SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A real head-scratcher... thoughts?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Something bizarre has just happened...

H4ugh3y W3yne is running a scam on , and the rather terse . He's just found out that someone is apparently hacking his account and chopping his dollar ($665 just went astray) - one Car1 Petters0n is the culprit who makes sure the details for remitting money are suitably changed. I've got an (as yet) unused account to taunt the Lad from.

Now when the Lad found that he's being hacked, he sent urgent messages to Cammy (who was demanding a bank account) and Brad (who's already paid the $665).

Quote:
Kindly ignore Carl Paters0n

Quote:
I have not instructed you to pay Mr.Peters0n

So I opened my brand new pseudo-Lad account to taunt the Lad... and found a message thus:

Quote:
Dear Paters0n,
Please forward your complete address and identity attached so that i can send the fee of $665 usd as instruted by my client.cheers.
George

I shouldn't have received anything. The account hasn't been used at all. But the mis-spelling of "Petters0n" and the specific amount point to the Lad I'm chopping - who should not know who to write to!

How did this happen? Confused

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is P3terson you, or is it someone else? There is a widely despised General Manager of a football team in Kansas City named Carl Peterson. If it's not you it could be a baiter.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ever seen Fight Club? You're baiting yourself... Wink
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic