SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The virgin safari - oh noes! a tragedy!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ouch. i think i am now going to go and gouge my eyes out. thanks for that Wink

Click here to support 419Eater.com pony pony
Mortar x5 Nurse Nastys Audi TT
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I am giddy and excited like a little girl again. You say such nice things to me! I would love to meet you at the airport. If you can't get there, I'm booked into the Benin Marina Hotel for Friday night, which is quite close to the airport, my travel agent said. Then the next morning (Saturday) we will travel to the Safari Camp. I believe the taxi bus leaves quite early, 8am or something like that. Hopefully I get to take some pictures of Cotonou in the morning before I get on the bus!

I get my ticket for the plane tomorrow, I will send you a scan of it for you to see!

I'm having trouble sleeping, I'm so excited.

i am actually getting excited LMAO

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good luck, JJJ! And please...don't send that pic Doc gave you!! The lad might jump into the ocean if he sees that one, or there will be skidmarks going back to Lagos. Very Happy
Safari baiting is exciting, isn't it? Wink

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No, I think you should use her, and heres why: anybody can copy Miss November, or some good looking woman and email that to the lad, but... um... esthetically challenged woman are at a disadvantage in many things, romance included, and may be seen by the lads to me more compliant and vulnerable, and also more believable.

There was the thing with the hairbrush handle, too, which is how Cachuma got her fancy custom tag....

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, Doc!! But my eyes are still burning... Cool Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

mwuhahaha!

Quote:
Good day my love,

I got your mail and feel just to touch you now my love.it kindly enough to pay a word of Admiration to a well dressed <== wtf?

my love i want you to scan your photo picture send it to me, for me to know you on friday when you arrive at the airport or when i meet you in the hotel, and the kind of dressing you are put on that day of arrive for identification my love.
Thank and God bless you in Jesus name.

FROM YOUR LOVER BOY J0E FR4NTANA.

i'm really tossing up whether to send "Connie" to him and see what he says... my head says no, but my heart says yes!

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I guaran-firkin-tee he professes undying love for Connie ("Hessie" was her original name). "I know I am not pretty, but beauty is more than skin deep, and when you make love to me, you will know true beauty..." watch and see!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

you've got yourself a deal Wink

at least he won't be able to miss her in the airport... or will he?! *cue dramatic drums*

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm closing my eyes, but crossing my fingers for you, JJJ! Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've watched a couple of $imba's safaris and he does give outstanding service - all the free transport shuttles, payment of expenses, friendly staff, and luxury accomodation, were it not pure fantasy I'd book myself!

Best thing though is you never hear a single dissatisfied comment from anyone who's actually been on one of Simb4's camps Smile
larry
Old Telecom Guy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He won't have a problem with the picture. I will meet his expectation of a girl with a few problems. And all he really wants is your money anyway...... Laughing

"Mimi si yule ninayesema ni mimi" - Larry

"sir i have just told you the gospel truth" - D4n Nkw3rr3
Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkw3rr3: Port Harcourt to Abeche (with a layover in Cameroon)
Closed lad accounts x 4 Cellphone x 2 pony
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is where I used Hessie the first time http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=126112&start=0

There may be some lessons in this thread. One thing we did was keep pushing back the end zone, Cotonou, then Parakou, then Natitingou, and damned f our mugu didn't go all the way to Tanguieta and into the Park!

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
THE REASON WHY THIS COMMENT IS THAT I SWEAR WITH THE NAME OF GOD THAT CREATED THE HEAVEN AND EARTH THAT I WAS AT THE AIRPORT FROM THE ARRIVAL OF THE AIR MAROC BY 2:45AM THAT DAY TILL PASSENGERS WERE OUT OF THE AIRPORT BEFORE I LEFT, I SAW NO CREATURE THAT RESEMBLE THE PICTURE YOU SCANNED TO ME,HONEY TELL ME THE TRUTH AND IT WILL NOT CHANGE ANYTHING NEGATIVE FROM OUR LOVE BUT WILL INCREASE YOUR LOVE IN ME.

This is the quote I was looking for, mentioning "creature"....

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^That was a great bait, Doc. I remember that one! Hendick was a gem. Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

the deed is done Smile can't wait to see his reply... when he's wiped the tears from his eyes Laughing

OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Holy crap, I forgot about that 'classy lady' picture. You may need to update the thread title to NSFW with her in it puke

Something tells me he won't be showing her to his friends before he goes Laughing

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i've asked for a picture in return. with luck, it should actually be my scammer!

JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

oh dear, no response overnight Wink

Poor Justine may be lonely at the airport Laughing

JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I'm so sad that you didn't email me since yesterday. I'm getting on the plane in 18 hours, and will be going to the camp with or without you. I dearly hope that it will be with you. After all, I have all these lovely things for you, and of course I have the money that you needed, and I'm bringing some money for sight-seeing and spending, so I can give you some of that too if you need some more.

I hope that you can see past my unattractive exterior and see my beautiful inside. I want to touch you, have you hold me, comfort me. <NSFW deleted some fairly explicit material Wink> I'm desperate to meet you, but I will understand if you choose not to see me.

Please let me know if I will see you at the hotel.

I'm afraid Joanna has become quite ill and can't fly, so now I have to come all by myself. I was going to cancel the trip, but she insisted that I go and have a good time. If you could at least meet me in Cotonou, I don't expect you to come to the camp with me.

Please Joe, I'm begging you, on my knees, please meet me at the hotel so I can give you all your presents. You can leave straight away and never contact me again, if that's what you want but i'll still have my safari!. I will be heartbroken, but I understand that I am not the most attractive woman in the world.

Please email me soon. I will be on the plane in the morning, but will send you email during the stop-over in Paris.

i wonder if grovelling will get a response? as well as the promise of sexual favours, of course! maybe i should have packed a paper bag, too...

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Perfect.

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not to worry yet, JJJ. Either he's on his way, or the cafe was full, and he didn't get a chance to email you to tell you he will be a bit late.
{He had to purge his lunch first...} Wink Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

don't you just hate it when DocSW is right Wink

Quote:
Good day my lovely just1na,

I got your email and your picture you send to me you are so beautiful my love, is good that have such a beautiful waman like you my love.

The attactement to the email is my picture for you to know me also my love, kindly tell me the kind of the dreses you are put on friday.

Am put on coffen brown shirt so that you can know me my love, The you want me to meet you at the hotel or at the airport, i can meet you at the hotel if that is ok with you. I want you to tell me which of the hotel you want me to meet you, among the two hotel you mension to me. in case i did not meet you at the airport, My love

don't know wtf he's talking about two hotels, i've only ever mentioned one to him. but he's still in accra, so we'll see what happens in the next 24 hours - Justine is due in Cotonou in about 20 hours time Very Happy

and here he is!

Last edited by JumpinJayJay on Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:59 am; edited 1 time in total
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sp predictable these lads.

JJJ, its not that I'm right, its that the lads are soooooo wrong....

I look forward to seeing this asshole on a safari.

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great pic, JJJ! Very Happy But he does look a little green. It's no wonder after having to write crap like that back to you after seeing your pic. Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hey, I completely forgot! He sent me a passport in the second email from him. Do you think this is the same guy Laughing

i guess he either forgot he sent it or remembered that I said I didn't receive it Wink

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic