SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Information on Attracting Dating lads/vlads/phlads

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
larry
Old Telecom Guy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Which are the best dating sites to catch lads, vlads and phlads? Are there particular sites that are better for a particular global region?

"Mimi si yule ninayesema ni mimi" - Larry

"sir i have just told you the gospel truth" - D4n Nkw3rr3
Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkw3rr3: Port Harcourt to Abeche (with a layover in Cameroon)
Closed lad accounts x 4 Cellphone x 2 pony
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Different people have different ways, Some set up a dummy account, on a known site where scammers frequent. Write a nice "poor me" profile and wait for the fish to bite.

I do quite well from the surplus section on here, and also on "Romance scam'' http://www.romancescam.com/forum/index.php

The problem with going to them, is your first approach e-mail, and some will question where you got there details, if they bother to answer. or the address is dead.
But the one's you hook with your first "I'm gullible e-mail will give you a good run, given your not sure what there script is going to talk about.

I've just hooked a new one, and it's telling me how it get's up at 6am, goes for a shit, has coffee and toast, then waits at the bus stop. Blah, Blah.

So you have to ignore the scripted replies, Mind you the first reply was somewhat of a puzzle [ off script] now you have to keep the conversation simple and short, and hop the script runs out at the first request for cash.. Then you can get personal and ask all sorts of interesting questions,, Which "sweet young thing" or Ivan the terrible
will answer simply because they think there's a pay day at the end of it.

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have my old faithful Myspace accounts but I think the lads should be migrating elsewhere since it's impossible for a female over the age of 40 not to be hit on by 10 love scammers a day.

I know a lot of people here post profiles on 4ppl.com. I put one up and got about a dozen the first week.

The trick is to make yourself fit lad criteria. Female, over 40, divorced or widowed, a few kids, EMPLOYED, religious and lonely.

My agent had a tribble actident.. he die on the process. ~M0s3s Ih3kw04b4

We two make compactible lovers. ~B!ll!e Vl4d!m!r J0nes

pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)
nicetry21
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just got hit up twice today on fanbox , and I also got nailed alot on Match.Com , not a good baiter either , not yet ...

** Retired **

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

www.mybelovednet.com has a wealth of vlads... in fact they are almost all vlads, I've never spotted a genuine female.
If you want my login, just PM me, there are a few in my inbox.
Alternatively, create your own unattractive profile, (60, bald, fat, halitosis etc) and within hours you'll be beating the Marinas and Olgas off with a stick.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
Duckmeister
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Another is datemefree.org. A variety of lads & vlads - the occasional pinay. Again, create a similar profile as Mugatu suggests - you don't even need to post a piccy & they will find you.

Happy hunting Very Happy

Nigeria Benin United Kingdom Australia Malaysia Mortar x5

YOU WIL NEVER TOUCH MONEY AGAIN BITCH SEEUM THIS IS YOUR LAST MONEY UNTIL 2010, WATCH ... the erudite Barbara Johns0n, Bank Manager.

YOU AND YOUR FATHER AND FAMILY GO DIE FOR SUFFER , YOU GO DIE FOR CAR ACCIDNT BASTARD THIEF , YOU WANT TO USE THIS SYSTEM TO STEAL FROM DR D*****N ,
YOU GO DIE FOR POVERTY -Prince ben Oma

I THINK YOU DON SPOIL MY KOREA MAN WHEY WANT TO PAY ME 2,000$ WAIT FOR YOUR REWARD . NA SO NIGERIA PEOPLE DEY HUSTLE ? . I GO GET YOU DOWN , LET US WAIT AND SEE - Prince ben Omar (again)
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I prefer not to post a picture, then when they tell me I am "the very handsom man" I can use that later to tell them they must have already seen my photo Laughing

Good sites to find yourself a lad
www.migente.com
www.bigchurch.com
www.whereareyounow.com
www.AsianDatingfree.com (Vlads and lads, pick asian names to pick up a lad, western names for a Pinay or lad)
www.BBPeopleMeet.com
www.myukdate.com
www.manhunt.net this one is for the gay lads Wink
www.lookitsme.co.uk
www.DatingDirect.com
www.antheaclub.com apparently good for vlads
www.onlinebootycall.com
www.Adultfriendfinder.com
www.DIVORCEDPeopleMeet.com.

Of course, you could just google for "free dating sites" that's what the scammers do Wink

Just to get you started, give this one a go
http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=8214392534
This is what she sent to me with a profile saying my picture has been stolen from the internet and to be careful of scammers Wink

Quote:
WOW, I like what I see. Come chat with me on microsoft messenger [email protected]

And here is another one from a different site
Quote:
hello My name is ana, i saw your profile today and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you more,and if you can send an email to my email address,i will give you my pictures here is my email address ([email protected]) I believe we can move from here! Awaiting for your mail to my email address above ana my dear friend please kindly send an emil to email address which here [email protected]

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Kobayashi Maru
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some good suggestions up there. I don't know much about lads and pinays, but if you want to get buried in vlads (my specialty) fast, 2 good sites from the above mentioned are:
http://www.antheaclub.com/
http://www.mybelovednet.com/

At least 50% of the women's profiles on those sites are scammers. You'll find the occasional lad there, but nearly all are vlads. They're usually easy to spot: girl in her 20's with model looks wants a husband age 30-60. That sort of thing. You don't even have to bother writing to them. Just post a profile and wait. I got bites from 15 vlads and 2 lads in 3 days.

Ideal profile to attract them: man 40-60, divorced, ideally white but asian is OK too, from a rich country (US, Canada, Western Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Japan), boring profile and doesn't seem too bright. If you post a pic, make sure the guy is unattractive. They'll all tell you how handsome you are and that they can't wait to get to know you better. Rolling Eyes Just don't be black. Most vlads think all blacks are scammers, so they would ignore you.

Then you can just have fun being goofy and annoying until they start asking for money. No matter what you say, they'll love you. Laughing

When the money requests start coming in, your real fun begins. Make them prove they really love you, prove that they're real, etc. Twisted Evil

larry
Old Telecom Guy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great information! Thanks to all!

"Mimi si yule ninayesema ni mimi" - Larry

"sir i have just told you the gospel truth" - D4n Nkw3rr3
Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkw3rr3: Port Harcourt to Abeche (with a layover in Cameroon)
Closed lad accounts x 4 Cellphone x 2 pony
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I use the theme: 30 widowed (for 2 years, he died of bone cancer), no children but want them...looking for a sincere man...and use a couple "real moments pics" of angelina jolie Wink, friends pushed me into online dating since I won't go out to singles places since I was so shy...

It picks up quite a few scammers...only had 1 perve that went right away...

Got a great trophy pic pretty fast...working on 2 more lads for their pic...
all 3 of them have forms to fill (they want to marry me & these are required)
and I'm going to do the WU S3CUR3...see if I can't frustrate them enough to give me a bank account...

I occasionally use an e-mail addy that someone here has requested more to join in...(I'm going to have 2 real soon for someone else to play with),..and I have some from 4pp.com...it's pretty easy to tell the scammers from "real guys" (if you aren't sure, let him go)

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
Trickster
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am james bond an oil tycoon with a race team. It moves them right through the script to the score then I stall or just chat for a couple of weeks and get their account info...Sometimes it takes a botched WU to get the account but they will give it up.
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

www.freemarraige.com

more lads then you can shake a stick at there. you also receive their IP in the mail so you can check before replying. 9 times out of 10 it's Senegal.

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
www.mybelovednet.com has a wealth of vlads...

I'm running a couple of characters on there. Bloody hell , there coming in thick and fast. I even had a doctor the other day wanting to have my babies

One of my characters is a female dominatrix, and I typed sternly, NO MEN. I could write a book on some of the offers I've had, all from men sadly

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic