SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The great charity scam *dolla chops aplenty*

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
csudebate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent Dan a message this evening telling him that I cannot wait forever for him to fulfill our/my requests. Despite my respect for the Esteemed Reverend I may have to consider other charitable organizations as recipients of my donation. Hopefully that lit a fire under him.
larry
Old Telecom Guy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Poor old D4n is getting run down. The ladies gave him a good silod slap today. We shall see if it makes a difference. I am wondering if he is starting to lose interest and getting ready to move on. He seems to have zero interest in a safari of any time.

"Mimi si yule ninayesema ni mimi" - Larry

"sir i have just told you the gospel truth" - D4n Nkw3rr3
Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkw3rr3: Port Harcourt to Abeche (with a layover in Cameroon)
Closed lad accounts x 4 Cellphone x 2 pony
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Perhaps the combined pressure of Bello chopping dolla and his bank accounts being closed and making all the trophies and answering all the mails and reading all the insults etc are wearing him down. Laughing

Might it be time for Bello to be arrested and put out of action, to rekindle Dan's hopes of a pay day?

The more I think about this, the better it sounds. I can always release him again if necessary. Laughing

I'll craft a letter to Rev Howard with the news....

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ me sending him to WU for nothing today might not have helped either Sad

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

b3llo being arrested is good... so long as he's released without charge in about a week to pursue D4n in the race for the cash Twisted Evil

Click here to support 419Eater.com pony pony
Mortar x5 Nurse Nastys Audi TT
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No sooner said than done! Bello writes to Rev Howard.

Quote:
Dear Reverend Howard,

It is Bello here your fateful patina in helping the sick kids please I am in a trouble the so-called scummier Nkwerre has posted the police on me and they have rubbed my phone and car and placed me in the gel for two hours beofer letting me go.

I am in a soup right now Rev Howard please dont forget me I might be out contact for times when the police come to touch me again but please I am inocent it is the wortles tout Nkwerre's fault, don't do any more business with him, I want you to know please even if I am in prison I am your fateful patina and will wait for you while I proof my innocnece.

Right now Rev Howard I need some money to bribe the police before they return, even a small money say $500 would be enough dont forget me please, send it with Western Union right away to:

Name Dagogo Umar
Country Nigeria
Question: Who do I love
Answer Gog

Please rev Howard send the money now

Bello Afolabi.

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This just in from Uche (AKA Dan):

Quote:
Reverend H. Dear,Your are Blessed of the LORD. i got your mail, i still maintain that if you send the money to the foundation's bank account it will be safe and the foundation will get it easily, but can the misionaries come to nigeria where their safety is guranteed,the foundation will want the missionaries to come to nigeria where they will be safe, we and them can now meet and collect the money,we take them back to the airport and see them off too.This is safe for the missionaries, Sir.NOTE; Dont send any money to af0labi, he is a lier , first he said that he
is an employee of this organization now he is saying that he has left this organization.Please, he is lying to you people, to start with we dont even know him at all, and we strongly believe thathe does not operate any foundation.He is just a scammer who is busy intercepting and eatingfoundation's money without doing anything.YOU ARE BLESSED SIR

Head Of Department Of Finance
Save Women And Children Of Africa Foundation

Looks like we'll be packing some mugu bags here shortly. I told him I could send my people to meet him in Abeche since he was so concerned for their safety. I'll just slowly move the meeting place closer and closer to Port Harcourt until he agrees to meet at a spot, of course it will move.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Rev, Surely you can't send our missionary down to Naija. Look what the government says about the place

Quote:
We advise you to reconsider your need to travel to Nigeria at this time due to the high threat of terrorist attack and risk of kidnapping, the unpredictable security situation and the heightened risk of violent civil unrest. The security situation could deteriorate without warning.
If you do decide to travel to Nigeria, you should exercise extreme caution.
Large, violent demonstrations resulting in deaths have occurred in Nigeria. You should avoid all protests, rallies and demonstrations as they may turn violent.
We strongly advise you not to travel to the riverine area in Bayelsa, Delta, Rivers (including Port Harcourt and Bonny Island), Cross River, Akwa Ibom and Anambra States in south-eastern Nigeria because of the high risk of kidnapping, armed robbery and other armed attacks against foreign oil companies in the area and localised violent civil unrest.

The only more dangerous countries are: Afghanistan, Burundi, Central African Republic, Chad, Iraq, Somalia, Sudan, Zimbabwe. Surely one of those would do? Twisted Evil

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Goat-napping, armed rubbery and other violent demonstrations? Oh my, this will never do. I'll make sure I mention it when the missionaries come over. After all, they've never done any missionary work, other than assume the missionary position but that's a whole different story.

pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
bluebaiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Whew...for a moment there I thought they might face Goat Rubbery and Armed Napping!!

Dan Nkwerre "the group is doing pretty well and we needed to give them the hot beef injection to see how it will look like"

Badago Kabore "I am very busy here in finland the capital city of Paraguay"

Closed lad accounts x 2 Germany
Safari (Group Safari) Dan Port Harcourt - Abeche
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've told him he's up to $300,000 now. I'm also being contacted by this other person, similar IPs, maybe his oga who is telling me that he's taking over from Danny boy. Of course he's not using the code word but I still haven't seen any pictures which we will need before we meet with his people. I don't think this lad has been baited before but I'll bet he runs like hell from anyone who isn't completely compliant in the future.

That is if he doesn't become streaded forever. Here's my plot, if it's ok with good folks over at TWAT and if I can get them to N'Djamena, I want them to run into the Miracle Network at the same hotel meeting. That, that would be priceless.

bluebaiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds good to me!! Let me know when to turn up the heat and announce the academic council's conditional approval of funds.

Dan Nkwerre "the group is doing pretty well and we needed to give them the hot beef injection to see how it will look like"

Badago Kabore "I am very busy here in finland the capital city of Paraguay"

Closed lad accounts x 2 Germany
Safari (Group Safari) Dan Port Harcourt - Abeche
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Spot on!

I'm trying to imagine the scene as Dan asks the stredded TWATs for $300K.... Laughing Laughing

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Let's see where he agrees to go to, or what we can get him close to. Once that happens, we can approve the payment on your side to be released which should give him even more incentive to go. At that point, I think his oga would probably force him to go.

larry
Old Telecom Guy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ooooooh he is sounding a little anxious. This came in a little while ago....

Quote:

Edith Wisston Dear,

Your are a Blessed Woman. Dont send any money to afolabi, he is a lier , first he said that he is an employee of this organization now he is saying that he has left this organization.

Please, he is lying to you people, to start with we dont even know him at all, and we strongly believe that he does not operate any foundation.

He is just a scammer who is busy intercepting and eating foundation's money without doing anything.

Where will i meet the missionaries,(which country) and when, can they come to nigeria, it will be easy and safe for the missionaries. I will send you the picture.

If they can come to Nigeria, i will tell them where they will go to and where we will meet, this is because of their safety may be at stake in this waring countries. I advice that they come to nigeria where they will be safe, let them come to nigeria.

Remain blessed

Osuoha Uche Nnaemeka
Head Of Department Of Finance
Save Women And Children Of Africa Foundation

@SirScamaLot. Let me know where the missionaries are so that the ladies can start talking about the good work they are doing there.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkw3rr3: Port Harcourt to Abeche (with a layover in Cameroon)
csudebate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am sitting on $100,000 that I will not release until the Reverend Robertson gives me the thumbs up.

I turned up the heat on him today and after having been silent for a few days he reappeared. Again, he has some tax forms to fill out for me and I will release no money until the church sanctions the transaction.

At this point, I think he is getting it from so many sides that he can no longer keep it all straight.
Star A Star
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

where is Dan or his foundation actually supposed to be located, my character is only very loosely linked with Sacred Heart in that I only ever once made mention of the good reverend and I'm sure that Dan doesn't really tie me in with them.
But I want to send him a WU payment in the name of B3ll0 and ask him to pass it on for their records and it would be nice if the Recipients address was very near where Dan may be

i am tired of all these rusbish, i am waisiting my time andf mone
Ok i will try and take the form to my staff members, once i get the form filled, i am not ready to fill another form, make sure that this is all the forms, i am going to fill them and once i get them done, i will not fill another form
If you see how i was insulted in the western union office, you will pitty me - nope you're wrong there pal
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Danny boy is in Port Harcourt, based off the IPs I have pulled. He really, really doesn't want our missionaries to go to the Sudan. So nice of him to be concerned about our safety. Rolling Eyes

I haven't decided where our missionaries are currently based. Hoping someone could come up with an idea. I was thinking something like Egypt.

Star A Star
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

let's see how he likes these little eggs Laughing

Dearest Dan,

Good news I received my salary early this month as it's getting near Xmas so I did as your colleague suggested as the funds were urgently needed and paid by Western Union, as a bank transfer would have delayed the funds in clearing. I have attached the receipts for you to forward to your Senior Financial Officer, I'm sorry but I had to make the payments in 2 installments as there is a restriction on the maximum allowed in any one transfer.
Also as arranged with your colleague future payments will be made on the 12th of every month.
I prey that this money reaches the poor souls in time to save them from further suffering I feel the power of our Lord at work

L4dy Elsi3
In t0rtoise delecto

p.s. may I please ask again for a signed photograph to keep under my pillow it really would be such a comfort to me

i am tired of all these rusbish, i am waisiting my time andf mone
Ok i will try and take the form to my staff members, once i get the form filled, i am not ready to fill another form, make sure that this is all the forms, i am going to fill them and once i get them done, i will not fill another form
If you see how i was insulted in the western union office, you will pitty me - nope you're wrong there pal

Last edited by Star A Star on Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dare we hope? Shocked

Quote:
Dear Reverend H. Robertson,

Greetings in the name of the LORD, it is a good idea sir, sudan is like hell as am talking to you now, it will be risking of their lives which will be bad if anything should happen to them there.

Please tell me where they are in abache and the time that will be good to them so that i will tell the foundation.

Thank you sir,
Dan Nkwerre
Finacial Officer

Methinks this lad may not have quite figured out where the hell Abeche is, but he may reconsider. According to this site, Abeche sounds like a wonderful place to visit: http://www.world66.com/africa/chad/abeche

And this quote has to be a baiter:
Quote:
There is one on Hospital Rd., It is the ONLY one on Hospital Rd.. If you ask where one is be sure to ask for the ONLY one on Hospital Rd. Cafeteria also provides accommodation for strangers (unless you plan on staying for more than 90-days, ask your driver for a place to stay).
I about spit coffee everywhere when I saw that.

Sent him this back:
Quote:
Dan,
They are currently staying at a secure location in Abeche, and I have been communicating with them by email. They said that there is an internet cafe there on Hospital Road and they go there after prayers each day to check their mail. As soon as you let me know that you are on your way, I will have the money wired to them there. They will also have an airplane ticket waiting for your representative for the flight back to Nigeria, so do not worry about the trip back as the church has decided to accomodate that need for you.

Please let me know the names of the representatives that you are sending as well as pictures of them so our missionaries can be certain of their security.

larry
Old Telecom Guy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There is a fair sized United Nations and EUFOR presence in Abeche. They have well established compounds and secure communications. Given that the area is mostly Muslim and they are Christian the opportunities for conflict are endless. Laughing

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would never want a lad to be injured or be inconvenienced. That's why I chose the happiest place on earth to have him meet up. (no, not disney world)

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That is where he needs to go! Abeche is hash conditions. He could be stredded. Remain bless.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
csudebate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I decided to lift the paperwork pressure off of him to encourage him to travel.

Quote:
Dan,

I have received work from the Reverend Howard Robertson that you have agreed to meet with our missionaries. Praise the Lord! This morning I had a lengthy discussion with my financial advisor and he agreed that there is no point in you filling out those dreadful forms until after the meeting. The most important thing for now is doing God's work.

I am eager to help and await word from the Good Reverend on when to proceed.

Peace be with you,

RJM
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now our lad sees how much easier it is when he follows our (mis)directions.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic