SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Fun with stupid lad Cr4ig - he sings!!!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This bait may or may not have come to an end but the latest is so delicious, I just had to share. This is the same extremely stupid lad from this thread: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=151473&highlight=

When the request for money came, it was for $500 because the police had come and taken his papers and he needed to pay a tax. Whenever asked about what practical thing he is doing to solve this problem, his standard response was "I'm confused".

From YM chat 11/20 - he is so busy cutting and pasting stupid love quotes that he doesn't realize I'm trying to conduct business and am suggesting a way to get his money
Quote:

cr4aig - baby like i have told you im really worried about you so much baby
like i have told you baby....my documents has been seized by the polise asking me to pay the tax fee

Gr4ce - That's okay, honey.
Why are you worried about me? I'm fine

Lad - im just worried about you honey
Me - why?
Lad - i know that you are fine ..but i really need to be with you in your arms for real just for you to know that i really care about you so much
Me - Awww.
What does the embassy say about your documents?

Lad - baby i really want you to know that i really want a space in your heart where i can rest on..
they said that i should pay some money before i can get my document back...but right now i dont have much on me coz i have paid the money for the flight already...only for them to just fixed the date for me as soon as i get the document back

Me - what flight?
I'm very confused right now

Lad - i mean i have paid a friend of mine some money that works there thsat he should help me to booked my flight as soon as my document has been Give back to me honey.....what i mean is that i dont have the tax money with me right now but only the money to booked my flight honey
Me - Oooh. I didn't even know you were planning on coming back so soon. Where do you fly from and when?
Lad - baby im planning coming to your place direct coz i really love to meet you in person so thati can hold you in your hand and tell you to your face to show you the feelings that i have for you Answer the question!
Me - Lovely! I'm so happy to hear that...you can't even imagine. I know you travel becuase you're a sales man....are you flying out of Lagos or the airport in Ghana?
Lad - do you know lagos? Panic
Me - No sweetie. But since I've known you, I've kind of been looking up information about West Africa. I like to image where you are and what you may be doing.
Lad - like i have said baby...i really want to be in your arms so tht i can be happy with you...but i also have my master certificate that i can use to start work as soon as i get back to the states
Me - That's wonderful....what is your Master's in? Maybe I can start asking around and see what kind of jobs people may know of.
Lad - ok baby...i studied international relation baby
do you liike the course?

Me - Wow! That's impressive......
But what are you going to do to get your documents back?
Lad - baby right now ...im just confused baby
you are always in my mind

Me - What did the embassy say?
Lad - baby i told you they said i should pay money to collect it back
Me - I can't believe the US embassy would tell you pay money. They're there to help citizens
Lad - bbay i cant lie to you .....all they are asking me for is to pay the tax which is very important since they know that im leaving their country
Me - How much are you supposed to pay?
Lad - just $500 honey...and that why im so cofused baby
Me - why does that confuse you? $500 is pretty straightforward
Lad - i know baby...but like i have told you i dont have it with me right now baby
i really wants to be in your arms so that i can be happy for the rest of my life
they said love comes to those that cherish for real...and thats what i have been thinking of doing just for you to know that i really also care about you honey

Me - Honey...I don't think I remember what you sell
Lad - i told you i deals with the electronics as sales man
Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never met

Me - Is there a chance you'll be paid soon from your sales...so that you can get the $500
Lad - i dont like the way you are caling yourself stupid coz you are not but pretty much love to me.....like i have told you honey....the only money i have with me is the money i will use to book for my flight coz i dont have extra money with me here honey
Life without Love is like a harp without strings

Me - you say cut and paste the sweetest things all the time:)
Lad - You can’t make someone love you, all you can do is be someone who can be loved, the rest is up to the person to realize your worth...i appreciate your worth and thats why i have decided not to go back but allways be with you for the rest of my life...yep i did to let you know that i really want you so much
Lad: If God is the DJ, then Life is the dance floor; Love is the rhythm, and You are the music

Me - Honey...I need to think about something
Lad - ....what baby?
Me - A way to maybe help you...please, where exactly are you?
Lad - baby i cant lie for you ...im exactly in wrestern part of africa like i have told you....trust me honey
Me - Darlin', the western part of Africa is pertty big.
I've told you exactly where I am...in a yellow house at 121 Ru3ben Str3et, S3attle, W4shington. I don't say "Western United States".

Lad - i know baby....im in abuja right now,,....the capital of nigeria baby
Me - Thank you...was that so hard ,
Lad - nope baby
you are really sweet

Me - I do trust you, mostly. But not when you give me a vague answer like that.
Honey...I need to think a little bit. I want to help you out if I can. I just need to think. Okay?

Lad - all i want you to know is that i want to be with you in two days time and if you would help me out get my document i will appreciate it and rest in your arms forever coz im coming down straight to your place as soon as i get back all my Document back tomorrow and i want you to help me out with that littlr problem i have so that i can meet up with you and booked my flight tomorrow to your nearest airport baby....i have stored your address ....so i wll want you to mail me the nearest airport to your place so that i can lalight there......but let me know if you would help me out mylove ...you are the only one i have......and i also believe in you.........i will wait for
"You know a dream is like a river, ever changin' as it flows. And a dreamer's just a vessel that must follow where it goes...that means i must follow you till end of my life coz you are my real choice that i have waiting for all this while
love to hear from you as soon as you get my offline ....i love you

3 hours later
Quote:

Me - what time is it there?
Isn't the middle of the night?

Lad - 4am here sweetie
Me - why aren't you sleeping?
Lad - but i cant sleep coz of you coz i need you
Me - nice thought
Lad - coz im confused (!) about my document and iim hoping to be with you in two days time sweetie ...and thats why i said you should give me the nearest airport to your place so that i can alight at your place as soon as i have gotten my document

Me - I thought you already had your ticket
Lad - all i want is that i needed to pay them the money so that i can be with you sweetie
tell the nearest airport to your place sweetie?

Me - Seattle
Lad - ok baby
so when did you want me to come to you ok baby
so when did you want me to come to you sweetie?
Ewww! Never!
Me - I think you need to get your document mess figured out, honey
I'm afraid they will put you in jail

Lad - and will you be happy if im in jail sweetie? Yes
Me - No! How awful!
Lad - i really want you to create a special place for me in your heart so that you can love me for whom i am sweetie coz i really appreciate you so much
can you Give me your heart to love?

Me - That's why you need to get the embassy to help you. They don't let America citizens get their papers taken or get put in jail.
Lad - Love can make you do things that you never thought possible
i know sweetie..but there is nothing i could do for now unless i pay the tax money
this is tax we are talking here sweetie
i believe in you
The best thing about loving and being hurt is that you get to know what true love really is. For as gold is tested in fire, and so will love be perfected in pain...all for you
Why do I love you? Because you are and always have been my dream

Me - If I had any money I'd help you, Craig. You know I would
Lad - baby i know you could ...but i still know that you could try your possible best for me coz of the love and the feelings we have for each other ....
Me - what do you suggest?
Lad - baby is up to you coz you are the only one i depend on ...im looking up to you so that i can be with you by tomorrow sweetie
Me - you can't be with me by tomorrow....a lovely dream, but unreal
Lad - If enduring pain, braving shame, despising one's self for the sake of affection and accepting misery without question is the definition of love - then, I LOVE YOU
baby how do you say its not real....at least if i can get the money today....i will also booked myflight today sweetie....its possible sweetie

Me - maybe you could be with me...if only I had the money
Lad - you can help me out coz you are the one im looking up to ......you can still do something coz i cant wait to see you resting in your arms sweetie
For yesterday's memories, today's love, and tomorrow's dreams I love you

Me - maybe I could go down to the bar and meet some guys who will give me some money if I do things. Do you think I should do that?.
Lad - I love you. There is nothing else to do, run and I will run with you
Tears in my eyes, you on my mind, love in my heart, oceans in-between ... I love you

Me - what does that mean? I asked you a question.
Lad - can you do that for me sweetie?
i know that you really love me.......but i believe that you are the only one that can help me out of this problem i was........i believe in you

Me - So do you think I should go down to the bar and find some men who will pay me some money to go in the back of their car for awhile?
Lightbulb goes on somewhere in the dim recesses of a lad's mind
Lad - no baby....i dont want that sweetie.......so what do we do about it now sweetie?
Me - Okay..it sounded like maybe you wanted me to do that to get your money.
Lad - no baby...i dont want any man to do that for you coz i really love and cherish you
Me - I could probably get $500 pretty fast...maybe 7 or 8 guys
Lad - all im just asking you to do for me now is to help me out of here
im not saying you should that sweetie
dont talk like thta sweetie
believe you in me........im really worried about my document baby

Me - Ok...I guess that's not a good way to get the money.
Anyway, I decided from now on, I've saving myself only for you. Is that okay?

Lad - baby stop the at of telling me that you wannaa meet some mens outhere....i know you can do that coz i really trust........
how do you mean sweetie?

Me - you know...saving myself
Not going around with any other guy

enough morality talk...time to get back on subject
Lad - i know baby...but if its just $300 i can still Give it to them so that they can release the document to me today sweetie/
what do you think?

Me - Really? Do you think $300 would be enough?
You should proably just cash in your airline ticket and use that money to pay the tax.

Lad - the more the document rest in their hand the more they increases the money...coz thats the way they behave here in Nigeriasweetie
In Nigeria, obviously $300 behaves like more than $500.
Me - Then when you earn some more doing sales, get another ticket and come to see me.
Lad - so how do i booked my flight sweetie?i told you i dont have any money left
i have spend all my salaries on the flight to be booked sweetie and alaso pay for the house rent .....thats why im broke sweetie

Me - Yeah - so cancel the flight and use the money to pay the tax. Darling, I want to see you so badly but getting your documents back is much more important. Especially if they are going to put you in jail..........

...and on and on for another 30 minutes while I tried to get a bank account. Amazingly, US citizens with Master degrees close all their bank accounts when they travel to Africa.

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
I'm going shopping! $39,977.80 in fake checks

Last edited by beckythatcher on Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:41 pm; edited 6 times in total
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One Nov. 22nd, I found Cr4ig on Ym so we had this exchange:

Quote:
Me Cr4ig...I'm so glad you're here
Lad - im happyb too sweetie...i was just trying sending you some mail now since you appear offline to me sweetie
how are you doing mylove

Me - Oh cr4ig..I'm done something terrible
Lad - ?
how dop you mean mylove

Me - Well I wanted to help you so badly with your document problem.
Lad i know mylove
Me - I went last night down to the bar and there's this one guy...I know he usually has a lot of money so I said I'd be nice to him.
But I didn't want to do what he said so I hit him on the head and he was unconcious

Lad - so what happen mylove?
Me - I looked to see how much money he had and it was like $30,000!!! So I took it.
Lad - so what now happen mylove?
Me - And then I was real scared...obviously. And I knew I needed to see you and give you the money you needed so I went to the airport and was able to get on a plane.
12:57:01 PM Right now I'm in London and I have a ticket to Lagos for tomorrow morning.
Can you get me at the airport?
It's Lufthansa flight 564 arriving at 5:40 pm. I have all the money you need and then we can both go somewhere. But I don't think I can go back to Seattle.
12:58:54 PM Can you get me at the airport?
1:00:20 PM Cr4ig....are you there?
1:00:28 PM Please tell me you're there
1:01:52 PM Cr4ig...please. Talk to me.
1:02:02 PM I'm so scared...please talk to me
1:02:18 PM I need you to tell me you will help me
1:04:07 PM Cr4ig
1:06:27 PM CR4ig..please talk to me

1:06:55 PM Lad - im here with you mylove Becuase I ran to ask my guyman what to do and he said ignore everything you just said and tell you to send the $500
Me - yes cr4ig...why wonot you talk to me? Can you get me at the airport?
Lad - i lost the server
baby like i have told you mylove
i really dont have the money to get my document right now
guyman says stay on script
Me - I'm in London. I have all your money and a bunch more.
I have a ticket to Lagos leaving in a few hours. Can you pick me up at the airport?

Lad - so baby what are gonna do we that baby
Me - Lufthansa flight 564 arriving at 5:40 pm.
Do what?

Lad - \coz i like i have told you i dont have money right with me?
Me - Are you listening to me!!!!!!
I think I maybe killed someone. I took all his money..more than $30,000 and I am coming to NIgeria to help you
Can you meet me at the airport?

Lad - baby i cant right now baby
Me - I'm really scared honey
I need to you to be my man
Why can't you.
Lagos airport...Sunday night at 5:40

Lad - baby i really wanna want you to send me the money so that i can getv out of here Honey
its not possible baby

Me - Stupid stupid stupid stupid
I am coming to NIgeria with your money
I have $30,000
Why aren't you understanding?
I thought you loved me

Lad - baby i told you there is no way i could do that for now baby
all i want you to do for me is to send me the money and i will take you to a hiding place so that we can ba happy togetther
i love you and yuou know that mylove
so think about that too sweetie

Me - When I get to Nigeria I'll give you the money
I'll be there tomorrow night - 5:40
How can I send you money? I'm sitting in the airport in London!
I'm waiting for my flight to you. I'm bringing you the all the money you need to pay the tax

Lad - baby i can give you the info so that we can Go and hide some where coz where im right now ...its not safe sweetie
Me -What info?
Oh no...what have I done? You won't help me!!!

Lad - I MEAN THE INFO YOU CAN SEND ME THE MONEY SO THAT I CAN TO YOU ON TIME BABY
Me - send me your phone number please
Lad - ok baby
: +2348055713221
Feel free to call this in the middle of the night and hang up
Me - Okay...I'll try to call you. My phone isn't charged so I need to find a phone somewhere. I can't send the money. I'm in the airport
I'll give you the money tomorrow when I get to Nigeria.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEAS PLEASE
Pick me up at the airport
5:40 - Lufthansa flight 564. Honey...I'm really scared. I don't know if I killed the guy but I took all his mnoney

Lad - baby like i have told you i needed the money right now coz right now im not alright
Me - Please get me at the airport
Lad - but baby,...im worried of the police as you know baby
Me - You said you needed it Monday. I'll be there by Monday
Lad Sad Yes...emoticon says you feel sad with me
Me - I'll be there tomorrow night. 5:40. With $30,000
Lad - ?
Me - PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEAS PLEASE
Cr4ig darling I need you so bad. Please don't let me down. Come get me at the airport Please.

baby i can understantd your feelings for me...but its just that im not okay right now
Me - what's wrong
1:21:57 PM they told me that i should leave the Hotel by todays night Yes. Because that would be comparable to maybe killing a man and stealing 30K
1:22:02 PM Sad Oh good. A second one. Double sadness
1:22:05 PM so?
1:22:15 PM so im confused baby The correct term is "idiot"
1:22:57 PM where are you ?
1:24:15 PM Mad
1:24:19 PM ok
1:24:22 PM baby
1:24:27 PM i heard what you said
1:24:40 PM so where do you wnna want me to pick you up?
1:24:56 PM sincer you have insisted to let me pick you up
1:44:22 PM ?
1:44:22 PM HELLO\MY SWEETIE ARE YOU STILL THERE
2:17:48 PM <ding>
2:17:54 PM Hello
2:18:01 PM you there?
2:19:46 PM <ding>

End of Chapter 1

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States

Last edited by beckythatcher on Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Becky thats so funny Laughing

Loved your chat with him. What a moron that he cant go a little ways and get you and all your money Rolling Eyes

Maybe hes afraid you will hit him in the head too because he knows he deserves it,lol.
Dont feel bad I couldnt get mine to safari either Sad

Great waste of his time tho so you did good. clapping

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Chapter 2

Craig went strangely silent so I started sending him emails and YMs like these.

Quote:

I'm at the airport. I've been looking for you. Are you coming to get me? I'm by the Zenith bank branch...I feel safe there becuase they have a security guard but I'm really scared. Men keep looking at me and I feel like they can tell I have $30,000 hidden. I told you that I was bringing you your money. Why aren't you here?

Quote:
Cr4ig! Where are you? I've tried calling and it keeps saying "the number is unreachable". There's this guy who keeps walking by and looking at me. He said you sent him. Did you? Honey...I don't know what to do? It's getting real late and I'm scared. Did you send someone for me? I don't want to spend all night in the airport but I'm afraid to go outside. There's a green hotel nearby but it doesn't look very safe. I feel safer sitting here by the bank...even though it's closed, there is still a guard. That guy just walked by again. I wish I didn't have all this money. I feel like I'm going to be robbed. Why didn't you come get me?

YM
Quote:

10:51:19 AM Me - Cr4ig. I'm okay right now. Your friend Mr. Gomer came and got me. It was him walking by and looking at me but he wanted to make sure who I was, he said. I would rather you came to get me at the airport. I'm not sure where I am right now but Mr. Gomer says he will take good care of me until you come. He's not looking so I can tell you that I didn't tell him I have $30,000 with me...although he asked if I have any money. Was that right? Gotta go
2:37:45 PM Cr4ig. Where are you? This guy isn't your friend, is he? I thought he was taking me to you. I'm not sure where I am now...somewhere in the city. I can't believe you didn't come get me at the airport. What am I going to do?

No lad response. I thought he had twigged so I amused myself for several days by sending emails or IMs saying "Where are you?" and "please help me".

Finally, hoping to get some response, on the 25th I sent this from the G0merb0z

Quote:
mister man little boi, ok? wi get ur maga for di iapot .e don moni fo u? it awas nau mugun. gi na gi nne ga ugbu-a na ihi ura na ewu

one love, bro
G0merb0z

(translation: we got your maga at the airport. You thought the money was for you? It's ours now, fool...and something in igbo about goats or sheep...I don't recall)

That got a response - Nov. 27

Lad to GB
Quote:
Hello bro....what are you talking about.....like you have said in your mail.....that person you are talking about its not my maga for your information....its my wife....so i really dont want you to treat her anyhow coz i dont want anything to hurt her coz she is the only one i have for now for real......so i really want you to send me your real cell phone number so that i can in touch with you over there .................thanks...

At the same time, he sent these emails to my character...but of course, I couldn't read them...I've been kidnapped!

Lad to Gr4ce
Quote:

im in jail right now
Hello sweetie how are you doing and i hope all is well with you over there?all i want you to know now is that i have been arrested by the police since i refuse to produce the tax fee to claim my document like i have told you that i did not have anything on me....but all my hope was on you so that i can get it on time....but right now im in jail with my laptop writting to you about my conditoon....a guy just mail to my box that he was the one that have you with him...so please just becareful and dont let any \one hurt you and also dont tell him that you have the money with you..............................please i really want you to get me out of here with that money

Quote:
sweetie im very sorry for not replying back to you ontime...but i have a little problem right now........im in police custody in jail due to the tax fee i complain to you about ..............so i really want you to help me too so that i can pay the money ontime then i can pick you up from anywhere you are......................i hope to hear from you soon sweetie....and let me know if you want me to send you the information you needed to send me the money so that they can release me ontime....and i can be able to get you wherever you are .....

Quote:
im in jail right now baby....in the police custody due to the payment i needed to pay but like i have told you that i dont have the money with me......................help me out sweetie so that i can get you wherever you are

Quote:
i did not send anyone to you Gr4ce
Hello baby
i really want you to know that its not my happiness leaving all alone to be there...its just that im in police custody right now....and alll i want you to do for me is to help me out with the money i ask you to send me so that i can get out of here and pick you up....and moreover i would have love you to come here...but they never allow anyone to come to me to pay me visit all in the name of their tax fee...but i will be waiting for you to reply me either to send you the info you needed to send to you so that i can get the money and will be able to get you where you are.....im dying here sweetie,......they have seized my phone too and switched them cell phone off.....so thats why you can reach me for now except the computer im using right now,.....i will come back to check my mail to know your love for me...so that i can send you the info you can send me the money to..

Quote:
im not happy right now. im not safe here too baby coz im in jail

Nov 28
Quote:
(I'm still sending him random "help me" emails and IMs)
Hello sweetie...like i have told you ...i cant be able to chat with you right now Becuase kidnapped people and those in jail "chat"coz i have told you im in jail where police arrested me like i have told you earlier in my mail i sent to you............all i want you to do for me now is to to help me out with that money i ask from you so that i can ba able to send you the necessary info you needed to send me the money ontime,.........i have not been eating nice Food since i have been arrested by the police.....its you i depend on....im looking up to you to help me out of here withat money i ask from you sweetie.....just $500..................and i will be happy if you can help me out with that money.......

Quote:
its not my friend sweetie
Hello baby.....im Gledyou reply back to me on time..........alli want you todoformenow is to send methe money sothat i can get out of here.....and to the the man you said that came to you........i dont know him so becareful.....i want you to send methe money today ortomorrow morning andhere is the info that you needed at the bank to send me the money through western money.............
Name:0ladeji ol4yemi w1lliams
Address:no 15ayegbam1 street,oru 1jebu north..........
Ogun state......Nigeria
Because people who have been kidnapped are routinely released to trot down to WU

beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Too busy over Thanksgiving to play but sent him this on Nov. 30th

G0merb0z to Lad
Quote:
broda, wi no hurt ur wife. wi bi partners wit u, ok? e cry fo una always na wi feel sad, ok? u kom get am na wi split di moni.

Lad to GB
Quote:
Hello Big bros.....sorry please this is my sure wife for real...here is the number you can reach me on .....coz im in jail right now....and i want her to Get me out of here so that i can get her...but there is no way i could do that since im in jail ..........................

Gr4ce to Lad
Quote:
These men are letting me use a computer and write to you. They say that they sent you a message that you can come get me. They haven't hurt me much or done anything too bad but I don't want to be here. I want to be with you. Have you been writing me? You've probably been worried that I haven't written back. They say they will let me go if you come get me. They aren't watching...Craig, I only told them I have $10,000 not $30,000 so when you come don't tell them how much I have. It's for us.

Lad to Gr4ce
Quote:
Hello baby whats up with you...i told you i dont know those guys....so all i want you to do now is for you to send me the money through the information i have Given coz i told you im in jail right now that i cant get you out of there until you send me the $500 so that i can get out of here on time........................if you love me ...Go and send me the money right now so that i can get out of here from jail.........write me back if you know you have send the money to the info that i have Given to you .............i also wanna be with you.......................im online right now you can come online or better still Go and send the money .......

GB to Lad
Quote:
broda, do u tink were stupid laik di magas? u lai fo get di moni for dem but u no lai fo us, ok? tel us ur nam bro na wetin jail u for na wi cheque ur yarn. gomerboz bi everywhere, ok?

(translation - Do you think we're stupid like the magas? tell us what jail your in and your name and we'll check your story)

YM
Quote:
Me - Cr4ig. they said I can talk to you a minute
Lad - How do you mean
i hate all this mess sweetie
do you think im a foolor what ?
you keep me waiting in the jail and you saying another thing here
i dont want you to lie to me coz im begining to look something in your act that you dont care about me anymore

Me - What are you talking about?
Lad -you should know what i mean?
Sad

Me - I sat in the airport for hours waiting for you. Some guy sl;ied and said you sent him and they took me. I've been sitting in some smelly, dark room for days.
Who's in the mess...why didn't you come and get me?

Lad - and i told you that there is no way i could get you since im in jail
Me - The men here said they would let me talk to you on IM for a few minutes.
They're laughing when ever you say you're in jail

Lad -how do you mean i should come and get you since you know that im in jail right now ...its not possible ..ok?
how do you mean..........you think i was joking or what?
if you know you dont believe and trust me......i will look for another person to get me out of here

Me - They said to tell them which jail
Lad - you think im joking...right?
Me - I think you left me at the airport and don't care that 3 men have kidnapped me.
Lad - dont you ask me that question again...which jail?wkhat kind of question you askingme?
Me - Mr. G0mer says to telll him what jail. He says you are a ewu onye ihunanya
What does that mean?

Lad - you should ask them yourself and stop asking me all this fools question..ok?
Me - They said tell them what jail and Mr. G0mer will bring you the money.
Lad - i told you that they does not allow anyone to come to me here unless you send me the money through their info i sent tomyou through mail
Me - Mr. G0mer says to tell you that you're lying. G0merboz know all the police and can get anyone out of any jail in Nigeria.
Lad - you stop all this mess ...now i know that you are just pretending to me that you are real...not knowing that you are a liar
Lad -go away you b*tch

Me - What are you saying to me?
Lad - i mean it to you
Lad - Go away...you act like real but you are all fakers ...you and mr gom whatever

Me - Why? What have I done? I brought you money to help you.
Lad - i dont need your money anymore...i will rather die in jail than relying on you for nothing
Me - Mr. G0mer said to tell you that they watch you. You are on Sowemimo Street
Lad -there is no way you could get to where i am for now you liars .....................
Mr. G0mer- little boi wi get fo u anywhere. u nau, ur wife dey very pretty. wi could get ariya wit am
Lad - what do you mean ashole...you should do whatever you want with her coz you are all liars
Mr. G0mer- wi gif am back fo u no so pretty
Lad -you are all fools?
why did you not call me on this number so that we could talk?
<ding>
talk to me fools for you to know that im real here to prove it for you
<ding>
<ding>
<ding>
why dont you call me you fools?

Mr. G0mer-little scared boi. wi kol, u no ansa
Lad - what do you mean by that
are you crazy?
<ding>
me scared of you............................you better dont try it or else

The silence on my part was because I was frantically PMing mods to see if any call lads as Mr. G0mer. Scambuster3 was willing to comply and called for me. Lad played ignorant when called.

GB to Lad
Quote:
little boi una pretend u no sabi anythin wen wi kol u. little sacred boi go hide behind ur goat lovin momma. wi keep ur wife nau. sna am bi very pretty na don moni. una get sex wit di sheep na wi get sex wit am.

(translation - why did you pretend not to know anything....insult mother...your wife is pretty. She won't be so pretty when we're done...more about animals)

After the 3rd call which Scambuster reports was mainly ranting on lad's part, lad sent this to the GB:

Quote:
you are a son of a Bithes ashole...so why did you have to Hide your number from me since you know that you are a Brave man......you are bulsh*t gomez or whatever your name is.....i have Goten the address where you are ......and im sending the police to you right aaway since i can Go with them....some one trce your line just now and tell me that they know eher you calling from....i mean from the commication company...you are a Baby when talking about real business.....F**k you all

and
Quote:
.mr G0mez or what sort of your names.................if you like you cut her nose...its not of my business...but alll i want you to know is that no one try me and Go free.............with what you have done for me now..........May the lord put you into shame with your Family and does that follow you will perish in Jesus name cos you are all 419..............But you shall never have rest even with the text you send eto me..............................you are also piece of sh*t................

Maybe lad will still love me if I manage to escape with some of the money. Very Happy

Last edited by beckythatcher on Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:57 am; edited 1 time in total
PumkinEater
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing

You KILLED me when you mentioned Mr. G0mer!! Great bait! I hope you manage to get more out of this guy!
scambuster3
Elite Baiter

Location: South East tip of Australia Down under, where a Dingo ate my Lads WU slip

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Glad to help you out becky Wink

Bank accounts sent to mysterious Alan = 477

Winner of Inspector Gadget 2009 fake checks contest, thanks IG
Winner of Inspector Gadget 2008 Bank account contest, thanks IG

"You are going to scam your passport page "
"CENTRAL BANK OF NIGER1A has scanned this email for viruses, vandals and malicious content."
"The Central Bank of Nigerian will put you in jail for life. You must return that money or you will face a brutal consequences."
"I KNOW U ARE JUST A TIME WASTER AND A BULL SHITTER."
"Hope you are not a joker because I don't waste my time and job on jokers"
"Time wasters are not authorized to contact us"
Closed lad accounts
U. Sir Name
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad is the biggest douchebag I've ever seen.

Please take note my name is DAKORU BAKARE and not Bukake

i got your ATM card and you come and bring your information and also pay your $95 charge and collect the God dam card ok.

ok sorry i got you message, and i going to go fuck myself as you said. thanks very much.
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, he is. His words when he's not "in character" really show what scumbags these guys are. And then, after all he's done (or failed to do for my poor character), he dares curse someone in Christ's name. Amazing. Shocked

beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Whoo Hoo. I may still have a chance with Cr4ig. I'm still sending him plaintive "Cr4ig" and "where are you" IMs off and on and today got this via IM. Even while playing his part, his English was never good but now he's not even trying.

Quote:
Send me d money
I was in jail while i eneed ur help so dt theo can release me
Send me d money through western union now so dt i can pick u up as soon as hve been released from jail.If u luv me
Dnt mind mr g0mer coz he is a thief.Do as i said to you.
Cal me on my cell phne urself..
I stil luv u!Bt if u stil care about me.Go an send me d money wit info i hve sent to you

The GB taunted him today that maybe he doesn't want his wife back because he likes men better.

I think tomorrow that I may escape.

scambuster3
Elite Baiter

Location: South East tip of Australia Down under, where a Dingo ate my Lads WU slip

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Becky
would you like a I LOVE YOU txt message sent to him?

"CENTRAL BANK OF NIGER1A has scanned this email for viruses, vandals and malicious content."
"The Central Bank of Nigerian will put you in jail for life. You must return that money or you will face a brutal consequences."
Closed lad accounts
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sure! Thanks!

scambuster3
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ok we are spreading the luv via TXT

Closed lad accounts
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad is an evil person. I've been sending him emails and YMs every few days saying that one of the G0merboz had helped me escape and please come get me.

He responds finally with this:
Quote:
Its a pity that you dont really care about me for anything..................but now i have realised that you are just treating me like a stranger but never love me for anthing................i know that you cant send me that money i asked from you.............................im dispointed in you sweetie...............im still in jail mind you............Craig

Ooooo, if I were real! My character has (probably) killed a man, stolen $30K, come to Nigeria, been abducted from the airport by the evil G0merboz, had to put out to said BGs, and is now being accused of "treating him like a stranger". Mad

But since he's back on the hook..I called him. I didn't record the first call in which he told me numerous times that he was in jail and to send him money without really caring where my poor girl was. But here's my second call (Oscar is the GB who helped me...because I can't pronounce his African name). He sang to me... Very Happy

http://www.4shared.com/file/76451646/5aa008d6/phone_call_with_craig.html

Now...what does it sound like happened at the end? Do you think lad would send a concerned email? Do you think? Rolling Eyes

Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

awwws veru sweet song while you're crying since you had to have sex with other men...he seems awfully dense about the gay thing too...I sure hope Oscar comes through

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cr4ig sent me some advice this am...in addition to 4 requests for "the money".

Quote:
like i have told you that you should ignore all that mr Gomez have done to you coz i know that you are doing it for me all in the name of love.

Sounds kinda like a pimp.

beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am amazed by this lad's incredible stupidity...and scumminess.

Me
Quote:
I'm waiting for the time when you come and get me.
Oscar plays games and makes me play too. He says this - Moneygram 74266
He says there is more to tell you if I play well tonight.

Cr4ig!!! Please tell me you still love me and will come get me soon.

Lad
Quote:
i dont like the way you are treating me Gr4ce....i told you to make sure that he sent the money to the info i Gave to you before tuesady so that i can come and getb you where are at...

Me
Quote:
Cr4ig. Oscar says you can have 832

Lad
Quote:
Thank you so much honey for yoru love and care about helping me solve my problems and coming home there to meet you in person , But honey theres a problem , i got all the numbers 74266832 is this $ 500 you sent to me by moneygramm? if you already snet this money by money gramm please tell me now as i do not like games and i do not wbnat to get to teh bank and get harrased as this is becoming too much a game for me

i would advice that if you really love and care about me, you should get real and stop playing games with me, i need you to tell me where i stand now as i am worried and sad that you treating me this way,

Let me know if this numbers are real and casheable at money gramm, or not i await your soonest response my love

Kisses and hugs

Time for the GBs to abuse him. Very Happy

Trickster
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am sending out several wu's tonight so tomorrow ought to be interesting holiday for them...LOL
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic