SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Is this guy quick or what?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
rascal
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Had this turn up inn my inbox today, he's not wasting any time is he.

Quote:
I AM LOVE DEAF CRY WAIT RE STILL ROOM MONEY

How are you doing today? i am writing to inform you about my traveling to ,it came to me as an emergency call because my Nephew who live and work there is critically ill, and need family support, he is suffering from kidney failure and need transplant to keep him alive. his condition is deteriorating and i want to transfer him back home so that he can have the surgery done there. with an ultra modern medical facilities.
I was wondering if you can help me with the sum of $2500, because i mistaken forgot my small bag containing my credit cards and money that is proposed for this trip in the taxi i boarded, and the taxi driver made away with it Now am stranded with no cash, Fortunately for me I got the help and services of our embassy whom secured a hotel suite for me to lounge into until I can resolve my financial mayhem i need this money soon because i am in a terrible and tight situation here, also so that i will be able to pay for his airway bills, and other medical items he will be needing during freight. I have already requested for a new credit cards and to block the old ones, so in three days I should receive it, then I can wire back your money to you immediately. pls send the money via western union money transfer to my name or doctor's address below
Name: k@k@
Address: 14 community street off abiola street oke-ira ogba ikeja lagos nigeria
Lagos Nigeria
And get back to me with the necessary information's I need to pick up the money
Sender Name...............
Sender Address..............
country.............
State..............
Zipcode...............
Amount Sending...............
Test Question and Answer............
Mtcn (10 digits number)
respond to this email soon so that i will know my faith and the next step to take, i dont want anything to happen to my Nephew, Awaiting your response.
larry
Old Telecom Guy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ohhhhh those taxi drivers!!! You will have to help him with this. Hope he has lots of time........ Very Happy

"Mimi si yule ninayesema ni mimi" - Larry

"sir i have just told you the gospel truth" - D4n Nkw3rr3
Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkw3rr3: Port Harcourt to Abeche (with a layover in Cameroon)
Closed lad accounts x 4 Cellphone x 2 pony
rascal
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well this 'relationship' has not got off to a good start, I've already given him a slapping for demanding money without even telling me about himself. I do feel sorry for him though and I will have to do everything I can to help him out Twisted Evil
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You heartless swine! If your nephew was critically ill, wouldn't you be in a rush?

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i am writing to inform you about my traveling to ,it came to me as an emergency call

Where is he?? He left out a rather important bit of information.

Quote:
...also so that i will be able to pay for his airway bills, and other medical items he will be needing during freight.

Freight? He's shipping the nephew home by FREIGHT?

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
rascal
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Perhaps he's sending him FedEx and somebody will have to cough up to release him.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a more coherent version of the basic scam a little while back:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=149455

Those cab drivers are a force for evil!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope they've got him lined up for electrolysis Very Happy 'cause if they don't have a donor lined up he's going to have to sit by his bed operating his kidneys using a foot pump.

I'm an expert you know. Shocked

...and what's this all about ?

Quote:
I AM LOVE DEAF CRY WAIT RE STILL ROOM MONEY

Sounds like one of those computers that's been taught to speak random words.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
rascal
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm guessing the monkeys with the typewriters didn't come up with Shakespear after all.

I might have slapped him a bit too hard, he's not replied Sad
Perhaps a bit of a prod Smile
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr Tambourine Man wrote:
If your nephew was critically ill, wouldn't you be in a rush?

The first thing on my mind would be to demand money off of lots of internet strangers with a gibberish email.
rascal wrote:
I might have slapped him a bit too hard, he's not replied

Never mind, reply to him from another address (lots of addresses?) with a different tone, see if you can tease him out? Lads don't check where you're mailing from, but you can simply say you're mailing back from your home account after receiving his email at your work account if it makes you more comfortable.

Have fun!
rascal
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well it turns out I didn't slap too hard but now I'm getting emails that I cannot understand.

Quote:
hello my love how are you doing this morning hope all is well with you over there and i will like to tell you somethigs are you are not onlin ,, honey about my comeing over to you i hav some little money wit me right now but is not up too $2000 dollars and you no that i told you that i have some little money with me right now . almost $800 dollars and i want to tell you that if you will be able to send the rest money to me so i will go and meet the agent and start preperring my things .. hope you get me understand very well my love and i will never let you that you no that you promise me that you will never disapoint me in anyway ,,,,,,,,
good bless you my love hope to here from you soon

14 community street off abiola street oke ira ikeja ogba state lagos

I replied that I was a little confused and couldn't really understand what he/she wanted and this is the reply I got.

Quote:
hello kaka,

sorry love i will cry money are so in nice money pls $700,000 help kaka very school pls address state 14 community street off abiola street oke ira ikeja ogba state lagos help ok lol money message send yes sorry happy god sure what are will and from in so love bye

We've gone from $2500 and a sick relative to $700,000 for school, at least that's the way I read it.
I reckon even with straight baiting this could go on for a while even before we get to a WU transfer.
4X1X9
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

rascal wrote:
he's not wasting any time is he.

Tis the season, expect the lads to up the pace in the run up to Xmas.

You will have to munch the statistics of the transfer so I can give to them - Mr. James Hessom Hessom

If not that you only hide behind computer and be playing prawns with us - Benny Clifford

Pith Helmet France - Luxembourg

Closed lad accounts x26 - 2012 Closed lad accounts x258 - 2013
Closed lad accounts x263 - 2014 Closed lad accounts x160 - 2015
Closed lad accounts x204 & x1 - 2016
Closed lad accounts x177 - 2017 Closed lad accounts x81 - 2018
Closed lad accounts x85 - 2019 Closed lad accounts x9 -2020
(Grand Total Closed lad accounts 1,262) Golden Pig
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he wants you to go on something like Yahoo chat, you could turn it into a love bait, Chat gives you the opportunity to have a high speed bait. Can be fun. If it happens that you are playing a male character your daughter could always happen by the computer when it is logged on.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like this lad is new to the game.
He seems a bit confused about what modality he is using.
Starts with the need to visit a very ill relative.
Then talks about coming to live with you.
Finally looks like he wants you to fund a school.

And if you have slapped him hard, you may have damaged the few brain cells he had left.
Laughing

Pretend you are a psychiatrist and tell him his emails indicate that his is a well balanced person and therefore you will do all in your power to help him.

you bloody nigeria scammer you scamm me of 6,800pounds : Billy a cheque scammer.
Closed lad accounts x? Easter EggMortar x2
Ninja Bloody hell I've been ninja'd
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to help 419Eater.com fight the good fight]</a>
rascal
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I had wondered myself if I'd slapped hard enough to dislodge something.

Just checked the header on the email and the IP addy points to Vienna, Virginia, USA but he/she is saying Lagos. The email addy is actually from Israel. Perhaps it's all the travelling that's confused him/her.
We'll see where it leads but I think this is gonna be a fun one.
rascal
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As if things weren't bad enough I've now had this through

Quote:
dear barry bank

i will wait are your money $400,oo pls school eat hungry

Global Internet Lottrey Sweeptake
PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT.
MICROSOFT CORPORATION WORD, LOTTERY UNITED,
KINGDOM.61-70 Southampton Row,Bloomsbury London.
United Kingdom WC1B 4AR.ELECTRONIC MAIL AWARD
WINNING NOTIFICATION.
AWARD PRESENTATION CENTER:
UNITED KINGDOM.

WINNING NOTIFICATION! Reference No:............. ILP/HW/AF.
Batch No:........... 006/5432/AF/07.
Ticket Number:..............SPL/382647/MA.

Dear Lucky Winner No.5,
We the Global Internet Lottrey Sweeptake, MICROSOFT COOPERATION MANAGEMENT WORLDWIDE are pleased to inform you of our this year's winners of our annual Global Electronic Email Promotion. conducted in ASIA BEING THE HOST OF THE EVENT FOR THIS PRESENT YEAR MEGA JACKPOT LOTTO WINNING PROGRAMS HELD ON 2nd January. 2008. ticket number: SPL/382647/MA. WINNER NO: 5 with REFERENCE NO: ILP/HW/AF. and BATCH NO: 006/5432/AF/07. which subsequently won you lottery in the 2nd category of file You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of, US$250,000,000. (Two Hundred And Fifthy Thousand.USD) in Cheque.

All participants in this lottery program were selected randomly through a computer ballot system, drawn from 85.000.000 individual email addresses from all search engines.Your e-mail address was picked by the automated computer ballot system, which has been programed for this random selection. This has eventually qualified you for the Winning.This promotional program takes place annually, and is promoted and sponsored by eminent personalities, Sultan of Brunei, Bill Gates of Microsoft Inc.With the support of European corporate companies and organizations to encourage the use of Internet and computers worldwide.

Please contact, Dr.Ahmad Hakeem.{Esq}. in Jakarta Indonesia for your claim with the following details below to enable the speedy evaluation and processing of your winning.

Please Do not Reply to this Email!
Contact Your Claims Agent:
Name: Dr. Ahmad Hakeem.{Esq}.
Email : [email protected]
PHONE : +62-8170920995.

Remember, all prize money must be claimed not later than the 30th june2008. All funds not Claimed on or before the fixed date will be returned as Unclaimed and donated to charity organizations in ASIA.
Congratulations, once more from the entire Management and Staff of Microsoft Cooperation to all our lucky winners this year. Thank you for being part of this promotional lottery program. Our special thanks and gratitude to Bill Gate of Microsoft and all his Associates for alliviating poverty round the World.

We advice that you adhere strictly to these procedures to avoid disqualifications and subsequent cancellation.The above detailed information will be absolutely necessary to facilitate the process of your winning Cheque.Once again! please Note that this winning is valid for one month and failure to issue claims after this period, your Cheque will be automatically void.

Congratulations!

Sincerely,

(Photograph)
MRS.ASSUMPTER NKRUMA
Microsoft Mega Jackpot Lottery.
Lottery Zonal co-ordinator.

Microsoft

Where on earth has the lottery bit come from, this must be my lucky day, I can pay K@K@ out of my lottery winnings now.
Definately all mixed up, poor kid, must be all the worry with her sick relative, or is she lovestruck, or worried about getting the school built.
Think I need to lie down in a cool dark room before I attempt to answer this one.
HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Confusing indeed.

Can you post the email headers here and we can try and work out what is going on?

without seeing them I would suggest he is in Lagos, probably in an internet cafe that uses a satellite service (hence Israel).

He certainly isn't acting like a normal lad.

you bloody nigeria scammer you scamm me of 6,800pounds : Billy a cheque scammer.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to help 419Eater.com fight the good fight]</a>
rascal
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Delivered-To: [email protected]
Received: by 10.114.39.4 with SMTP id m4cs79247wam;
Wed, 26 Nov 2008 04:47:00 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.210.10.8 with SMTP id 8mr5943106ebj.69.1227703618204;
Wed, 26 Nov 2008 04:46:58 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from omail113.walla.co.il (omail113.walla.co.il [192.118.71.113])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id y37si107962iky.18.2008.11.26.04.46.57;
Wed, 26 Nov 2008 04:46:58 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 192.118.71.113 is neither permitted nor denied by domain of [email protected]) client-ip=192.118.71.113;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=neutral (google.com: 192.118.71.113 is neither permitted nor denied by domain of [email protected]) [email protected]
Received: from omail113.walla.co.il (omail113.walla.co.il [127.0.0.1])
by omail113.walla.co.il (8.13.5/8.13.5) with ESMTP id mAQCfuld020107
for <[email protected]>; Wed, 26 Nov 2008 14:41:56 +0200
Received: (from informix@localhost)
by omail113.walla.co.il (8.13.5/8.13.1/Submit) id mAQCfuoU020098;
Wed, 26 Nov 2008 14:41:56 +0200
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 14:41:56 +0200
Received: from ([38.105.86.203])
by omail113.walla.co.il ([192.118.71.113]) with HTTP;
Wed, 26 Nov 2008 14:41:55 +0300
From: =?UTF-8?Q?=48=6F=6D=65=20=47=6F=6F=64=20=44=61=79?= <[email protected]>
X-Sender: [email protected]
X-Originating-Email: [[email protected]]
X-Originating-IP: [38.105.86.203]
To: <[email protected]>
Subject: =?UTF-8?Q?=52=65=3A=20=48=65=6C=70?=
Message-Id: <[email protected]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="------=_EREZ_P_WallaMail_95542_9861_P_0"

--------=_EREZ_P_WallaMail_95542_9861_P_0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="------=_EREZ_P_WallaMail_70358_5892_P_1"

--------=_EREZ_P_WallaMail_70358_5892_P_1
Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

There is some more to the header but it's gobledegook, headertools tells me it's too long if I add the other stuff.
This points to Vienna Virginia though, the email addy is from some Israeli provider.
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ The Israeli provider is most likely satellite internet provider Gilat, a popular provider with internet cafes in Africa.

As to the rest of the lad's output I think he's been reading Finnegans Wake Smile

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
rascal
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Guys this is really doing my head in now, does somebody else want to take him on cos I just can't understand a thing he's on about.

This is what I sent to him/her
Quote:
Perhaps you could send me your picture, you sound nice but a little confused and I would like to see what you look like.
Is your relative still very ill? Will he be going to the school that you are hoping to start? Perhaps I could be a partner and help you build your school.
We could set up some fundraising schemes. People in America love to help people that are less well off then they are and we can usually make thousands out of some fundraising schemes. We could set it up so that the schemes run in america and in your country on the same day so that pictures could be swapped. We can usually get the local papers involved which helps and sometimes we can get national coverage which makes big money. If we're crafty we could also make quite a bit of money out of it our selves.
Get back to me and we'll see what we can do.

And this is what I got back
Quote:
hi

i wll and send yes wait love wirte get the local papers involved which helps and sometimes we can get national schemes run in america and in your country nigeria ikeja lagos email address [email protected] money pls cry school my name is daniel kaka sure go come

14 community street off abiola street oke ira ikeja ogba state lagos

I really don't think my fragile mind can take it or my poor old ribs and sides Laughing
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he's a special one. Definitely needs to be initiated into the G0m3rB0yz. PM me his email address and I'll take him.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Sleepless
Goat Licker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The laddie's been emailing me too. I keep asking him to put his father on. Good for a few laughs anyways Laughing

"You demanded for tampax i bought it now where are you?" - Z4k3 4dams
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts x19, Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safaris- Lagos Nigeria to Paga ("Crocodile City") Ghana; repeat Lagos to Tokwari Ghana - 3800mi. (With SH & Craig & Frumpy )
Safari Safari Safari Nancy, Security Guy, Robert Accra to Tamale (with SH)
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

PM received. Just senthim a quick message from one of my fake lad accounts. I have all sorts of fun planned for him. I have my plate full right now but I'll play with him as time allows.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
rascal
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm going to continue with him for a bit longer anyway but as he doesn't seem to know what he's at he can follow my lead for a while, makes a change from doing what they want. Cool
HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Explanation of the IP Addresses.

He uses Walla.com which is an Israeli Email provider (in Hebrew), hence the Israel connection.

Virginia probably comes from

Quote:
Registrant:
Teletel Communnication Channels
ATTN: WALLA.COM
c/o Network Solutions
P.O. Box 447
Herndon, VA. 20172-0447

Domain Name: WALLA.COM

Administrative Contact, Technical Contact:
Weiss, Sharon
Teletel Communnication Channels
ATTN: WALLA.COM
c/o Network Solutions
P.O. Box 447
Herndon, VA 20172-0447
570-708-8780

Record expires on 19-Dec-2009.
Record created on 20-Dec-1995.
Database last updated on 27-Nov-2008 09:47:01 EST.

Domain servers in listed order:

NS2.BEZEQINT.NET 192.115.106.11
DNS.TELETEL.CO.IL
NS3.BEZEQINT.NET 62.219.186.11
NS1.BEZEQINT.NET 192.115.106.10

Which means his real location is hidden Sad
At least I hope I am right.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic