR WALT3R

Good morning you are indeed a big and very stupid
how can you still be communicating with fraudstars you were warned and you fail to listen

mr walt3r i am really very angry with you because you have shown that you can be easily be duped

now listen from tommorrow i will be writing you with a different email address and i have also told mr bamb@r@ to change his email address

please dont you ever send any mails that you receive from the fraudstar to me again

inrespect of the laptops the fraudstar can never go to bobodilaso to cliam the laptops because we have put security at alert

i will be travel to kenya this morning by 10.am for a banking conference and i will be back by friday

as soon as i come l shall be in bobodilaso to cliam the laptops myself

just heed to instruction

i shall be writing you from kenya have a great day

Mr. Kut3 wrote:
3:20 AM EST
Subject: BECAREFULLY BECAUSE THEY ARE SO MANY FRAUDSTARS EVERYWHERE

Hi
GOOD MORNING AND HOW ARE TODAY MY BOSS JUST GET TO THE OFFICE NOW AND BY 10AM THIS MORNING HE WILL BE GOING TO KENYA FOR A BANKING CONFERENCE

SIR YOU DONT HAVE NOTHING TO WORRY,THE FRAUDSTAR CANNOT AND NEVER COLLECT THE LAPTOPS BECAUSE MY BOSS HAS PLACE A SECURITY CHECK ON ANYONE WHO IS GOING TO RECEIVE THE LAPTOPS

BY TOMMORROW WE SHALL BE COMMUNICATING WITH YOU WITH A DIFFERENT NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

DONT YOU EVER FORWARD ANY MAILS YOU RECEIVE FROM THE BANK OR US TO A FRAUDSTAR

I AM WARNING YOU FOR THE LAST TIME,DONT YOU RESPOND TO FRAUD MAILS

IF YOU LIKE LISTEN TO ME, BECAUSE YOU ARE A BIG FOOL

MY BOSS TOLD ME THIS MORNING THAT AS SOON AS HE COMES BACK FROM KENYA HE WILL PERSONALY GO TO RETREIVE THE LAPTOPS

SIR IN YOUR BEST INTEREST DONT RESPOND TO ANY MAILS THAT IS STRANGE BECAUSE FRAUDSTARS ARE EVERYWHERE

IF YOU RECEIVE ANY MAILS THAT IS STRANGE TO YOU PLEASE FORWARD IT TO ME OR MY BOSS OR THE SPECIAL MONITORING UNIT OF MY BANK

have a nice day

So at long last I may finally get the safari I have been struggling for. Heck, that's why this whole dollar chop was initiated to begin with. Rolling Eyes

It took them awhile to catch on, but at 12:00 PM EST on December 2nd I sent an email from an address I made in the name of their bank manager to my character as well as their two addresses. They sent out their regular morning e-mails and Mr. C0ker was long gone to Kenya before Mr. Kut3 caught on to my trickeration...

Mr. Kut3 wrote:
2:18 PM EST
Subject: IF YOU HAVE RECEIVE ANY MAIL ADDRESS LIKE THIS .([email protected]) IS A FRAUD

Hi,walt3r
Good evening i thank you so much for your mails and i really want to let you know that all these fraudstars are very smart

we shall make sure we track them because they have really fraud so many innocent and unsupected people all over the world in the name of money transfer,as you and i knows very well is not easy tracking the bastards

NOW i will like to let you that MR ALAK3 does not use a mail address that belongs to xxx.COM so if you receive something like this all3n.([email protected])this email address does not belong to my director MR ALAK3 if you have receive any email address in this .([email protected]) this mail address belongs to fraudstars

i will get intouch with my director tommorrow morning and collect his GENUIE EMAIL ADDRESS AND FORWARD IT TO YOU

REMMEMBER IF YOU RECEIVE ANY MAIL LIKE THIS .([email protected]) IN THE NAME OF MR ALAK3 ..is a fraud address

good night

Mr. Kut3 wrote:
3:20 PM EST
Subject: (MR WALT3R) I REPEAT DONT RESPOND TO THIS EMAIL ADDRESS([email protected])

Hi,WALT3R
I AM WRITING YOU FOR THE SECOND TIME THIS EVENING WALT3R PLEASE AND PLEASE DONT YOU EVER IN YOUR LIFE RESPOND TO THIS EMAIL ADDRESS..... [email protected] BECAUSE THIS ADDRESS DOES NOT BELONG TO MR DIRECTOR ..MR ALAK3

LISTEN AND LISTEN VERY WELL IF YOU HAVE RECEIVE ANY MAIL WITH THIS ADDRESS IN THE NAME OF MY DIRECTOR MR ALAK3..THIS IS A SCAMMER EMAIL ADDRESS AND YOU SHOULD NOT RESPOND TO IT AGAIN BECAUSE IS A SCAMMER AT WORK AGAIN

THE BANK IS RUN BY HUMAN BEINGS AND IS ALWAYS SUBJECT TO QUESTIONING

IN VEIW OF THE RECENT SCAM REPORT BY YOU,MY CHAIRMAN AND OTHER BOARD OF DIRECTORS HAS PUT A SECURITY ALERT ON ALL BANK DOICUMENTS BECAUSE THESE SCAMMERS ARE VERY CLEVER AND I PROMISE MR WALT3R WE SHALL GET THEM

AS I SAID BEFORE I WILL SEE MR ALAK3 TOMMOROW MORNING AND GET HIS MAIL ADDRESS,AS SOON AS I GET IT I SHALL FORWARD IT TO YOU IMMEDIATELY

SIR,I REAPEAT DONT RESPOND TO THIS EMAIL ADDRESS [email protected]

I HAVE WARNED YOU NOW, IT IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR ME TO WARN YOU VERY WELL AND TO PROTECT YOUR INTERSET NOW THAT THIS TRANSACTION IS AT THIS STAGE

I WILL URGE YOU TO FORWARD ALL STRANGE DOCUMENT YOU RECEIVE TO ME OR MR AUGUSTIN3 M0NDAY COK3R BECAUSE WE HAVE MAKE SURE THAT THIS TRANSACTION WILL BE SUCCESSFULL

THERE IS NO WHERE IN THIS WORLD THAT THIS TYPE OF TRANSACTION WILL BE DONE EASILY BECAUSE THE MONEY INVOLVED IS HUGE

AND THE BANK WILL ALSO BE VERY CAREFULL IN DEALING WITH ANYBODY WHO COMES FORWARD WITH THIS TYPE OF CLIAM

WEATHER THE BANK LIKES IT OR NOT,WE SHALL RETREIVE THIS FUND

SIR YOU DID NOT EVEN UPDATE ME WITH ANYTHING YOU RECEIVE FROM THE BANK,REMMEBER I GOT YOU IN THIS DEAL AND PLEASE DONT TAKE ANY STEP WITHOUT ME

IF WE ARE TALKING ABOUT BANKING LAW THAT IS ASSOCIATED TO HUGE MONEY TRANSFER OF CLIAM IN AFRICA IT REQUIRES A LOT OF PATIENCE AND DOCUMENT BECAUSE THIS FUND HAS BEEN LYING IN THE BANK TREASURY FOR A VERY LONG TIME

AS SOON AS I FORWAD MR ALAK3 EMAIL ADDRESS TO YOU,WRITE HIM IMMEDIATELY,AND PLEASE IF HE ASK YOU,HOW DID YOU GET HIS MAIL ADDRESS JUST TELL HIM THAT YOU GOT IT FROM THE SPECIAL MONITORING UNIT BECAUSE IF HE DISCOVERS THAT I GAVE YOU THE MAIL ADDRESS I WILL BE IN A VERY BIG TROUBLE HE DOES NOT LIKE GIVING PEOPLE HIS MAIL ADDRESS BECAUSE OF SCAMMERS AND FRAUDSTARS

MR WALT3R IF YOU HAVE RECEIVE SOMETHING LIKE THIS CHECK THIS BOTTOM
BECAUSE THIS IS A FRAUD MAIL

...copy of the mail I sent from the new fraudstar address...

If I don't count the two new addresses that they're supposed to use tomorrow Mr. Alak3's will make the 5th email address they've used on me in this bait. This guy sent me two e-mail in the course of an hour because of his concern with the latest development by the industrious Mr. G0mer. Something tells me that I'll receive a message from a new address of Mr. C0ker's before he has the chance to do it himself Laughing

Lads & Crocodiles:

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

Ab5olutD
DB Please!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HAhaha, that was funny.

Very good baiting!!!

F3rnando Just1ce: "I have given all of my work just now to do this" (286 clicks, 5hrs 6min 34sec)
Hag0p L0utf1c: "you are eating CHICKEN,I am eating nothing,this is not justice"

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for a 100% risk free oportunity]</a> [Click here for WU, MG or BT forms]
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sure Gomer's posting them lots of gloating F(Ox35)(Lx25)(!x 10) Mugu chop emails - are they responding at all? They seem quite verbose and I'd love to see some of their Gomer responses as he winds them up
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmm..I wonder what the record is for lad's changing email addresses??
You might not have far to go, BB. Go for it! Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic