SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The schoolkids´ ATM card bait - now kangaroos

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Grrr...no lad picked up the phone. both Usman and lkeme let it rang for 20 times and then hung up Sad SlapHappy and I had such a wonderful story prepared. Usman wants to speak to "the other voice", he hasn´t understood that it was daddy chopping his dollar, so we prepared a little audio play; but it seems the Reverend is out clubbing in Lagos yet another Saturday night Evil or Very Mad

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, we made Reven U. work on Saturday and Sunday, his days off.
He wants another phone call...yawn.
Laughing
Quote:
from Presidency Office
to Emil Tischbein
date Sun, Nov 23, 2008 at 3:27 PM
subject Re: What is wrong?

Attn: Emil,

Emil, I was even thinking of reading your mail but I just check my mail to see if you sent me mail after missing your call yesterday night, what happened? Please call me back, I want to talk you and your friend because that yesterday I wasn't getting what he is asking me that is why I said that you should drop and call back.

Finally, make sure you make the payment first thing tomorrow and get back to me with the payment information

Send the money with the information below:

Name: Awele Elias,
Address: Usman Drive Ave, Lagos-Nigeria
Test question: Your Name
Answer: Emil

You can go to (Shopping Mall or Gas Station) by tomorrow and send the money through western union money transfer, just use the information and send it immediately and get back to me with the payment information like name/address of the sender and money transfer control number (MTCN).

Who did you call me with? I ask you to drop and call back so that I will hear what he is asking me. Is it a good friend of both of you and Erdogan? Because I will not like any person that will divert the ATM card when it finally send to you people. Try and call me back to that I can talk to the person that is trying to speak with before the phone went off

How is your Erdogan, your friend? When is it coming out from that place?

Rev. Usman Abubakar,

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Update. Reven U. is still worried and wants another call. I wonder what his story to "Daddy Tischbein" is going to be? Maybe we will call him later.
Laughing
Quote:
Presidency Office to me

What is wrong that you have not call me again and tell me what is happening and I told you that you should send the money you said that you have gotten already.

Please, make the payment and get back to me with the payment information. How is Erdogan? has he come from police?

You should call me with your friend.

He's really annoyed now. He didn't even sign his name on the email, as he usually does. Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We can, tomorrow your early morning or so Smile On Sunday midnight, he didn´t take it.
This in for E :
Quote:
Re: What is wrong? Show full header
E, Emil told me that you have problem with Police, what happend?

Hehehe...maybe I will be out pretty soon until my trial - real reason for E´s unwillingness is e6ffdyr0´s voice (i.e. pimp phone absence. Sad
Same in to A :
Quote:
Subject Re: Where is E? Show full header
Why, haven't I heard from En? Emil told me that he has problem with police, what is wrong?

A replied him :
Quote:
"Dear Sir,

E was caught by the police because of you.

Why shall we trust you? What have you done for us? Where is our bank form at the very least?

Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Emil finally replies. The stash of cash has been diminished a bit, though. News of Houdini the hamster! Laughing

Quote:
from Emil Tischbein
to Rev Usman
date Tue, Nov 25, 2008 at 10:18 AM

subject E in trouble

Reven Usmen,

E. out of jail yesterday. I bail him with 300 Euros from 500 I have from Grannie. He must see judge soon week next I tink.

I not have frend on phone I has Daddy on phone he caught me talk to you. You want talk to my Daddy now? Not good idea he says I do bad thing fight E. He not know I have Grannie money now. I have 200 Euros. Do I call you more on phone? What I do now Reven U.? I look fo Houdini today I see his footprint in garden outside. He must crawl out window to scape house. He eat my beans and peas. Houdini alive but not find him yet ok. My Girlfren Norah mite have money fo me and she give me cellphone back ok.

I go back in latinclass now ok.

Pees and luv.

Emil Smile
Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A. has upset Rev U. with her insults! She should apologise right away! Laughing I guess once Reven U. found out it was Daddy on the line, he doesn't want to talk to him. What a surprise! Laughing Laughing

Quote:
from Presidency Office
to Emil Tischbein
date Tue, Nov 25, 2008 at 10:33 AM

subject Re: Reply and call me

A., E.'s girl friend insulted me, saying that I am the course of E.'s police arrest and I have told her before I dispatch her ATM card both of will sign agreement or you people should forget it because I hate that insult from her. I will not blame her because she did not know how much I have spend on this project that is she can talk to me the way she like.
Tell, E., that I am very sorry for what happend that I will still with you people but once the money is complete the ATM card will dispatch immediately.
I will not like to talk to your Father, not at all.

Call me on your own so that I will tell you what to do please.

Frumpy, do we need some paperwork completed and signed for the good Rev.? I'd be glad to do that, right away! Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He has a good instinct, he knows you are jeopardising the business only Wink
What to do now? a 10T-form, together with a call? What do you think? Reply immediately after you read this post ok

EDIT This in for A:
Quote:
This is what I said Show full header

A, I am very disappointed for you to say that I am the course of E's problem and for this statement I will be very careful because you have show me your bad side, if eventually this ATM card gets to you, am sure you will set on it with out given me my 10% and because of we will sign agreement before dispatching the ATM card to you. This evening I will discuss it with the Senator about what you said.

Sent him this :
Quote:
Dear Sir,
I am broken down with my nervs Sad the 10T Western Union transfer, why have you refused this? We wouldhave done AGES ago :-c

Love, A

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Frumpy and I tried to call Reven U. just now, and we will try again, but I sent him this email just now:
Quote:
Reven U.

Why you tell me call you then not answer phone or turn it on? You do not seem serios to me lately ok. What kind of phone have you no work when i call you back? Crap phone of poo poo? Get better phone ok, or turn it on all times for me. You waste time mine. I go to see my girlfrend now. Tell me whn you get new phone i call you back later after you get. ok? I see Houdini tonight. He under house now, can't get him he go back under when i grab fo him. maybe I get peanut for him then catch. you tink it work with peanut Reven U.?

Pees and luv

Emil Smile
Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Our payment has been downgraded to 200 Euros. Very Happy

Daddy caught me whilst negotiating with the Reverend : Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

http://media.putfile.com/Rev_U_EmilDad

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, no! We've insulted him again, and Christmas is coming. Laughing Laughing
Quote:
from Presidency Office <
to Emil Tischbein
date Wed, Nov 26, 2008 at 5:01 AM

subject Re: Go and send the 200 Euros

Wait a minute Emil, are you trying to insult me or what just because my phone wasn’t through when you call, I don’t like that. I have receive a lot of insult from you people is because I am trying to see that everything went well or what?

I understand that it was your Father that was interrupted our phone conversation yesterday night that is why I had to put off the phone. In that case I will advise you to watch the situation very well before calling me from your family phone and make sure that your parents is not around so that they will not find out what you are doing, is that clear?

The 200 Euros that is with you, I advise you to go to western union office today and send it with the information below:

Send the money immediately and get back to me with the payment information like name/address of the sender and (MTCN).

Finally, tell Erdogan that I am very sorry for what happened and you people should come together and know what to do now because Christmas some days a way from today and if you people did not do ant positive now I don’t know what will happen next.

Rev. Usman Abubakar,
Manager Swift Card Consultant Payment Center
Phone: +234-xxx-xxxx

Maybe I should apologise. For what, I don't know. Cool

Safari Issac to Chad
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Email to E :
Quote:
ASm sorry for what happend. Show full header
Am happy that you are out from police and I am adviseing you to put yourself together and discuss with your Emil to see how to make up the needed money and send it down.

I would suggest we ask Bill Kaulitz http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokio_Hotel ... hmmm... silly enough? Very Happy

EDIT Sent him this :
Quote:
Dear Sir hponourable Reverend U,
I feel so ashamed, the police, I have never been there, and they kept me there for endless days. i have not stolen anything never.

You are a Reverend, a honorable man. Will God forgive me? Am I lost??!

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sure, Frumpy, let's get some help from Bill. We don't want Reven U. so upset anymore. Smile I will send an email to Reven, responding to his last inquires as to why I "insulted" him, and you get ahold of Bill and tell Usman of him. Cool

Update! I sent this reply to Reven U. Laughing
Quote:
from Emil Tischbein
to Rev. U.
date Fri, Nov 28, 2008 at 10:12 AM

subject Re: Go and send the 200 Euros

Dear Reven U.

I try not to insult u. It not easy fo me. Sometime you say one ting and do annother. Be mor consistsent I not do again maybe. I know u Try but not good. You not want Daddy to fine out I hear you ok. I in schoolclass now not have money with me ok now? Can't go to Westrn onion today but maybe try tomorrow sneak out of house when Daddy no look at me maybe?

I tink I fine Someone to fine Houdini uder house. He say he charge 40 euros to catch my hamster, so I say fine do please to him. He come tomorrow to catch Houdini fo me ok.

E. tell me he know guy to help us more to send money to You. His name Bill he positive help and come to see E and me tomorrow here at my house ok. Don't worry about Christmas ok. It come every year and always good ok. I want buy be WoW and other tings too, and by all girlfrends nice tings, too for them so they love me long time ok. I love my girlfrends best they all make me feel so good my body ok.

Pees and luv.

Emil Smile
Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He sounds like a new person now Smile glad we haven´t given up on him. Looks like he´s living in his Reverend persona :
Quote:
Now, that you are out, what is your plans?

My dear once again am very sorry for what happened to you and I am telling you that there is no sin that God almighty can not forgive so if you really did it and you go down on your kneels and ask for forgiveness, he will surely forgive those that ask for it. No, you are not lost my dear and you can never lost in Jesus mighty name Amen.

I am advising you to put yourself together and know how to raise the money for the ATM card that is waiting to dispatch to your girl friend A. But I don’t like what she told me that I am the course of what happened to you, I told her that I hate insult in my life and nothing will make me to insult my fellow human being, all the same we have to move forward to see what to do so that her ATM card will dispatch to her.

What is the next thing to do? I mean how do you people try to arrange the money? Please, don’t make trouble with your friend Emil; because he really tried for you at least he is the one that raise the money for your release from Police.

See, SlapHappy? He loves you, too!

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He loves me? How sweet. Smile
Quote:
nothing will make me to insult my fellow human being

I'll have to work on that one, and see if it's really true. Cool

Safari Issac to Chad
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I slung a few insults his way. I hope he is not upset by them. Very Happy
Quote:
Dear Reven U.,

You been drinking beer too much or someting ok. You send letter to E. to me by mistakes.
I tink you need go on your knees with kneepads on and ask forgivness forever you make so many mistakes. Jus stay on knees don't get up maybe it get better fo you ok. You a dunderhead ok. Man come look for hamster to catch. He charge me 80 euros and not fine Houdini yet. He come back look in trap tomorrow ok. I miss Houdini lot. I might buy WoW vidogame this weekend. Only 45 euros I tink. E. Still hide here he can't leave house today ok.
He go court next weeks ok. Norah want more luv from me, Reven. What I do? She tak off my pants last night ok. What next I do Reven? Is ok to love more Reven?

Pees and luv.

Emil Smile
OopS! I forgot to tell him when we are going to WU! Let's see...200-80 for the hamstercatcher= 120. 120-45 for WoW videogame=75 Euros left.... Is that enough to get our ATM Card, Frumpy? Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^No, but there is a solution : A is being courted by E´s possible successor, the rich boy Bill Kaulitz (first and soon-to-be stronger hints towards this see below).

Emails to A : Very Happy
Quote:
What do you mean?
I don't what you are talking about A, well am happy E is out from police.

So no 1oT forms then?

And this from "Shirley" (lad daughter character) to my girl character (Have I mentioned recently baiting is a kray-zee sport?!) :
Quote:
Shirley
How are you doing today? am still writing Exam that is why I have not email you since.

What did you do to my Father that he is complaining to me that you insulted him? what is wrong? tell me so that I will beg him on yout behalf. He is so angry when he was tell me about you, I ask him but he refuse to tell me that am not suppose to know.

Time to crank up the volume a little :
Quote:
Dear Shirley, hi, how are you, how are your exams?

A friend in need is a friend indeed. Sad

My boy E had to stay at the police prison for almost 5 days and I was not allowed to see him.

Do you know what my mother says?!? She says Bill woul dhave been a better boyfriend for me!

What do you think?
E did it all for me , for my ATM card, and I asked him for help.

Bill IS very sweet though Wink and he´s put a red rose into my letterbox. He is also very affluent and more mature and older, he is 18 and he owns a BMW 3, whatever this means, such an expensive car for a teenager, well he impresses many girls LOL
and I admit, me too.

I have been arguing with E a lot.

I cannot leave him now that he needs me.....but who knows what 2009 will bring?

I´m so excited abot it all. Maybe Bill can help E ?

Be back later!
Love, A

Now what will the big Rev say? Adivise A towards the new, richer boyfriend Question

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

E sent him this :
Quote:
my world
Dear Sir Reverend U,

merhaba, I wish you never go through what I have gone through. i know
that the Lord Jesus was the only one with me with my friends all
deceiving me, i have read the bible since more than evre before, I don´t
care what my parents say, i want to leave Islam.

As a Reverend, where you think I shall start? I want to be a good
Christian please

And he replied this:
Quote:
Re: my world

Attn: E,

I have told you that you should put yourself together and continue your life that is one of those things one needs to face in life.

Thank God, you are reading Bible continue with that it will take you a long way in life. Don’t ever think what your parents will say about it because during my own time, my parents is Islam and I decided to drop and go in for Christianity and look at me today with plenty of joy and happiness so if you know that you find happiness they then what are you waiting for.

Finally, the ATM card, what are you plans about it? Am so much worried because if the Senate call for the cancellation of it this time, I don’t know how to stop them. You people should do something positive immediately.

Tell your friend Emil, how much is the total amount you people needs to send for the dispatching of the ATM card because he ask me how much is the total amount.

Rev. U

And my girl character sent this:
Quote:
Hi Very Happy
Hi Shirley, how´s your exams? Anything new? Do you like the Winx? I have
just sold my Pokemon collection LOL
E has really changed his personality. What do you advise me? How
is this done in Nigeria? Shall I say "yes" to Bill the affluent
student????

Love, A

And the lad´s daughter character sent this :
Quote:
ATM card is still here
You are not even concern about your ATM card that is here.

Now that´s the lad, and not his daughter! - Replied him :
Quote:
Dear SHirley,
it seems you are one of those dreary banker persons that sent the world into trouble, and not at all interested in love,. life and boys YSad

A

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Emil had to come out of his shell, and kick start the Reven, as he did not respond to us. I knew the word "Euros" would make him write back. Laughing
Quote:
from Emil Tischbein
to Rev. U.
date Tue, Dec 2, 2008 at 7:18 PM
subject reven u billy has Euros

Reven U.,

Houdini found yesterday by man who come to fine him ok. He skinny though oose weghdt. I must feed more him ok. He be fine soon. Billy Kaulitz come to house to see E. and me ok. He say he give us money for ATM ok. How much we send you now? 200 Euros?

A. got new boyfrend now tink. E. sad as hell you cheer him up ok? I can't do he no listen to me just get mad.

Pees and luv.

Emil Smile
Very Happy

Rev. U. responds right back!
Quote:
from Presidency Office
to Emil Tischbein
date Wed, Dec 3, 2008 at 2:22 PM
subject Re: Erdogan/Aglaia, knows how much

How I wish I will see you guys one and one and talk to you people so that I will settle the differences with you people but I am advising you people to settle what ever the problem is. Tell E. that I sad he should please come down and cons tract.

Erdogan and Aglaia, knows the total amount you people need to send for the ATM card and money is for insurance/Courier fees so the know the total amount.

Emil, with your contribution and concern on this I will tell Erdogan and Aglaia, what your percentage will be when the ATM card gets to your people, am very happy for you to see that everything went well.

Use the below information for the payment and make sure you send it throuigh western union:

Rev. Usman Abubakar,

Meet face to face huh? What do you think Frumpy? We'll certainly try! Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Emil and Billy have a plan! Very Happy
Quote:
from Emil Tischbein
to Reven Usman
date Thu, Dec 4, 2008 at 8:22 AM
subject Re: Erdogan/Aglaia, knows how much

Dear Reven Usmaen,

Did I tell I find Houdini? He get fatter eat lots today ok. I need new cage put him in so he not scape again i buy him one ok. E. still in trouble he go to court see judge this week ok. He scared of judge judy ok. She abussiv and not listen much just tell ok. Hard time bad news yes. She just yell loud over and over ok worse than parents ok. She not listen very good ok.

I would like see you too in future maybe we will ok? We party harty ok? You like to drink beer much like me? You dance in Discos down there like music, Reven? What you mean by this Reven - "Tell E. that I sad he should please come down and cons tract" ? I no unnerstand this english what is cons tract? You want him come down to Africa to do this? I ask him if I know what it mean. Not know now ok. I talk to Billy and he say he give me 2000 euros for payment ok, but he want 10,000 Euros back from ATM card ok, not 3500 like I say I wanted before ok. I tink you should say yes Billy ok. Let me know what to tell E. about cons tract whatevr that is ok? You answer questions me and Billy then go pay ok.

Pees and luv.

Emil Smile

While Judge Judy rips a new one on poor ol' E., Billy and Emil will try to make the payment. That's if Reven U. agrees to Billy's repayment amount... Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rev U. must have blown a brain cell, as he copied the same email parts into the same email, twice. Concentrate? Oh, yeah. E. must Concentrate! Laughing
Quote:
from Presidency Office
to Emil Tischbein
date Thu, Dec 4, 2008 at 2:22 PM
subject Re: What I mean for that word/ Send the money immediately

Am very sorry, what I mean was concentrate, that was a typing error by spelling. What I mean is you to tell Erodgan, to forget what ever happened to him and concentrate for what we are doing so that the ATM card will dispatch to you people once I confirm the needed money, let him forget what happened and put himself together again.

No, I did not mean that he should come down to Africa. What I mean is for him to put himself together.

Yes, I must surely come down to Germany and meet you people one and one for more business discussion but it should be immediately after the ATM card send down to your people and once you people start withdrawing the money then I will arrange myself and start coming to Germany.

Listen, I told you in the mail I sent to you last that I will discuss with Erdogan/Aglaia once the ATM card gets to them that they will give you and your friend Billy, a reasonable amount out of it and not 3,500 Euros again because you have tried for them.

Use the below information for the payment, go to western union office to send it:

Am very sorry, what I mean was concentrate, that was a typing error by spelling. What I mean is you to tell Erodgan, to forget what ever happened to him and concentrate for what we are doing so that the ATM card will dispatch to you people once I confirm the needed money, let him forget what happened and put himself together again.

No, I did not mean that he should come down to Africa. What I mean is for him to put himself together.

Yes, I must surely come down to Germany and meet you people one and one for more business discussion but it should be immediately after the ATM card send down to your people and once you people start withdrawing the money then I will arrange myself and start coming to Germany.

Listen, I told you in the mail I sent to you last that I will discuss with Erdogan/Aglaia once the ATM card gets to them that they will give you and your friend Billy, a reasonable amount out of it and not 3,500 Euros again because you have tried for them.

Use the below information for the payment, go to western union office to send it:

Get back to me immediately you made the payment with the payment information like name/address of the sender and also the money transfer control number (MTCN) for easy cashing and I promise if I can confirm the money before afternoon tomorrow, then the following day which is Saturday the ATM card will dispatch with the instruction how to withdraw.

Rev. Usman Abubakar,
Phone: +234-xxx-xxx-xxxx

Get back to me immediately you made the payment with the payment information like name/address of the sender and also the money transfer control number (MTCN) for easy cashing and I promise if I can confirm the money before afternoon tomorrow, then the following day which is Saturday the ATM card will dispatch with the instruction how to withdraw.

Rev. Usman Abubakar,
Phone: +234-xxx-xxx-xxxx

Safari Issac to Chad
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Since the lad likes his scamming persona being taken seriously, well, I can do that. Purely to distract him from the WU thingy.
Quote:
Dear honourable Reverend U,

merhabe, You are a man of God. What does God have ion store for me? Shall I become known as a criminal? I have been praying and reading the Bible a lot. Do you know the Saulus to Paulus Damaskus incident? I feel exactly the same.
Aglaia says I have changed a lot. I have lost tmuch money. What would Paul have done?

güle güle

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Reven U. tells me his email may have been hacked? And now we have a secret code?? What is the meaning of this? We shall have to take extraordinary precautions, now! Laughing
Quote:
from Presidency Office
to Emil Tischbein
date Fri, Dec 5, 2008 at 5:00 PM
subject Re: CODE: ATM card.

Emil, please this is very important, the mail I sent to you yesterday was from a public computer and I am sensing that somebody intercepted the mail I sent to you please be very careful if some one else contacted you on behalf of me.

Because of that am given you code and the code is ATM card.

Billy, your friend, when is he going to give you the money to send? Let both of you go to western union office and make the payment and get back to me with the payment information. If possible let both of you call me as soon as you are through from western union office.

How is Erdogan doing today? Tell him that all will be well once the needed money send.

Rev. Usman Abubakar,

Not so fast Reven...there are a few things we need to straighten out first. Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A introduces her rich new friend Bill Kaulitz :

Quote:
Hi Mister Reverend U, how are you ? I am fine, and how are you and Shirley? When will she reply?

This email was sent to me from my friend Bill, please read it:

>From:
>Hello, Sir Reverend U.
>Dies is Bill Kaulitz, I am der Freund of Emil Tischbein, he has asked me to help him with der ATM Karte für A.
>A is a beautiful girl, jawohl, so I am more than willing to help.
>Auf Wiedersehen, yours, Bill Kaulitz

Please read the above email I have received from Bill Kaulitz, who asked me to introduce him to you.

Love, A

How highly convincing Laughing will he buy it?

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, he will Cool
Quote:
From Shirley

Hi,

Thanks very much for your concern about my Exam, I rounded up yesterday but is not easy my dear but thank good Lord for seeing me through to it.

Look, since you said that you love your boy friend E, I will advise you to go after him, don’t try to abandon him now that he has problem because this is the time he needs you most, try and be very close to him even if you want to leave him for another person, not now that he is in trouble.

I have problem financially, is about my project in School I don’t know whether you can assist me, I don’t mind how
settle you can help me
because I don’t know how to go about it.

I will be with my boy friend this night, he is celebrating his birth day to night, I want to go and have fun with him but am not sure of making love with him or should I if he demand it?

The attach is my picture.

Best regards,

Shirley.

So lad´s daughter character wants to scam my daughter character. Very Happy
What am I to write now?!? Surprised Now I´m in a fix Very Happy

And the reverend daddy itself shovels an own email on top of that :
Quote:
From Rev.

Aa,

I and my Daughter Shirley are doing well but she is still in School.

My only worry is to make sure that your ATM card will dispatch before Christmas holiday because if something positive did not happened this period, am afraid but what I am telling you, you should try and do something between today and next week so that your ATM card will dispatch to you. What I mean is, you should try and raise the money and send it across for the dispatching of your ATM card.

I have gone through the mail your friend Mr. Bill Kaulitz, sent to you, well you are very free to introduce him to me since he is ready and willing to assist you raise the needed money for dispatching of your ATM card.

Both of you can call me or ask him to call me immediately so that I will know when he is ready to send the money.

Aglaia, you have wasted a lot of time and if it is not my type of person, you would have lost the chances of receiving your ATM card.

Listen, if that your friend help you to raise the money, look you have to give him a reasonable amount of money for his assistance, tell him is that I said that you have to give him good amount when you finally cash the ATM card.

U

"Mr. Bill Kaulitz"! - Well imagine a medium (at best) talented teenie rock band & Star Search winner. That´s Mr. Bill Very Happy

Well, at least we are off-script again! Lad daughter AND daddy combined their keyboard forces on Aglaia tonight. The Rev makes up for the M00sie losers!

EDIT Here is A´s reply. You can only write such stuff when you do shameless method acting and HATE lads Very Happy It´s full of "Gute Zeiten, Schlechte Zeiten" ("Good times, bad times") - soap opera material, recycled for baiting:
Quote:
Dear Shirley, my friend,

i feel like I know and understand you better than Jeanette,my best friend. I will be Erdogan´s wife, as you advised me. Since he is the one who has helped me up on my feet again! What is your school project about? of course I will help you, I will be rich soon, and En and I are going to have an own house before we are 20!

Can we talk like friends then? Nobody can read this emails? Ok....well...do you use contraceptives or is it the boy´s duty to provide them, like it´s here in Germany, traditionally?

Please tell me, is your boy romantic? You MUST go to his birthday...but say NO if you feel you are not yet ready to.

However, if your boy is only remotely as romantic and caring like my En, oh, you will never forget it!! Promised!!

He was sooo gentle LOL - but NEVER take the initiative, Shirley, listen to me, Never! also lock up the door to your bedroom. what´s your bra size? where do you like him to start? With long hot kisses? To some Rihanna music?

I like romance, looking him in the eyes for ages, and then letting him start gently. Romantically. We have all time in the world.

Smile

Thanks for your pic. You look cool. Here is another one of mine, E took it while we were in the Zoo in summer, i am sure I have mentioned it to your dad.

You must be a wonderful family.

Love, A

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Liar! Liar! Pants on fire!

Quote:

I have not heard from you since you sent your last mail to me and this is my third mail to you with no response. What happened?

Rev. Usman Abubakar,

He just wrote yesterday! and I did reply the day before!..and he didn't agree to Billy's terms, exactly...OOOO!! Don't make Emil mad, Reven! It's not easy to do, but you are pushing things! Evil or Very Mad Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic