SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Found a live one. :)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Scottierotten
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have to say first time posting. But here it goes, just a lonely guy posting on CL and received a little something that was just too good to be true.

To: pers- 9306 61429 @craigslist.o r g
Sent: Monday, November 24, 200 8 4:53 PM
Subject: Hello

Hello,how are you today?U are looking good and handsome.I saw your profile at craiglist,I have been there for while now and it's ok so far. I haven't taken the time to meet and or make to many new friends. I live a simple and drama free life, but it's lacking something a close friend or that special love.
Hope to read from you soon?

Clau dett.

Last edited by Scottierotten on Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:43 pm; edited 3 times in total
Scottierotten
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

On Tue, Nov 25, 2008 at 12:10 AM, Sco ttie B <sc ottie rotten @g mail.com> wrote:

Hello Clau dett,

Thank you for the compliments. I am doing well, just staying warm from the cold. I myself have quite a few friends but they all seem to be recluse as people are settling down with marriage and or serious relationships it seems. So I am working on doing the same as your self with the making new friends.

Far as Craigslist being ok, that's probably about it. The concept is good, but the fun is kind of lackluster with the amount of spam you can get from just answering one add. That is partially why this is my junk email account.

So, what do you do for a living? I myself am a Union Millwright I go into power plants and replace equipment. I do other work in different types of industrial plants but the bulk of my work comes from either the wastewater or the power generation industry.

What kind of music do you like? I listen to just about anything and have a large collection of music. I listen to everything, Rap, Rock, Blues, Heavy Metal, some country but not much.

If you feel comfortable ask me a few questions. I just have one rule and I wouldn't ask someone a question I wouldn't answer myself. So fire away. =)

I have included a few more pictures of myself. The pictures with the Goatee and the socks on the riverbed are from this past summer from camping in New Hampshire. Rented a cabin off of Franconia Notch not a bad place but it is central to just about anything one would want to do in New Hampshire. Talk to you later.

Sincerely,

Scott

Last edited by Scottierotten on Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Scottierotten
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To: Scottie B
Sent: Wednesday, November 26, 2008 5:12 AM
Subject: You looks great...like those pictures

Hey dear,nice to hear back from you..am 34 years old,from Aur ora,Colorado...Well, I am a seemingly quiet and reserved lady with a good sense of humor. "Seemingly" because I open up flow very well with people that I get to connect with. I am a very interesting and focused person and love to make friends. I love the Lord with all of my heart and put God first in everything. I believe in purpose and fulfilling purpose. I love to travel though I haven't done much of that lately. I am very much in love with nature, from the majestic mountain ranges, the vast oceans to the simple sunset, it's amazing! I love sports especially soccer, athletics and Tennis and Roger Federer and the Williams sisters seem to have caught my admiration....

I would like to meet an open-minded, comfortable, self-confident, affectionate, and touchy feely man who is sick and tired of all the bullshit drama, lies, and childish games. I want a man who's honest, friendly, giving, tender, genuine, caring, generous, funny, sincere, non-materialistic, and has intense spontaneity on the first date! I want a good-hearted, emotionally available man, yet very spirited, strong-willed, sensual, sexual, warm-hearted, and believes that affection (hug, kiss, cuddle, snuggle,holding hands) is absolutely the most erotic experience between a man and a woman before intimacy. I want a man to take a chance to earn my heart very quickly.

I'm a kind-hearted 34 year old divorced female with a light tan mixture of British and American. Im mixed race but i look black I'm 5'9", 120lbs, short salt and pepper hair, kiler brown eyes, college educated, very clean with NO drugs, diseases, and STDs. I have a secure, stable, and financially okay

Your looks, height, weight, size, or age are unimportant to me. I'm not a shallow woman. I am a firm believer of "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" and attraction comes from within of the individual, not the outer layer.

I enjoy fine dining, movies, shows, travel, music, museums and art galleries.

I'm a self-confident, happy-good-lucky person who love to smile and laugh, and never stresses over life. In order words, I love myself and enjoy being around positive people. I'm a drama-free woman and despise drama of any kind. I'm also very dependable, laid back, down to earth, friendly, sweet, optimistic, passionate, romantic, caring, supportive, affectionate, touchy feely, intimate, honest, and never afraid of commitment.

Finally, I'm very sexual person with a strong and seriously seeking the same in a man, THAT'S A PLUS! However, I'm NOT looking for a hook up, one-night stand, NSA, or friends with benefits.

As long as you're mature, serious, like to have fun, and willing to spoil me with your love, attention, and affection, I'm all yours and no one else. I want a man who "crates attention" and has a lot of "free time" to invest fully into a serious relationship. The key word is "invest!"

I will like you to tell me more about you and what exactly you are looking for in relationship okay...Hope to send you more pics when i hear back from you...lol..You looks great

Clau dett.

Last edited by Scottierotten on Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Scottierotten
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

On Wed, Nov 26, 2008 at 2:18 PM, Scottie B <scotti erotten@ gmail. co m> wrote:

Claudette,

Thanks for the response. But I do believe this response is auto generated. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that someone is being led on with an auto generated email

The things that concern me about your email as being not genuine are.

Firstly, you have the same grammatical errors in your description in the email as you do online. Here is a prime example. "I have a secure, stable, and financially okay
" the same example can be found here. http://www.datinghall.com/profiles/search/view.asp?id=claudett01

Secondly, there are other accounts on multiple dating sites that list your age as different. Example http://www.easyfindadate.com/viewprofile/3155/ . The first site listed datinghall does confirm that you are 34 as specified in your email.

Thirdly, unless you are suffering from osteoporosis then I highly doubt that you would lose (2) two inches in height from what is specified on both webpages and what is written differing in your email.

Fourthly, the picture you sent me has a nice little digital signature in it that told me a little something about the program used to publish it. I do not know many women who use photoshop to edit photos.

Lastly, facebook even though it would prevent you from looking at some accounts it does not prevent you from looking up their list of friends. I find it hard to believe that a woman with the striking looks as your own would have no friends. http://www.facebook.com/people/Claudett-Allister/669800084 .

In conclusion, if you are a real person and I highly doubt it. But if you are, please take the time to not distribute complete and utter rubbish. Take the time to actually write something and not just copy and paste some outdated garbage. Yes and another thing, I do "LOOKS GREAT" .

Regards,

Sco tt

Last edited by Scottierotten on Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Scottierotten
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To: Sco ttie B
Sent: Thursday, November 27, 2008 2:01 PM
Subject: Re: You looks great...like those pictures

I am very glad to hear from you dear, Ididn't not post any ad online except craiglist okay..I was supprise getting all this from you though...well I've been married for 2 years and now divorced without kids. I am feeling reluctant to talk about myself and my situation to you because i don't know how you will feel. But I will like to let you know all about me and the situation I am into now so that it will not be too late before I let you know. I have had alot of bad experience in my previous relationships, and i do not want to fall into the same problem anymore, i will like you to give me your words that you really want meet me and that you want to make a new life with me, because i have been gamed before and i will not want to be gamed or played on again in my life. I am tell you all this, then you can decide if you still want to meet me or not, so that we will not waste each other' time, when you get this mail,kindly give me a response to let me know if you are still interested or not.I've been divorced now for 2years now. My dad died 3years ago in London and my mom still living in London. I'm the only daughter, the only kid of my folks. My dad is a british man and my mom is a native of american. My mom and my extended family now live in my dad's house in Tottenham London.My husband, Victor Gregory gamed me alot and treated me so bad in our marriage, he absconded with my dad's money which was kept with me after a completion of a contract in EAST london,UK. When my boy friend got absconded with the undisclosed sum of USdollars, this brought the first brokeup between me and my dad, because he thought we have the deal together, but not knowing that I'm an innocent about this. So my dad has been harsh and tough against me about this.After all these happened to me and caused by my Ex Husband, I joined a dating site www.couple.com where I met an African guy online here who promised heaven and earth that he wants to marry me and make me happy in life; "I never knew I was going from Fry-pan to Fire". The African man told me of an investment opportunities in Africa and he convinced me to come along with lots of money while coming down, which I did. On getting here, all his intention was to take away the money from me, played me and leave me alone.I came from the United States with all the money I've gotten from my Dad's business and contracts renumeration. Because the african guy told me of an idea to investment in Oil firms here. When I got here, he made all possibles means to get the money from me and get away with my money. Then when I noticed this, I took the money and my travelling boxes and deposited it with a Security/Insurance Company here in Africa in order to safe myself and my assets. Thereafter I left the guy's apartment to an hotel where I am in right now and from which I am communicating with you now.Therefore, I don't want to fall into any other terrible situation again after all these that I have faced and I am not ready to be gamed, this time, I need to be very very careful of whom i will go out with or date this time. I will need some words from you, which will prove to me about your interest me and what exactly you want out of our relationship. I am very eager to have a date now, since i would be coming back to the united states as soon as possible you want me to, provided you will treat me in an orderly manner.Well, let me hang on here till I hear from you. I hope you will understand my situation at this time and I hope you will come to my resuce and be of whom i expect you to be.

Claud ett.

Last edited by Scottierotten on Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Scottierotten
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Clau dett,

I am not sure what you are looking for in a relationship, far as I can tell you are in a quagmire that looks like you need to straighten out. From what I can gather you need to be honest with yourself so others can be honest with you. Does your story sounds far fetched? Possibly it is, does it look like someone had written it with a not so firm grasp of the English language? I think so, and feel that the photos you sent are ostentatious and forged photos based upon you compiling them in photoshop7.

Would I date a woman as beautiful as depicted in the photos? I most certainly would but there are allot more things to be said about truth and intelligence as opposed to looks.

Regards,

S cott

Last edited by Scottierotten on Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Scottierotten
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Sc ott,

I received your mail. How are you doing today? I hope all is well with you.Hey listen am not here to take advantage of someone neither am for game nor drama okay... I really want to get out of here and come back to the State. I really need your trust and help to get me out of this trouble I am into and I promised I will not let you be disappointed, i will really appreciate your help towards this. Once I get there, we will arrange things in order and we can start a new life together, and I want to believe that you will not let me down. As I've discussed what brought me here from the United States. While I was coming here, the african guy told me to come with enough money for investment and i even go to the extent to sold my inheritted house just because I want to leave the States. I came in here with a total sum of $2,500,000.00 with all the money I've gotten from my Dad's business and contracts renumeration. Because the african guy told me of an idea to investment in Oil firms here. When I got here, he made all possibles means to get the money from me and get away with my money. Then when I noticed this, I took the money and my travelling boxes and deposited it with a Security/Insurance Company here in Africa in order to safe myself and my assets. Thereafter I left the guy's apartment to an hotel where I am in right now and from which I am communicating with you now. Now, I'm in need of your help, have gotten the enuogh money to run myself when I get to the States, i want to come over to your end and we can start a new life together, I don't want to live here anymore, you know I'm a foreigner here and it is absolutely danger for me here, so that is why i need your gesture assistance. How i want you to help me? I have money hiding up from the guy here in West Africa and I've left his apartment, because i might got setup if I did not act fast, so for me to be more safe and secure, I put this money in a box and got it locked up with a security code known to me only, and I deposited the box with some of my travelling luggages with a Security and Insurance Company who render private diplomatic delivery service and i told them that the two boxes are my travelling luggage, which I want to send forth to U.S.A because i'm returning home, then i paid them up their custody and security fee, but I did not tell them that the boxes contain money in order to make everything secure and safe.So, I want the boxes sent to you while i catch up with you as soon as it is been delivered to you while I come over to meet you and we can start a new life together. Every arrangement for the delivery is kinda perfect, I have obtained customs papers for private freight and there are seals on the box showing that it is a private delivery and check performed, it is free from customs checks, it will be delivered at your door step by the diplomats of the security company, you do not need to burn out to receive it. And the boxes have security codes lock known to me only, only me can open the boxes, except if I tell anyone the Code, so the Boxes cannot be opened on the Way of delivery to you.Therefore, I want you to contact me as soon as possible, so that I can give you all my deposit details and information for you to make the Clearance from the Security Company as my fiancee who is to receive my Boxes in the United States. And once the box gets to you, I will let you know the lock codes to open the boxes and the instructions, then you can open the boxes in order to have some money sent to me for my flight to the states. Once I get there, we shall invest the money together and start a new family, provided you will not disappoint neither take advantage of me. I hereby promise 30% of the total fund for you to meet any personal needs and I can get something done with the balance.I am counting on you with trust and I will appreciate your trust towards this and hoping to hear from you and to meet you inperson. Let me hear you as soon as possible, so that I can give you the deposit details and the contact of the security company to arrange the shipment asap.

Love,
clau dett.

Last edited by Scottierotten on Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Scottierotten
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Clau dett,

I don't want or need your money. I also do believe that you should not be posting figures in your email about your assets. I may be a good person but just doing so lacks intelligence and just opens yourself up to attacks from others. Try practicing some modesty and again stop being ostentatious.

If you want to send something go ahead, but other than the contents you will not receive anything extra from myself.

Regards,

Sc ott

Last edited by Scottierotten on Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Scott,

Welcome to Eater, glad to see you are beginning to have some fun.

One point that I need to make is that you shouldn't post your baiting charactors email address here and it is best not to use the same name for baiting as signing up.

The main reason is if your scammer decides to google your email address it will lead them right here and ruin your bait.

Take a look in the romance baiting sticky, you will find it in my signature line or on the love baiting index towards the top of the page.

Happy baiting Laughing

Just a little fun, try a search on this line "I'm a self-confident, happy-good-lucky person who love to smile and laugh"

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.

Last edited by Murry Guru on Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Scottierotten
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Murry,

I at first wasn't intentionally going to post something like this but stumbled upon this forum and said why not.

Ok, I will edit some of the posts to protect the innocent. lol.

Cheers,

Scott
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Scottie,

You have yourself a genuine lad there, no doubt. Hopefully you'll decide to join in the fun and keep some of these scum of the earth busy.

A couple of quick things, though...

Occasionally scammers actually have unsavory connections in our neck of the woods. For that reason (and a couple of others) we never bait from any account that tracks to any personal information. So if your Craigslist posting is in your name, it is best to just walk away if the lad continues.

We also prefer to de-educate scammers rather than educate them. When you point out the scammer's errors, he/she/it may learn from your correction, and may make the script just a little more believable for the next potential victim. For example, if they know a google of their profile information finds their other profiles and shows them to be scammers, they may learn to change their profiles just enough to prevent people from finding them, and another potential victim may miss an opportunity to discover the truth before it's too late. If you want to take them down a notch, appear to blindly accept their mistakes but pick some small detail to tear apart (and hopefully provide some wrong information at the same time). Or start feeding them strange misinformation. For example, since she likes museums lives in Aurora, Colorado, start asking all kinds of questions about the Spam museum (which is in Minnesota) or the Dr. Pepper museum (in Waco, TX)--or just make up an absurdly-themed museum. With any luck, thinking they have info that makes them sound more genuine, the scammer will put some of these absurdities into the next letter, and end up sounding even less plausible.

Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Scottie Very Happy

Glad to see you are having fun with a scumbag,lol.
It can be very addicting and lots and lots of fun.
Hope you hang around and continue to cause mayhem in the lives of some lads.
They need all our special attention Twisted Evil

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Scottierotten
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Holy fucking shit Mang,

Below are my deposit details and the contact of the security company. You can write to the security company and instruct them that you want your fiancee's deposited boxes sent to you. While contacting the company, please do not let them know that the boxes contain money, just tell them that you want your fiancee's deposited travelling luggage sent to you because I only tell them that the boxes are my travelling luggage, which I am sending to the states. Then you ask them how much the clearance and the shipment fee would be.
Deposit details of the boxes.

Deposit Details
Deposit Number: G SC-O 576-P LG45
Sort/Clearance Code: G SC/5 76-45/MP56 33
Deposit Certificate #: 4 05576
Consignment Description: 2 Travelling Boxes
Depositor: Miss Claudett Allister
Contact of Security Company
Company: FIRST CITY SECURITY COMPANY
Contact Person: Mr Daniel Taylor (Custodian Manager)
ContactEmail:
"d taylor_f irstcitysecurit@mailup. n e t"

As soon as you contact the security company, kindly get in touch with me. I will as well send an acknowledgment email to the company to attestate to your request to have the boxes shipped to you in the state. You can give them the delivery information while writing to them. Keep in touch.

Your Love
Cla udett..
Scottierotten
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So I reject it all and I get nonsense that is basically deposite money in my account. I know some of you say that these boy'os have people that check both sides but for some reason I feel comfort kowning that these retardss could fuck this up they most certaintly could fuck up coming after me. This could be even after i was to spell my location and directions to them. I could probably google earth them on a cell phone and they would still fuck it up.

Excuse the beligerence, I am a littl fucking tipsy after the expensive cab ride from the local police who decided they didnt want to follow me home..
pfffft
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi,

First post here. I'll start a new thread for the whole story. Same picture as Claudett, plus two more.

----------------------------

Below are my deposit details and the contact of the security company. You can write to the security company and instruct them that you want your fiancee's deposited boxes sent to you. While contacting the company, please do not let them know that the boxes contain money, just tell them that you want your fiancee's deposited travelling luggage sent to you because I only tell them that the boxes are my travelling luggage, which I am sending to the states. Then you ask them how much the clearance and the shipment fee would be.
Deposit details of the boxes.

Deposit Details
Deposit Number: GSC-O576-PLG45
Sort/Clearance Code: GSC/576-45/MP56 33
Deposit Certificate #: 405576
Consignment Description: 2 Travelling Boxes
Depositor: Miss Tina Gray
Contact of Security Company
Company: FIRST CITY SECURITY COMPANY
Contact Person: Mr Daniel Taylor (Custodian Manager)
ContactEmail:
[email protected]

As soon as you contact the security company, kindly get in touch with me. I will as well send an acknowledgment email to the company to attestate to your request to have the boxes shipped to you in the state. You can give them the delivery information while writing to them. Keep in touch.

Your Love
Tina..

On Thu, Feb 26, 2009 <snip> wrote:

OK, how do I contact the security company?

Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Subject: Re: did you get this email

Hey robert,i am not here to take advantage of someone neither am here for game nor drama or BS okay..I know you might be wondering why i choose you or what is so special about you which i could be so much entrusted you with my money?Well,the reason is simple;I chose you because you are YOU!!!You sound like someone who is God fearing.I have never had anyone treated me the way you do with your words of encouragement.I have never had anyone just look at me and make me feel beautiful,You do that to me! You make me feel special and wanted.As liberal as I can be,I would never do anything to hurt you.You mean more to me than you realize.I am hoping that one day I can prove all of this to you! I want you for you....Okay....I will implore you to contact the security company and ask them to send to you your fiancee's lugages asap..Hope to hear back from you soon.

Tina

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ pfffft, please don't necro old topics, it's nearly 3 months since the last post on this topic, please read the forum rules:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413

Quote:
Please avoid thread necromancy (that is: posting in a thread that has been inactive for several weeks to bump it back to the top of a forum again). Old threads have usually little relevance anymore. Also, members that posted in it may not be around anymore. If you really want to bring up an old discussion again because you have something of value to add, post a new thread and put a link in it to the old thread. That way people do not have to read through all the old posts to see what is new.

As the original poster has not been around for months, I'll lock this on my way out.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic