SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My lad dislikes Gmail

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
mugu molester
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dearest Rich4rd J0hnson,

Please Mr R1chard Johns0n, can you please send me another of your contact e-mail address apart from Gmail, because i dont like people using gmail ok.

Awaiting for your e-mail.

Kate W1lliam

This is a lad I picked from the Surplus forum. I didn't send anything ridiculous yet and the bait is just beginning so my educated guess is that she/he has been baited before Laughing Methinks a slap is in order Twisted Evil

NOW I NO YOU ARE A REAL SON OF A BITCH BORN BY A BASTARD DRUNKARD. - mr.Barry Uba

Note you did not send me any money and you are causing a big problem. - barrister Mus4 B3llo
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just do him the favor, change to hushmail, but keep sending from Gmail as you don't want to loose the conversation Twisted Evil

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gosh... your friend/son/niece/cousin/whatever set up your gmail account for you and you don't know how to open a different one. What's wrong with gmail anyways? You like it perfectly fine! Very Happy

Tattoo Mortar x11 Closed lad accounts x17 Safari x3

United States Thailand Switzerland Nigeria Sweden x115

pony Golden Goat Goat x2 Mc Fry

Art baits: X-Wing

419 Eater Theatre: The Hitchhiker

Lads & Crocodiles:
Safari x3 Vcamera x3 {John} {Willie} {Kingsley}

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
mugu molester
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll first ask about the problem there apparently is with Gmail and see what the lad tells me since it is indeed working fine Laughing If the lad drops me I'll bait him with another character from another addy like Hushmail. I just don't feel like doing favors at the moment Twisted Evil

NOW I NO YOU ARE A REAL SON OF A BITCH BORN BY A BASTARD DRUNKARD. - mr.Barry Uba

Note you did not send me any money and you are causing a big problem. - barrister Mus4 B3llo
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is one of the reasons I used to keep a yahoo account or hotmail account on the back burner. Of course you shouldn't pander to your lad, but when you really need to convince him that you are the real deal (if that's what you're after) then a switch to another provider can make him feel more secure.

I'll add that you should only do that if you have no IP worries. I baited as a London character, and I'm actually in London in RL, so I didn't have any problems with him finding my IP address. He'd do well to find me amongst 6 million other people, probably a million of which share my internet provider.

You can weigh up whether that is a problem to you, and then either tell him what bluthbanana suggested, or alternatively switch over to yahoo to give him a warm feeling. It just depends on your security needs.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
mugu molester
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for all the advice Very Happy I just thought that a real victim would find this request quite strange since the lad gave no reasonable explanation about it. He just doesn't like Gmail users Laughing

windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Then slap him for sending you mail to your gmail address in the first place. Wink

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
larry
Old Telecom Guy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like he is intelligent enough to want to look up your IP to chsck your location.

"Mimi si yule ninayesema ni mimi" - Larry

"sir i have just told you the gospel truth" - D4n Nkw3rr3
Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkw3rr3: Port Harcourt to Abeche (with a layover in Cameroon)
Closed lad accounts x 4 Cellphone x 2 pony
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Not necessarily. I've seen this a few times before, some lads believe that Gmail is the home of the joker and that can make them uncomfortable... that usually denotes a stupid lad as opposed to a bright one. It stems from a couple of years ago when baiters started using Gmail for it's IP stripping properties, long before every Tom, Dick and Harry realised it was a good email programme.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

mugu molester wrote:
I just thought that a real victim would find this request quite strange since the lad gave no reasonable explanation about it.

Good point. Tell him you won't change without a damn good reason. He has one, but not one he can give to a real victim.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
4X1X9
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The working of your average lads mind never ceases to amaze me; in so much as it doesn't seem to work very well at all Laughing

Surley if they think you are a baiter or as they call us 'jokers' because you use Gmail then regardless of what Email account you use you are still going to be a baiter/'joker.' Do they think that by getting us to use Yahoo instead we are suddenly all going to become the perfect maga and rush down to Western Union with a couple of grand in our back pocket?

However this fear of Gmail among some lads is evidence of what a positive impact baiting has had. As Mugatu has pointed out Gmail has become a popular free Email provider and if some lads have got the formula Gmail = joker etched in their mind it could possibly save a few real victims who send genuine replies from Gmail addies from being scammed. This thread should be brought up the next time a "how much of an impact does baiting have" thread emerges.

You will have to munch the statistics of the transfer so I can give to them - Mr. James Hessom Hessom

If not that you only hide behind computer and be playing prawns with us - Benny Clifford

Pith Helmet France - Luxembourg

Closed lad accounts x26 - 2012 Closed lad accounts x258 - 2013
Closed lad accounts x263 - 2014 Closed lad accounts x160 - 2015
Closed lad accounts x204 & x1 - 2016
Closed lad accounts x177 - 2017 Closed lad accounts x81 - 2018
Closed lad accounts x85 - 2019 Closed lad accounts x9 -2020
(Grand Total Closed lad accounts 1,262) Golden Pig
mugu molester
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just sent "ms.Williams" this:

Quote:
Okey, I want to sort this out. To tell you the truth I need this money desperately. I just don't understand why I should get a new email address and it annoys me. Gmail is working just fine, there's plenty of message storage, the chat function and all. It is simply the best email service available. I've never had any problems with it. At least you could explain to me why you don't like me using Gmail. Why is it so important to a dying woman? You said that you "don't like people who use Gmail". I find that intruding, arrogant and to tell you the truth, very insulting. You don't even know me and you claim you don't like me because I use Gmail. That is a grave insult miss Williams. It's only natural to wonder what you are up to. You'd better explain yourself.

Let's see how she responds Very Happy

EDIT: Yes, she has a "long time cancer in the breast" and is going to die within 6 months. Still she has the mindset and energy to worry about people's email provider choices Laughing I find that very touching indeed.

scambuster3
Elite Baiter

Location: South East tip of Australia Down under, where a Dingo ate my Lads WU slip

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
she has a "long time cancer in the breast" and is going to die within 6 months

I love the dying widows etc
I like to string them along with
do you have any family ?
they usually say no
then i ask who will attend your grave ?
usual answer is no one
then I offer to buy her a $50,000 grave stone and send it to her
then i make up a grave stone with her name on it with a grave stone generater and email it to her
mostly they say send me the money not the stone

gets some funny tag lines

Bank accounts sent to mysterious Alan = 477

Winner of Inspector Gadget 2009 fake checks contest, thanks IG
Winner of Inspector Gadget 2008 Bank account contest, thanks IG

"You are going to scam your passport page "
"CENTRAL BANK OF NIGER1A has scanned this email for viruses, vandals and malicious content."
"The Central Bank of Nigerian will put you in jail for life. You must return that money or you will face a brutal consequences."
"I KNOW U ARE JUST A TIME WASTER AND A BULL SHITTER."
"Hope you are not a joker because I don't waste my time and job on jokers"
"Time wasters are not authorized to contact us"
Closed lad accounts
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

4X1X9 wrote:
Surley if they think you are a baiter or as they call us 'jokers' because you use Gmail then regardless of what Email account you use you are still going to be a baiter/'joker.'

My feeling is that his oga and/or the guy who plays barrister/banker have refused to accept gmail jokers from him.

If that is the case of course you should change, although as has been said, only under protest.

Many, but not all, of the yahoo domains will forward mail to a gmail box. Last time I checked, yahoo.co.uk would, but yahoo.com would not. Pick the right one and you can continue to send and receive mail through gmail, with its IP hiding, but have a yahoo address.

Or just use fastmail.fm

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
Mr_Happy
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

dont forget fastmail is an excellent alternative to gmail, with the same IP hiding properties and a list of alternatives for your '@'s

http://www.fastmail.fm/
mugu molester
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, maybe I'll try Fastmail. But I want the lad to explain his dislike for Gmail first Twisted Evil Not a word from him so far...

diabolo_law
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Only thing about fastmail is that it limits the amount of bits you can send in a month to 40Mg.

It limits the size and amount of bad files you can send.

I have been diagnosed with Oesophageal cancer. It has defiled all forms of medical treatment (…) --- Th0m@s J@m3s

YOUR MAMA GET BIG TOTO --- B@rrister @dd0
mugu molester
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, I noticed the lack of storage... but you can always send those renamed .dll's and Western Union receipts from Gmail using the Fastmail addy as the senders address Smile

Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm a fan of http://www.fanmail.com/
Its free, and you can have as many boxes as you want forward to one Gmail account. Just set the Gmail box to automatically send out via the Fanmail account the email came in from. There's a plethora of different domains to chose from. I like Deacons.com for church baits, Big-Orange.com or Dores.com for my freight companies and Aggies.com as my rich southern princess.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
scambuster3
Elite Baiter

Location: South East tip of Australia Down under, where a Dingo ate my Lads WU slip

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Connie
have you ever had a fanmail acct closed by them ?

"CENTRAL BANK OF NIGER1A has scanned this email for viruses, vandals and malicious content."
"The Central Bank of Nigerian will put you in jail for life. You must return that money or you will face a brutal consequences."
Closed lad accounts
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Www.fanmail.com is great and I never had a problem with them. Your Gmail account actually sends the email to the scammer but he does not see that. Fanmail forwards the scammer mail back to you. I've seen no size, bandwidth or usage limits and find that its great for putting a mugu through the wringer.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
scambuster3
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

so fanmail is an email REDIRECTOR to your baiter email address
thanks connie that could be very usefull, might over come the lads hating gmail jokers hahahahahahahaha

just tried the site gee its real slow

Closed lad accounts
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic