SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

"What is going ON?"

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm glad you asked...

The baiter: (hereafter MR)
Lawyer Lad: (hereafter MB)
Banker Lad: (hereafter EW)

Comments in bold

25 July 2008
Dear Friend,
I am , an attorney in London. A client of mine by the name of died in Banda Aceh, Indonesia, together with his wife and family, as a result of the deadly tsunami. Please log on to the following Web sites for more about the tsunami: www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2004/tsunami.disaster/ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_Indian_Ocean_earthquake
The main reason I am contacting you is to ask that you assist me in ensuring that the funds lodged by my late client with a financial institution abroad do not get declared unclaimed because he died with his wife and children. The financial institution has issued me a notice to contact the next of kin, or else the funds will be confiscated. My proposition to you is to seek your consent to present you as the next of kin and beneficiary of my late client so that the proceeds of the funds can be paid to you. Then we can share the amount on the basis of mutually agreed-to percentages. All legal documents to back up your claim as my client's next of kin will be provided for you. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us to see this transaction through. The transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. If this business proposition offends your moral values, do accept my apology. Otherwise, please contact me at once to indicate your interest. If you are willing to assist me in this venture, I will establish verbal communication with you by telephone so as to give you a much better picture of the situation.
Email.
Best regards,
Barrister M...... B....
Sunlight House, Quay Street, 3rd Floor Manchester M3 3JZEngland

Mr B....,
I'll need more information before I can commit myself to this. Please explain more about and what I'd need to do.
Regards,
M...... R.......

27 July 2008
I will contact you through my private yahoo account.

27 July 2008
Dear Friend,
I received your e-mail, and I will certainly appreciate our working this out together. My client died in Banda Aceh in Indonesia together with all members of his family in the recent deadly tsunami disaster.. I had been his attorney for the previous 20 years. I contacted you because my client had no family member to stand as next of kin in order to claim his funds held in a bank. The bank contacted me as attorney to ask me about the next of kin to claim the funds the bank held. If you are ready to conclude this venture with me, I will give you 30 percent of the total funds and I will take 70 percent. I will present to the bank all of the necessary documents--with your name as next of kin--and the bank will then contact you. My plan is that I nominate you as next of kin by means of a written letter duly signed by me that will inform the bank that I wish the funds to be transferred to you. I’ll need your home mailing address as well as your phone and fax numbers in addition to a photo ID so as to facilitate and authenticate the validity of the venture. Once I have this information from you, I will prepare the legal documents and forward them to the bank as confirmation. I’ll then send you the affidavit of claim and an agreement to sign. Please send me all of the information indicated above, so that I can start the written instruction and the agreement and have everything sent to you. You can reach me through my Office line:
Kindly attach to your reply any copies of other appropriate documentation of your identity, such as an international passport or driver’s license. I will also do the same so as to establish trust between us and as a way for each of us to know whom we’re dealing with. I await your response, and please expect my call immediately after that. There is no risk involved in this venture because it is legal. The total amount with the bank is US$22.5 million. As the attorney of my client, I cannot tolerate the bank’s taking control of my late client’s funds. Thank you for your understanding and your assistance.
Note: Always reply me through this email address
Best regards,
M...... B...., Esq.
3rd Floor, Sunlight House, Quay Street Manchester M3 3JZ
Office: +
Fax: +

Mr B....,
This is tempting, but there's still the matter of how I can be some sort of family relation to an Indonesian, and especially one from Banda Aceh. I'm an American citizen from South Carolina and I'd like to know how it could be made to work.
Regards,
M...... R.......

Off script at last!

27 July 2008
M...... R.......
Listen, am the attorney incharge, don't worry about that, it's my duty to prepare you as the bonafide next of kin, when i receive your informations, i will prepare all legal documents and forward to the bank to confirm you as the bonafide next of kin... That's my duty...
M.B.... ESQ...

The phone is Esq's... the Lad seems not to have called.

Mr B....,
Ain't you the confident one! Well, if you say it'll work...
My home address is , Alice Springs, Northern Territory, Australia 0870.
I don't have a fax. As for my phone - I'll have to explain. I was badly hurt in a car crash just over a month ago and had to move closer to the hospital, as I need ongoing therapy. The phone hasn't been connected yet; I do have a mobile - .
What sort of ID would do?
Regards,
M...... R.......

28 July 2008
Your passport or driver's ID will do... I will expect that to proceed.
M.B.... ESQ

Mr B....,
I don't think I could oblige you there. Copying passports was ruled out by the State Department after 9/11, and my driver's license was impounded after the crash - unfairly, I might add, since I wasn't at fault!
The only option that I can think of is my USMC reserve ID. Would that do?
M...... R.......

28 July 2008
Yes, that will do...

Two DLLs renamed USMC ID (front) and USMC ID (back) follow...

Mr B....,
OK - you got it!
M...... R.......

And, as sometimes happens, he seems to have not bothered trying to read them...

29 July 2008
I confirmed your informations, i will proceed and keep you posted...

01 August 2008
Dear M......,
I have prepared all legal documents and forward to the bank to confirm you as the bonafide next of kin, i have also scan and attached the affidavit of claim and agreement for you to sign, you have to sign it and send back, very important, i need you to know that am depositing a great trust in you by making you the bonafide next of kin to my late client, this is very important to me. After confirming you as the bonafide next of kin, the bank will contact you and demand for your informations to reconfirm and to open an offshore account on your name with the funds deposited on it, this is very important, i will expect the signed affidavit of claim and agreement. The bank will contact you today...
Sincerely,
M...... B.... ESQ

It came as a PDF, but at the time my PDF reader was disabled.

Mr B....,
I can't read PDFs on my computer. Please send the document in JPEG format.
M...... R.......

The banker Lad joins the party!

02 August 2008
Attention of: M...... R.......
Sir, RE: CREDIT ADVICE $22,500,000.= This is to notify you that we are in receipt of credit advice from Mr. M...... B.... in your favor. As instructed an offshore account has been created in your favor in our bank and we need a copy of your valid identification to enable our legal department to verify information furnished us as against yours. We remain obliged to be of your service.
Yours in service,
E..... W......
Account manager Banque de Bogota Online & Tele Banking
P.O. Box N-4883 Nassau, The Bahamas.
Tel: ext. 08
Fax:
Email:

Mr W.....,
Mr Baker has a copy of my ID. I suggest that you ask him for confirmation.
Regards,
M...... R.......

03 August 2008
Sir,
Be informed that Mr. M. B.... sent us a copy of your ID, but our standard practice requires that you send us copy to enable us verify that you are the beneficiary to the funds and we are not communicating with the wrong person.
Yours in service,
E..... W.....

The same DLLs get sent.

Mr W.....,
They're attached.
Get back to me.
M...... R.......

The same DLLs don't get read.

03 August 2008
Sir,
This is to acknowledge receipt of your identity and our legal department is carry out the normal verification on your claims. You will be duly furnished your account details to enable commence transfer online from your account.
Yours in service,
E..... W.....

Shortest so far!

02 August 2008
OK

Fake bank site supplied; and promptly killed!

03 August 2008
Sir, To confirm your funds, follow this instruction as detailed hereunder and get back to me for further instructions. Confirmation can be achieved on the your landline telephone by dialling the number + and our code then feed in your account number and pin number Outlined thus: Account: Number: Pin Number :
You are enjoined to apply strict adherence to this instructions for a better utilization of the Tele-banking Services, the above information should be kept in strict confidence. Once your funds is finally moved to your direct account, you would then be able to instruct the direct remittance of same to your account that has already being programmed in the Data base, just with the dialling of a button independently. Youu can also confirm via our website.
A/C No.:
A/C Name:
Balance: $22,500,000.
Pass code:
USER ID:
To access the account balance, please visit our website internet banking page as given below and enter the A/C user name and pass code as given above to log into the account.
Will keep you informed.
Yours in service,
E..... W.....

He did say he was going to supply them...

Mr B....,
Where the Sam Frick are those documents?
M...... R.......

05 August 2008
I have sent it to you already...

Mr B....,
You did, but it was in PDF format and I told you to send it as a JPEG - which you haven't sent!
M...... R.......

05 August 2008
Yes, i felt i have sent it alreadly, it's late right now in my country, i will send it to you when i get to the office tomorow morning.... Am doing my best... Have the bank contacted you? I need your fast response...
M.B.... ESQ...

I wait a while... the Lad blinks!

08 August 2008
What is going ON?

Mal is not happy!

You've got a gorram nerve asking me that, mister!
That JPEG you swore you were going to send on Wednesday STILL hasn't arrived!

The Lad says something quite dumb...

08 August 2008
Listen, i have been trying to, i don't have Jpeg on my comuputer that is why i have not sent it to you, is that clear...
M.B.... ESQ.

... And gets slapped.

If you haven't got JPEGs on your computer then why the Sam Frick did you promise to send me one, you dumbass clown!

08 August 2008
You must be very stupid to say that ... Fool

And you're a gorram moron to think I'd take you seriously now, you buttsmear.

08 August 2008
You are the biggest Moron, i will stop communicating with you for now, when i have the funds in my possession, i will keep you posted FOOL...

What funds? I wouldn't trust you with a piggy bank and neither would anyone else - bonehead!

I suppose some Lads just don't have it!

Edited to correct text colours and spacing.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7

Last edited by Yastreb on Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
GeorgeBush
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I really enjoyed that ending, well done! Sometimes it's hard to say goodbye. I reach this point in most of my baits now, glad that you shared this...

Easter Egg 2013
tjfoley
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems as they are going to take all my money in the bank from me Crying or Very sad
Attention of: Tom Foley

Sir,

We have today receive directives from The ministry of finance to temporary
frozen, while seek approval or redress from the Court of Appeal of the
commonwealth of the Bahamas for confiscation of your funds.

Be informed that you up till 2nd Feb., 2009, which is the date that the
court will sit to settle the FEA commission.

Finally, Banque de Bogota will not be held liable for confiscation of
funds.

We remain most obliged to be of your service.

Yours in service,

Edmond wilson
These guys will even supply you with a phony web address to the phony bank it will say you have several million dollars in it Just for the fun of it I played with them for a bit. I said to transfer $20000.00 to my bank account (Not my main one) I think I have a whopping $20.00 in it ) Cool and as promised they sent me an email wanting $48,000.00 for the exchange Commission When I told them to take it out of the account. Now hold on tight you are not going to believe why this can not be done. Because people have ask that this be done and never paid the fee! How do you do that? But about my plea any suckers I mean good peple who will help me out! Please do not tell me to go to DC and ask Tried to small of an amount! Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic