SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The G0merBoyz Gang Annual Reunion - all welcome

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Even Shorty used to head his letters - RING ME NOW IMMEDIATELY - and it makes me think of them as overblown pompous little twerps.

It'll be even more satisfying when I shove another barrel load of lies into his head.

If I get the chance I can then swap to suggesting that the Benin Lad has made contact, with the only explanation for him not telling Richard is that he is cutting Richard out of the job.

When I tell Richard that Ludmi||a is at the hotel I'll tell Richard that I have rung the Benin Lad, when I haven't.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
parrot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I see that all the time myself and it rubs me the wrong way. Makes me want to smack them and teach them some manners!

"I got your email and you made me laugh, I guess you have slapped a lawyer before, if you slap me, I will jail you, WELL JUST JOKING, I guess I triggered your anger, by my ealier speech, I AM VERY SORRY, I was so stressed up in the court today"

"these documents are personal as they are alot of scams around and need certain of these informationd for their personal use."
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

James Kw4me to me earlier today:
Quote:
this is my number pls give me a call +233 24 xxxxxxx

Me to James:
Quote:
Thank you Broda. Did she pay?

James to me:
Quote:
pls call me

Why is it that clear written instructions are never good enough?

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
parrot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Awesome, so how far did he go? Are you gonna call to see what happened?

We are planning another meet up at the hotel swimming pool. Gomer says Shorty was kicked out of there so we want to see how many lads we can get kicked out in one day.

So hold on tight and don't let him go just yet!

"I got your email and you made me laugh, I guess you have slapped a lawyer before, if you slap me, I will jail you, WELL JUST JOKING, I guess I triggered your anger, by my ealier speech, I AM VERY SORRY, I was so stressed up in the court today"

"these documents are personal as they are alot of scams around and need certain of these informationd for their personal use."
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I so love Lads. I got this in from Francois Matuso

Quote:
Hello Ludmi||a,
That's good, since you're now closer to me how do we get to see because i am in our branch office in Nigeria for an important assignment and i think that is better.
How do we get to see? cos you need to be fast about this, having in mind that time is no longer on your side to pick-up your ATM.
My coming back to Kotonu will be in four days time, so put yourself together and tell me when you will be coming to Nigeria, lets say tomorrow or next so we can equally prepare your return ticket to france.
As soon as you want to live for Nigeria let me know, and send a mail to [email protected] that's the P.R.O that will also help in attending to you as you get to Nigeria for security reasons..
Your ATM Card is now in our branch here in Nigeria and from Kotonu to Nigeria is about 45 mins by flight.
You're highly welcome!
Director Francois Matus0

He's a little confused but clearly wanting to chop Mr G0mer's job and get Ludmi||a to fly down to Nigeria. Not a chance. He flies to Cotonou. I'll tell him that Mr G0mer is coming over at the weekend and see if that hurries him up.

Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
parrot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is too funny. Like keystone cops for lads.

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep - that's the fun of it.

I've just rung Richard and he was a little excited. He's been ringing me constantly over the last 24 hours. Laughing

I switched it round and told him that his Benin Lads screwed up by not holding a card for Ludmi||a to see. I said she was now out of our control and demanded he tells me if his guys are still in on this deal. Twisted Evil

I'm not ringing the Benin Lads as I want all the pressure on Richard and for them to fight and argue. If he persuades them to go to the hotel - ITT Sheraton Hotel Boulevard de la Marina, 1901 Cotonou (this is the one that booted Shorty out on his butt. I wonder if they'll remember the name Ludmi||a Laughing) - then the anger between them will be immense.

Now I must ring some of the other Lads up to find how the got on.

parrot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Do you think it might be good to tell him that another lad is trying to make contact with her and get his *ss to Cotonou fast to save this??? His lads can't be trusted.

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rather than say it has happened. It might be an idea to say that's the danger as she is carrying $20,000 in cash.

parrot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So it could get him off his butt if he thinks he could lose his 50/50

Would a threat help that if he makes YOU lose your 50/50 that he will be a dead man? Because of his idiot boys.

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's impossible to tell if a Lad has the capacity to travel.

I mean Shorty was a complete surprise, You'd think he ought to be detained under house arrest bearing in mind his diminished mental capacity, but he had a car (gone), a chicken farm (gone Embarassed ) and laptop (gone).

For some, travel is not a problem and others barely have the ability to stand up without medical assistance.

I would judge that if he wouldn't consider the travel option at the outset he probably won't now, but predicting what Lads might do is a risky business.

Still - grinding his brain into the ground is fun enough. Laughing

parrot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Even though his lads don't want to play, Richard still sounds like he is willing to.

Quote:
Rlchard j0hnson to me
show details 10:06 AM (8 minutes ago) Reply

the said the can not go further to meet her again at that hotel what you have to do now is to tell the maga to go back or you can arrange another people for the job you yourself is not seriouse i told you yesterday nite that they are at the airport because they team up with the cotonu people with three cars. they went straight to the arival hall and gave the name to the immiragtion the said there is nothing like that name in the flight so what do you want me to do now.

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Awwwww shucks Ludmi||a missed out on a motorcade. Laughing

All the cars in Cotonou at the airport. Shocked

I bet the town was quiet and a low smog filling the runway as the crocks all belched filthy exhaust fumes out of their rusty tail pipes.

If you'd seen it you'd have thought they were planning to do some banger racing round the terminal building.

Poor old Richard - caught between a rock and - another rock. Twisted Evil

ScoobyDon't
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My Ghana lad is now claiming he is stuck in Benin and will die without financial assistance Crying or Very sad

The IP on the headers is still pointing to Accra so I'm not 100% convinced by him. He keeps on asking for Lvdm1ll@ to buy a Benin line despite being given a Flextel number several times. I'm guessing he want's proof of being in Benin before actually travelling.

Quick techy question - Even using a yahoo.co.uk account an IP trace wouldn't still be pointing to Accra regardless of his RL location would it? And I'm right to try and trace him using the "received from" IP closest to the bottom of the header?

Closed lad accounts x5
Safari Afua, The Worried Girl - Accra, Ghana to Cotonou, Benin. "Am very tired and i need to go have some rest. I don't think i will go out tomorrow." Thanks Blah!
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep - your Lad is lying to you.

Tell him that Ludmi||a is waiting at ITT Sheraton Hotel Boulevard de la Marina, 1901 Cotonou and has $20,000 in cash. If he doesn't shift his butt no one will get a cent.

Tell him to wash and smarten up or he won't get in to the hotel. He knows where the money is - go get it, and warn him not to steal your share. or he'll learn how to swim with concrete clogs on. The G0merBoyz always carry a bag of readymix concrete with them.

parrot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Emails in from Richard. He's not a happy guy.

Quote:
Richard johnsonthe said the can not go further to meet her again at that hotel what you have...
10:06 AM (1 hour ago)

Richard johnson to me

the said the can not go further to meet her again at that hotel what you have to do now is to tell the maga to go back or you can arrange another people for the job you yourself is not seriouse i told you yesterday nite that they are at the airport because they team up with the cotonu people with three cars. they went straight to the arival hall and gave the name to the immiragtion the said there is nothing like that name in the flight so what do you want me to do now.
- Show quoted text -

And
Quote:
Richard johnson to me

the said you should get the phone number of the hotel and the room number.

Three cars! I guess they were planning a parade. Can you imagine if it was a real person showing up? That would scare the crap out of them!

parrot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@scoby

Post the entire header in here. http://headertool.apelord.com/headers
the last IP is where he should be at.

parrot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well poor Richard just lost $10,000 because he didn't make the trip himself. Instead he sent his broda's who goofed everything up and didn't meet Ludmllla and now he's screwed.

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He appears to find it hard to let go. Very Happy

parrot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I invited him to do wash wash but he will have to come to us. He probably won't bite but its worth the try.

Tricia
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmm - if your lad is at Cotonou, tell him to meet Mr Henry Eke at the Green Horse Hotel tonight at 23:00.
My insult lad will be there waiting for me. Might be interesting if they were to meet someone looking for them...

GREEN HORSE Hotel **
01 BP 921 Cotonou
Phone : 21-33-69-44 / 18-35
Ciné Concorde
Ebénézer HOUNSINOU

ScoobyDon't
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mind if I use that info Tricia?

I'm pretty sure my lad will ring the number and ask for Mr Henry Eke. I can't see it being very constructive but it should baffle him and your insult lad. Perhaps I'll email him from a different addy and inform him that Henry Eke has info on Lvdm1[]a. Is Henry stopping there or merely meeting in the bar at 2300?

My lad is now claiming the Ghanian embassy and his ministering college are getting him home - all still from the same IP.

Closed lad accounts x5
Safari Afua, The Worried Girl - Accra, Ghana to Cotonou, Benin. "Am very tired and i need to go have some rest. I don't think i will go out tomorrow." Thanks Blah!
Tricia
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Eke is writing from UK, so I guess he will send some of his local buddies to beat me up. I told him I will be at the hotel, but he hasn't got anything he could use to recognize me with - except the attitude. Razz

How about meeting in front of the hotel? The only downside is that the hotel staff may see the argument / fight and call the police too early, but I can live with that.

[Edit] Oh - Eke won't be staying at the hotel, he's just coming to meet me there. So making your lad call that hotel doesn't accomplish much.

parrot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I think our us poor lad Richard is upset with us. He's too mad to respond, thats for sure even after being offered to do wash wash! Poor guy should learn to be gracious when others try to help him.

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I forgot to post this-my Cotonou Brigadier Barrister got woken at 1:45am Tuesday morning with me screaming why hadn't he picked Ludm111a up at the airport at 19:50. After hanging up on him two more times, he finally figured out who I was and promised he would send his driver immediately (6 hours late Confused ).

02:40hours
Quote:
Dearest Bily P@nty, <It's B I L E>

Thanks for all the information you have gave to me . I have not been able to reach her at the mpment but precisely today unfailly we must meet in my office aalthough aam a bit far away from Cotonou as am along Togo Lome road.

Please tell her to keep her secret of this transaction because you know it needs little secrecy for it not to affort my political Carear .

Please am a lively man she shouldnt be nervouus as I took her for your sake my partner.

Ask her to live the Airport for a Hotel Sosa where I will ask my driver to pick her up immediately to my convienent hotel where she will be under my care.

I assure you 100% garrantee of sufety on my part, But when next you or she want to come you should ask me to give you an invitation letter to back up .

At the moment who is with her? Is she here alone? Do you want me to assist her claim all your funds? Because WAEMU has recovered more of your funds from Ghana all has been transfered here, Hon,Dr.0nose called me to sign for you as your attorney which I did yesterday your total funds with Bankatlaque at the moment is $9..92Milllion recovered so far.

Am still gathering information

03:00
Quote:
Dearest Bily P@nty,

Please am a lively man of 46 years active she shouldn't be nervous of me as I took her for your sake my partner.

Am still on my findings , please tell Ludm111a to call me at xxxx now that she is in Cotonou. Would she be able to pay for your WAEMU Clearance Certificate and other documenttations on your absent? to enable me move ahead to High Court today to get things ready immediately.

Am waiting to hear from both of you.

Barr, A.B.D0nkor.

03:54
Quote:
Attn Sir,

Yes, Barrister D0nkor called telling me you called him that your partner Ludm111a is already in Cotonou Your Lawyer is very serious about this matter and am happy you have a known lawyer of this type please handle him with care.

He is a young man is very caring , As soon as he sees your Daughter Ludm111a you have no problem again.

don't worry I trust D0nkor.

Thanks,
Blengo John.

Then this in this morning-
Quote:
Dearest P@nty,

Sound too bad that Ludmiller is in Cotonou and cant not call me while she has my mobile number to reach me. I never believe she has arrived here .

I called her Paris number you gave to me to ask of her a woman pick up her call telling me there is no one like her in their file.

I don't really understand her trip every other person comes here without problem, $10.000.on her is not the problem am in a quiet country that no one steal your money from the Airport.

Even if she has problem cant she give my number to anyone else to call me? Or is she here for other transactions on her own ?

We must be frank I don't think this Woman is here for your sake. Be rest assured I am behind you over here also I have open my big heart to assist you.

The little points I have given to you will make you know this woman is not here yet.

do not panic yet till you here from her.

Yours sincerely,

Barr, Donkor

Then, after an hour of sniffing glue...
Quote:
Attn P@nty,

what is going on ? P@nty You no longer let me know if you have find Ludmiller. Have you got any information about her where about ? was there any trouble in Paris or in Cotonou ?
Because effort to locate Ludmiller here all proved abortive.
Get back to as soon as possible.

Barr, D0nkor.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic