SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 5

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Cap419kicker
Ye Olde Privy Smythe

Location: Pushing truck selling Obama shirts on Ring Road Lagos

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

O GUYS I GOT NEW FORM DETAIL FRESHER THAT UR JUNIOR SISTA PEPPER SOUP!

@ all---From my catcher account I haven't checked in a while. So emails probably "HAVE BEEN DASHED ABEG U PROCEED WITH CAUTON,Ok?"

[email protected]
Quote:
ALL THE CURSES REVERED BACK TO YOU , FATHER, MOTHER, SISTERS, BROTHER AND YOUR GENERATION NEXT.

ROTTEN, SMELLING THING, A WALKING CORPSE AND WILL DIE SOON OF MOTOR ACCIDENT.

"Savings Loan" <[email protected]>
Quote:
hey guy from your statements i dont think you went through the walls of university
anyway how much do you spend in a week.
i dey onitsha even with out bombimg i make money from many things politics marketing and even assailants
so guy again from your statement i dont think you can spend $10000 in a week
guy do you have a car?
which type of car?
i hope is not lower than $15000
hey make money no time for you wake up

HAVE A GOOD HOLIDAY WEEKEND US BAITERS
---THE CHRISTMAS "CRACKER" SCRIPT IS FORTHCOMING!!!

"Your information is safe with me and will not be used anonymously"-- Dal Cal� Maccio
"you are as useless as your e-mail sound. bingo like." ---Zinriszal Bin Selamat
pony pony pony
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

APOSTOLIC GREETINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected] thinks I'm a lad who he has had a dispute over money with
Quote:
Fool of the year,
You should go and finish primary school and try to know how to write/speak english. At least I have a mother but you are a bastard.

If you are smart you should ask me what happened as your contact is the greedy fool. He still kept my money with him. The Fred Fool.

He should picture me rolling in my latest RANGE ROVER SPORT WHILE HE SUFFER WITH MOSQUITO IN FESTAC AND STATELITE TOWN.

I HAVE NO TIME FOR YOUR DEAD MUGU AS I HAVE NEW ONE PAYING ME HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS. YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I WORKED FOR YOU INGRATE, UNGRATEFUL PEOPLE. THATS WHAT YOU WILL MISS AS YOU WILL NEVER GET ANYBODY GOOD LIKE ME.

ENJOY THE MONEY WHILE IT LAST AS YOU CANNOT GET ANY MORE JOB DONE UNTIL YOU ASK THE FRED FOOL TO SEND MY BALANCE MONEY.

RIP

[email protected]
Quote:
DIE
DIE
DIE
DIE
DIE
DIE
DIE
DIE
DIE
DIE
DIE

[email protected]
Quote:
Eze Stealing and you will steal,groundnut and garri to drink today

[email protected]
Quote:
You are a monkey Chief afonsi,stupid chief how i wish i will see you face to face i will just give you slap onuohia.

[email protected]
Quote:
U BE FOOL U NO KNOW ANYTHING LIKE G MAN NO DE TALK TO FELOW G MAN LIKE .BIG FOLL TO STAR WITH SEE UR EMAILL ADDRESS GUY MAN U NO GET LEVEL U NO SABI SPELL

[email protected]
Quote:
you azi anu ofa otu ma gi dear.you know allow ndi ocha ka hada mugu i ne ekuweri

[email protected]
Quote:
fuck you poor rat, who get money dey fit talk? Useless chief when nor even fit eat watin my dog dey eat. If you think say u get levo and fit do juju, why u nor do juju to kill those policticians when u with them dey nigeria dey suffer in poverty stealing una money go abroad go train thier children while ur children dey nija det suffer no light no water.
At list in my life three years na i see darkness last or say no water or no good food or say robber attach me or say road nor good or say people dey riot or say people die for accident based on bad road. If una when dey nija too get mind why una nor fit fight una policticians when kill the country steal una own money na for people when dey even steal from white man come use invest for una country na una dey get power when una politicians go steal carry am come invest for white man country. MUMU AFRICA MAN, WISE UP..................OLODO

Well, that response got him some more abuse, he replies
Quote:
ifu too know work why the mumu live u come dey pay me? He dey pain u ohhhhhhhhhhhh
I done cut the job cos u nor get levo u dey use uk online number take dey work when me dey use uk o2 mobile with land line. See the primary school docu u dey send give the mumu u nor dey try at all wake up. Na cos of mumu u dey insult ur mama toto? pity on ur poor mama when dey market dey sell her small thing, for the two of us any body when dey nija or any africa country dey send this email for two of us go die by accident; if u nor dey nija or africa country reply say Amen......... Small rat

[email protected]
Quote:
you are a fool for life cos you are a fool bastard depending on one maga i dey richer than you for with a very big car and a very sweet building at that is my age go to hall and burn to ashes again stupid hopless maga finder and maga crying boy fooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool. die again

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MUGU DEY WORK WEEKEND.SPEND ALL WEEK ABEG FOR NA SMALL CHANGE A CHEK THERE BOX.OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

mike williams [email protected]
Quote:
hello,

i don't know the maga u are talking about , i just they bomb, i don't know u. am from nigeria.
what happened?

[email protected]
Quote:
shithead. Shame on you.

who the fuck do you think you are talking shithead. Is this how you address people you dont know.So this guyman job done make you think we are all equals.Shame on you.

and
Quote:
Chukwuma Your Mama Toto ok. Fuck your mother berstddddddd ok.

William Mike [email protected]
Quote:
guy please do u have addrress or site or mailer
thanks is me otutunzu

enefiok udoh [email protected]
Quote:
You are a fooolaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

chinedu ozurumba [email protected]
Quote:
FOOL 100 YEARS TO COME YOU WILL NEVER CATCH UP,

IDIOT YOU BETTER FIND YOURSELF A JOB FOOL.

CHRISMAX I AROUND THE CORNER YOU'RE STILL WAITING FOR PAYMENT THAT WILL NEVER COME FOOL.

I WILL BE IN NIGERIA FOR CHRISTMAX AND I WILL BUY SOME STUFF FOR YOU FOOL.

bob confy [email protected]
Quote:
YOU WILL DIE WITH THIS YOUR EMAIL YOU SENT TO EVERYBODY.

I PROMISE YOU THAT

Lim Chong [email protected]
Quote:
HOW CAN YOU WRITE THIS TYPE OF LETTER TO SOMEONE YOU DIDNT ME. I AM OBOSI IN MALAYSIA. write me at [email protected] then i will call u.

Quote:
BIG FOOL, I HAVE SENT A COPY TO YOUR MAMA

FOOL, IF YOU CALL YOURSELF A MAN MEET ME IN LAGOS THEN I WILL SHOW THAT SHOE COMES IN DIFFERENT SIZES

Olu Ade [email protected]
Quote:
U don kolomental

and
Quote:
Unfortunate Bitch.
That's who you are

[email protected]
Quote:
FOOL,FOOL,FOOL,FOOL,FOOL,FOOL,FOOL,FOOL,FOOL,FOOL,

mary moore [email protected]
Quote:
i have no time for you

Western UNION Money Transfer [email protected]
Quote:
u be big fool and oye oshi nwu ewu

[email protected] -back again and 'she' seems to be upset, no idea why. Wink
Quote:
Shame on you.ok. Chukwuma

sokarrrrrr you , mokaaa you ,ok Barrister Chukwu

failkkkkk, failkkkk barrisster na your mama toto ok.

foukerssssss hiiiiiiii moooooo you.

and
Quote:
small boy i wil get you ok. i know you i must get you . you garbin fuk.

harkar you, and you work in this job ok. O .P. C O.O.O. k.k.k S.K.D. must get you. ok

another one back for more...
Quote:
I DON SHAME FOR U. U BE THE ONLY MUMU WEN I DON SEE SAY HIM FULLISHNESS PASS GOAT. U HEAVY MUGU U NO GET PAPA, UR MAMA BORN U WITH MISS SPAIM, NA DEFFERENT PEOPLE BE UR PAPA, U GET 7 FATHER, AND WHEN I GO SEE U 4 NAIJA, I GO KILL U.

I HAVE EAT MONIES FROM THIS GAME N ALSO KILLED FO THIS GAME ,SO NO PLAY WITH UR LIFE OR U GO DIE LIKE DOG AT ROAD SIDE.COS U BE DIRTY FOR THIS COUNTRY U N U SUSPOSE DIE,WELL I GIVE U JUST 7DAYS BCOS I HAVE THE FULL ASSURRANCE SAY NA GOMER BOYZ KILL U MUGU. U BASTERD DIRTY TOTO PIKIN.

I MAKE NA SHRINE KILL U N UR BASTERD GENERATIONS!!!!!

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ [email protected] chopped one of my sciprts. I am going to tell him what I think of his mugu ways Twisted Evil

Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

NA REPLIES DON ARRIVE IN MI BOX!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
Na accident go kill your family, all of them

[email protected]
Quote:
me and u who dey ever check email for cafe make he die by accident say Amen...............................................................
Na so poverty do you? laughing..........

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU FUNNY

SO BECAUSE SAY YOU DEY GO CAFE NA HIM YOU BE BIG BOY LOOK AT YOU ASK ANY BODY YOU BE THE POOR BOY IN TOWN COSE NO PEOPLE DEY GO CAFE UNLESS YOU JUST START THIS GAME

HOWEVER I NO DEY YOUR LEVEL BECAUSE ME I DEY GHANA AND ME AND YOUR PAPA NO BE MATE NA ME FUCK YOUR MAMA YOU GET THE GREAT BASTARD I HAVE EVER KNOW

FUCK OFF

[email protected]
Quote:
GOD GO PUNISH YOU MAMA YOU PAPA EVERY MEMBER OF YOUR FAMILY THURDER FIRE YOU NA,AMADUA WILL STRICK YOU DEATH.WHO YOU THINK SAY YOU THEY TALK TOO.I SEE YOU WAN BE LIKE 2FACE ABI,ME I WAN BI LIKE BABA FELE AND I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT IF YOU'RE RIDING HUMMER NO BI YOU GO TALK IDIOT NA PEOPLE GO SEE.....I SEE REASON WHY YOU THEY TALK RUBISH COS NA PERSON WEN NO GET LEVEL GO THEY FUCK UP AS YOU THEY DO SMALL BOY LIKE YOU.AYE E MA BAJE NI..IF YOU WAN NO HOW HAMMER I DO HAMMER ON THIS JOB THEN CHECK ME OUT AT SHIRE FRIDAY NIGHT.LOOK FOR MY CYSLER NAME YOUNGMONEY NICE CUSTOMIES...IDIOT I KNOW GET YOUR TIME GO FUCK YOUR MAMA

[email protected]
Quote:

I don't know who you are and why you sent me such a childish mail. However, may the good lord judge you and pay you back with what you deserve

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: TO HELL WITH U FAKE CHIEF

WELL FROM YOUR UTTERANCES AND THE USE OF THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE, I KNOW YOU ARE A STARK ILLITERATE WHO WAS JUST OPPORTUNED TO HAVE SOME ILL GOTTEN WEALTH AND WHO CARES IF U HAVE A HUMMER JEEP OR HELICOPTER?

THE ERA OF BEING A BIG BOY BECOS OF THE CAR U CRUISE IN IS GONE. OPEN YOUR EYES TO THE REALITY OF LIFE. YOU ARE AN EMPTY VESSEL AND MAY THE DEVIL PUNISH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY

DIE AND ROT IN HELL BUSH MAN. GO TO SCHOOL ASSHOLE

BYE FOR NOW MOTHERFUCKER

[email protected]
Quote:
mugu,
if want to no me i tell your who i am, i am not mugu like your,
i from okija, bonr thwroway live me alone i idid not no your go fuck papa mugu
mugu mugu mugu mugu mugu your want to died, if cos your you will died b4 december
take time , your life is at my hand take time take time bonr thwroway
gr your mama for me i fuck mama yestday

[email protected]
Quote:
ASSOUL - I WILL PRAY FOR YOU SO THAT YOUR ARMED ROBBER FRIENDS WILL GIVE YOU A WONDERFULL CHRISTMAS PRESENT.

[email protected]
Quote:
you are a fool of 40 and you no what that mean

[email protected] calls himself "Great One" Laughing
Quote:
Hello silly ass, when I got your mail, I took my time to go through it and to my surprise, your level of illiteracy is very high.

I can't imagine that simple words you cannot even spell them. Then tell me how you are able to convince your magas to believe you???

I thought you are someone of class but from my observation, you are just one brat learning how to use computer.

Your chairman go use you until you go mad like your parents did.

I know you very well but I wont reveal myself to you now. You may think I am the one that made your parents mad NO. but it was their sins and ways like you are going now.

Rearrange yourself and your life before it is too late.

Great one.

[email protected]
Quote:
hello my guy look i just want to corret you if u day in the same game or not you dont have to speed your time by writing all this robish ok i adivec you to use ur time and do some thing that we give u much money ok because i find out that is people like u remain pool for their life time ok u better gbongboklac man like you babelon call poeple like u maga with no sence

fuck youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu to hillllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll basterd

morafucker u are ok

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
GOD BLES YOU OK

[email protected]
Quote:
You are the most stupid fool i have ever seen in my life!

Who made you a chief?

Why are you an Igbo man?

You don't behave like one.

If you are coded as an igbo man when you saw my proposal, all you have to is to praise me or you advise me b/cos you know it's not easy.

Richard Obinna

Some new script material from [email protected]
Quote:
OGUN PUNISH UR PAPA,FUCK UR FATHER AND UR MOTHER
AND UR WIFE,FUCK OFF MAN,I GO SEND FIRE CONSUME U
MONKEY WIL FORK UR MOTHER N THUNDER WILL KILL U THIS YEAR. NA HIV WIL
CRUSH UR ENTIRE FAMILY. NO PLAY WIT ME I FIT BLIND U FROM UR MAIL ,U
ARE A BIST OK,U NOR GO EVER PASS WHERE U DEY,I PROMISE U TODAY BY 7DAY
U GO SEE SOMETHINNG,MARK MY WORD,U THINK SAY NA EVERY BODY THEN DEY
INSULT,I GO WAIT 4 AN ANSWER WAITIN GO HAPPEN TO U,U GO FINE ME.

[email protected]
Quote:
ALL IS FOR YOU AND UR FAMILY AMEN

[email protected]
Quote:
mugu,
if want to no me i tell your who i am, i am not mugu like your,
i from okija, bonr thwroway live me alone i idid not no your go fuck papa mugu
mugu mugu mugu mugu mugu your want to died, if cos your you will died b4 december
take time , your life is at my hand take time take time bonr thwroway
gr your mama for me i fuck mama yestday

[email protected]
Quote:
THOUNDER FIRE YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
PLEASE DONT SEND ME RUBISH MAIL ON MY I D IF YOU DO IT AGAIN I WONT TAKE EASY WITH U
Now I'm scared Laughing

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK YOUR MOTHER

[email protected] writes back for at least the tenth time --- what a mugu
Quote:
Since you was born,your eye have not see Dollars,now you said that you have eat money.which money garri without sugar you drink.

If you call yourseif a man just come lagos or your village, as I told you my own Village.
Can you tell yours, if u have eat money as you said.last grade goat

LADBUSTER
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:

GOD PUNISH YOU

AND LET ALL THIS MESSAAGE GO BACK 2 U FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:

all you wish will does to your house this next year .and as you like make person die that is haw you and your family is gong to die this year i promise you that...............................

mugu carry all your bad luck go that is not my portion go................................................................................................i dont need you

[email protected]
Quote:

goat

[email protected]>
Quote:

ur father na mumu, ur mother na bastard, all ur family are fools. idiot of u.

[email protected]
Quote:

BACK TO SENDER NA YOUR FAMILY GO POOR

[email protected]
Quote:

Boy,
4 that u will ever remain poor and will nrver see good in ur life no cry of a babe u can't even speak common simple English shame on u

Quote:

[email protected]
Quote:

OBINNA WHY YOU THE TELL ME THIS KIND OF WELDS BROTHER ME AND YOU PASS THIS LEVEL WAITING MY MAMA DO YOU BROTHER IF I DIE WILL YOU BE HAPPY I HAVE 3 WEEKS TO LIVE NWANEM WHY??? ONYEOMA MADU NA EBUYA AND I CALL YOU YOU NO CARRY YOUR CALL WHY ?????? I WILL YOU ARE A FOOLISH BASTARD. YOU WILL DIE STEALLING. I CAUSE YOU AND YOU WILL REMAIN CAUSE/. GO AND MARK IT SOMEWHERE OK. I AM A MAN OF MY WORD. YOU HAVE GET ME ANGRY AND I WILL MAKE SURE YOU DID NOT GO FREE. YOU WILL DIE IN ACCIDENT. I MEAN EVERY WORD I TOLD YOU AND MARK IT SOMEWHERE.

UR ENTIRE FAMILY WILL BE REMAIN POOR TILL YOU CHANGE AND BET ME TO FORGIVE YOU.

IDIOT. WHY TELING ALL THIS IS HOW YOU DO THE JOBS???????? NO BI SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

[email protected]

Quote:
Poverty is in your linage, and that same poverty that killed your grand parents even your father will also kill you and your entire generation. You will die like a chicken.

[email protected]

Quote:

i infect u with amuibi now im the name of ivunga u are in wahala unless u apologise euu

Quote:

[email protected]

what the hell do you mean??

[email protected]
Quote:

Idiot,idiot,idiot,you are a condem element,big fool

[email protected]
Quote:

GUY OR MUGU OR WHAT EVER YOU CALLED YOURSELF lISTING WELL AS FROM TODAY TILL JAN THE GOOD NEWS YOU WE GET IS THAT YOUR LOVELY MOTHER IS DIE OR YOUR TOO BROTHER IF THIS DID NOT HAPPY BROSS LET IT BE THAT AM A BASTARD?AS FROM TODAY YOU WILL START RECIVER POORVATY,

bross this is my promise to you as from today and it will be happen to you until you that your delaing with juju guy.

FUCK YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR FAMILY

EZI

[email protected]

Quote:

NA YOU UNBORN CHILD GO GET ACCIDENT AND DIE WITH YOU AND YOUR WIFE AND YOUR FAMILY

GOD PONISH YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU FOOL

BASTARD CALL ME AND TALL SORRY SIR OR I KILL YOU TODAY

[email protected]
Quote:

I send it back to sender, and all your farmily will die of H.I.V and CANSER you basterd.

what a BITCH you are, you are dead and dead you MUST remain I have stamped it since that is what you want BIG FOOL - Random G man

IT SHALL NOT BE WELL WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AS LONG AS YOU KEEP DISTORBING THE PEACE OF GIENNUE LOAN LENDER LIKE HAWK MACRO CREDIT LTD., AMEN?
DO NOT FORGET THAT YOUR DAYS ARE ALSO NUMBERED, ISEEEEEEEEEEEEE. - Hawk Macro Credit Ltd

U BE THE GREATEST LUNATIC I EVER COME ACROSS IN MY ENTIRE LIFE.
[email protected]

Closed lad accounts x18
Tricia
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Henry Eke likes to repeat himself:
Quote:
I HAVE HANDED U OVER TO YOUR FATHER DEVIL TO TAKE YOU HOME,I HAVE HANDED U OVER TO YOUR FATHER DEVIL TO TAKE YOU HOMEI HAVE HANDED U OVER TO YOUR FATHER DEVIL TO TAKE YOU HOMEI HAVE HANDED U OVER TO YOUR FATHER DEVIL TO TAKE YOU HOME

...and he sent that 17 times...

[email protected] didn't appreciate my dog sex fantasy:
[email protected] wrote:
I can see that u fucking old fools don't have parents. I don't read your mails but, just delete it whenecer i c your fraudulent and fake names. I hate illelterates like u. Thanks God for 419 otherwise mayb u would have not been able to get up to 2k in your life. If u are a strong man and can fight or have contacts to battle with me, then, send me ur correct names and address so that i can send my servants to pick u up for serious flogging on that ur black dirty but. Fuck u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...neither did [email protected]:
Quote:
UR MAMA WAS PROPPER ASHAWO AT DEY SHORT TIME JOINTS IN FEGE-ONITSHA. I KNO SHE DEY ASHAWO IN MOTEL BENIN PLAZA.

SHE NA PROSIDUDE FOR ABBA ROAD JUNCTON TIL 2004 N NOW ASHAWO FOR ALLEN AVE. CLIFFORD ORJI DON FORK UR URGLY MAMA N SHE GIVE AM BELLE SHE BORN U.

HOW FAR UR MAMA TOTO? SHE STILL DEY SMELL PASS PIG DON DIE FOR 5 YEARS? NA SMEL FROM UR MAMA TOTO MADE UR PAPA RAN OUT OF HUT N HANG HIS SELF. NA B SO? HER TOTO DROWS LIKE OKRO SOUP SMEALLIN DAMN THING I WOUNDER

HOW U COPE WIT ALL DE ODOUR FROM HER PUSSIE? DE SMELL OF UR MAMA TOTO MAK U MAD MAN. ABEG MAK SURE DAT HER PUSY GET CLEANE COS IT STINK OP ALL OF NAIJA.

I DON ATTACH A PICUTRE OF U MAMA AT WORK MUGU. U MAMA TOTO SO NASTIE MY DOG NO EVEN FIT TO FUK HER. PLS U WIRE UP HER TOTO U MUGU.

I DON VISIT OKIJA SHRINE N THIS DEY MY PRAYER FO U. MAY ALL OF UR SISTAS BE ASHAWO LIKE UR MAMA..

NA UR MAMA STINKIN TOTO THUNDERBOLT GO FIR PIECES.

THE SHOWMAN

For the record, Clifford Orji was a Nigerian cannibal and serial killer who dug traps for his victims, then raped and killed them. Apparently he has become the local bogeyman there. Google will tell you more.

[email protected] wrote:
YOUR FATHER AN D YOUR MOTHER. NA GOD GO FIRE THEM WELL. YOU DONT EVEN NO WHO I'AM AND AM GOING TO PRIVE IT FOR WHAT YOU DO TO ME. NOTE THAT ALL YOUR MESSAGE HAS BEEN RECORD DAWN FOR INVESTIGATION I ILL MAKKE SURE THAT I FIRE YOU AND THEY HANG YOU UP FOR THIS INSULT YOU INSULT YOUR PAPA AND YOUR MAMA NOT ME.

[email protected] wrote:
It would be my pleasure to meet with you and your men asap. Come to COLONADES (ikoyi) from 9.0 pm and ask security that you need to see me Alhaji Imam. I assure you I will authorise your entry and we can meet at the POOL SIDE. In case you dont know the place, its at . Security will call my suite and I may talk to you. Let your Passcode be "". I pray you be man or men enough to come. Am there till the 20th of this month, after then you may have to come to EXCEL Rifinary rd, Efferun,warri. GOODLUCK.
EKPA !!!

It might be interesting if a lad had his dollas chopped and then received the above information, don't you think?

Cap419kicker
Ye Olde Privy Smythe

Location: Pushing truck selling Obama shirts on Ring Road Lagos

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@tricia

Clifford Oriji is classic lad stuff. I see they are still using my old "Abba road" junction script. That is almost 2 years old now...

"Your information is safe with me and will not be used anonymously"-- Dal Cal� Maccio
"you are as useless as your e-mail sound. bingo like." ---Zinriszal Bin Selamat
pony pony pony
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MORE MUGU DEY RESPOND TO NA WISE WORDS.OOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Sennye Makana [email protected]
Quote:
You are sending this bulshit to every one on the net. Why not utilize your time to do something good. The Abidjan number you brought does not go through you FOOOOL

Oops-another lad forced to get their number changed!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

sampe anya [email protected]
Quote:
i don(t know that is what you are and ur family

financial bank [email protected]
Quote:
i will reveal all your real informations including your mother and your father name,village and where you are residing.

Olu Ade [email protected]
Quote:
ooohhh!! sure to fuck ur mother.
Its been long she got such fuck that brought you.
Haven't you been told that your father is that same dog??
Threaten her with cutlass, she will tell you the truth.
Oloriburuku, Oloshi, Ko ni daa fun e, ooo ni samodun.
Ti e ti baje. Confirm.

Aminu Momoh [email protected]
Quote:
I think you are sending mails to the wrong person. Some other person called emeka sent me something similar before. please, check your records for the right email address. I am not your type. Also when you address people, try and be responsible because everyone cannot be irresponsible like you goalless people. Thank you

alex brown [email protected]
Quote:
who the fuck are you and what are you talking about man i don't see no definate thing in what you are saying man just explain who the fuck you are and also what you mean in the mail sent ok

First Namelarry Lafferty [email protected]
Quote:
u be real maga. i tink sey u be human being b4

john ade [email protected]
Quote:
BOY, I NO KNOW YOU AND HAS NOT USED THIS BOX FOR MORE THAN 6 MONTHS.
PLEASE, WHO ARE YOU. JUST INTRODUCE YOURSELF. SOMEONE MAY HAVE GIVEN YOU THIS EMAIL ADDRESS AS AN EXCUSE FOR TOYING WITH YOUR JOB. I AM HONEST. YOU WILL KNOW ME.

and
Quote:
SOMEONE MUST HAVE GIVEN YOU THIS EMAIL ADDRESS. I HAVE NOIT USED IT SINCE JUNE OF LAST YEAR. IF KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT, LET YOUR CURSE BE UPON ME. IF ON THE CONTRARY, I FORGIVE YOU BECAUSE YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE SYAING.

centralbankng_remittance [email protected]
Quote:
Look man, l am not dragging job with you. My boys browsed and format as you got. If you're working any maga, good and fine. No maga has reported to me you're working him. l want you to put a stop to this your okija shrine. We know who is who. l am not interested calling you.
Bye and don't send any further trash to me. l have your number and will not call you. It seems you just started guy newly. l have my cuy men in south and it will get to point you will be fished out. Stop contacting me any longer. My phone number was in format you received first message and started talking rubbish.

Senate House Committee [email protected] reply-to [email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE SUCH A BIG FOOL

HOW DO THOSE MAGA PAY YOU WITH THAT TYPE OF ENGLISH?

LEARN HOW TO SPEAK FIRST BEFORE SENDING SCAM MAILS

DIDN'T YOU SEE MY NUMBER WHY DON'T YOU DO THE CALLING

YOU POOR IVORY COAST BASED FOOL

YOU CALL ME AND CLEAR YOURSELF NIT-WIT

DR. KALIKU FRANCIS THANDO [email protected]
Quote:
Who the hell are you? You think I am a scammer like you from Nigeria? I am not, I am a proud South African looking for someone to do business with and I strongly come against in you with the Blood of Jesus Christ if you dare mess around with my business or status.

Holy Ghost fire will consume you and your idol, in Jesus Name. Amen

larniejercitola [email protected]
Quote:
you are ignorant bastard animal of no comparizen you dot hae a mother bata

Samuel Ebo-Mensah [email protected]
Quote:
U ARE NOT WRITTING AS A GUY. WHICH MAN ARE U TALKING ABOUT?
YOU DONT EVEN KNOW ME AND YOU ARE WRITING TO ME LIKE THIS.

Abigail Neil [email protected]
Quote:
LISTEN TO ME I DONT HAVE ANY THING TO TELL BECAUSE YOU ARE FULL OF IDIOT

and
Quote:
TO HELL WITH YOU.YOU ARE FOOL FOR EVER YOU ARE

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA CBN CBN [email protected]
Quote:

To Your all geeration to generations ,and your four fathers

Ali Hassan [email protected]
Quote:
who d fuck is this and could u speak in plain understandable grammer?

MTN Payment Centre [email protected]
Quote:
NA YOU NO KNOW SMALL BOY.HEAR ME

donald geoge [email protected]
Quote:
YOU THEY MAD YOUR MAMA

William Smith [email protected]
Quote:
What were all those abusive words for, its pple like u hu dont even own a motor byke. u call someone pushing an FX45 Infinity a small boy then i think its time u show me ur QX45 big fool u left ur county for another african country and u are proud of urself ur family must be really ashamed of u nuckle head are u sure u can even afford pads for ur girl friend dats if u are not gay anyway. Fool if u need air ticket back to this country then u buzz me i can make u ma boy when u get here and see if i can make u afford 3 square meals for ur self ope u are nt the bread winner of ur family if not i will suggest ur sibblings enrol in AL QUEADA and see if sucide bombing can bring fame to ur God forsaken lives. U talked abt Okija do u think u have destiny even Nwanyi Asaba will refuse feeding u with her nutitional breast u know why? nothing good can squeeze itself out of ur life and the Goddess will not like to be associated with faliure no JUJU can ever help u sucide is ur best bet. If u had clients u wldnt have had time replying ma BOMB SHELL but u dont even hv $ for ur internet connection i guess u must have sent the email for an old friend's phone Barrister Chukwu the Big Boy u uare ot ashamed u just got to know abt emailsin 2008 thats why ur id is what it is. Buzz Of MuthaFuCkAh U are a fool just call for help I might help cos i know how to handle pple like u. U were talking about chopping one's dollar have u seen a dollar closely whose picture isin the 1 $ bill u dont even know. U have never gotten MTCN i guess thats if u know wha that mean.

EAT SHIT AND DIE.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WETTIN DEY MY GEES!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
dont ever send mail again, if you do almighty God will punish you.

below here is for you and you generation. Your father ClifFord was still there in jail, you badstard and mad man generation

ESU LUKOGBE LOMA PAE. O NI KURE. IRAN BABA TI O BI BABA E LOMO, ENIYAN NI WON JE, TI O BA TRY ME, OLUWERI ATI IFARA LO MA FA EJE E MU. OMO ALE

ESU LUKOGBE LO PA GBOGBO IRAN E, O NI FI ARA RE SODUN, OGUN LO FI EJE WE KI ODUN YI TO PARI. BASTERD

Well, I sent him another email, he replies
Quote:
Barrister, how can u forward a thing like this to fellow person like you. My question to you? Do u have mother at all? Do u luv ur mum? do u know the meaning of this thing u sent? my prayer to you: May God forgive you and make u repent of all ur sin.

Did i know you? why must u sent me a thing like this for God sake, pls. dont send me a thing like this next time.

I will not say mor than this.

God bless you and all ur generations

[email protected]
Quote:
na wa 4 u o!

[email protected]
Quote:
ASSOUL - Don't you have 24 hours fast speed internate fool

[email protected]
Quote:
IF YOU CLEAR URSELF, YOU HAVE AUTOMATIC FORGIVE NESS, IF NOT I WILL ADD MORE TO YOUR CURSES AND HEAP THEM ON YOU AND YOUR SEEK MOTHER AND PAPA. YOUR SISTERS WILL SHARE IN IT.

[email protected] does not like some comments I made about his mother
Quote:
Men,
In this world of today, i thought such people with such ugly words and
utterances are no more existing.
Please the sender of this email, spear me this shock, pains and insults by not
sending me this kind of email. Mother is the most precious being after God to
every human being and will never buy such idea seeing mutters been insulted..
I am a gentle, decent, God fearing and respectful Man. I beg you with the name
of the almighty God in heaven to stop this dirty act and disrespectful
character.
May God bless you as you understand this.
Goodbye.

Engr. Njoku

[email protected]
Quote:
You're into the game and saying this trash.
l do not have doubt about you into the game as your email id implies. You don't need to boast whatever level reached till we one on one to know whose level in the game. My boys sent the proposal and l live at VGC.
When you get to know me, you will kust short up mouth.
Bye.

[email protected]
Quote:
I CAN CLEARLY SEE YOU ARE AN ORIGINAL ILLITERATE!!! CONNIVING SLIPPERY MAGGOT IS WHO YOU ARE!!

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: I go jam you soon, just wait

Ezi, have u finished? ur stupid parents have not taken you to somewhere for mental deliverance, u think i dont know u jobless tout keep on messing up i go front my men to handle you.
Amuci du Amici!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! costra nostra, just wait for me i,m coming for you.
Bastard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
you are a mugu boy

[email protected]
Quote:
Hello Asshole,

It's a pity your skull is this blunt and nuaseatingly dull.

otherwise there is what we call courtesy. Why am i even telling you since it's only an attribute of the intelligent.

First of all your brand of english irritates besides not all you see on the net are igbos cos i am from the Niger Delta you FOOL.

As your email id signifies if indeed you're an official of the efcc, what the hell happened to all those files of the ex governors you guys were prosecuting? eh?

What about the various local govt chairmen currently fleecing our councils.

CYBER CRIME HAS BROUGHT DOWN THE JOB OF THE POLICE AND THE ACTIVITIES OF CULTIST AS SUCH YOU SHOULD SEE IT FROM THAT LIGHT AND BE GRATEFUL THAT OUR INTELLIGENCE HAS BOUGHT US CARS AND HOUSES..

Take my advise and pray for all the YAHOOZE BOYS you know and those you don't.

Yahooly Yours,

Street Credibility

BrownFedora
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I just BCC'd everyone on that list from the previous page. And I'm getting tons of bounces. Hopefully I'll get something funny to add here.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HOW U DEY? HOW FAR NA MAGA????

[email protected]
Quote:
I will be a fool to exchange words to MAD man like you. Fucker.

[email protected]
Quote:
IDIOT. ANIMAL. CON MAN. FAKE CHIEF. LOCAL CUN MAN. FAILURE. CRIMINAL. YOU MUST SAY WHAT YOU HAVE IN COMMON WITH ME. YOU SOMEONE I DO NOT KNOW. HOW COME OUT OF THE BLUE MOON YOU ARE WRITING RUBBISH. NA YA MAMA FUCK YA PAPA? WRITE ME AGAIN AND YOU FIND IT HOT THERE IN GHANA. FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
UR MAMA GO TAKE HER EYES CRY FOR YOU I NO DEY FORCE UR PAPA OOOO I SEND MY FORMAT TO MAKE MY PAYMENT IF U NO FIT BE THE FOOL THEN U DELETE IT NO BE SAY UR PAPA GO DEY SWEAR NA MY PRAYER TOO SAY ANYTHIN WAY U PUT UR HAND UR MAMA AND PAPA NNO GO JE RE LAGBA OLORUN OOO FOOL NOTHIN BE UR WAHALA U JUST DEY SWEAR FOR UR MAMA AND PAPA WEY NO GO SEE U THIS YR SOON.IDIOT U BE BIG FOOL OYA NA HIM U BE ASS HOSE I NO NEED TO WASTE MUCH TIME ON YOU PLENTY MAGAS DON WRITE ME WEY I WANT COLLECT $ FROM UR MAMA NO GO DEY GO LAFIAJI FOR PIKE STREET GO DEY BEG FOR FOOD MUGUN NA HIM U BE OLORIBURUKU

[email protected]
Quote:
chinedu is your name, time shall surelly tell, lets continue to wait, not too far, its a must

[email protected]
Quote:
OKIJA AND AYELALA GO WIPE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY OFF THE FACE OF DIS EARTH. BET ME, YOU NOR GO SEE NEXT YEAR...I DON TABLE UR MATA FOR SHRINE.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: DONT TRY TO EMAIL ME AGAIN U FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

it seems you are mad.
pls visit your family doctor 4 cure bcos i do not know you and i do not pray
to know a fool like u. it seems u don't have something to do .sink human being.

Ceres
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a few email addresses from my catcher accounts. Have fun!

[email protected] <--- Send LOTS of insult to this one.

[email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DEY BOMB MY BOX 4 TO DAYS NOW.BUT NA MUGU REPLY STILL REACH!!! OOOOOOOO

Ms.Grace Edward [email protected]
Quote:
Oboy you dey crace o! I bey you wan make i use the power of holy spirit fight you? Who tell u sey i i catch you for Mugu you do go pay me? U dis MUMU. Bastard

[email protected]
Quote:
your bastard, okija is too small, i'm from okija and any nonses of this i will send ogudu to kill idoit, you will die in abijan,

CYNTHIA MCKIVER [email protected]
Quote:
WHY ARE YOU SO FOOLISH WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT.

I DON'T UNDERSTAND YOU MY FRIEND OKAY.

MAKE YOURSELF CLEAR TO ME AND WHAT YOU WANT.

YOURS SINCERELY,

MRS.CYNTHIA MCKIVER,
ADMIN/REMITTANCE MANAGER

Barclays bankplc Bank [email protected]
Quote:
Who u be and waiten you dey talk.no talk that thing again make guys no begin laugh you.For this life na him den they still your maga again.Na him be say u no hold am well.
small boy try dey hold your maga well .OK

Adriana Scholte [email protected]
Quote:
your papa.......your mugu give me money today......all your mugu be mine now...........stop fucking all those goats so that you can have time to learn this biz......infact your mama

Andrea Mathew [email protected]
Quote:
OKIJA YOU WORSHIP WILL STRIKE YOU DEAD

U ARE VERY STUPID. LET THE OKIJA KILL YOU SINCE U KNOW AND WORSHIP OKIJA. BIG IDIOT WHY DONT YOU DO YOUR THING.BASTARD.

Gulf Oil [email protected]
Quote:
I KNOW GET CREDIT FOR MY PHONE I FOR CALL YOU.........BUT MAKE I GIVE YOU MY NUMBER SHA ITS 080 GO FUCK UR SELF

enefiok udoh [email protected]
Quote:
son of a beach fuck you
you are a dirty fool fool fool

[email protected]
Quote:
BARRISTER EWU
YOU NO GET MAGA AND YOU NO GO EVER GET MAGA MONEY FOR YOUR LIFE,FOOL.
NA YOU BE THE MAGA.THIS NUMBER HAS BEEN MARKED AS FRAUDSTERS NUMBER BY FBI
+234 808-050-1710.THEY WILL SOON CALL YOU,ASSHOLE

Anita Miller [email protected]
Quote:
YOU'RE A BASTARD.......GBA....YOU NO I SEE SAY YOU'RE JOBLESS..

Quote:
I JUST CALLED YOU FOOL YOU REFUSED TO ANSWER, I AM NOT EFCC WHY ARE YOU AFRAID

Oops, looks like another lads number is useless. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

financial bank [email protected]
Quote:
just as you know that i will serve you the letter from the shrine soonest,4 u to come,if you fail.you face the music.

Tanko.

Ahmed Yusuf [email protected]
Quote:
go fuck ur mother idiot

and
Quote:
you idiot, go and fuck your mother and sisters.

Aminu Momoh [email protected]
Quote:
Look, i have warned you that i am not one of your 419 gangs, but since you are jobless and insist on wasting away your time sending meaningless emails to me, i hereby decree in the name of Jesus, that from today, each time you send me any email, one of your family members will die, starting from the youngest to the oldest. It will not stop until you give your life to Christ and quit your 419 deals.

Vanessa Johnson [email protected]
Quote:
fuck your mama foooooool and poor boy see your life native foool

Angela Sailes [email protected]
Quote:
Guy Man, I can now see that you're really a small little boy.............. I know say you don collect the money wey you never collect for your life before, I just wants tell you that life is right all about been yourself alright, I get money die and me go still parole. If you know say you get mouth show yourself to me. Fuckoff little omo ote..

and
Quote:
YOU DON FUCKUP BASTARD WHY YOU STILL CON DEY ACT LIKE SON OF A BITCH YOU DON COLLECT SMALL BAR NOW YOU DEY SHOUT, IF YOU KNOW THAT YOU'RE SURE OF YOURSELF JUST PROVE TO ME THAT YOU'RE THE PERSON, I PROMISE YOU THAT YOU'RE NOT GOING TO USE UP TO A SECONDS BEFORE LIVING THE WORLD..... WETIN ME DON DO WITH MONEY YOUR PAPA MAMA NEVER DO AM BEFORE YOU THIS LITTLE BASTARD........ I PROMISE YOU THAT YOU'RE GOING TO SEE WHAT YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN BEFORE SOONER.... SHEBI NA SMALL BAR YOU COLLECT WEY YOU DEY KAPA SOKE... I CAN SEE IT RIGHT INSIDE OF YOUR EYES THAT YOU NEVER SEE MONEY BEFORE AND YOU NEVER SEE THIS KIND OF MONEY BEFORE FOR YOUR LIFE...

Mark Walker [email protected]
Quote:
I can see that your are totally mad and it will be stupid of me to exchange words with MAD man like you. I will advised you to do something better with your fucking stupid life.

frank edward [email protected]
Quote:
FUCK UR MOTHER!!!

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

COMPLIMENTS OF THE DAY TO U!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: BIG UP MAN

BRODA IN D SAME GAME,AM SO ANGRY AND FEELING BAD ABOUT UR MAIL,IT PROVES TO ME DAT U AFRICANS ARE STILL 4KING UP.I NOR DO BAT TO BOMB BT IF U NOR SEND AM BONNE BUT INSULTING MY MUM IS BAD THINK ABOUT IT I WONT DO IT TO U B.COS AM EDUCATED.

[email protected]
Quote:
abeg try respect ur sef abeg. if u insult my mama again God nor go forgive u till u die.

[email protected] is still replying Laughing
Quote:
hey devil

But try to respect ur mama, since u dont have respect for ur old age woman, anyway u be basterd, he is not ur biological father, I mean ur father even ur mum, cus if they are, u will never for once talk 2 someone mama like that.

I respect my mother and any other woman outside there, am not like u, u made me to say bad words, may God 4give me for the past ones, pls. for Christ Sake, stp sending me mail, am not ur mate i swear nemesis will cash u.

I dont want to know u and how can i respect OLE, THIEF, BARAWO, OKO ASAWO, GOLD DIGGER & HIRE KILLER/APANI LEKUN JAIYE PERSON like you, HE who lives in me is bigger than u in d word. Becareful, if u're trying to treating, somebody, pls. dont try me. I

[email protected]
Quote:
you do not have any job to do with your time, so you have the time to insult and tell people bushit.
Yoroba little boy

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU DO NOT EVEN KNOW THE SPELLING OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE YOU FOOL. EWU. YOUR MOTHER IS A HARLOT. BUFOON. YOU WILL NEVER MAKE SHISHI IN YOUR LIFE.
I REJECT YOU AND YOUR SATAN MASTER. ONYE OGWU EGO.
OTU NNEGI.

[email protected]
Quote:
Back to sender in Jesus name, it is written that JEHOVAH WILL CAUSE HE WHO CAUSES ME AND WILL BLESS HE WHO BLESS ME. I came to u not by my power but by the power of him who created me.

BrownFedora
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Compliment of the day! I have my first 3 responses to share:

[email protected]
Quote:
thief like u bastard,ole

[email protected]
Quote:
ORTU NNEGE THERE MUGU WISE
Can anyone translate? I have somewhere between no, and zero clue what that means...

[email protected]
Quote:
AS YOU WHICH SO BE IT UNTO YOU IN JESUS NAME AMEN

New response from today - replete with Script and Phone number! I think that I might add his phone number to my future insults.

[email protected]
Quote:
Dear Mr Chief,
My greeting to you how are you and your family l hope every body his fine is so let thank's be to the Lord .
l received you mail happy reading your mail but l want to get know ourself very well so that l can introduce you to the and l will like you call me so that we can talk here his my number:+ 225 45 01 75 13 l will wait for your call at any time you call me as soon as possible so l can tell you the next thing to do.
And with his we can proceed but please kind sent me the following info of yours
(1) Your Full Name
(2) Your Full Home and Office Address
(3) Your Telephone and Fax Numbers
l hope disappoint or betray this that l have in you l am waiting to hear from you and have a nice day and be bless.
Sincerely yours
Mr Koffi

Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I HAIL YOU OOOOOOOOOOOOO
It seems some lads enjoyed their exchanges with 'Chief'.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU CALL YOUR SELF CHIEF.

IGBO CHIEF 419

[email protected]
Quote:
pls what is it.
Perhaps a "reminder" email will help?

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: Holy Gogst Tunder

[email protected]
Quote:
BASTARD,

YOU CALL YOURSELF CHIEF INNOCENT, MAY THAT TITLE KILL YOU, YOUR WIFE AND CONCUBINES. BECAUSE YOU DON STEAL SMALL MONEY THERE IN HOLLAND NA WETIN MAKE U DEY FEEL LIKE SAY YOU BE KINGKOM. MAKE YOUR FATHER PERISH IN HELL WHERE HE IS STUPID THIEF INNOCENT. NA SUDDEN DEATH GO MEET YOU AS YOU FINISH READING THIS LETTER. FOOL. NA FOR EYES WITLOW GO DO YOU AFTER READING THIS MAIL NO BE FOR FINGER.

REPLY AND DIE HOMOSEXUAL.

[email protected]
Quote:
You are mugu like your mother and your father may God damage that you hand you bon basted fuck you and also fuck your mother okay.

You Chief Innocent Christ you must be a fucking Chief God hammy you over there you are. If you try get back to me again I will cools this your box hear it now. You fucking Christ.

[email protected]
Quote:
Blab man bonbonklat you damn chief and thief

Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

END OF NA WEEK AN MONEY DEY TITE.MUGU HAF NA BEG FOR SMALL CHANGE AND ALL IN DEY BOX IS DEY INSULT MAIL.OOOOOOOO

DR. KALIKU FRANCIS THANDO [email protected]
Quote:
You Nigerians are crafty and con, if you don’t stop telling me about that your idols Holy Ghost fire will consume you and your people

Did your father gave that person money to keep for him or you, just do your business and live me alone as I am more than a conqueror.

Don’t ever write me again in your life or I will track you down with your country’s fraud unit.

Bye

chloe sean [email protected]
Quote:
WHY CAN'T U JUST RESPECT URSELF?

I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR SMALL IGBO BOYS LIKE U
IF U WANT CALLS THEN CALL ME OK?

JUST BE STREETWISE AND STOP FOOLING URSLF

robert wilson [email protected]
Quote:
MY DEAR, U DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT OK. I HAVE TAKEN THE MATTER UP MYSELF. I AM FROM OKIJA AND THERE ARE MORE POWERFUL SHRINE IN ANAMBRA STATE THAN OKIJA. I AM NOT A SMALL BOY AS YOU THINK OK.

I AM A BIG BOY HERE AND YOU HAVE STEPEN ON MY TOES. THE GOD I SERVE WILL CONTINUE CONDEMING YOU AND ANYWHERE YOU ARE. ALL YOUR PRAYERS WILL TURN TO A SIN TO YOU. GOD WILL JUDGE YOU WITH THE SINS OF YOUR FOUR FATHERS.

YOU ARE AN IDIOT. YOU WILL NEVER SEE PEACE IN YOUR LIFE . YOU WILL DIE AN ACCIDENT. UNLESS YOU WILL NOT CROSS RIVER NIGER.

I DID NOTHING TO YOU AND GOD WILL BEAR ME WITHNESS BUT YOU HAVE MADE ME VERY ANGRY. YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY WILL NEVER SEE PEACE AND I CAUSE U.

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA CBN CBN [email protected]
Quote:
barga

dhl courier [email protected]
Quote:
Guy are stupid, which of your maga tell i don't know and stop acusing me for nothing plz tell me name of your maga.

Here is my number if wish to call +229 9396 6966 or +229 98875412 or +229 9898 5259

Await to hear from you asap and clear your self you stupid.

[email protected]
Quote:
guy fock you and fock you mother and you father ok stop contact me agin ok if you contact me you will riceve fayer in you fammily 4 raver and eve so du not email me agin ok

and
Quote:
Mr mugu Barrchuku go and fock you mama you are the most be a poorman all you life ok you canot achive aniten in you life in jesus name amen,

osaze osazeey [email protected]
Quote:
You call me illitrate and your spellings show that you do not even have a primary education.you do not even have respect for your own mother thats why you insult other people's mothers.
I quite know you are a son of a thousand fathers,your mother is best not to talk of because if not for 419,people like you should have been dead or be in jail which I also know soooner or later that will be your portion.
Anyways try to wash your mouth because i perceive your odour even from my computer hence i cannot call you.
Being a bastard does not mean you will not have respect for your elders like me.Foolish idiot like you. Generation of cursed family that brought you to this world.It is like you were never born because you do not make any impact in your life and am cock sure you will go to grave or jail in a few weeks from today like the way you are now.
Idiot like you.

carlo ghezzi [email protected]
Quote:
God go punished you idiot, you no go mind you business tomorrow you go beg me to employed you, I have 7 hotel in nija , 10 house in Lagos, also shareholder in most top company in nija, tell me in nija who is genuine even people way dey buy and seller be thief ritualist I better past them, your government na thief and ritualist even you no clean. Fuck you asshole. I will fuck your mother you sister give them one naira

and
Quote:
Fire burn your father and your mama and all your generation pig. goat

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

NEW REPLIES, ABEG U CHEK AM WELL WELL!

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE FOOL AT FOURTY AND FOOL FOREVER

[email protected]
Quote:
BANCK TO SENDER MAD MAN

[email protected]
Quote:
in Jesus Name I will win you all you say back to you because I am not your grade and level so from today mark it all this you say to me has come to you

[email protected] is back again, but did not have too much to say
Quote:
GOAT

na GOD go kill u 4 me

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: Do not failed to tell me whom you are before I give you everlasting madness

Please may I know whom you are as you sent below mail and I couldn't recollect having anything with such name. Probably you drunk before mistaken me to another person. Let me know what is going on as I do not know you. Check very well and know if you are mad for writing such mail to somebody you do not know. If you failed to narrate whom you are, I m going to curse your family which they will live to regrate this world. Let me wait for your response.

Well the good Chief Innoc3nt Em3ka replied telling the mugu exactly who he is --- mugu replies
Quote:
You are the biggest fool of the year for failing to reveal your identity. You act like being a strong man when you are just a woman. Before the end of this year, all members of your family will be buried. The month remain some weeks to end but I m asuring you double sure that it will never goes well with your family throughout this xmas. Others will be celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ and your family will be busy planting the dead ones. As I have said it now, it will or shall come to pass in the mighty name. Amen.

[email protected]
Quote:
i have been watching youever since you started misbehaving..are you this jobless that you dont have any good thing doing rather than concstituting nonsense.....oh what a pity i wish your father and mother were alive to see howuseless the child they gave birth to is suffering from difusion ofurine in the brain oh pele sogbo arindiode abule.................mumu adugbo.................why you no go ososa go seeyourmate dey worship iron...........ah sorry i forget sey u are just a lazy foolur power no reach there sorry you hear mumu nigeria will always actlike astupid fool they are most especially pple with thesame decease you have mr fool you think everybody using the internet are fool like you sorry na your papa name while pele nayour mama name go your father grave tell am to giv you the key toy our brain cos dats the only solution you have if not na oyo you dey oooooooooo oponu

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: Get a life IDIOT

Get a life B'cos people like you are in graveyard and soon you will join them. For your information, the person you are mailing is already a millionaire and not yahoo FOOL Like you and you entire family. However, if your father has not been able to pay that debt, I could bail him out. I am successful and not a junkie like you. IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
ur mama ur papa ur children, this is what will kill you. Empty vessel.Internet
mice

Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MUGU HAVIN NA WORK DEY WEEKEND.ME MAKE SURE DEY INBOX FILLED WITH SEASONAL GREETINGS.

Bede obinna [email protected]
Quote:
You are completely fool and OSU is what you are. You will never live to see anything good in your life. Okija will turn to kill your family members this xmas. As I told you yesterday, others will be celebrating the birth of Jesus this month while your community will be busy duging ground for your dead family members the only gift God has prepare for you at the end of this year.

If you think of being strong, give me your land phone which I know you do not have rather than your Cell . atleast I could dealt with you. You can not go and attach yourself to something good, only to talk of Mugu. You are the fooliest mugu ever.
Fool. pig. Osu.

smith mckathy [email protected]
Quote:
u r powerless, even u have horn like the devil u can do me anything , becos bible said greater is he that is in me than that powelrless in u , if u did not repent u will burn to asshes in this world and also u will not see the kingdom of God,,,
jesus is in me . and u and the devil in u cant do anything.
die in hell/

chinedu 2005 [email protected]
Quote:
boy
who is your pls i did not kwon you

clear otinneo clear otinneo clear otinneo clear otinne clear otinne clear otinne
clear otinne clear otinne clear otinne clear otinne clear otinne clear otinne clear otinne

ikana yusif [email protected]
Quote:
mad barrister i dont know u, neither what u,re talking about. explain ur self badsterd

END OF YEAR POWERBALL PROMO. [email protected]
reply-to [email protected]
Quote:
YA PAPA DE MAD AND UR MAMA NA DE SERVE FOR SHRINE WHERE YOUR GRAND PAPA BE
OKIJA PRIEST AND YOUR GRAND MAMA BE HIM MESSENGER. FOOL MAGA BOY OR NA GEE
U CALL YOURSELF OR NA BARRISTER. YOU PRIMARY SCHOOL DROP
OUT.FFFFFFFFOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLL.

EJIOGU [email protected]
Quote:
FUCJK U 100XS

FUCK U...

LADBUSTER
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

[email protected]
Quote:

Subject: SOME THING GOOD FOR YOU...
YOU EVIL MIND WILL LEAD YOU TO POVERTY AND YOUR EVIL PRAYER HAS BEEN REVERSED BACK TO YOU IN JESUS NAME AMEN.
I WILL LIKE YOU TO KNOW THAT BEFORE I OPEN YOUR BLOODY MAIL I HAVE COPIED A PAYMENT, SO HAVE YOU SEEN THE SHAME ON YOU THE ARROW AND THE THUNDER OF GOD IS AGAINST YOU WATCH HOW YOUR LIFE WILL BE FROM THE MOMENT YOU READ THIS MAIL IT WILL BE MISERABLE BY THE POWER OF GOD NOTHING GOOD WILL COME OUT FROM YOUR GENERATIONS IN JESUS NAME AMEN, DON'T EVER WRITE ME BECAUSE I AM GOING INTO A DEEPER LIFE BECAUSE OF YOU TO SEARCH FOR POWERS FROM GOD TO DESTROY YOU AND YOUR GENERATIONS NEXT TIME YOU WILL MIND YOUR BUSINESS.

[email protected]

Quote:

IF YOU MAIL ME LIKE THIS AGAIN, YOU WILL NOT SEE THE END OF THIS YEAR IF YOU EVER IN YOUR LIFE TRY THIS AGAIN

[email protected]
Quote:

no dey bomb my box again.. stupid boy

[email protected]
Quote:

May God 4give u in all u said ,. watch ur life and u will see wht God will do to u , since u started all this foolish thinsg just watch ur self out i will not abuse u further , u will know how ur luife with end up.
may almighty God forgive u /

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK U THERE, DEVILPUNISH YOU 10 TIMES

and same g man to my auto insult..
Quote:

are u sleeping in the computer??????????mumu

[email protected]
Quote:
WHO ARE YOU? I DONT UNDERSTAND

am keeping it that way ooooo

[email protected]

Quote:
if you repent u will see the glory of God if u feel to be talking to people and abuse to there family , u will face hell and burn in fire, ask for 4giveness or u die .
i am not abusing u , but repent .jesus if the only one that takle all my since away if u have any other God than jesus , repent .

Quote:

well let see , and if u refuse to repent , just watch urself out , i will not course u but God will.

[email protected]
Quote:

Please i don't know you who are you and where are you writting from please

what a BITCH you are, you are dead and dead you MUST remain I have stamped it since that is what you want BIG FOOL - Random G man

IT SHALL NOT BE WELL WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AS LONG AS YOU KEEP DISTORBING THE PEACE OF GIENNUE LOAN LENDER LIKE HAWK MACRO CREDIT LTD., AMEN?
DO NOT FORGET THAT YOUR DAYS ARE ALSO NUMBERED, ISEEEEEEEEEEEEE. - Hawk Macro Credit Ltd

U BE THE GREATEST LUNATIC I EVER COME ACROSS IN MY ENTIRE LIFE.
[email protected]

Closed lad accounts x18
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MONDAY MUGU MUSINGS DEM LAND!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

bisi amar [email protected]
Quote:
guy as u they look for email na so me they look for email from net then why u go say i tif ur mager anyway i no go call u,i was once in ivory coast in 2005 ask any body of d.j prosper they go tell u who i be

my num 07033839541

LATE ABACHAS FAMILY NIGERIA WEST AFRICA [email protected]
Quote:
Who are you

My Name is Abada

From Umuoji

Tell me who you are and the Maga so that we can know ourself.

+229-97961477 or95800698

Very important

pascal davies [email protected]
Quote:
FAke Barrister.
EFCC,is going for you, please stop sending me any message again I did not know you or do anythung as you said

richard billingham [email protected]
Quote:
you are fool

augusta madu [email protected]
Quote:
back to u catch amuibi in the name of harekrishna

okey igwe [email protected]
Quote:
Animal,
God punish your generation and unborn generation.

Do I in any way know the animal that has been sending all these junks to my box?.

Big fool, pls go and find something good for yourself,than wasting you time on a forsaken business.

Good night BASTARD.

BARRISTER OYENKA [email protected]
Quote:
Guy

I never no u if you have anything do with any body is not me boys are using my working number for client am not the person call me let talk i am presently in london...+447024014144

Call me and stop sending me this cheat mail becos i have stop guy for 5 months now

Franklin call me

lkechi friday [email protected]
Quote:
Hello? that is not the to talk to some noe who you not know okk,by the way what is the name of you

and
Quote:
now i know that you're a big Fool i have ever talk to,you talk like a baby.

Rev Martins Udo [email protected] this one of yours dev?
Quote:
I SEE U R A VERY DULL IGBO BOY. U IDIOT BUSMAN OF VILAGE CHARACTAR. U R A ROADSID BEGER N U BEG FO SMAL MONEY TO GO CAFE N BUY HOUR TIME. BUT NO MAGA EVER IN U BOX. U NO GET LEVEL AT ALL 4 THIS JOB. U DEY WORTLESS TOUT N A SMALL SMALL YAHOO BOY. U NO EVER VISIT NA WESTIE N U NO GO SEE CONTROL NUMER IN U HOLE LIFE. U NO FIT TO USE COMPUTER, LET ALONE GET ON INTERNETS U MODERFUKIN MUMU!!!!

UR MAMA SHE STIL DEY HUZZLE FO STRET DEY LOOK FO WHO DEY FUK HER FOR 2 NAIRA. UR MAMA DEY PROPERA ASHAWO BFORE NIJA GOT INDEPNDENCE SO HER TOTO IS SO OLD N ROTEN . UR MAMA TOTO NA SO SO WATER. SHE SMELL LIK A TOLEIT. HER TOTO GO SMEL PASST DEAD BODY WEY DON DIE LIKE LAST YEAR AGO. ABEG U GO PUT STOP OREDER ON HER AIDS INFESTID ROTTEING TOTO!!!!

I DONE DEY BLESSED FOR THIS BUSINESS. NA FULL GUY MAN N I GO MAK SHU SAY I CHOP UR DOLARS WELL WELL. U NO FIT RECH HALVE WHERE I DON RECH. UR NAAME N FAMELY NAME R AT OKIJA SHRINE FOOLLLLL!! I DEY SPEAK TO ARUSI OKIJA TO STRIK U DOWN. NA GOMER BOYZ DEY SEND U TO GRAVE MUMU!!!! VOLTURES WHERE NO ONE WILL EVER FIND UR DEAD BODY N U WILL DECAY N ROTEN UNTILL VOLTURES WILL COME EAT UR INTESTIN N UR LIVER.

Miss Mary Sowa [email protected]
Quote:
U ARE STUPID IDIOT OK.
FUCK U TEN TIMES

Charlie Harrison [email protected]
Quote:

I do not need ur phone number evil man.

Why do people like you believe in satanic power? Go to hell and born to aches frocking Barrister that can not even write good grammar.

If you want to do deal with me talk well and I would put you through ok.

Harrison.

MR Walter [email protected]
Quote:

GUY LISTEN I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT OK, YOU CALL ME IF YOU WANT US TO TALK OR BETTER STILL SEND ME YOUR MAGA EMAIL ID LET CHECK IF I HAVE IT ON MY LIST.

DE DON

and
Quote:
I CAN SEE THAT YOUR NOT SERIOUS, UR NOTHING BUT A BIG JOKER GO AND LOOK FOR WORK OK.

I NO DEY THROW WORK AGAIN

[email protected]
Quote:
Idiot, die by fire

steven walker [email protected]
Quote:
you dey mad. your mama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Allen Adoga [email protected]
reply-to [email protected]
Quote:
U are still a boy in this field that is why when you see your follow guy man you started insulting him,instead of trying to rub minds together by helping one another in any job.Try to be mature ok

Eric Kojo Chambers [email protected]
Quote:
Are you alright where do i know you from do your work and i do my own besides i deal on Gold. guy man no sopose to insult each other dont ever call me a fool i hate people calling me names ok........ keep your number to you pocket becos i m not going to gain anything from it

and
Quote:
Old boy them send you how come say name you see trow all this format for don't you know how to extract chukwudi or chukwuma which one you biiiii

and
Quote:
SAME TO YOU POOR BOY I KNOW THAT YOUR TIME WILL SOON BE OVER IN THE CAFE THIS IS BACK TO YOU I DON'T BOTHER TO READ IT BE COS I KNOW YOU ARE AN ASS HOLE... BACK TO YOU PLEASE ANIMAL..

and
Quote:
I WISH YOU THE SAME HERE DOG

and
Quote:
what are my saying yours is forever no maga for till you go and becos a farmar

Barr S.J Siong Kian [email protected]
Quote:
OLE TAKE UR TIME OOOO IF U WON WORK WITH ME FINE,I DEY MALAYSIA

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Donato --- [email protected] chopped a script I sent him. All I got from him was "BACK TO SENDER BY FIRE" Laughing

[email protected]
Quote:
YU ARE A DERANGE ILITERATE AND I KNOW YOUR OVERWHELMING IGNORANCE WILL SOON CONSUME YOUR WORTHLESS EXISTENCE.
STUPID IDIOT WITH YOUR FETISH BELIEFS IN THIS 21ST CENTURY.
TAKE DUMBNESS SOMEWHERE COS' I/M A VERY BUSY AND AN EDUCATED INDIVIDUAL, I KNOW YOU CAN'T EVEN DECIPHER MY MAIL. GET SOMEONE TO HELP YOU READ AND UNDERSTAND MY MAIL.

[email protected]
Quote:
Na the rot of God go strike you!!!!!!
He said he that is in me is greater than he that is in you
I dont know you nor do your kind of job on net i am a resposible man
This is my word everything you planned through this email will never work out
for you
I cover my computer with the blood of Jesus I cover my fingers my eyes my body
with thia precouis blood of Jesus
Hey fire will born you till you give your life to christ
From today go you will never see peace until you turn to almighty
You have just mailed a vessel in the lord and you will never have peace till
you embrace God
Remain blessed in the fire of God till we meet

[email protected] is back
Quote:
ur father fool kill u papa erereretererererere arababa baroru goat

[email protected] wants to fight Chief Innoc3nt Em3ka. Feel free to send some of your lads in his direction. Maybe we can start a lad rumble. Laughing
Quote:
Subject: Re: LET US MEET IN LAGOS OR COME WITH YOUR BOYS TO MY OFFICE IF YOU ARE A MAN
IF YOU CALL YOURSELF A MAN COME TO MY OFFICE IN LAGOS
SEACOCO ENERGY OIL & GAS LTD. TEL: 01-812-2139 NO 3 DELE BAKARE STREET APAPA, BY TRINITY BUS STOP BEHIND ZENITH OR GT BANK.

[email protected]
Quote:
I know you must be the OSU from owerri I know.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: HOPLESS MAGA.

YOU ARE DEAD AND FEEL THAT YOU ARE LIFE.....FOOL FOOL FOOL WITH OUT CONTROL.

[email protected]
Quote:
I OBSERVE SEY NA ECOWAS U STILL DEY DO. I PITY FOR YOUR LIFE. WEN UR MATE DEY AIM FOR BETA AND REAL JOB, YOU DEY COLET ONE ONE NAIRA FOR ECOWAS. MEN...U'RE BEHIND JUST AS YOUR FAMILY ARE BEHIND.HEP ME INFORM YOU MAMA SEY I FOR LIKE USE MY LEG TAKE FUCK HER SMELLING PUSSY AND I GO PAY HER WELL...

I EVEN BELIV SEY NA TICKET U DEY PIK 4 CAFE TAKE DEY BROWSE SEF...I PITY UR LIFE! U B WASTE OF TIME. FOR UR INFORMATION, I AM IN DUBLIN DOING REAL WASH WASH AND COME AND CARRY. I AM NOT YOUR MATE AT ALL. ANYHOW...U STILL WILL NO SEE NXT YR, DATS WAT I CAN ASSURE YOU.

DICK-HEAD!

[email protected]
Quote:
IF U KNOW ME TOO WELL U WILL NEVER THINK OF SENDING ME THIS MAIL I GIVE YOU 3 DAYS EXPECT TO JOIN YOU LIVE THE NEXT MT AFTER THIS DAY

So I insult him some more, he replies
Quote:

For to have the time and chance to send this to people this is the end of you in live nature will not forgive u darkness will ever be your position I know you know me too well I am a made I give you 3days to repent if you don’t you will die mysteriously.

You will be an example to others so what ever u do or you wish to people must surly follow you I repeat it again you don’t know the hand you fall into but
I nature can never forgive I have put your name why I put other failure like you anti

From today all your life will be restless

G.M.S.P.U

[email protected]
Quote:

NA your mama and papa nie u deh talk to, u deh crase abi d lotto whe u deh do nie deh shark u nor b 419 nie your papa take deh pay una bills for who na 1 bedroom no kitchen no palour and u still get mouth to deh talk to me any hw your generations deh mad u go school self? be cause u deh behave like illetrate you family none of who na deh educated mumu

archer
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:

Body:
IT IS YOU THA WILL DIE BECAUSE YOU DON’T KNOW JESUS CHRIST AND YOU WILL PERISH IF U DON’T REPENT

[quote="[email protected]"]

Subject: your mother,father,sister and brother that will die,idiot like u dieooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Body:
idiot dieooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

[email protected] wrote:

Body:
WHAT IS WRITING IS WRITING. i HAVE SAID AND I WILL NEVER CHANGE MY MIND.

A FOOL ANSWERING CHARLES SOLUDO. ALL YOUR PRAYERS IN LIFE WILL ALWAYS TURN TO A SIN TO YOU.

TRAVEL FOR CHRISTMAS AND DIE.

YOU WANT TO REAP WHERE U DID NOT SOW. HEAVEN AND EARTH WILL BE AGAINST YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY.

MARK IT SOMEWHERE. YOU DONT KNOW ME AND THE FISRT THING YOU DO IS TO LAY ABUSIVE WORDS TO ME. YOU WILL NEVER SEE BETTA UNTILL U DIE.

I TELL U TELL THAT I AM NOT WHAT YOU THINK I AM. I AM KNOW HOW TO DO EVIL. NEXT TIME YOU WILL NEVER CAUSE SOMEBODY YOU DONT KNOW. IDOIT.

[email protected] wrote:

Subject: RE: LETS JUST FORGET ABOUT DRE (WHAT DO U THINK)
Body:
CAN WE JUST STOP THIS FOR A WHILE COS I CAN SEE ITS GETTING OUTTA HAND AND DAT DOESNT MEAN I AM SCARED OF U I'M SO SURE U KNOW I
HAVE WORDS TOO. LETS JUST LEAVE ALL THESE AND SEE IF THINGS CAN WORK BETTER I HAVE GIVEN U A HAND OF PEACE RIGHT NOW BY REMOVING YOUR NAME FROM THE LIST OF THOSE WHO WILL KEEP PAYING FOR INTERNET SUBSCRIPTION AND BUYING TIME TICKETS IN CYBER CAFES WITHOUT GETTING HALF OF A DOLLAR FROM ANY CLIENT COS I DONT WANNA WISH DEATH FOR U OR AN MEMBER OF YOUR FAMILY. OKAY THINGS CAN WORK A LOT MORE BETTER THAN THIS OK.

LETS JUST LEAVE THINGS HE WAY THEY ARE U NEVER KNOW.,..... THESE ARE MA WORDS TO YOU WE ARE IN THE FINAL LAP FOR THE YEAR AND I WISH U THE BEST OF LUCK IN WHAT EVER FORMAT U ARE BOMBING CLIENTS MUST PAY EVEN IF THEY DONT WANT TO THEY WILL STILL HAVE TO PAY AND U WILL HAVE A FUNFILED XMAS VACATION WITH UR LUVED ONES WHERE EVER U CHOOSE.

PEACE BRODA.

[email protected] wrote:

Subject: RE: LETS JUST
Body:
You poor rat giving me 07033839541 uk online number to call u. You are really poor and jobless try get a better life and stop this 419 job make your children nor die young just because u wan get money take buy those 650 cars when una take dey make noise for nigeria. Poverty dey sha, u show me say poverty really dey africa....................................................................... Sorry for u and u unborn children, u choose to sleep cafe cos u are a school drop out...... poor u

[email protected] wrote:

Body:
you will die befor me say amen

[email protected] wrote:

Body:
Broda you know say you de fork up?????????

[email protected] wrote:

Body: IN THE NAME OF KUBALAHHH YOU HAVE JUST 2DAYS TO LIVE GOOD BYE SEE IN THE MORNING OF RESURRECTUION SEE YOU THERE

[email protected] wrote:

Your Mother

[email protected] wrote:

SAME TO YOUR WHOLE FAMILY I WISH YOU WHAT YOU WISH OTHERS IN JESUS NAME AMEN TO THAT.

[email protected] wrote:

Body:
Well silent is the best answer to a fool like you, But I will like to see you face to face ok, if you can give me ur fucking number to call you so that I can meet you by than we will know whom is whom

[email protected] wrote:

Broda one love,
that is what you are.it will happen to you.

and last but certainly not least, some definite siggy material from

[email protected] wrote:

Subject: BULL SHIRT IS YOUR NAME AND YOU ARE MAD AND ALSO BACK TO SENDER TO YOU.
Body:
YOU ARE BULL SHIRT YOU ARE BULL SHIRT YOU ARE BULL SHIRT

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE BULL SHIRT IS YOUR NAME AND YOU ARE MAD

If you've laughed at any of these threads, DONATE TO THE CAUSE!!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic