SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The great charity scam *dolla chops aplenty*

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just found this on Yahoo News. Be safe out there Rev Tim

Quote:
"Far from trying to improve the situation as it claims, the government of Sudan continues to conduct large-scale military attacks against populated areas, to harass aid workers and to allow impunity for the worst crimes committed in Darfur," Human Rights Watch, the Save Darfur Coalition, and 13 other rights organizations said in a highly unusual joint report

Whole article linky: http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20081202/wl_nm/us_sudan_darfur_report_1;_ylt=AswEarx7qb3T_gVZ0Fl9uIqROrgF

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So, what chance of bumping into the Miracle network while he is in N'Djamena?
He could bring them along with him to Abeche to meet with the TW@T reverend who is waiting for them (still)

Meeting Miracle might blow the second part of the safari, but :
a) it would be a fly-on-the-wall moment
b) see a)

You've done amazingly well so far, I had thoughts that you might have the original Dan from Port Harcourt, however, the fact that he has moved his lazy a**e proves that there is more than one Dan in the town. (although not now as your one has left for points west)

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I quite like the "we had to leave the area urgently to (somewhere very close in Sudan), join us" followed by "we had to leave the area - your money is buried in a box beside the runway at (somewhere) - look for a dip in the ground and freshly dug earth/red dust. There's something even more painful about scrabbling round for buried treasure that gives us pirate flashbacks toboot.

It's struck me - as the border is walkable, by not mentioning (wherever) after Adre he may not even realise he's entering Sudan - that has to get you massive safari points, getting him to Sudan, and not having the mental hurdle of another border might make it easier for him.

This is art, by the way. Don't worry about huggers, "Music 2 My Ears" drew the fire on that one - you'd have to outperform (like getting him to Sudan, oh the beautiful irony) to get attention like that now Wink
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No word from him yet. I'll let you know once I confirm the mugu has landed and has emailed me.

I think this lad has more money than sense. He has a passport and apparently has no problem flying wherever he wants. That money will run out quickly, especially if soldiers find him.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
yournamehere
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Really hope you'll soon hear from him... As I remember he only can contact you from the one and ONLY internet-cafe at Hospital Road Smile
If you give him a good reason why the Rev. isn't there to meet him, maybe you should try to make the story as believable as possible...
Maybe Jojo, the Prof or YW have some additional info on Abeche that will make the story more credible...

As long as he has money he can still leave, once he's out of that the real fun will start... If he really has a return-ticket you might want him to leave Abeche as soon as possible (away from the airport anyway) but keeping contact will be more difficult...and we don't want to miss any of those 'I'm stredded, dieteing and so on' -emails Smile

Great job anyway Thumbs up
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Flights are only on Monday and Friday from what we've managed to gather. That's not to say he couldn't bribe someone to drive him out but then again, the locals may not go for it after the last lads came through.

pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Guys, don't you think this is too far? I mean, I cannot really endorse such treatment of these guys. I really don't think Abeche is a good place to send your lads. I hear the fighting stopped. Laughing

Well done boys!

bluebaiter wrote:
3 questions:

1. if you get him to that hell hole place with the dodgy hotel, how is he going to e-mail you back that he is there,

2. are there really bleeding hearts out there that torpedo safaris?

1. There is a cafe in Abeche, if that is what this refers to. HOPITAL ROAD is its location, I believe.

2. Yes, there are worthless do-gooders that try to sabotage such things. Idiots. Useless.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great job to whoever is working on this one. I don't have the time to catch up on it all, but I'll follow it from here. We have some HOSPITAL ROAD pics of the inside of the cafe if you need them.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's my lad but it's a group/mass bait. Lot of fun and trophies for the safari virgins.

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Forgot to add: he is nearly past his deadline to meet with Timmy in Abeche and no contact since he wrote from near the border yesterday.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Too bad the entourage may have to head into Sudan without him. Sad

He'll just have to catch up! Razz

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Still no word from our lad. Of course, last one I sent off on safari never contacted me when he got to his new destination. He went missing for three weeks in Ghana before slinking home with his tail between his legs.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You know, I am beginning to get worried. What if he gets killed out there. Chad is dangerous. If he were killed before we heard from him... and we last heard from him in Nd'jema, right? So, if he gets killed now, do we still get pith helmets?

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ah, you scared me for a millisecond... you're worried you might not get the helmet, not for him!

probably would need a death certificate with the RSOT to earn the helmet in that case, i would think Twisted Evil

Click here to support 419Eater.com pony pony
Mortar x5 Nurse Nastys Audi TT
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, we would just do it as "Missing Lad Safari". He did go well over 200 miles, IP confirms it so we're covered for the pith helmets. I'm still worried about our lad though. I'd hate to think something happened to him before he got to experience Abeche. Laughing

I've had lads go missing before, but much like herpes, they pop up again when you least expect them to.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

SAA, I think he missed the connection and needs to catch up in Sudan. Tim will be back in a week, if he wants to wait... but he is waaaaaaay behind schedule!

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well Tim sent him a concerned message. I'm sure he'll reply if and when he gets near a keyboard. However, Tim will possibly be out in the field investigating new malnutrition cures and won't be able to get into town for a few days. Looks like Danny boy will just have to meet up with Tim in the new location. After all, he's come so far, what's another couple hundred miles?

JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

yes, Rex sent him a concerned message too Laughing

he's going to have a bit of catching up to do when he next logs in!

Click here to support 419Eater.com pony pony
Mortar x5 Nurse Nastys Audi TT
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Meanwhile, I have yet another lad who is up for a journey from Lome, Togo. If this lad goes MIA, I'll have another one to toss into the void.

csudebate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent him a message telling him that he was in my prayers.
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He'll probably show up fashionably late. I think he didn't realize how long it was going to take to get there and didn't take the plane.

ETA: I'm almost positive he didn't take the plane because he would have been there by now. Also, if he had been delayed, he would have sent Timmy a message.

So, he's either on a bus, riding with The Hand or streaded somewhere between Madiguri (last IP) and Abeche. Wherever he is, there's no internet.

Opps I crapped my pants
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just got home from work anyone hear anything new?? I am dieing here I need my Dan fix!

Closed lad accounts X22

PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE AND PLEASE I NEED THE MONEY FOR MY SON TO CLEAR THE HOSPITAL BILL
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Where is he??!!

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nothing yet, nothing at all. Hasn't been checking his mail. I say give him a few more days before declaring him MIA.

jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Guys, have you set up a readnotify account yet? If not, do so. It's priceless at this point in a safari. Also, make sure you have a couple emails on which to contact him.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic