SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Pachanga in tha land of green.....

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, of course. You can pass it on to Pachanga. We'll make it a whole ceremony at tonight's mod party. Just remember, after you've had a bit to drink, only remove the beanie cap this time.

Pachanga, at the party, watch out for NN. She likes to dance wildly with her handbag in tow and often smacks us all with it. Breddan will probably win the limbo contest, as usual, so don't get your hopes up with that, either.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
luckey

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

IBTL

Laughing

Peanut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats! NOW we can get something done around here.....

(awaiting my WARNED tag...)

Sand TimerSafariSafari(Lagos-Benin City-Lagos-Kano-Maiduguri-Lagos-Calabar): ~2,696 miles,stranded for 11 days: "I am very grateful that you have turned me into a tourist,international espionage and adventurer." ~Desmond and Churchill

Please i am advicing you to comply with the bank so that they will tranfered this fun into your account. ~Rosemary

U.S. Passport Application - 50 Pages of Fun

The Peanut Gallery - Artwork Baits "DO YOU KNOW THAT SECURITY PHOTOS IS AGAINST HUMANITY , CAN YOU TELL A RESPONSIBLE MAN TO BE CARRYING IN FISH ON THE HEAD TO TAKE A PHOTO. CAN YOU DO THAT?" - Mr. Ferguson
iMike
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow. Green goat. You've not been at the Thai curry sauce again have you? Very Happy

Congrats.

Closed lad accounts x2

"you have luke worm in your brain" - Ekaetta Bello
"invite me to your country and let me clearify your legitimacy asshole" - Mose5 Uzem3
"the transfer was not authorized due to my persistent double mind" - Clement Wank
"this is not the time to play planks" - Mack Anthony

WIFI PDA - post while you dump
SAY 'NO' TO GAS STORAGE!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[FREE LAPHROAIG]</a>
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

luckey wrote:
Free premium membership to anyone who can get her to lock this thread without flagrantly violating the posting guidelines. Very Happy

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations Pachanga, its great to have you on the team..... beers!

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahem. I see the liquor cabinet has still not been restocked in the lounge. Better go back and read the job description, Pachanga. It's not good form to slip up in the first few days. Wink

Now, I'm going back to read in front of the fireplace, but I'll have to tab into BB's personal brandy supply and he's not going to like that.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't believe it, when I left, I said, whatever you do, don't mod a goat wearing a veil, and what happens? You mod Pachanga Rolling Eyes Laughing

Nice one, Pachanga, good choice for a new mod Thumbs up clapping

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Pachanga
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ SP, I will never forget how you helped me with my first safari, and how I laughed my buns off at some of the outrageous things you said to our lad. He declared at the end of the bait that we were trying to kill him. Laughing

I will miss you, and I hope you will be very successful in your new endeavor. And of course, I hope you will stick around to post here and there.

beers!

Edit: Juan, what has happened to your eyesight? I left a HUGE amount of your favorite drink by your rocking chair, just as you asked me.

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
luckey

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

*snore*

We'll never get this thing locked at this rate. Where are Klaasvaak and Gold Hat when you need them.

JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sgnork...erfkfc....*cough*

I just woke up in the Mod Lounge and have little drawings of goats all over my face....hmmmm, I have my suspicions. I blame Pachanga doubly -- if she had stocked the bar properly I wouldn't have been forced to drink BB's brandy -- and then might have made it home.

Oh well ... wow -- NN, I've never seen a ski pole in that position before. Shocked

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
CowboyBuck
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations!

Have you notified our favorite lad?

Smile

United States United Nations
Ireland United Kingdom Switzerland Germany Netherlands France Italy Spain Ukraine
South Africa Nigeria Ghana Australia Japan China Malaysia
Argentina Columbia Panama
Right now I am getting pissed with your responses
And still you later claimed there are snakes on the road to the Western Union
Please for the sake of humanity help Mr. Felix and I to get this money
Old Coaster
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good luck. And if you find the sock I lost when I was a moderator, please send it on. Its partner is looking lonely in my sock drawer.

United Kingdom Nigeria United Kingdom Spain
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

(I really need to come by this forum more often Embarassed )

Congratulations Pachanga!

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pachanga wrote:
Juan, what has happened to your eyesight? I left a HUGE amount of your favorite drink by your rocking chair, just as you asked me.

Ah, Ima was sound asleep in my chair and I didn't have the heart to wake her up. I'll check out the stash tonight, unless she passes out in the chair again. (Hmm... Maybe that's why I didn't see the stash, she probably drank it all.....)

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Pachanga
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Someone needs to be sorted out. Strange goat drawings on JMR's face, missing liquor, and a lone purple and green striped sock. It's an ugly picture. Ima, what do you have to say?

Closed lad accounts

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Embarassed

I'm so very sorry and I've learned my lesson. I'll not try to keep up with Lotta at the bar next time. Crying or Very sad

PS. I'm not giving back the sock.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Pachanga
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ima, sock thief, I trust you will re-think your decision when you sober up.

Closed lad accounts

B. A. Ware
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations Pachanga............or condolences, which ever is appropriate. Wink
Peanut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh you're all hilaaaaaaaarious

Laughing

Sand TimerSafariSafari(Lagos-Benin City-Lagos-Kano-Maiduguri-Lagos-Calabar): ~2,696 miles,stranded for 11 days: "I am very grateful that you have turned me into a tourist,international espionage and adventurer." ~Desmond and Churchill

Please i am advicing you to comply with the bank so that they will tranfered this fun into your account. ~Rosemary

U.S. Passport Application - 50 Pages of Fun

The Peanut Gallery - Artwork Baits "DO YOU KNOW THAT SECURITY PHOTOS IS AGAINST HUMANITY , CAN YOU TELL A RESPONSIBLE MAN TO BE CARRYING IN FISH ON THE HEAD TO TAKE A PHOTO. CAN YOU DO THAT?" - Mr. Ferguson
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mod Room Theme Song

I'll get me coat...

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Donato: Well, yes, now that Pachanga has joined us. Lotta, Eight, NN, Luckey and I were good girls until then.

Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, we were, but I'm not so sure that description was ever applicable to you, Ima. Laughing And when OC finds out what you did with his sock, I'm pretty sure he won't want it back. Shocked

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
Pachanga
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It didn't take much to turn them to the dark side. Mr. Green

PARTY TIME!

Closed lad accounts

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic