SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Best arrest?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Firbuz
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A question for those of you with sheriff’s badges: which are you proudest of?

<strike>How about suspected arrests that could not be confirmed?</strike>
ETA: Okay, unconfirmed arrests are meaningless. But the question above stands.

Closed lad accounts×14 United Kingdom United States

Last edited by Firbuz on Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
could not be confirmed?
They can't be confirmed, so there you have to swallow, take a deep breath and go one like nothing happened. In the end we all have arrests or were part of one, by reporting bank accounts, collecting data and just warning victims that will warn local LEO's, but sometimes(most of the time) there's no thank you for you, though, but knowing you did the right thing must be worth something Wink

Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bill2 wrote:
. . . . . They can't be confirmed, . . . . .

Fortunately, that remark is totally untrue.

I have been directly involved and worked very closely with the police in the case of each of the arrests for which I display a shield.
One case involved a previous victim who turned scammer and defrauded a number of people out of 3.5 million US$.
Because I was directly involved in the arrest, and known by my real identity, I chose to only give a very few trusted people all of the details.

I, and many others, have been involved indirectly in many arrests and convictions either working alone or as part of a team providing evidence to law enforcement authorities in many countries.

My IP address is 217.21.39.255. (86.57.134.49 on Sundays) Please don't come knocking on my door.
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
They can't be confirmed

No shield is awarded without confirmation and is one of the few that isn't on an honor system.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was very lucky on mine. It was a lad I had sent on safari. I told him to fake his passport. Well, he did. He got detained in Kenya. For a month and half I believe. It wasn't really my doing, other than my persuasion. But, while he was gone, he lost his house because the person he let stay there quit making payments for him. A double whammy!

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
HomerJFong
Courtesiless son of a doggy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Best arrest?

If the end result is a lad behind bars, then they are all tied for first.

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"We stayed there for two days hopping to get any of you" - Pastor Collins
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was extremely lucky in having another baiter who had some established Lads who actually went to the police and got them to write a letter confirming the arrests. They were the ones who had my Lad and his pals arrested.

It was an amazing fluke and only because another baiter was able to use his mystic skills on his Lads. Shorty is an amazing Lad who did things for which badges haven't been designed yet. However, I think he isn't as much fun nowadays.

If I hadn't received confirmation in the form of a letter from the Nigerian police provided by Pastor Frank (to whom I owe a debt of gratitude) I would never have believed half of what Shorty told me.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic