SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Santa Scam

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mr_Happy
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Allright, it should have gone in the joke section, but it is Nigerian based Laughing
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

and this was a scam in the UK

Santa's Grotto and Lapland village in the New Forest.

See for yourself Shocked

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1090931/Tacky-Christmas-Parents-anger-childrens-tears-Lapland-theme-park-turned-muddy-field.html

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love it, Mr Happy Laughing

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From Lapland to Ladland. Very Happy

@Gomer. Did you hear the bloke that organised that "event" (and I use the term very loosely) being interviewed on the evening news?

Lets just say he sounded like you'd better think twice before asking for your money back. Confused

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've done some investigating on it and it seems that these people are no strangers to this sort of thing, and apparently there are other similar events lined up around the country.

I'll take great pleasure in gunning down any similar stunts.

As we always say, scammers don't all come from West Africa and I feel exactly the same way about them.

This is a clip from one of the newspaper reports

Quote:
Farcical scenes at the weekend saw “elves” involved in scuffles with furious parents in a “gingerbread house” and Father Christmas punched in his grotto, according to angry customers who are now demanding their money back.

One parent complained her children even stumbled across “Santa” during a smoking break at the back of his grotto.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

oo sounds painful
punched in the grotto!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic