SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Take the MI6 test

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
D11
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ITS only for fun!

I scored 7. it said "not bad not bad at all" "you might and its a very slight might have the skills we need"
Remember though its just for fun.

http://www.sis.gov.uk/output/self-selection-tool.html

You have 2 minutes to memorise a cover story, then you get a really fun test, its worth 5 minutes of ya life to see how well you can do.

(can be handy for baiting too, we are forever remembering and making up cover stories) The two tie together - so most should score really high.

I make software that drives lads crazy. Thats my revenge on lads. (it all helps)

this transaction is 100 percent risk/hitch free - bobo

why no pay me - abum bello
because the cops will know it was you - me
ok this is good - abum bello
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That was fun. I would tell you my results D11 but then of course I would have to kill you Wink

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
Klaasvaak
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

8, forgot she was a vegetarian

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That would ba fantastic template for making an imaginary UK security organisation - one that would be obviously fake to anyone but a Lad.

I like this caution it gives

Quote:
# You are embarking on a lengthy recruitment process which will be intrusive yet require complete discretion from you. If you feel this is in any way problematic, you should consider carefully whether to proceed with your application.

# You must be a British citizen I'd allow any Lad to join - very pc

# You must pass medical and security clearance. All candidates will be subject to a medical and rigorous security clearance to ensure suitability for their appointment. All candidates will be drug tested and need to complete detailed Vetting questionnaires.

If you named it after one of the East European security services that would be fun. Maybe you could only tell the Lad after he completes all the tests that he has actually joined the Siberian Secret Service, and say he must travel to some frozen iceberg in the far North to take up his new appointment.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
luckey

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I gave myself a 9 because I noticed her name is incorrect on all three business cards. Very Happy

I wonder if they take US citizens?

Last edited by luckey on Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

4?! WTF?

...stupid game. Crying or Very sad

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

gomer it would - but you would have to hide from anyone with an umbrella for doing it. (hint: The brolly assasination)

Lucky i didnt even notice the cards lol, wonder what they would say if you told them Wink

I dare you to, and to publish there response, if we dont hear from you we know your recruited for being extra skilled Razz

I make software that drives lads crazy. Thats my revenge on lads. (it all helps)

this transaction is 100 percent risk/hitch free - bobo

why no pay me - abum bello
because the cops will know it was you - me
ok this is good - abum bello
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a 5, does that mean I'm smarter than Pastor Frank? clapping clapping
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Gomer! I like the idea of a lad spy orgnization, with forms! That is a modality to explore.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Nelsonsbattle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

7. I think I forgot who I worked for.

Does that make me 007? Huh, Huh? Where's the keys to my bicycle Moneypenny?

"tell you die, fuck you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ooooooo" Samull the scammer on being burned
Safari (Samull's trip from Cotonou, Benin, to Lagos, Nigeria, to meet the lovely Steffy)
Mortar x3
larry
Old Telecom Guy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

7 I had trouble with the employer question as well. Mostly to figure out the abbrreviations. Should have had my morning coffee first. Very Happy

"Mimi si yule ninayesema ni mimi" - Larry

"sir i have just told you the gospel truth" - D4n Nkw3rr3
Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkw3rr3: Port Harcourt to Abeche (with a layover in Cameroon)
Closed lad accounts x 4 Cellphone x 2 pony
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic