SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Tis the season to be.... greedy

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
4X1X9
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad is hoping for a very merry Xmas!

Usually the first request from lads for money is around the $1,000-$2,000/£500-£1,000 mark but in the run up to the festive period you will see some lads making braver demands. This lad wants £10,000 approx. $20,000 (I know it isn't exactly 2 for 1 anymore on the exchange but it is good to use as a rough guide)!

I expected as there would be no Western Union limit as we are meeting face to face for him to ask for a little more but £10,000 to start off with Shocked

Quote:
from "BARR1STER. S1NGER DAV1D" <[email protected]> hide details Nov 26 (19 hours ago)
to [email protected]
date Nov 26, 2008 3:24 PM
subject DAV1D S1NGER & ASSOC1ATE
mailed-by hotmail.com

Barrister's Chambers:
DAV1D S1NGER & ASSOC1ATES
Address: 33 Bedf0rd Row
London WCiR 4JH,
England.

Phone:+44 xxx xxx xxxx.
Partner
Attorney at Law
Allen & 0very LLP, UK

Attn: xxxx xxx,

Sequel to your last mail. You will have to inf0rm the Canxry Trust Security Firm UK about the 0ption you have choosen, After several hours of dicussion with Mr.Thomas Hendricks of the Canxry Trust Secur1ty Firm, I have been clearly informed by them that y0u will be required to come to their security F1rm with the sum of Ten Thousand Pounds ( 10,000 Pounds ) for the legalization of your funds transfer documents and als0 for safe keeping of your funds hence your funds has been pending in their security vault since 2o04 till date.

You must be also quickly informed that you have Seven w0rking to make all possible arrange to present yourself to the security firm in UK for cash payment of your funds. As we are working in accordance with the R0yal Court of Justice England who directed that this funds must be issued to the right beneficiary before on the 6th of December 20o8. As failure for you not to meet up to this date , This firm will kindly issue you a WILL REJECTION F0RM as this funds will be redirected to the nect beneficiary on the WILL as stated in section 8 (iii) of the WILL.

Please contact the security firm for m0re information about your decision for come to their payment outlet and keep me updated .
Thanks for your audience and understanding; I appreciate. I await y0ur prompt response.

I await your pr0mpt response.

Yours in Service,

BARRISTER DAV1D S1NGER ESQ.
PRINCIPAL PARTNERS:
Barrister Aidan Wa1sh.Esq
Barr Markus W0lfgang,
Mr. John Marv3y Esq,

You will have to munch the statistics of the transfer so I can give to them - Mr. James Hessom Hessom

If not that you only hide behind computer and be playing prawns with us - Benny Clifford

Pith Helmet France - Luxembourg

Closed lad accounts x26 - 2012 Closed lad accounts x258 - 2013
Closed lad accounts x263 - 2014 Closed lad accounts x160 - 2015
Closed lad accounts x204 & x1 - 2016
Closed lad accounts x177 - 2017 Closed lad accounts x81 - 2018
Closed lad accounts x85 - 2019 Closed lad accounts x9 -2020
(Grand Total Closed lad accounts 1,262) Golden Pig
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Greedy and more impatient, too. Expect many references to "completing this transaction before Christmas." The lads hate not having gifts for their families at the end of the year. Slow way down on your responses now, and you will hear their anguished cries and begging. Laughing

Instead of talking about the transaction with your lad, try discussing all the Holiday plans your character is having. The parties, food you are preparing, Chritmas caroling, visits to children's hospitals with gifts, etc.
Let him know how much money you are spending on other people, and not him. I just love this time of year! Wink Laughing

edit:typo

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Sleepless
Goat Licker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh Christmas...some lads want the world for Christmas...
Here is a latest from one of my language baits...This one ain't too shy about asking for everything (and then some Laughing )

Lad:
Quote:
...pls cry eat hungry help ok money to $600,000 xmas cry i am nigeria...

Baiter:
Quote:
No, the world does not resolve around you. It is all about me. I am a beautiful girl looking for a handsome and rich nice man, a real man, who is successful, but it ain't you, so go away, sleep it off the ganja and the drink and then have your older brother or papa write me, ok?

Lad:
Quote:
I love you; there it's simple but so true. I miss you so much and I know what's happened but I don't know why I did it.... I love you, Martin, and always will. I can't wait to see you again!

At this rate we wont be finished until Xmas... 2037.... Rolling Eyes

"You demanded for tampax i bought it now where are you?" - Z4k3 4dams
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts x19, Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safaris- Lagos Nigeria to Paga ("Crocodile City") Ghana; repeat Lagos to Tokwari Ghana - 3800mi. (With SH & Craig & Frumpy )
Safari Safari Safari Nancy, Security Guy, Robert Accra to Tamale (with SH)
HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@4x

Have you seen the parts of the will that apply to you.
As the appointed barrister, he should know that he has a duty to send you copies of those parts.

Also what does the LLP stand for in
Quote:
Allen & 0very LLP, UK
? I think he owes you that answer.

you bloody nigeria scammer you scamm me of 6,800pounds : Billy a cheque scammer.
Closed lad accounts x? Easter EggMortar x2
Ninja Bloody hell I've been ninja'd
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to help 419Eater.com fight the good fight]</a>
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^LLP stands for 'Limited Liabilty Partnership', and is usually found after the name of partnerships of accountancy firms in the UK, where previously the partners had unlimited liability for any debts/liabilities should the firm go tits up. Fat chance!

Tommo
(ex-PwC employee)

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic