SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Need Some Help,(He's at it again)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Scambo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Ex

Unfortunately it doesn't work now, well not for me in Firefox anyway. Somebody else had probs with that link a few posts back. Good old YouTube.

in the name of the gods of our mother land Africa l curse you son of slave
hi thank you for the insults you rained on me and my family

Closed lad accounts x7
Ex.
Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm using Firefox 3.04 on Vista x64 and it works fine for me. As I said, I've used it already to report someone else.

JACK B QUICK YOU ARE NATURES ASHOLE DO NOT EMAIL ME ANYMORE OK - R0ger Jon3s (Right you are mate)

i much prefer s3x in the 4ss - B4rrister 0luwa

United Kingdom x28 United States x9 Nigeria Czech Republic Denmark Argentina Spain Australia Canada Benin Germany United Nations Portugal Question
Closed lad accounts x97 (Updated 02/20/09) pony pony
Scambo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Apologies. I just get a white screen. I'm so happy with the consistency of PC's. Rolling Eyes

Closed lad accounts x7
Ex.
Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Chances are you have done something to block the content from being loaded. A simple reinstall of Firefox should do it and make sure you update your Flash players. After all, Firefox IS open source so we can't complain too much.

JACK B QUICK YOU ARE NATURES ASHOLE DO NOT EMAIL ME ANYMORE OK - R0ger Jon3s (Right you are mate)

i much prefer s3x in the 4ss - B4rrister 0luwa

United Kingdom x28 United States x9 Nigeria Czech Republic Denmark Argentina Spain Australia Canada Benin Germany United Nations Portugal Question
Closed lad accounts x97 (Updated 02/20/09) pony pony
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I get white screen as well
Firefox and xp
Scambo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyway, technical issues aside, let's get this back on topic. What can we do to make this guy hurt? We have his IP, possible real name, probable town and definite email address. Surely we can make him cry?

Closed lad accounts x7
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

guys, your help has almost made me cry!! thank you all so much.

Especially as this is not a bait or baiting related and he is a super troll.

I'm only just in from the pub and Eater is always the first place I hit, I've yet to check me emails etc.

seriously thank you all.

This really is an innocent girl. the worst she did was reject this arsehole and so he branded her a scammer in his vid. and now he's gone on to personally insult me and her.

I swear on my life anyone who's planning a trip to Ireland send me a PM, I'll get you hammered!!!

thank you to everyone here

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll hit you up for a Guinness or six when I get over there. Wink

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Scambo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope you have plenty of money. Exactly how much is it for 18 pints of Guinness?

Closed lad accounts x7
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In the US, anywhere from $2 at a good happy hour to $8 at a fancy bar.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

haha

My plan is to bring you to the brewery tour

the Guinness there is so fantastic you won't have a clue whats happening after the 2 free ones!! Laughing Laughing

guys I just can't put to words how much I appreciate your help. thank you.

I know all it takes is a few clicks to flag the prick, but the fact that you have taken the time to do it. Nice one. Thumbs up Thumbs up

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
Scambo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Anything for a fellow eater. You're family after all .....

Closed lad accounts x7
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Still up and running Confused
Edit:he now gives an email addy so he is waiting for us Twisted Evil
for those who can't see Wrong, keep reading I'm stupid, I didn't read it all

Last edited by bill2 on Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Scambo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry bill2 but you are a little confused there. That is my main baiting address. His address is posted near the top of this subject.

Closed lad accounts x7
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Embarassed Confused That's the address he gives at the and of the video? Confused if that's yours you can shoot him anytime.

Found his [email protected], motivated for a nice ASEM now, maybe a few different ones, I got the addy's why not used them Twisted Evil

Last edited by bill2 on Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Scambo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I gave him some abuse from one of my baiting accounts and he assumed that I was her guy. His actual email address is posted about 7 or 8 posts down on page 1. It is [email protected]

Everybody, don't abuse me, abuse him please.

Closed lad accounts x7
from the Hollow
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

just ask him if he was the son of a goat
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I wouldn't insult a goat with that question Laughing Laughing

NIGERIA HE GOAT

Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As of now he has been IP banned from date in asia, he had more than one profile there and now they are gone. He's online at the moment so I'm waiting for his next effort.

FYI he's been looking for $2000 to invest in mexican food
Click

NIGERIA HE GOAT

Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

I didn't know that Doner Kebabs were Mexican-false advertising maybe?

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
minester
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Forward me phone number if you have it, I wanna give this guy hell (free txting services Twisted Evil).

minester

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It appears he has given up.

No mail from him at all last night. His vid has almost 100 views so that may have scared him off.

now hopefully YT will get the finger out and remove it and that page.

I've found a number Twisted Evil

But I'll give him the benefit of the doubt now before it gets sent to ladland with a nice complimentary email to some select lads.

NIGERIA HE GOAT

Old No. 7
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just a thought.

We don't kill lads' email addresses, for the well-known reasons.

However, chummy here seems to use this email address for his "business" purposes. Is it worth using it to seed a few guestbooks and send to lads?

A nice, full inbox will keep him struggling with appropriate filters for a while

200+ sites killed, from these countries => United Kingdom Netherlands Russia Nigeria Switzerland Ukraine South Africa Germany United States Canada Senegal Benin Spain Ghana Ivory Coast Cambodia Flag United Nations

pony pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar

Like my flags? Want some of your own? Let justjay teach you how to kill sites here (clicky).

Hobbes may have retired, but get his brilliant WriteJunk here (clicky) and never touch a .dll again

Proud to be a mouth-breather who posted a load of shit, disappeared into the night but mysteriously reappeared after a long absence
Scambo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Perhaps one of our entrepreneur members would like to invest the $2000 that he is looking for and send it via MoneyGram?

Closed lad accounts x7
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I've sent on a little something to see if I can get a 'bite' but I reckon his email address has been busier in these past few days then ever before Laughing

Searching with Google and Yahoo there's an old post on craigslist where he was trying to sell chihuahuas but it has expired now.

his phone number is in a few places, 8 digit mexican number so it's a landline. If he tries anything else he'll be getting some very rude wake up calls Twisted Evil

NIGERIA HE GOAT

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic