SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The great charity scam *dolla chops aplenty*

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This just in: I sent him a form to fill.

Quote:
Dear <my baiter name>,

Thanks for the form, i will do that when i come back. Am away on official assignment now.

thanks

D4n Nkw3rre

Laughing What kind of assignment would that be? Laughing

Same satellite proivider IP

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My mail came in about 4 hours ago. IP 81.199.148.178 Gilat Satcom

Using whatismyipaddress.com I get the satellite provider, however it does give me a location: Maiduguri which is about 100 miles from N'Djamena.

Our boy is on his way!

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
mugu molester
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shouldn't there soon be a 5imba S4fari Camp in Abeche with this many travellers going there? Laughing Brilliant work guys, let's see how long D4n will hang alongside Abeche's famous Hospital Road with an actual Internet cafe and all Laughing

NOW I NO YOU ARE A REAL SON OF A BITCH BORN BY A BASTARD DRUNKARD. - mr.Barry Uba

Note you did not send me any money and you are causing a big problem. - barrister Mus4 B3llo
Opps I crapped my pants
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just got this one two

Closed lad accounts X22

PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE AND PLEASE I NEED THE MONEY FOR MY SON TO CLEAR THE HOSPITAL BILL
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He mentioned being in the Sudan with all of the fighting and famine in his scam format. How funny is it that he is actually going to be where he said he was? Laughing

pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
Opps I crapped my pants
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sir scam alot wrote:
He mentioned being in the Sudan with all of the fighting and famine in his scam format. How funny is it that he is actually going to be where he said he was? Laughing

It will be halarious... Or at least to me. I am sure D4n will be laughing on the inside.

Closed lad accounts X22

PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE AND PLEASE I NEED THE MONEY FOR MY SON TO CLEAR THE HOSPITAL BILL
yournamehere
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good work!
Am I correct that he plans to go to D'Jamena and get on the domestic flight to Abeche? Did you tell him to buy a one-way ticket only, as he doesn't have to spent more money than necessary and the church will take care of everything. (as long as he can show the receipts)
If he doesn't get the flight he might as well find a driver and travel by car...

Anyway, I really hope he makes it to Abeche... Thumbs up
larry
Old Telecom Guy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Once he arrives in and before he starts to become discouraged it would be good to find out the route he took.

Domestic flight to Maiduguri?
Bus across the border(s) to N'Djamena?
Domestic flight to Abeche?

Or maybe he will just cross the lake. Lots of ways to sneak in I expect to avoid immigration and customs. He may be checking out his return trip since he will not want to take all that cash on the plane especially with the levels of security on international flights.

Cool

"Mimi si yule ninayesema ni mimi" - Larry

"sir i have just told you the gospel truth" - D4n Nkw3rr3
Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkw3rr3: Port Harcourt to Abeche (with a layover in Cameroon)
Closed lad accounts x 4 Cellphone x 2 pony
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Abeche is a relative paradise to Sudan, though Chad is pretty bleak. Chad has a lot of problems, but Sudan..... I think the mission may have had to head into Sudan. Sudan could well gobble up Dan.

Take a look at Abeche with google earth! Hahahahaah!

Nice to hear he is in transit! Thumbs up

I mentioned one of my character is going to Abeche with a cheque, as part of the mission. SSA, I will play that exactly as you want, so let me know how you would like me to handle it. He has not written anybody here (three characters).

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If we can get him to abeche, we can get to darfur.

bluebaiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great work guys, my 1st Safari..I'm so excited!!!!! Very Happy

Dan Nkwerre "the group is doing pretty well and we needed to give them the hot beef injection to see how it will look like"

Badago Kabore "I am very busy here in finland the capital city of Paraguay"

Closed lad accounts x 2 Germany
Safari (Group Safari) Dan Port Harcourt - Abeche
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Safaris are so much fun. I only hope our lad enjoys it as much we do.

JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i'm sure he'll enjoy it more when he's there for christmas Laughing

Click here to support 419Eater.com pony pony
Mortar x5 Nurse Nastys Audi TT
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^
Perhaps we can get him to erect a cross in honour of Jesus' birth. The locals wouldn't mind, would they?

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just to show my support I made use of google maps on my phone lying here in my comfy bed with a hot water bottle on a winters night. I looked at Abeche (bigger than I thought), and such a simple journey from N'djamena, and it seems just so easy to hop the border into Sudan - no checkpoint I could see anyway...but I am tucked up in bed a zillion miles away Smile I expect Dan would happily swap places in a few days time Smile
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No word from our lad yet. I got an email from him around 3:00 am my time (GMT+7) and he has been quiet the rest of the day. Looking forward to pulling his IP tomorrow and seeing Abeche come up. Laughing

Since I believe the little turd is really going to do this and has shown the initiative to actually go through with the dumbest mistake he has ever made, we need to see where we can get him next. I'd like to take him as far as possible but not far enough to stumble back into a place where he could be comfortable.

Ideally I can get him to Adre which is right on the border of Sudan and Chad. It's literally 400 meters from the edge of town as I recall. The border is actually a dried up river bed. I think his final resting place could be a little town called Geneina which I think is no more than 30 miles over the border into Sudan. From there, he can take this plane home:

Yeah that's what's left of their airport, perhaps the money can be in a vault under the runway, somewhere.

HomerJFong
Courtesiless son of a doggy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you think a phone call would help get him chasing his dream further away from home, then let me know. Assuming he has his cell with him. There's something about the voice of a broken yet hopeful mugu that warms my blackened heart.

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"We stayed there for two days hopping to get any of you" - Pastor Collins
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll keep that in mind and appreciate the offer. Bear in mind we've managed to do this without a single phone call so far but if that's what it takes to get him further up a dried river bed without a paddle, I'll definitely take you up on that offer.

Right now I'm playing this by ear. My plan I put together at work was to get him to Abeche and then something comes up where the missionary can't meet him in Abeche but tells him where the money is and tells him the combination to the vault. It's at the undisclosed location and he can go ahead and get it. Of course he won't know the area around Adre/Geniena but I'm sure a friendly driver can help guide him there, for a price. Laughing

Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^
Quote:
I'm sure a friendly driver can help guide him there

Maybe the guy in the pic above.....

Tell Dan he needs to blend in for extra security and so travel by donkey is preferable. Laughing

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

When we get him to Darfur can I start the ethics thread Twisted Evil

quietly sliping away, muahhhhh

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It wouldn't be a good safari without an ethics thread. I mean, I've never done anything to start one of those, until now possibly. Laughing

I'm sure the first ladhugger should be around any minute now...

Opps I crapped my pants
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was just thinking about Dan. I havent heard from him today at all. Sorta sad. Do you think hes thinking about me?

Closed lad accounts X22

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sure he's thinking about money, not you. Sorry nothing personal, just scamming. Laughing

justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

JBD is whistling while he waits for the first lad hugger to come screamin into the thread Rolling Eyes

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe it's because I'm not an unspeakable bastard pig like YW. Perhaps I come across as far more caring person. Then again this thread has about 140 more pages of fun before we catch up to the other one. I'm sure a lad hugger will be along soon.

Trying not to start my own ethics debate here.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic