SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Newest wrong name bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a new one going now. You mean his name is not E-coli?

Quote:
3. You need to notify us on your receipt of the ATM and we will activate the ATM Card with Universal Code installation from here and it will take you only 12 hours after activation to start withdrawing from with the ATM CARD.
Send the usd1025 through western union or Money Gram Abuja Nigeria

Receiver Name J0HN EBI

Text Question What For

Text Answer Courier

Quote:
My Dear Friend,

I am sorry for the confusion. Here attached is the correct payment slip. Now stop causing these delays.

George Herman Ruth

Sent him this:

He's anxious. I got these all in a row.

Quote:
My Dear Friend
Thanks for the urgent correction but the money cannot pick today due to the error in Receiver name
Please quickly contact the bank to change the last name to EBI Not ECOLI
RECEIVER NAME IS J0HN EBI Okay
That is the only mistake there so that their cashier office will get the money immediately. They will take off tomorrow by 11pm Nigeria local time
Thanks for the kind understanding
Rev Dr J0seph Ali

Quote:
Dear Friend
Call Money Gram to correct the Receiver Name (J0HN EBI) Others are okay
Regards
Rev Dr J0seph Ali

Quote:
Dear George Herman Ruth

I just finish with the Royal Service agent that is in charge of the delivery of your parcel and he complain about the mistake in receiver last name, so call the money Gram or you go there by yourself to inform them to correct the mistake the Receiver last Name suppose to be EBI Not ECOLI
I repeat receiver name (J0HN EBI)
Others information are correct except that last name
He advise that as soon as the confirm the money tomorrow, he will proceed immediately and arrival by 8; 45 am your local time on Monday morning
Thanks for the kind understanding
Rev Dr J0seph Ali

Do you think George will get the name right this time? Wink

"You are stressing us over the payment...and I myself is going crazy over this" --Jessica D0nald tries MTCN S3cur3
"YOU STEEL MAKIN THE SOME MISTAKE FOR THE PAYMENT SLIP YOU SENT US" -- J0hn Smith
"i want you to stop send us an email again because you have giving us a desegrace" -- Smitty
"OUR BANK IS ABOVE OF ALL THIS NOSENCE ART OK" -- J0hn Smith
"Please be serious and sincerely over this Mather, don't take this as a jocking Mather." -- Chicklets

Last edited by bunnyrabbit on Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love each and every one of these baits. I can't wait to watch you take the lad back and forth to the edge of insanity, then tip him over.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Send it to John Ebola next Twisted Evil

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

John-i coulda sworn it said Joan!!! Wink

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lets see what he thinks about this one:

Quote:
My Dear Friend,

Here is the corrected payment slip. Now I want you to stop causing delays and send my ATM card right away.

Warmest Regards,

George Herman Ruth

"You are stressing us over the payment...and I myself is going crazy over this" --Jessica D0nald tries MTCN S3cur3
"YOU STEEL MAKIN THE SOME MISTAKE FOR THE PAYMENT SLIP YOU SENT US" -- J0hn Smith
"i want you to stop send us an email again because you have giving us a desegrace" -- Smitty
"Please be serious and sincerely over this Mather, don't take this as a jocking Mather." -- Chicklets
scambuster3
Elite Baiter

Location: South East tip of Australia Down under, where a Dingo ate my Lads WU slip

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I can hear him typeing his reply now

Crying or Very sad

Bank accounts sent to mysterious Alan = 477

Winner of Inspector Gadget 2009 fake checks contest, thanks IG
Winner of Inspector Gadget 2008 Bank account contest, thanks IG

"You are going to scam your passport page "
"CENTRAL BANK OF NIGER1A has scanned this email for viruses, vandals and malicious content."
"The Central Bank of Nigerian will put you in jail for life. You must return that money or you will face a brutal consequences."
"I KNOW U ARE JUST A TIME WASTER AND A BULL SHITTER."
"Hope you are not a joker because I don't waste my time and job on jokers"
"Time wasters are not authorized to contact us"
Closed lad accounts
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
What for? Curry powder.
Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

haha I was wondering if anyone would notice that. The correct answer was supposed to be "courier." Laughing

GeorgeBush
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That was great, thanks for the laugh!!! Laughing

Easter Egg 2013
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

bunnyrabbit wrote:
haha I was wondering if anyone would notice that. The correct answer was supposed to be "courier." Laughing

You gotta learn to look at every MoneyGram line, to keep up with a bunnyrabbit! Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And after "Curry Powder" ... hmm... "Quarrier"?

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work (as always) funnybabbit. Wink

ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

For Quarry services... Very Happy

I like how long they play along with you. it is great! Thumbs up

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Did i insult him?

Quote:
Dear Ruth

What kind of insult is this? Don’t send any attachment to this box again, you hear me? If you have sent this money, kindly send the information in details
Receiver Name J0HN EBI
Text Question WHAT FOR
Text Answer COURIER
Amount usd1025
Money Gram Reference Number
If I don’t get this information in this way then I will advise them to delete your information from their system and your parcel will be reverse back to my office immediately for cancellation
Best regards
Rev Dr J0seph Ali

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No, you didn't insult him. But, you should apologise anyway. It's not easy remembering all that stuff you have to put down on the form. By the time you get to MG, you just do the best that you can do. You need easier names to remember and easier questions and answers. Smile

Safari Issac to Chad
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's Western Union's fault for insisting on using automated services - that voice recognition software is terrible.

Sand Timer x 7
piccola_fuiano
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

you may misspell his name as EZI next time... Laughing

lost in translation

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

George is sorry:

Quote:
My Dearest Friend,

This kind of insult is called Money Gram Insult.

I am very sorry but it is difficult for me to remember the proper name when I go to the Money Gram office. I need an easier name to remember. When I get to the Monery Gram I always forget what the name is. I will try again. Please have patience with my My Dear Friend.

Warmest Regards,

George Herman Ruth

Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

John Ebijeebie? why doesn't he like you?

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This just in: Wink

Quote:
Dear Ruth
Thanks for the update, listen dear friend, we don’t have much time to waist, so better copy the receiver in paper and take it to money Gram, The Name is very simply
J0HN EBI
Treat Urgent so that we can dispatch your ATM Card immediately, any more of delay might attract extension of your file till next year June due to the fast approaching of the year 2008-12-02
May God Bless You
Best Regards
Rev Dr J0seph Ali

Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How about John FBI Wink

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's a pretty darn good suggestion, for a lad. What could possibly go wrong now? Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I hear paper, ink and getting caught in a thunderstorm dont mix well Wink

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

George's pens have a habit of running out of ink. Laughing

bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is George's reply:

Quote:
My Dear Friend,

Why do you call me Ruth? My name is George, my friend. You must call me George or Georgiepoo. But you doesn't have to call me Ruth.

That is a very good idea to write down the receiver's name before i go to the Money Gram. You are very indelligent. I have a pen right here. I will write down the name and go to the Money Gram now.

Warmest Regards,

George Herman Ruth

Of course, George's pen may run out of ink as he is writing the name. Wink

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic