SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Diamond Scam

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
rascal
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Does anybody know if there are any lads doing scams involving diamonds.
I know it's a bit of a strange question but a freind of mine was conned out of quite a lot of money by this sort of scam and I'd like to try and cause them a bit of hassle if I can. I know we're not really supposed to take this personally but I do feel I owe it to him.
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You can check through the surplus forum for diamond lads if you haven't already done so already. I don't know of any at the moment. And I don't know why you can't take it personally, while I haven't been scammed by a lad, I like to think I'm helping take retribution for the victims who lost to them. Twisted Evil

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I saw an article in a newspaper a couple of years ago, where a scammer came across the border from Canada to Minnesota, and conned a woman out of 10k. It happens all the time, still. If you want to get the lad's email addy from your friend, I'm sure we could cause some pain to him if he's still using it. His scam email to the friend, with header info would be helpful as well.
You don't have to be scammed to take things personally.
The lads are scum. Reading just one victim's story is usually enough for most people to feel compassion for the victims. So, it's normal to feel the way you do. You are human, and the lads are not.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fashions change, there will be gem scams come around again, in the meantime, why not hone your skills on a few lotto or next-of-kin lads?
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We had one a while back trying to flog a 1500kg diamond.....
Agent Kim... he was such a numpty..
He could also get mithril and adamantite in large quantities. Rolling Eyes

Do keep an eye on surplus as there are always gold dust sellers who I'm sure will have some diamonds stashed away somewhere Laughing

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
Pachanga
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

rascal, I am sorry your friend was cheated. The gold dust lads occasionally claim they have diamonds as well. The diamond lads I have seen have been woefully ignorant about diamonds.

Although GIA is considered one of the top resources of information, Wikipedia is more user-friendly. It contains plenty of buzz words to use in a bait. It should be interesting and very funny to see lad answers to your questions.

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic