SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The great charity scam *dolla chops aplenty*

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Pettibone
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Just in case numbnuts actually uses Google?

Using the googles on " c@chum@ b0hig@l" (using actual spelling) sends one directly to this thread.

Y'all be careful.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope he googles it, after he gets to abeche.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, Pettibone! I have adjusted the names. Thumbs up

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
bluebaiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OK guys I've been out of action for a bit, looks like the safari is up and going, I'll announce the Council's landmark conditional decision to release the $30K

Dan Nkwerre "the group is doing pretty well and we needed to give them the hot beef injection to see how it will look like"

Badago Kabore "I am very busy here in finland the capital city of Paraguay"

Closed lad accounts x 2 Germany
Safari (Group Safari) Dan Port Harcourt - Abeche
larry
Old Telecom Guy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Finally we are getting somewhere. Anybody want to know what D4n looks like?

First he sent me this:

Where is the messge you are suposed to be holding? SLAP!!

Then he just sent me this a few minutes ago.

I wonder if that is really him?

Ponderin'...........

"Mimi si yule ninayesema ni mimi" - Larry

"sir i have just told you the gospel truth" - D4n Nkw3rr3
Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkw3rr3: Port Harcourt to Abeche (with a layover in Cameroon)
Closed lad accounts x 4 Cellphone x 2 pony
bluebaiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just sent this:

Quote:
Hi D4n,

I have just come out of the meeting and it is great news!! The council has agreed to go ahead with the H0t B3ef trial. My $95K budget ($30K of which was for your 'Blue' group) has been approved. The best news is that they have approved us to go ahead and issue the exp3rimental v4ccine.

I will have to do some work on the agreed goals and outcomes for the trial but the news is all good. The only issue was, as expected, the council is very wary about the delivery of the vaccine and prefer to have it delivered by hand. The council definately does not understand the situation regarding B3llo Af0labi and they believe that their best mechanism to ensure the safe delivery of the vaccine is to either send representatives of the foundation or to trust some missionaries working for Rev R0bertson (who is on the academic commit3e). Rev R0b3rtson and Pabl0 Picant3 both pushed for the use of the m1ssionaries so i expect we will have to use them.

I will tell you more later D4n, but rejoice because the news is all good! Hopefuly now we can give a H0t B33f Injection to some of the Cr33ps.

Best Regards,

Bernie

Thanks to all for your tireless efforts in the committe room. I am sure all of the hard work will be repayed when we get to give a big H0t B3ef Injection to the Cr33ps!!!! Twisted Evil

Dan Nkwerre "the group is doing pretty well and we needed to give them the hot beef injection to see how it will look like"

JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear X,

Jonathon how are you? from all indications nothing is wrong with the account i gave to, from what is happening we understand that the government is tracing our account again as they dont want us to be helping/caring for these women and children.

Please go to another place with the $2000 and send it to us through western union.

Use this details bellow to send the money to the foundation.

That account is still working... at the moment, my friend Twisted Evil

so he thinks someone is tracing his account huh? wonder why?

Click here to support 419Eater.com pony pony
Mortar x5 Nurse Nastys Audi TT
bluebaiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe B3llo is tracing the account and having it closed. Maybe a slap from B3llo about the accounts might give D4n a plausible explanation on why they keep getting closed.

Opps I crapped my pants
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear D4n,
Thats good I miss understood you. I have been thinking of something tell me what you think? I have collected a lot of money for your organization more than $20,000 . Thats a lot. At first I was thinking of just keeping it for me and saying I sent it to you. But then I thought that might not work cause people might ask you about it. So here is what I propose. I keep half and send the other half to you. You keep it for yourself and dont tell your organization about it and I will tell the people on my side here I sent it all to you? What do you think about that? Also I could use your organization and picture to raise more money and we could keep splitting the money? I think that is a good deal we could both get rich! Tell me what you think
Your friend Gilb3rt

On Wed, Nov 26, 2008 at 10:31 PM, D4n Nkw3rr3 <

Dear G1lb3rt Sck4doosh,

Greetings in the name of the LORD, how are you doing? how on earth will i call you a lier, it is the bank people that am refering to. how will they say that when the account is functional here.

Or is the government tracing our account again as they dont want us to be helping/caring for these women and children they displaced with wars here and there in almost all the African countries.

Sorry about that, i am not refering to you ok. please go and send the money through western union it will get to the foundation immediately, afolabi will not intercept it anymore because you are sending it direct to the foundation.

Use this details bellow to send the money to the foundation.

Name; osuoha uche nna3mek4
Bank; intercontinental(western union)
Country; nig3ria
Qusetion; what name
Answer; myb3r3

MAKE SURE THAT YOU COLLECT THE MTCN NUMBER FROM THE WESTERN UNION AND SEND TO ME BECAUSE WITHOUT THE MTCN NUMBER THE FOUNDATION CAN NOT COLLECT THE MONEY

Send to me also your full name,phone number,zip code,contact address and
contact address of where the money was sent from as the bank require this
infomation before they will release the money to the foundation.

Thanks

D4n Nkw3rr3
Financial Officer

Closed lad accounts X22

PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE AND PLEASE I NEED THE MONEY FOR MY SON TO CLEAR THE HOSPITAL BILL

Last edited by Opps I crapped my pants on Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:18 am; edited 1 time in total
PiddlerJohn
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The pressure's finally getting to Dan.

Dan wrote:
Greetings to you, how are you doing? tell your friend that i will get the pictures to you later today, the work load on me is too much now,
all the same i will get the pictures but remember not to pay any money to afolabi.
bluebaiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I mentioned to our Lad that we would only send the money via the missionaries because we were worried about the involvement of B3llo 4folabi. Our Lad is very touchy on the subject it seems:

Quote:
you have started again, you want to loose this money again, why are you still calling afolabi here, when you that he a scammer and eats your money without doing anything, my foundation is the one working for you here and you busy sending the money afolabi to be eating, what is wrong with you.

I will tell the foundation to stop this project if you send the money to afolabi again.

Use this foundation details and send the money to the foundation it will get to the foundation immediately.

We will use the missionaries to collect only the drugs.

No mention here of Saf4ris, I told him we would only send the money via the missionaries for fear of 4f0lab1. Our lad is quite tense it seems and sent 2 almost identical e-mails to both my characters.

Star A Star
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

well it seems as though I may have paid the wrong chappie, oh shucks

D4nny boy says(4 identical emails in a couple of hours)

Dear 3lsie S4ntos4,

Please rush down to the western union office immediately and stop the payment there is a mistake in the name,

Dont use b3llo af0labi ok, please change the names to Osu0h4 uche nn43meka and get back to me immediately so that the foundation can go and collect the money.

Tell the western union not to relaese the money untill you change the name to Osu0ha uch3 nn43meka

Go and do this immediately and fast and get back to me.

Thanks
D4n NKw3rre

so whoevers playing b3ll0 can you please let me have my payments of $5,000 and $2,000 back or alternatively you could rub his nose in it again
I wonder what you bought with my $7,000 and don't forget you'll be getting another $7,000 every month paid on the 12th Laughing
enjoy

i am tired of all these rusbish, i am waisiting my time andf mone
Ok i will try and take the form to my staff members, once i get the form filled, i am not ready to fill another form, make sure that this is all the forms, i am going to fill them and once i get them done, i will not fill another form
If you see how i was insulted in the western union office, you will pitty me - nope you're wrong there pal
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Our lad sent me the picture with the name on it and these tidings of comfort and joy:

Quote:
Dear ,

May the blessings of the LORD be onto you, your missionaries security is secured and i assure you that everything will go on smoothly, please on their side tell them not to broadcast that someone from our foundation is comming to collect money from them for their own, the monney and our own security too.

Due to the cost invloved and works going on, the foundation has decided that it is only myself will go as others are still busy in sudan, congo, kenya etc. we dont want you to incure much cost on flight.

It is only me the head of finance department will travel to abeche, I will get all the necessary travel arrengements and let you know when i am travelling.

PEACE OF THE LORD BE ONTO YOU

I told him we would buy him a one-way plane ticket home, hopefully he remembers that. Oh heck, I'll do my best to make sure he stays there. Twisted Evil

pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad is busy today:

Quote:
I WILL BE WITH THE MISSIONARIES ON TEUSDAY NEXT WEEK, SO MAKE ARRENGEMENTS AND WIRE THE MONEY TO THEM SO WHEN I REACH ABECHE I WILL MEET WITH THEM AND COLLECT THE MONEY FOR THE FOUNDATION FROM THEM THEM. AGAIN TELL ME WHERE THEY ARE AT ABECHE AND THEIR NAMES TOO.

THEY SHOULD NOT BROADCAST THAT SOMEONE IS COMMING TO COLLECT THE MONEY FROM THEM, FOR THE SECURITY OF THE MONEY AND THE BOTH PARTIES.

With any luck, he should miss Christmas with his family.

Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
With any luck, he should miss Christmas with his family.
happy crowd

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How often does a lad say "Sure, I'll go to one of the most God-forsaken hell holes in the entire world" without whining and crying about it? Either he is completely stupid or he has enough money (I suspect this is Danny's boss) to buy a plane ticket there.

bluebaiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So do we now tell D4n that we've been told by the Rev that he is going to meet the m1ssi0naries?

D4n is getting quite tense to me in his e-mails for ca$h from WU

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I say either tell him the money will be sent to the missionaries for safekeeping or ignore him for some time. I think he's hoping to get funds to finance his trip, I want to make sure he realizes that only this trip will get him any imaginary money.

He says he plans on being there by Tuesday and wants the names of the missionaries. I sent him this:

Quote:
Uche,
The missionaries are in Abeche which as you know, is close to the border of Sudan. They are in a secured location nearby but they will meet you at the internet cafe Tuesday evening, depending on the time of your arrival. There are two missionaries. One is my nephew Timothy and his friend Terry. I am copying them on this email, their address is [email protected]

Once you have arrived in Abeche, you should proceed immediately to the internet cafe where you will send myself and my nephew an email to let us know of your arrival. The church has already wired them a total of $400,000 dollars yesterday and any further donations received prior to your arrival in Abeche will be wired to them as well.

We greatly appreciate your wonderful work in the Sudan and pray for your safe journey to meet with our brave missionaries.

Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's off to see the wizard the wonderful wizard of Oz Laughing Laughing

Get him to bring a camera so he can collect those special memories with timmy and tommy

I've sent him on some encouragement letting him know that we are all very anxious that the money goes to the right place now.

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
bluebaiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OK SSA, the missionaries have been overnight Fedexed a package of experimental H0t B33f drugs and wired $30K from the Zars0ff Insitute. I'll tell D4n.

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm waiting for him to start making excuses or try to back out. He seemed to have no problem with going to Abeche.

bluebaiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He is trying very hard to get the $30K out of me and is insisting on only getting the drugs from the missionar13s. Apparently it is much safer to send $30K via WU. Who would have known??? Rolling Eyes

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nope, no Westy or MG for him. My guess is he intended to use the money scammed out of someone else to make the trip for the big score.

Anyhow, it's too bad that you already sent the money to Abeche. Wink

bluebaiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just a thought...I'd hate for there to be a customs issue relating to the experimental drugs that means that the miss1onari3s cant make their meeting with D4n!! Especially an issue that doesnt emerge until D4n has already made the trip. Twisted Evil

It would be dreadful if he had to travel to a customs office elsewh3re to help the m1ssi0naries get the H0t B33f out of quarantine.

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If the lad makes it all the way to Abeche, I'm sure there will be many, many unforeseen circumstances that will cause him to travel to more exotic places, all of which conveniently have an internet cafe.

I have tons of evil plans for him, the first one is seeing if he will go to Abeche. I'm sure he will love it. After all, Adamu can't wait to go back to the water park.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic