SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The great charity scam *dolla chops aplenty*

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
larry
Old Telecom Guy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The ladies fundraising dollars were transferred yesterday to the pastor which fits nicely into the transfer to the missionaries. D4n continues to praise the ladies:
Quote:
Dear 3d1th W1sst0n,

May the peace of the LORD be with you. your mail is so great that the entire foundation members are happy that at least our project for this women and children will continue and we can achieve our aim of rounding up the projects this christmass and have them pack in immediately.

Thank you so much

0su0ha uch3 nn43m3k4

3d1th's nephew spent some time at the mission a couple of years ago. She has been sharing with D4n some of the wonderful stories of the work that is done there. Twisted Evil

"Mimi si yule ninayesema ni mimi" - Larry

"sir i have just told you the gospel truth" - D4n Nkw3rr3
Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkw3rr3: Port Harcourt to Abeche (with a layover in Cameroon)
Closed lad accounts x 4 Cellphone x 2 pony
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Larry, your mail was received and contents noted.

I also added to this travel page: http://www.odyssei.com/pl/travel-tips1/cache/9/6/6/2966.html

This travel page makes me want to go, it looks so exciting: http://travel.mapsofworld.com/chad/abeche-tours/

Another pages mentions the church:

"In February, a church in the predominantly Muslim town of Abeche was burned; it was the most serious event in a series of acts of vandalism against the church. The Church of Christian Assemblies in Chad (ACT) had recently built the structure following a conflict with Abeche's Islamic Affairs Committee that dates back several years."

His code word should be "I am here to rebuild the church" or better yet in badly translated French: "Enculer Mohammed, je suis ici de reconstruire l'église".

From what I can tell, there is only about one or two flights a week to Abeche and they come out of N'Djamena. However, they seem to be cancelled quite often and a three day truck ride is recommended. Our lad better hurry if he wants to make it there by Tuesday.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
bluebaiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

More confirmation of the S4far1:

Quote:
How are you doing? greetings to you. I will meet with the missionaries, i can now collect the money and the injections too.

WOOOOHHOOOO!! Very Happy

then this to my other character:

Quote:
I will be with them on tuesday next week

So now we have a date!!

Dan Nkwerre "the group is doing pretty well and we needed to give them the hot beef injection to see how it will look like"

Badago Kabore "I am very busy here in finland the capital city of Paraguay"

Closed lad accounts x 2 Germany
Safari (Group Safari) Dan Port Harcourt - Abeche
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's whining about the passport right now. I told him it was no big deal, he could sneak across the border if he really had to.

pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

maybe he'll get shot! how could you live with that on your conscience!

Click here to support 419Eater.com pony pony
Mortar x5 Nurse Nastys Audi TT
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Disregard, he wrote my pastor back letting him know he had a passport. He also wrote my missionaries letting them know he was going to be there.

I really think the lad is going to do it. Shocked

BTW: I really hope our lad doesn't get shot.

I hope he doesn't get shot because it's a waste of lead and I think being shot is way too humane for a piece of scum that would use legitimate human suffering to line his own pockets. I hope he dies of thirst in the desert.

Tyr Yuanoowon
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

These threads are like legends to be passed down to our children.

They really set the bar for what to surpass and achieve! I mean that sincerely.

U SACK OF WINE-western western

Closed lad accounts x7
PiddlerJohn
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems Dan and his boys now know their true value.

NSFW PIC
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Love it.

Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Piddler Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

nice one, I needed that!!

edit: too many e's

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
larry
Old Telecom Guy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very nice! Thumbs up

This guy is a trophy MACHINE!!!!

"Mimi si yule ninayesema ni mimi" - Larry

"sir i have just told you the gospel truth" - D4n Nkw3rr3
Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkw3rr3: Port Harcourt to Abeche (with a layover in Cameroon)
Closed lad accounts x 4 Cellphone x 2 pony
PiddlerJohn
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

D1ck L1mp wrote:
Thankyou for providing the bank details.

As you might be aware, a donation from a different person requires a new publicity photograph.

My colleague at the
would like a photo of yourself and your field officers holding a sign which says "WE ARE C.UNTS" to demonstrate your allegiance to the
I am very sorry that you have to take another photo, my dear Dan. I appreciate that you have many things to do, in your charitable work.

Please organise this photograph as soon as possible. Once the photograph is received, the payment will be made by non-delay transfer(IE there will be no wait for the funds to arrive in your bank)

I wonder if the C*NT theme could be applied to anything else?***

***Mod Note: Yes, but, after puberty, the use of the word generally loses its humour and most people have no great desire to keep referring to it. That's especially so on Eater where it is likely to get deleted without notice [BB]
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dan has been writing asking for the money western union, so I said it had gone to Abeche.
Quote:
Dear Dan,

Thank you for this. I am sending the money to the church mission in Abeche, along with the laptops, since it is going direct. It will be there when Winston arrives Monday. I understand you will be there next week.

This is such a relief to get this money out.

I am sorry that Winston is not willing to go into Sudan, but we hear it is not safe there. Abeche is much nicer, I have been told.

I hope this money will help your foundation.

Best wishes,

Suzanna

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems that thee has been a mistake:
Quote:
Dan,

I just found out that one of the two cheques went out with the computers. It is the larger cheque for USD51800. The USD5000 cheque is going to Abeche.

That package has been sent Parcel Direct to your main office. It will arrive in two weeks time.

I am so sorry. This is the fault of a new intern named XXXX XXXX (a real person, and a POS, but...), and he read an old memo. He will be reprimanded and denied bread with his soup.

We declared the value of the laptops at USD400 each, but they are worth more than that. Winston suggested that to avoid paying duty on them.

Again, I am so sorry for the inconvenience.

Warmest regards,

Connie

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
csudebate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

D@n was pushing the WU angle on me last night and I gave him a hard slap. I told him that his pushiness was off-putting and that I would do no such thing without the blessing of the Reverend. I told him that I had asked the Reverend for counsel and was awaiting a response.

So, I ask the 'Reverend' what should I tell D@n next? Shall I forward my donation to our missionaries so that it will be there waiting for him?
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just let him know it's gone to Abeche. All funds related to the church have been sent there. If anyone else is not baiting them and has not mentioned the church and Reverend before, go ahead and start ignoring them. I'm lighting a fire under this lad's ass. I have not heard from him since last night so I can hope he is on his way.

csudebate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Done.

Quote:
Dan,

Blessed news! I spoke to the Good Reverend this morning and he assured me that your plan to meet the missionaries is moving forward. I immediately called my financial advisor and directed him to forward my donation to Abeche. The funds will be waiting for you when you arrive. I can't tell you how thrilled I am to be doing the Lord's work. God, in His infinite greatness, brought us together. Praise Him and all that he has done for us!

Peace be with you and may the Lord bless you on your journey.

RJM
PiddlerJohn
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

To the moderator who editer my previous post - I really do not appreciate such a condescending and clearly offensive tone. Kindly moderate your moderation.
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^It's called "moderator humor", not meant to be nasty, just a wierd sort of funny. Nothing to get upset about.

Everyone else: Has anyone heard from either lad address, Uche or Dan today? Methinks Dan and Uche are the same lad but I have not heard from them since last night. I can only hope he has begun his pilgrimage.

PiddlerJohn
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dan is finally getting to the end of his tether with the dollar chopping.

Our boy Dan wrote:
how could you do this again, this same man was the man you paid the first money belonging to the foundation when he told you that his name is afolabi, i told you never pay afolabi any money again, he the same afolabi changed his name and came to you again for the foundation money you did not confirm from me you went and paid him the foundation money again.

why did you not confirm from me first before paying the money after all i told you never to pay anyboby any money without confirming from me.

Now that you have paid him the money you came to tell me so that the foundation will tell you well done you keep paying their money to scammers.

How will i be a scamer when i got the picture for you twice in the midst of war.
the foundation is highly disapointed in you, dick you deserve all these, how can the foundation be working for you and you are busy paying a scammer the foundation money, if you are in the foundation's shoes how will you feel, tell me dick.

we are all disapointed in you, osuoha uche nnaemeka is the foundation's senior finacial officer this stupid scammer told you to pay him the foundation money you paid it without telling me, then you come back after you paid him to tell me that you have paid him. how will you be tricked twice like this dick tell me.

Go and get back that money and pay to the foundation now with the name of the reciever i gave to you immediately, How on earth will a whole doctor like you be behaving like a child, dick tell me.
scambuster3
Elite Baiter

Location: South East tip of Australia Down under, where a Dingo ate my Lads WU slip

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

strange that picture of the sign looks like it was taken inside a prison

Bank accounts sent to mysterious Alan = 477

Winner of Inspector Gadget 2009 fake checks contest, thanks IG
Winner of Inspector Gadget 2008 Bank account contest, thanks IG

"You are going to scam your passport page "
"CENTRAL BANK OF NIGER1A has scanned this email for viruses, vandals and malicious content."
"The Central Bank of Nigerian will put you in jail for life. You must return that money or you will face a brutal consequences."
"I KNOW U ARE JUST A TIME WASTER AND A BULL SHITTER."
"Hope you are not a joker because I don't waste my time and job on jokers"
"Time wasters are not authorized to contact us"
Closed lad accounts
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad may be on the move. I just got an email from 41.205.164.163 which comes back as Benin City, Nigeria. However, there is a chance that it's the dialup center for Port Harcourt residents.

Here is his email to my missionaries.

Quote:
May the Peace of the LORD be with you. thank you for your mail, i will be with you on tuesday, to collect the money and the injection, our foundation is a humanitarian one helping to put smiles in the faces of women and children of Africa displaced by war by building houses, orphange, paying hospital bills, paying school fees, starting new business for them etc.

Please for the security of the money, you and me please dont tell anybody that i am comming to collect the money and injections ok. Where exactly are you in abeche, give me your phone number so that i will call you once i enter abeche.

Peace be with you.

Thanks

My reply to him will be sometime tomorrow. Anyone want to volunteer a phone number to take a call, just in case?

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This came in two hours ago:
Sumbag wrote:
Dan Nkwerre to me
show details 5:11 PM (2 hours ago)

Dear suzanna betencourt,

Greetings to you in the name of the LORD, how are you doing? hope you are doing good. i got your mail,it is a nice one indeed.

thank you so much and may the Peace of the LORD be with you.

Thanks

Dan NKwerre
Financial Officer

EDITED Zto ADD IP: 41.205.164.163 Nigeria (Port Harcourt)*

Last edited by dr stephen williams on Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:57 am; edited 1 time in total
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What was the IP?

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

....and to Conie:
Scumba, again, wrote:

Dear connie oconnor,

Greetings to you in the name of the LORD, how are you doing? i got your mail.
Thank you for the mail and the laptops, the foundation will wait for the arrival of the laptops.

Thanks connie

Dan Nkwerre
Financial Officer

EDITED TO ADD IP: 41.205.164.163 Nigeria (Port Harcourt)*

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic