SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The great charity scam *dolla chops aplenty*

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So what you are saying is since we dont have 160 pages we dont deserve an ethics thread. Something is wrong with this world Laughing and SSA you do not come across as a caring person Wink

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sure someone will start complaining about how I'm being too hard on this lad around the time the whiny "I'm streaded" emails start coming in.

He's getting everything he deserves. Except for dying of malnutrition and disease in a refugee camp.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[lad hug] You know, before this goes any further, maybe we should all stop a moment and ponder what we are doing. That is a real, live, breathing human being we are manipulating into putting himself in harms way.

If he, somehow, manages to get himself killed, will we all just celebrate like Romans at the gladiator games? If so, what does that say about us? [/lad hug]

with any luck, he will be a dead rotting human being in the desert, but only after giving us some mean spirited amusement

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You think it will be bad with the "im streded' emails, wait until the "im deaded" ones come in thats when the ethics come out to play.

^^DrSW^^
What about your oath Laughing

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

BACK the ATTACK
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad hugger!!! Shocked

Wait, I didn't see the fine print. I'm doing this as a pre-emptive strike against the ladhuggers, just in case.

This scammer, if he hadn't been completely swarmed by baiters, could have possibly taken money from well-meaning individuals who wanted to help legitimately starving people in Darfur. He would have had no issues taking money that could have saved the lives of children and even made that part of his email address.

I think there is no more poetic justice than getting him, without one phone call, to travel to the same God-forsaken area he claimed to be in. Charity scammers are the lowest of the varying degrees of evil, right below check scammers in my book. I dole out punishment to all lads, but I go after some formats more aggressively than others.

Here's Boondock Saints, courtroom scene:

Quote:
Connor: Now you will receive us.
Murphy: We do not ask for your poor, or your hungry.
Connor: We do not want your tired and sick.
Murphy: It is your corrupt we claim.
Connor: It is your evil that will be sought by us.
Murphy: With every breath we shall hunt them down.
Connor: Each day, we will spill their blood till it rains down from the skies.
Murphy: Do not kill, do not rape, do not steal, these are principles which every man of every faith can embrace.
Connor: These are not polite suggestions, these are codes of behavior and those of you that ignore them will pay the dearest cost.
Murphy: There are varying degrees of evil, we urge you lesser forms of filth not to push the bounds and cross over, into true corruption, into our domain.
Connor: For if you do, one day you will look behind you and you will see we three. And on that day, you will reap it.
Murphy: And we will send you to whatever god you wish.

pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

JBD, I am a Doctor of Divinity... sending Lads off to the Divine is fine with me.

I have to get a copy of Boondock Saints, obviously....

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I checked google maps, some more, and into Sudan is the town of Al Fashir, from whence rebel troops mounted an offensive. It looks like hell on earth. I think the mission should be "near" there. If our lad makes it there.... we will never hear from him again..... Al Fashir even has a hotel:
Quote:
Stayed in the only hotel in town, it was terrible, it's not a hotel, just a place to crash, don't expect service, don't expect food, take your own water and a thick roll of sticky tape so you can keep the mozzies out of your broken windows (yup just seal them up)
I do not have a contact for this hotel but if you need help there are two people that can help you with Accommodaion in this town they are based in Khartoum.

1. Sadig (GM Marsland Aviation)
Cell:+249 (0)91 234 0789

2. Marco (5m rent a car)
Cell: +249 (0)91 230 1905

don't drink the water, don't touch the water, eat your own food don't play with the bare eletrical wires on the wall, fumigate the room, the walls and the matresses...

go to sleep, wake up, go to sleep, wake up, nothing more
Leave a Comment

Theme: Motel
Address: Al Fashir, Darfur, Sudan
Phone: none

justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ LOL_sign Sounds like a 4star place^^

Doc of Divinity, I like that. GREAT Movie, get the directors cut.

My fav lines,
Quote:
These are not polite suggestions, these are codes of behavior, and those of you that ignore them will pay the dearest cost.

Quote:
And shepherds we shall be, for thee my Lord for thee. Power hath descended forth from thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. We shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be.

BACK the ATTACK
Opps I crapped my pants
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey this is my first safary will people start to complaint about this? If so we need to go through it to make sure his address is not posted so no one warns him.

Closed lad accounts X22

PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE AND PLEASE I NEED THE MONEY FOR MY SON TO CLEAR THE HOSPITAL BILL
csudebate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If it helps, I am an ethics professor and I am giddy like a school girl about this safari.
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nobody will do that OICMP. We are just playing:) Some folks here may not appreciate some of the harsher lessons that some of us support but they would never torpedo our safari.

Use the search option and put in ethics. Some VERY informed opinions have been shared. It will give you some things to consider.

ETA: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=148333&highlight=ethics DONT NECRO JUST READ

BACK the ATTACK

Last edited by justicebdone on Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thinking of where the Missionaries went next, hostage negotiations with the pirates in Haradhere, as JBD's been filling him in on the situations there, our Missionaries also happen to be skilled negotiators. As they are men of Good God they are guests of captain Dirty Arse, the main player in Haradhere! as such delicate matters take quite a lot of time there is no way of knowing how long they will be. Just make sure he get's himself a nice hat to blend in Laughing Laughing

Edit: ethics shmethics. this scum has been using displaced refugees as his format. Had we not kept him so busy then real people could have sent him money fully believing it was going to help them. Let him rot.

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about

Last edited by Spudz on Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:25 am; edited 1 time in total
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I removed his email address from the initial post. Too late for warnings, he's probably there by now.

What I would really love to debate right now is what the next twist in the plot should be?

He's says he'll be there to meet with Timothy (missionary) tomorrow. So, what can happen to slow down the meeting? If he took a plane, he should be on the ground in Abeche right now. If he is taking a ride with The Hand, he should be there in about 8 hours.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Send him an email that Timothy had to move forward into Sudan, and couldn't wait. He will have to catch up.... the mission is working near Al Fashir

The Htel Al Fashir sounds pretty miserable. Make that the rendesvous spot....

I hear Al Fashir is lovely this time of the year.....

justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Moving Tim further on is the way to go but a good reason would be, IMO, for one of the Al Fashir missionary staff falling violently ill and wanting last rights administered by Rev Tim. How could the Rev refuse a request like that? Dont forget to promise him a chopper ride back to Abeche on the Church's Medi-evac. Just my .02

BACK the ATTACK

Last edited by justicebdone on Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:55 am; edited 1 time in total
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Justice, I love that idea. Last rites, I'm sure our lad will understand. Just waiting for the Abeche IP to come in.

Of course, the money won't actually be in Abeche and of course the lad will have to travel further for it.

justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

SSC, I edited to add above, if he is getting a ride you can always promise the ride on the Church Med-evac back to abeche. Of course the chopper will be called away further into the desert at the last moment.

BACK the ATTACK
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And if all else fails and he refuses to go into Sudan (like anyone with any common sense would), I can get him to give a soldier the passcode on a piece of paper that will take him to the grave, I mean missionaries.

Something along the lines of "I am a rebel spy from the Sudanese Liberation Army. Mohammed and I both love molesting goats" should do the trick nicely. That's the going out with a bang end I have in mind, just in case he has any sense. (Which he hasn't shown one bit of so far).

If I had a way of photoshopping and making a wanted poster of him, then sending it to the local area, I'd do that too.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OOOOOOH! I have an Italian mercenary helicopter pilot, see the Joe thread that Slaphappy has kept alive! OOOOOOOH! If you need a helicopter pilot, Ralph is your man!! "So, furst you gonna go to town, see, then you issa gonna head North out of town, about 5 miles, make a big bonfire so'sI coulda see you, and then I issa gonna land and pick you up at 2AM, kaY?"

justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

SSA, I bet if you put in a kindly PM to Marvinator he could knock up a wanted poster for you.

DrSW, God loves Italian Mercs Laughing Maybe after the Missionaries chopper crashes and burns, you could be the savior.

BACK the ATTACK
larry
Old Telecom Guy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@SSA Certainly you can make the point that the mission itself isn't IN abeche. Abeche just happens to be the closest point with an international airport and all the mission supplies come in through there. the Missionairies come to town several times a month. The actual mission is actually to the east somewhere Cool T1m0thy was called away for an emergency. He expects to be back in about a week OR D4n could just go out to the mission and collect the money.

Anything you can use there?

Most importantly we need to find out what mode of travel he used to get to abeche. This guy smells like he is prepared and has some cash. I expect him to have a return plane ticket on him at least to N'dajema.

Also the ladies are holding on to more than a thousand in cash which wasn't handed over to the pastor. This could be useful in getting him to hang on for a while if he has to wait and some WU tranfer games could liven things up.

Just a few thoughts...... Very Happy

"Mimi si yule ninayesema ni mimi" - Larry

"sir i have just told you the gospel truth" - D4n Nkw3rr3
Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkw3rr3: Port Harcourt to Abeche (with a layover in Cameroon)
Closed lad accounts x 4 Cellphone x 2 pony
bluebaiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

3 questions:

1. if you get him to that hell hole place with the dodgy hotel, how is he going to e-mail you back that he is there,

2. are there really bleeding hearts out there that torpedo safaris?

3. If my case of experimental drugs that the missionaries are carrying around with them adds any weight, justification or intrigue to help move our lad a little closer to nowhere, perhaps via a customs misunderstanding or quarantine holdup then please feel free to use and abuse.

Dan Nkwerre "the group is doing pretty well and we needed to give them the hot beef injection to see how it will look like"

Badago Kabore "I am very busy here in finland the capital city of Paraguay"

Closed lad accounts x 2 Germany
Safari (Group Safari) Dan Port Harcourt - Abeche
csudebate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Might I suggest that the missionaries be called away for important and unexpected missionary business with the intention of returning to Abeche within a day or two. That way he can sit on the ground there for a bit. Then we can spring the need to travel further on. It'll string him out and build up his eagerness.

Keep in mind that our missionaries are doing the Lord's work. How can our Christian friend D4N fault them for running off to help the needy? What is an extra day or two when we too are helping war orphans and widows?

Last edited by csudebate on Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:27 am; edited 1 time in total
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That town has peace keepers and aid people, so will have internet. Will check my Lonely Planet Guide to see what they say...

(just kidding on Lonely Planet)

Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If the missionaries are in war-torn Darfur, or nearby, they will obviously be using a satellite transmitter, and we know how often those can go wrong.

Especially when Scared Hearth, strapped for cash, decided to buy a second-hand Pyongyang Factory Number One BuyRite Old Junkman satellite transmitter for $9 at a bazaar in Mogadishu.

Plenty of opportunities there for wearisome delays for Dan. He needs to get over there and talk to them in person. Twisted Evil

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic