SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Some lads I saw in uni

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jay leno
train boi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just a quick warning that if you deal with any of these lads they are UK based (I have seen them type lad emails and emails to mugus from my uni)

k i n g m a r c u s
O b i C l e a m e n t s
C y r i l (forget this bit)

They are based in a town beginning with B, 5 Letters long near to Manchester

these are the 3 big lads in my uni, just a quick warning on where they are based Smile

If the common census is to be a good student. I will drop a email to our ICT department to let them know Smile

They are active enough to have got the uni to open a Western union!!

My MoneyGram form
Version2 of the Moneygram form courtesy of manbiteslion with a 9 digit MTCN

nope please do not worry abt me any more i quit - Barr Jimmy Tan
HAVE YOU EVER TASTED HELL.YOU HAVE A DISEASE AND YOU REFUSE TO CURE IT.THAT IS FREE VISA TO HELL.YOU JUST LIED AND DECEIVE, I HAVE REPORTED YOU TO FBI AND JAY LENO SHOW - Fred W1lly
Free Pastor Frank
Ab5olutD
DB Please!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice to know that.

Keep us updated!

F3rnando Just1ce: "I have given all of my work just now to do this" (286 clicks, 5hrs 6min 34sec)
Hag0p L0utf1c: "you are eating CHICKEN,I am eating nothing,this is not justice"

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for a 100% risk free oportunity]</a> [Click here for WU, MG or BT forms]
Jay leno
train boi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When you guys said they are dumb I thought they wouldn't be that dumb, but seriously they talk about jobs in full earshot of everyone and they really are that dumb with some of the things they do.

My MoneyGram form

HAVE YOU EVER TASTED HELL.YOU HAVE A DISEASE AND YOU REFUSE TO CURE IT.THAT IS FREE VISA TO HELL.YOU JUST LIED AND DECEIVE, I HAVE REPORTED YOU TO FBI AND JAY LENO SHOW - Fred W1lly
Free Pastor Frank
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So now you have positive ID, all you need is some proof of their actions and you can visit a police station. Maybe the Uni Supervisor might be able to read their emails. If you play it that way, please drop all victims with a scamwarner mod so they have no chance picking up the game from elsewhere.
Must be a nice sig line you are setting up for with three arrests Wink
Any members here holding emails form those three? That would be enough too.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just be cautious FrankLarb.

Hearsay is not proof of anything and when making accusations against West African students you could appear to be making them based on racial assumptions.

It's easy to get over excited, and I have been there when I had a photo and the address of a UK Lad, but without known victims and a direct connection you are struggling to make any case, and even if you do have that. the police will see it as a lot of work with not much of an outcome.

I'm only saying it to caution you against taking action without considering whether or not this could end up with you suffering in the end.

The best action would be, as the medics say - watchful waiting.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Jay leno
train boi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No, I've seen them type up a few emails that actually have appeared in surplus, seen them pose for pictures with signs saying various things

I would not make accusations with out making sure I am right

These lads are not called the names I printed, infact there first names are very western so to speak. and today I heard one say "I got one maga transferring $300 to pay office"

My MoneyGram form

Free Pastor Frank
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So with the surplus emails+headers in hand you can show they were send from your UNI? That should give the supervisor there the handle to lift their info from the server to see if and to see who they are, you stay out of it, you can just see the results. Someone here can even report them for you and they will never have a clue.

train boi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Agreed, Bait safe and keep away from them, I sent an email to uni with my suspicions. Will let you know what I see

My MoneyGram form

Free Pastor Frank
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What bill2 says is a good idea.

We report fakie Lad websites anonymously so if addies from your uni are appearing in scam mails then it would be possible for someone to light the blue touch paper here.

The watchword is to never put yourself in peril. I didn't want you to rush in and end up getting yourself into trouble.

People don't always react the way you'd think. Three Lads went into a solicitor who banked where I used to work and were able to pass a forged transfer instruction to us, but because the solicitor didn't know which one did it, they wouldn't make a complaint.

It was obvious that they were acting as a group but the solicitor hadn't lost money and didn't want the potential hassle and possible legal comeback. I had to speak to the Dutch police and they were prepared to pick them up just based on my phone call, which unnerved me a little - but they said that they would do it anyway to see what else they were involved in.

Twice I got unpredictable reactions - but the scammers didn't get the money. Laughing

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Bomber Harris
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If they are West African students and there is a link to their scamming, wouldn't those nice people at the immigration like to know about it?

your stup!d got.die f*ck uuuuuu (What Fanta Branco thought of Barrister Akigbes' suggestion "Her" format was no good!)
I felt humiliated at the front of Money Gramme agent that a full reputation of me comes around at their office with fake information.(Dr Rev T3rry 4lbert)

Closed lad accounts X3, Closed lad accounts Vlad X3 United Kingdom
Breddan Butter
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Frank:

You wrote:
Quote:
Just a quick warning that if you deal with any of these lads . . . . . . . . .
k i n g m a r c u s
O b i C l e a m e n t s
C y r i l (forget this bit) . . . . . . .
and followed up later with:
Quote:
These lads are not called the names I printed,. .

So what actually are their names?
We like to be able to substantiate accusations made here on Eater.

You also said:
Quote:
I've seen them type up a few emails that actually have appeared in surplus . . . .

It would help us identify the scammers if you pointed out those scam letters to us.
If you don't want to make them public then you can pm them to me.

Another of your statements is:
Quote:
They are based in a town beginning with B, 5 Letters long near to Manchester . . . .

Please name that town. I'm having difficulty identifying it.

For information, I am an investigator living near you in Prestwich.
I would be pleased to track down some local scammers.
With your help that may bring results.

My IP address is 217.21.39.255. (86.57.134.49 on Sundays) Please don't come knocking on my door.
Firbuz
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wonder if this lad is connected to this thread.

Closed lad accounts×14 United Kingdom United States
Breddan Butter
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The 'this lad' from your linked thread is said by the baiter to be in Nigeria, and just writing bulls***.

That can hardly be connected to what FrankLarb is telling us is happening in Manchester.

My IP address is 217.21.39.255. (86.57.134.49 on Sundays) Please don't come knocking on my door.
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Breddan Butter wrote:
So what actually are their names?
We like to be able to substantiate accusations made here on Eater.

I think he meant that the names he's put up there aren't the names that Mummy and Daddy gave them when they appeared on this earth... why would he post those in a public forum?

Click here to support 419Eater.com pony pony
Mortar x5 Nurse Nastys Audi TT
Breddan Butter
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you for your input JumpinJayJay.

I've asked FrankLarb to provide some information.
I don't care which names he gives. (Given names; scamming names; email addresses) Anything that can be substantiated and tied to the scamming claims.
Currently he has not substantiated anything in his posts which also contain some contradictions.

Members here are asking questions about the fluffiness of Franks claims, and I think that they deserve some answers.

PiddlerJohn
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The problems for me with this are:

1)Even if they are doing this at uni, they are going to be using free email providers. For any action to be taken they would need to be caught in the act.

2)I seriously doubt that an African student who attends a British University is going to pose for photos with a signs which say "I'm a tosser" and the like.

3)I agree with the previous in that you need to identify the town and also the pseudonyms used by these lads for further investigation.
Mr_Happy
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If it was possible to get hold of one of these emails though, it would be possible to trace it back to the Uni IP address. The records would show which student is logged on at which computer at what time. I know our IT dept would have their uni computer accounts suspended for such activity.

When you say they're posing with signs, you didnt happen to see what was written on it, as this might give us an idea of who they're being baited by?

Again though, this would only work if they're not using an IP covering email address.

Annoying isnt it?
Breddan Butter
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Please be patient.
It seems that while FrankLard has been visiting Eater, and reading this thread, he has been unable to add to it and enlighten us.

Hopefully he will respond shortly or contact me by pm.

rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I once had a lad who had an accomplice who was mailing from a university in the US.
I have reported the activities to the university, didn't get back much (as expected), but never since heard from him, even after a couple of ASEMs from different accounts.

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
Breddan Butter
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Over the years we have had evidence of many lads emailing from universities or involving universities in their scams.
We have examples of this on Eater.

With regard to this thread it remains with the OP (FrankLard) to provide some evidence that what he is claiming is actually happening.

He appears reluctant to do that.

Without any such evidence from FrankLard this thread is just a nonsense.

It is hoped that he may return and provide us with something to confirm that "the lads from his uni" are actually scammers.

If his claims are true, we have members with very close ties to Manchester University who can ensure that action is taken against any scammers acting from their premises.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic