SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Moneygram Scam

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
marve091984
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Somewhere between Royston and Waltham Cross... But where?...

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It started by a short contact from a chap by the name of Jamin Stocker. sadly, that email has been misplaced. But it was short and to the idea that I could make $4000.

My alter-ego replied:
Quote:
Subject: Moneygram Idea
To: [email protected]
Date: Saturday, November 15, 2008, 11:25 AM

Hi Jamin

I like your idea, I like the inside3r trading and I LIKE the thought of the money to be made. I can be 100% honest and trustworthy to you, what are you going to do to show me that you're 100% honest and trustworthy to me?

Paul Y*rlegg
pauly*[email protected]

He replied:

Quote:
Hello Paul,
I am honest, you have nothing to lose in this transaction but if you betray me, I will not do any further transaction with you, if you are honest we can do it as many times as possible. All you need to do is to send a moneygram in the name of your friend or any one you know who lives in another city to you within USA here. Once you do that, get back to me immediately so that I can increase the money you sent. You need to send at least $1,000 so that we can be able to increase it up to $9,000 because I cannot increse the number of the digits, I can only change the first number of the digit, ok? if you send $1,000, i will increase it to $9,000 . We will have $8,000 added so after collecting it, you will send $4,000 to me as my own share. okay? Please do it quickly and get back to me immediately.
Regards
Jamin.

...Sounds interesting, doesn't it...

So I keep pestering him. Lets see what this Lad looks like...

Quote:
To: [email protected]
Date: Monday, November 17, 2008, 6:13 AM

Wotcher Jamin

So all I have to go on is your word? Sorry Jamin, I'm going to need more than that. Can we agree on a password to increase our privacy? I'd also appreciate seeing some Identification so I know you are who you say you are.

Regards

Paul

Not too much to ask I thought...

The reply came:
Quote:
Jp
Hello Paul,
I think we are very secure communicating via email just as we are doing. Below is a copy my ID card but please do never share it with anyone. I think for more securities just as you did sugested,we should write "PJ" at the begining and at the end of each messages we send to each other just as I did in this message. Get back to me as soon as you make a moneygram transaction just as I explained to you and make sure your friend whom you want to use his name is honest also.
Regards
jamin
Jp

So is that "PJ" of "JP"? Couldn't tell you, but the 'high security' code *ahem* didn't last any further than this email...

By the way, the ID card? Looked like this:

Good, huh?

But not good enough, so lets try to embarriss him...:

Quote:
Hi Jamin

Did you want Jp or Pj? Your message states both. I'm confused. My friend would be a colleague of mine, Peter-Ian Staker. I need to know that the person on your ID card IS you.
One idea would be a new pic of you, holding my mate's name on it (P.I. STAKER) - both he and I would be happy with that and able to procede. You'd like Pete, he's got a very cunning mind like yours. Also, use that name (P.I. STAKER) as a password in the subject line of all your emails, so I can filter them into a more secure email server

Regards etc

Paul

And did he?....

Quote:
Hello Paul,

I have a suggestion, you do not need to involve any friend again, you can make a moneygram transaction in your own name by simply make someone's name as sender and your name as receiver, then only you can receive the money. It is possible and by doing this, it will strictly be between the both of us only. For security reason, I would not be sending any more picture/Identity to you again until after a transaction, I never met you, hope you understand me very well. We can still ahve a transaction today if you hurry up. But from the information I have here, you live in UK. If you are not in the USA, it is also possible within UK. Let me know where you live so that I can tell you what exactly to do.
Regards
Jamin.

...Pants.

Oh well, lets keep trying with capitals this time:

Quote:
Jamin

HOW DARE YOU INSULT MY INTELLIGENCE?!

IF YOU WANT ME TO PUT UP MY MONEY, SHOW ME I HAVE A GOOD GROUND TO TRUST YOU.

FOR WHOSE SECURITY, JAMIN?!?! YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE THE ONE TRYING TO CONVINCE ME THAT YOU ARE WHO YOU SAY YOU ARE!!! IT IS MY MONEY AT RISK!!!

If you won't do anymore to prove you are legitimate, I will have no further part in your proposal.

It's up to you.

Yours (annoyed now)

Paul

And did he buckle? sadly not. In fact, he tried to pacify me. Can't say that it worked too well:

Quote:
Hello paul,

I understand how you feel but I cannot send any more pics to you, we never met, so I need to becareful, don't get mad at me. After a transaction, then I will trust you and know who you are and can tell you all about myself. Your money is still in your hand, I would not be asking for the information from you, I don't have to know which name you sent the money with, so your money is safe with you. You can use your name as the receiver and someone's name as sender. With that, you would have 100% control over your money. I'm here in USA and cannot recive your money in UK. You can send the money within the UK if you are in the UK. Are you in London?
Regards
Jamin

Time to go for the kill:

Quote:
Jamin

No, I'm in Milton Keynes

If you are not willing to help me to trust you, I feel that our idea is over

Goodbye

Paul

And yet no budgeing from Jamin:

Quote:
Well, you have the choice to make, you can do whatever you want. But if you have a change of mind, I'm still here. I will not send any pic to you again. Reason like a man, there is no way anyone can pick up your money if you use your name as receiver so your money is secured.
Regards
Jamin

So it's time to give him the silent treatment for a while - about a week.

and then out of the blue:

Quote:
i'm still here when you are ready

So time to give him some hope, but not for long. I filled out a Moneygram receipt using "Paint" Very Happy along with this message:

Quote:
You win.

I've put USD1000 into Moneygram, please find the receipt attached.

Make this work...

Paul

And got this responce (NSFW):

Quote:
You must be a bastard, tell your mom to show you your real father son of bitch. You must think I'm a fool.

Bless...

And if you wanted to see what that receipt looked like:

-----

they came, they saw, they got embarrassed, they cleaned themselves off and left again...

Last edited by marve091984 on Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:15 am; edited 2 times in total
marve091984
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

-----

they came, they saw, they got embarrassed, they cleaned themselves off and left again...

Last edited by marve091984 on Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:18 am; edited 2 times in total
marve091984
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry, like this:

Not too bad for a first ever bait!!

-----

marve091984
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Addendum, if you want to see close-up copies of either the ID or the receipt, click:

http://i452.photobucket.com/albums/qq246/paulyorlegg/MG1.jpg
for the Receipt or:

http://i452.photobucket.com/albums/qq246/paulyorlegg/MYIDDD.jpg

If any more replies from my mate Jamin ("in de name of de Lord...") come in, I'll post 'em up...

Incidentally, the guy's email was [email protected] - incase anyone was interested in going further than I did...

-----

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Good job Thumbs up His last reply is priceless. Siggy material Laughing

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
pi_eyed
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He just got my ASEM. Lets see if I can take him to the house of fun

YES, I INTEND TO BE A COMPLETE TOSSER
Godwin Eluwa

HERE IS MY ERECT LINE YOU CAN RING ME ANY TIME @ +229 xxxxxxx
-British High Commission

My tel is a special comforwarded line and there is no way it will not ring globaly.
-Bainoo

Why are you referring me as Barrister Buttplug to discredit me? Is it because this name appears on every email I send to you.
-Guess who

Safari Tosser Johnson. A Tosser's Tale Lagos-Cotonou Safari Lagos-Lome Sand Timer

United Kingdom x 26 Malaysia Ghana Ivory Coast South Africa Cellphone x 9 Closed lad accounts x mucho Easter Egg 2013
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Love the ID. Especially since he is calling himself Ass--Freudian slip?
Maybe some small companies would mess it up, but any major corporation (like Moneygram) would use the accepted abbreviation asst (assistant) or Assoc (associate).

Still, you probably should mark that ID fake, as it could be re-used on some exceptionally gullible person..

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Learning new things , good job .

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the heads-up, Dorothy. Still on the Yellow brick road to enlightenment.

How about you Pi_eyed? Any luck with our lovely Lad?

-----

pi_eyed
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Naaaaaaaaaah. He must have detected the cloven hoof in my email. The evil just shines out of me.

YES, I INTEND TO BE A COMPLETE TOSSER
Godwin Eluwa

HERE IS MY ERECT LINE YOU CAN RING ME ANY TIME @ +229 xxxxxxx
-British High Commission

My tel is a special comforwarded line and there is no way it will not ring globaly.
-Bainoo

Why are you referring me as Barrister Buttplug to discredit me? Is it because this name appears on every email I send to you.
-Guess who

Safari Tosser Johnson. A Tosser's Tale Lagos-Cotonou Safari Lagos-Lome Sand Timer

United Kingdom x 26 Malaysia Ghana Ivory Coast South Africa Cellphone x 9 Closed lad accounts x mucho Easter Egg 2013
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic