SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Grandma got run over by a reindeer...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, this sums up the season
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=xfiqrkV_ZqI
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've always liked "Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer", though I didn't know until last night that someone did a cover of it.

My favorite is the barking dogs doing "Jingle Bells".

The one song that I can't stand is "Jingle Bell Rock".

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
Tastysnack
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Christmas Shoes. It is the most schlocky, sappy, over the top self-rightceous, preachy, gag inducing horrid songs EVER.

One reviewer commented "It is the melodic equivilent to drinking an entire bottle of honey while euthanizing the family pet".

"you are the must fool i have ever seen fuck you like the 12.5 million idoit dont write me again" Radebe Gumede 7-16-09 after his bank transfer failed.

"Sorry we do not know Mr. Gomer. Send that email fromthe so called gomer to us for scrutiny."- Devati Mooleedhar

SON OF A DOG GO EAT SHIT AND DRINK WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOSERRRRRRRRR.GET A LIFE--Bakar Saud (After Mr. Gomer chopped his dolla')

YOU ATE OUR MONEY AND YOU START MOCKING US--Bishop Anthony

Fake Checks Received= $63,487 US
larry
Old Telecom Guy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Where are the gangsta' rappers when you need them..... Rolling Eyes

"Mimi si yule ninayesema ni mimi" - Larry

"sir i have just told you the gospel truth" - D4n Nkw3rr3
Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkw3rr3: Port Harcourt to Abeche (with a layover in Cameroon)
Closed lad accounts x 4 Cellphone x 2 pony
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I looked up Christams Shoes
ImageImage

Not one mention of Doc Martens
Tastysnack
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sorry Nanny. I've heard it a few times. My mother in Law loves the song, and makes us all suffer through it when it comes on the radio. Give it some time. Your ears will heal, although the mental damage can take years to repair.

"you are the must fool i have ever seen fuck you like the 12.5 million idoit dont write me again" Radebe Gumede 7-16-09 after his bank transfer failed.

"Sorry we do not know Mr. Gomer. Send that email fromthe so called gomer to us for scrutiny."- Devati Mooleedhar

SON OF A DOG GO EAT SHIT AND DRINK WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOSERRRRRRRRR.GET A LIFE--Bakar Saud (After Mr. Gomer chopped his dolla')

Chibuike
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There is one song I like but I don't know the name of it. It's about the guy who runs into his old girlfriend at the grocery store. They buy a six pack and sit in the car drinking. At the end they play the first lines to Auld Lang Syne. It's pretty.

pony pony pony <--I got ponies! Wahhooo!
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Dan Folgelberg "Same Old Lang Syne" http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=QKUBuLzDtJU

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Chibuike
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Thank you.

pony pony pony <--I got ponies! Wahhooo!
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

All of them!

I worked in a mall a few years ago and the mall manager had a really bad cd with really tacky versions of the 'hits', on a constant loop.

I was still hearing the songs while trying to get to sleep at night. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
Gold Hat
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

For years I looked for the writers of the Little Drummer Boy so I could reach down their throats and rip their lungs out. But I think they are all dead now and rotting in hell.

Now I am thinking of burning down local radio stations that play that moronic song. Don't get me started . . . . . Evil or Very Mad
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Soo, you aren't really a Bah Humbug kind of chap, you are more of a Pah rupapum pum kind of chap... Twisted Evil

So, they told me Pah rupapum pum... Laughing

Rupapum pum

Rupapum pum

Rupapum pum

Ahhhhh

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^BOO!!! Thumbs down ^^

That was bad

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My Xmas favourite is "Let's Farm Well This Year as Asked by the Rural Theses" by North Korean Military Self-Entertainment Troupe 3207. The B-side is good, too, "Army Zone No. 3 is a Scenic Paradise in Winter."

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have that album . . . it rocks. I like track 4, Kim Jong-II joy of mans desire

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
Owd Git
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wright B Hindyou wrote:
My Xmas favourite is "Let's Farm Well This Year as Asked by the Rural Theses" ."

The songs Ok but it doesn't compare to "Let's Enrich the Communist Economy First with Rice" Very Happy

"You have thought me never to trust any man." Paul Williams
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Tastysnack
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This years hit is "All I want for Christmas is a centrifuge, a centrifuge."

HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Re Christmas Shoes.
From wikipedia

Quote:
In Tom Reynolds 2006 book I Hate Myself and Want to Die: The 52 Most Depressing Songs You've Ever Heard, he names "The Christmas Shoes" as the most depressing song in modern recorded music history.

So it's not recommended then?

you bloody nigeria scammer you scamm me of 6,800pounds : Billy a cheque scammer.
Closed lad accounts x? Easter EggMortar x2
Ninja Bloody hell I've been ninja'd
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to help 419Eater.com fight the good fight]</a>
Tastysnack
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz wrote:
Re Christmas Shoes.
From wikipedia

Quote:
In Tom Reynolds 2006 book I Hate Myself and Want to Die: The 52 Most Depressing Songs You've Ever Heard, he names "The Christmas Shoes" as the most depressing song in modern recorded music history.

So it's not recommended then?

Well, on another blog dedicated to the worst Christmas music, Christmas Shoes was rated #1. It was noted that it was the "Melodic equivilent to drinking an entire bottle of honey while euthanizing the family pet".

If that's not a ringing endorsement, I'm not sure what is.

Here is the song if you haven't heard it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0a_Y1wAJ2MU

I just threw up a little bit when I heard the first verse. Your milage may vary.

thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am an unbiased party. Living over on the right of the puddle, I have never heard, or even heard of, The Christmas Shoes before.

I forced myself to listen to the whole youtube video.

It's among the worst songs I have ever heard, let alone the worst Christmas songs. I agree 100% to the blog comment about the honey and the family pet.

About the only worse song that I know is I Want My Baby Back*, and that one isn't about Christmas.

---
* It comes up in Google, but I seriously suggest you don't look. Bad taste as well as bad music.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
Tastysnack
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thud419 wrote:
I forced myself to listen to the whole youtube video.

It's among the worst songs I have ever heard, let alone the worst Christmas songs.

Yet another satisfied customer.

They have another song out called "Christmas Carol". I'm looking for a link with the song.

Here is a sample of the lyrics:

Christmas Carol
I first met her in December on a snowy winter`s night
And it didn`t take me long to see that something wasn`t right
They called her Christmas Carol

Said her mind was nearly gone
But she could still light up the room
When she sang a Christmas song

Excuse me while I throw up for a second.

Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thud419 wrote:
It's among the worst songs I have ever heard, let alone the worst Christmas songs.

I was able to get one minute into it before I closed the window.

I just didn't want to know how much worse it could get. It's much much worse than "Jingle Bell Rock".

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
Tastysnack
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahhh the Christmas Spirit. I've now ruined 2 peoples days! Laughing

Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, Reaper! Very Happy
Is he back yet?

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic