SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Two new wrong name baits (Now: Pretty Funny Rant)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
The below information is the information of the UPS agent that will be responsible for the shipment of your card, so you are advice to make the payment of the shipment fees to the information below to enable him send you MasterCard ATM to you:

NAME: JAMES 0DILI
ADDRESS: 10 AMADU BELLO WAY VICTORIA ISLAND
CITY: LAGOS
ZIP CODE: 23401
TEXT QUESTION: WHO MADE YOU
ANSWER: GOD

A five digit zip code for Lagos?

Quote:
Here is my payment. Now send me the monies right away.

Warmest Regards,

Georgiepoo

Quote:
DEAR GEORGE HERMAN RUTH,

HOW ARE YOU DOING TODAY.I GOT THE INFORMATION YOU SENT TO ME.
BUT THE RECEIVERS NAME IS NOT CORRECT ALSO THE ADDRESS.THIS
IS THE CORRECT ADDRESS AND NAME SO I ADVICE YOU HURRY UP AND
GO AND CORRECT IT. SO THAT YOUR CARD CAN LEAVE TODAY.

NAME: JAMES 0DILI
ADDRESS: 10 LIVERPOOL ROAD APAPA
CITY: LAGOS

AND GET BACK TO ME AS SOON AS YOU CORRECT THIS ERRORS.

REGARDS...

It looks like Georgiepoo made a small mistakes on the payment slip Laughing

Quote:
My Dear Friend,

I am sorry that I made a small mistakes on the payment. I will try to correct this errors.

Please so that I know you are not mad with me I want you to call me Georgiepoo like all my other friends do.

Warmest Regards,

Georgiepoo

"You are stressing us over the payment...and I myself is going crazy over this" --Jessica D0nald tries MTCN S3cur3
"YOU STEEL MAKIN THE SOME MISTAKE FOR THE PAYMENT SLIP YOU SENT US" -- J0hn Smith
"i want you to stop send us an email again because you have giving us a desegrace" -- Smitty
"OUR BANK IS ABOVE OF ALL THIS NOSENCE ART OK" -- J0hn Smith
"Please be serious and sincerely over this Mather, don't take this as a jocking Mather." -- Chicklets

Last edited by bunnyrabbit on Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Two at once!!!

Twice the Confusion Very Happy

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love it whenever you do this! Laughing

James Armad!llo! Laughing

Is he going to be James Od!ldo on your next attempt?

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
The fee should be forwarded via Western Union Money Transfer in the receivers name as this is very simple and quite understandable.

NAME: MARK G0LDEN
ADDRESS: LAGOS-NIGERIA
TEXT QUESTION: IN GOD
ANSWER: WE TRUST

DR MADU 0BI
Director of Foreign Operations (CBN)
Lagos-Nigeria

Quote:
Dear Obi Wan,

Here is my payment slip. Now send my monies.

Georgiepoo Herman Ruth

Georgiepoo made a small mistakes on the payment slip.

Quote:
Check the payment information and get back to us the control number is wrong and the receivers name.
Go back to money gram and ratify the problem. The name I gave you is Mark G0lden not Gark M0lden so go back now and change it and send the full information to me as soon as possible.

We are here to serve you better

Yours Sincerely,

DR MADU 0BI
Lagos-Nigeria

Quote:
Dear Obi-Wan,

I am very sorry that I made a small mistakes on the payment. The name should be Gark M0lden, is this correct? I will go to the Money Gram right away and correct this errors.

Warmest Regards,

Georgiepoo Herman Ruth

Do you think Georgiepoo corrected his small mistakes? Wink

"You are stressing us over the payment...and I myself is going crazy over this" --Jessica D0nald tries MTCN S3cur3
"YOU STEEL MAKIN THE SOME MISTAKE FOR THE PAYMENT SLIP YOU SENT US" -- J0hn Smith
"i want you to stop send us an email again because you have giving us a desegrace" -- Smitty
"Please be serious and sincerely over this Mather, don't take this as a jocking Mather." -- Chicklets
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What do you suppose the odds are that Georgiepoo will get teh name right this time? Wink

Quote:
Listen don't make a mistake again the receivers name should be MARK G0LDEN NOT GARK M0LDEN. Make sure you get the full information right.

THE IS THE RECEIVER INFORMATION.

NAME:MARK GOLDEN
ADDRESS LAGOS NIGERIA

Yours Sincerely,

DR MADU 0BI
Lagos-Nigeria

Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You can just picture the frustration!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Great work funnybabbit.Very Happy

bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Impatient little bugger:

Quote:
I am waiting for you. As soon as we receive the right payment information we will begin the processing of your fund transfer.
Make sure you get the right reference number is eight in number.

The name again is MARK G0LDEN.

Yours Sincerely,

DR MADU 0BI
Lagos-Nigeria.

PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You get it this time? It's Mark Molden.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Or was it Bark Holdem

funny as ever, BR Laughing

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
He is serving up patience very well, so far. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hours of fun from such a simple trick.
That first name is clearly James O'Doily, I can read it from here!

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Georgiepoo sent him this:

Look how the lad spells the name now! Laughing

Quote:
I don’t think this office will have the time to keep on trying to receive your fake payment information from you and MONEY GRAM you cannot keep playing with your inheritance fund transfer you are the one delaying your fund transfer. Since yesterday you have been feeding this office with fake payment information. I don’t think we can accept your payment form MONEY GRAM go to western union money transfer and pay the fee so that we will begin the transfer of your fund. I gave you the name many times and still you are making unnecessary mistakes since money gram cannot make the right transfer I will advice you to go to western union money transfer and made the payment.
With the payment information again below. Is better for you to rectify this mistake today and made the real payment today so that by Monday your inheritance fund will be transfer to you.

NAME: MAKR G0LDEN
ADDRESS: LAGOS NIGERIA
TEXT QUESTION: IN GOD
ANSWER: WE TRUST

Yours Sincerely,

DR MADU 0BI
Lagos-Nigeria.

BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
and still you are making unnecessary mistakes

Geesh, you need to start making necessary mistakes! Very Happy

Tattoo Mortar x11 Closed lad accounts x17 Safari x3

United States Thailand Switzerland Nigeria Sweden x115

pony Golden Goat Goat x2 Mc Fry

Art baits: X-Wing

419 Eater Theatre: The Hitchhiker

Lads & Crocodiles:
Safari x3 Vcamera x3 {John} {Willie} {Kingsley}

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Makr Oni? Laughing

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Danny Boy,

Please call me Georgiepoo. I corrected the very small mistakes i made earier on the payment slip.

Warmest regards,

Georgeipoo Herman Ruth

At least he called me Georgiepoo Very Happy

Quote:
Dear Georgeipoo,

You still make the same mistake the receivers name and the address is not correct.

Receeivers name:James Odili

Address:18 liverpool Road Apapa Lagos Nigeria

You just have to go back and correct this so everything will be done fast.

bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Obi-Wan,

I am very sorry if i made a small mistakes on the payment form. It is very difficult to rememebr the name correctly when I get to the Money Gram office because I am very nervous. I am trying to be a good boy.

Now I see from your last e-mail that I made a very small mistakes and the the name should be:

MAKR GOLDEN

I will go to Money Gram and correct this mistakes today.

Warmest Regards,

Georgiepoo Herman Ruth

BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Georgeipoo

Maybe you should ask him to stop making their mistakes first! Laughing

Lads & Crocodiles:

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Danny Boy,

You made a mistakes with my name! My name is Georgiepoo not Georgeipoo. How can you make so many mistakes? Are you goat?

Warmest Regards,

Georgiepoo Herman Ruth

bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Did i say something to offend him? Laughing

Quote:
GOD GO PUNISH YOU YOUR PAPA NA GOAT YOUR MAMA NA SHEEP FOOL.
IDIOT GORRILA YOUR MAMA.

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Beautiful. Can't wait to watch you wind up the next one.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ask him how your mama can be a sheep and a gorilla-has he discovered a new species if so you'd be willing to pay handsomely. Wink Or maybe he assumes that everyones mama is just like his???

bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Danny Boy,

You made another mistakes. My mama cannot be both sheep and gorilla. I think your mama is orangutan.

Now my dear friend, what is the receiver's name so I can send the payment again?

Warmest Regards,

Georgiepoo Herman Ruth

BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, for once Georgiepoo isn't the one making a mistakes. Very Happy

Lads & Crocodiles:

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's really overreacting a little bit Laughing .

Quote:
Here is the receivers name you needed in sending the money via western union.

Receivers Name: Goat, which is your mother
Address: Gorilla, which is your father

ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It looks to me like his dictionary of names doesn't go past the letter G Laughing

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic