SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

This is so much fun!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
branston1975
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello everyone!

Well, i never realised there was a website that helps us baiters out! I have been receiving these scams for about 18 months, and have baited them up to a point, but without the tactical nousance have only managed to go so far! Now I can tae my baiting to another level!!

So far, my Vlads (??) seem to be the common ones, and I seem to have acheived a Trophy as my profile pic shows! Currently my Vlads Have been:-

Elena Zemtsowa <[email protected]> (1st Vlad, special place in my heart!)
Irina Ang <[email protected]
Miss Charming <[email protected]> (1st and only trophy pic)
[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Marina <[email protected]>
Anna <[email protected]>
Mira <[email protected]> (favourite - anyone know more details on, still in correspondance but is slowing down)
Svetlana ([email protected]) (current Vlad)
[email protected] (1st contact made from Antheaclub.com)

I do wish I had fouond this site 18 months ago, I always knew these were scams, but my novice baiting only got me so far, mainly to the money stage, and as I was never going to send any, the Valds lost interest. Now I can waste my Vlads time which will be great, as my day job is so boring and I have lots of free time!

If I can help with more information please let me know.

Bait Safe!
Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater... like you I don't like to think about time before I found this site... how I have wasted my life. If that is your vlad in your avatar you are on the right tracks!

"What you can tell me now? Maybe Russian Mafia, Godzilla, Hitler, third World War
prevented you make a transfer?"
"You are not bigger than Almighty God.If You were created by God, then i command the charm you are using to fail.IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH. REKE MAMA LAKKAKULIMAKA." Barrister Aby
"fock yuuuuuuu" - Kevin Ezeh
"i hope u r real..bcos u r sounding like a joker now" - Day0
"If you have nothing to say or do, go f**k yourself." N4na

Ivory Coast
United States <- Fake dog adoption site

pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Dancing Banana

Mortar x20
branston1975
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Tasman.

To be honest, most of my Vlads have stayed on their scrpit, and not deviated.

My Avatar was one of my Vlads, but when she asked for $450 as she needed a return ticket, not one way (how silly of her), I was niave to say I didnt have the money, now with the Moneygram blurred jpg and all other tipits of advice, I'm sure my current and next Vlads will need to be busy running between towns to pick up their money! Laughing
Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great stuff. Perhaps you could post the whole picture here for us to see. I have a teeny hunch it has been chopped but it is still a vlad working at something instead of scamming so it is all good.

Keep plugging away with the script. Make your own up by saving your replies so baiting becomes easier through this drawn out stage.

"What you can tell me now? Maybe Russian Mafia, Godzilla, Hitler, third World War
"You are not bigger than Almighty God.If You were created by God, then i command the charm you are using to fail.IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH. REKE MAMA LAKKAKULIMAKA." Barrister Aby

Ivory Coast

Mortar x20
branston1975
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would post the picture for all to see, but I am unsure how? If someone would explain that would be helpful.

My new bait has just responded to my initial email, and a very good one at that, her english is good, and there seems to be little of the usual script, if hadnt googled the email and known I might have believed...let the baits begin!
Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you go to somewhere like photobucket.com you upload it the same way you uploaded your avatar. Then you get an image link (lmg) which you copy an paste into a post. Make sure it is not too big though (600 pixles either way)

Ivory Coast

Mortar x20
branston1975
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Update on current Vlad....

The plea for money has arrived...pretty quick too, accompanied by photoshop of her passport! Now the fun begins! Very Happy
Quote:

See note / plea for help...

Hello my love,I have got all the info and resend to you,you see I am after visit to consulate and agency and I am so happy to say that we will meet in a few days!!!!I am really lucky girl to meet you.Honey the thing is that I booked nearest possibleflight .I need only your help. there is only a small problem but I am sure we will be able to solve.I wanted toask you to help me to pay for tickets but they tell thatI can't use your help or ask you about sending me tickets because I have permission to use the help of agency only because they do all travel things and it is theirbusiness to arrange all travel things for my jorney,it is the law.and it is not possible to get work visa without help of agency,too strong laws.I was sure that my mom will help me becasue she promised but now she sent telegramthat it is possible only in a few months or so because offamily problems.and she can't send transfer now.I was in the bank to try to ask them about loan but they tell I have to have something to stay themand I have nothing to stay because I have only a fewdress and things,some perfume and it is all I have,and small gift for you from russia with love.and I think it is not great problem for youto help me.I even think that maybe it will give you the pleasure to help me because you are my knight,rught? after all payments here and travel by plane I have about 300$ my own money andI need about 990 american dollars from your side,because I have to pay for ticket and afew thigs yet,and I have to pay in advance about 1290 american dollars and if the tickets willcost less i will get some money back. when we meetI will return this sum and some extra money because to send thransfer costs money too.I have to be sure that I will be able to book it or I will lose all the money I gave themin advance.I'm not going to ask one more time for yourhelp,you see I am in hard situation.I will be waiting for your answer .I know it sounds like I am pooroutsider but you see I have nottime or somebody to ask about help,you know my mom gave me all that we with mom could collect for my travel.I hate to ask but now I don't have any other choice.you saw all my body and I believe you I havedone almost all here and now I need some help from you,please help me to leave Moscow andit is all I ask now and you know I am full of the love to share with you. Kiss you, counting days and minutes before our meeting.you know it is only money ,and I think thatit is not too hard for you to help me ,you see I have such chance only once in my life.I know you are kind man and I do hope you will beable to help me.I promise I will return all the money .and I will earn money because I am ready to work as hard as possible!Million Kisses, Your poor Svetlana you know my rent address here isRussia, Moscow,zip 117623,Polewaya street 18flat 47. Remember that my full name isSvetlana - (firstname)Moukrushina -(last name) . it is right writting in English, and you should put it onwestern union list and you can choice any bank in Moscow,they tell it is international service and I can get money in any bank ofMoscow. they tell I can get only Western Union or Moneygram transfer because I have not anybank accounts in Moscow and I have only passport and it isenough to get it! P.S. I am not sure I should tell this but I want to let you know that if you don't like me I will not bother you and it is only your choice to spend time with me Iknow you may be too busy,and in any case I will return money back .you know I will have rent room ,job and I want to say that you don't worry that I want to use you just for my goals.and Iam sure that when we meet we will not regret aboutit,promise,and I hate people who imagined so many silly rules and laws.and I have only small suitcase with me.and I dream about our firstmeeting,our first night and I have some sexy night dress with me! and I think that now everything depends on you my hope and I will check my mail all day and all nightbecause i can't sleep if I am not sure that everything is all right and you can help,please dear don'tleave me alone i have done so much and I am almost near you.and I can stay more than six months,I can stay longer it is possible if we fall in love and going to marry.But I think we need time to learn each other.and as soon as I got transfer ,they tell in the bank you should send me transfer number and I will be able to get transfer then,I will send exact schedule and number of the flight and terminal number and time of my arriving to your airport.I with the big hope shall wait your letter. Kissss Your Svetlana

Best thing is that I will make her work out how much it is in pounds sterling...i am in UK!! I will play around with exchange rates to ensure i get the best return!!
Lou Smorals
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Best thing is that I will make her work out how much it is in pounds sterling...i am in UK!! I will play around with exchange rates to ensure i get the best return!!

Hey! Why just go for sterling? Start her off on the Euro, as she will of course have heard that we are about to adopt the Euro in the UK. Once she has the rate for Euro's disaster! We are keeping the pound after all!
Your company could then send you on a two year secondment to Nigeria where you will be working as an engineer...maybe she would like to come and join you...of course though, we all know that 'she' is actually hairy ar*ed Boris!

"I really love you coz i haven't see you" - John Martin
"I want to admit to you that you like me very much." Why thank you Tanya, I thought I did!
"This is the last benefit of doubt." - Efcc
"please climb in a head write to me that I did not worry for you" - Natalya
"i dont even at this stage know your sex:male or female or you are also metrosexual. f**K you!!!" - J03l - I really think he likes me!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the Eater B75. As the others have mentioned you look like you are on the right track. Bait em safe and keep having fun.

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
Kobayashi Maru
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Do you still have the original letters from all these vlads? I'm looking for some to play with, but they don't seem to be as easy to find as the african scammers. If you do, could you post them here? Or I could PM you my catcher account, and if you could forward them to me, I would really appreciate that.

branston1975
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Kobayashi - if you post a profile on Antheaclub.com, full of Vlads contacting you, I've had three in three days, and letters come back next day! Great place for finding them.

As for update, after some emails outlining Vlads love for me, the money request was actually put on the back burner over the weekend, and this morning the request for $990 came back, and asking to use Western Union and Moneygram, but they he is still on script. Need to try and get them off script, so will be scanning the usual tips on off script!

Have a few Vlads on early emails, so just trying to get through them to get the money offers to get them off script!

Bait Safe all.

P.S. Still trying to upload the avatar pic to show!
branston1975
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is my avatar for those who want a closer look, seems decent, could it be real?!
nicetry21
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

~ branston1975,

I got the same letter from the same girl , can't wait to see what you do , lol , I am new to this and was thinking about sending her out on a wild goose chase , not really that big a deal compared to what some of you people have dreamed up ...

Last edited by nicetry21 on Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Kobayashi Maru
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

branston1975:
Quote:
if you post a profile on Antheaclub.com, full of Vlads contacting you

OK, thanks for the tip. I'll do that. According to my research, seems to be the most efficient way to catch them… throw out a line and wait for them to bite. They seem brighter than the lads, so probably would ignore me if I contacted them.

About your pic, I would say it's a stock photo your vlad keeps for these types of requests, of a girl holding a blank sheet of paper. Probably stolen as it's been cropped. Then a bit of PhotoShop work to add your personalized message (and those of all "her" other "only true loves"). But you still wasted a bit of the vlad's time doing PhotoShop work, so congrats. Smile

branston1975
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes i agree my pic is a stock pic, the closer i look at it, there is no shadow where her fingers are, which u can't see when in the smaller form, and there was me thinking i was special!!! Funny the next email she sent after this was a disturbing pic of her in just her knickers, and she didnt look happy! Don't want to think why the real girl took it or had to take it!

Update from Svetlana (current Vlad). Still on script, trying to get her off script by asking questions about her mother, and my mother but she isnt biting, and at the stage where money is being discussed. Any tips from the more exprienced baiters, or is it just a matter of keeping on the form of drawing out getting to the Moneygram office and asking questions?
branston1975
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just recieved a one line email....Vlads off script!!

That was easy, just asked to confirm her details!!!

All i got was "Yes you have all correct details" BUT she went off script!! Now I can have some fun, exchangre rates cinfusion here I come!!! Laughing
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Branston, always good to find more romance baiters, I am glad to hear your are enjoying yourself with Vlads.

Unfortunately this is not the first time I have seen that picture, although the name was different last time I seen it.

Here is a tineye result for the picture

http://tineye.com/search/32a40ad4b8c8e7baf35c21180777de005899dc73

You will notice your picture comes up as well now Wink

BTW, http://russiandetective.forumup.org/about1479-0-russiandetective.html there a a lot of pictures of the same scammer in here

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I feel responsible somehow... I have exposed the trophy as I stock picture... keep the pressure on and get the real thing! Well, over a few hundred emails no doubt.

Ivory Coast

Mortar x20
Kobayashi Maru
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

branston1975:
Quote:
and there was me thinking i was special!!!

Awww! Don't feel bad. Of course you're special. Your vlad went to the trouble of PhotoShopping you a nice personal message, didn't he? Very Happy

Quote:
the next email she sent after this was a disturbing pic of her in just her knickers, and she didnt look happy!

Are you sure it's the same girl, and not another girl who looks a lot like her? Because your sign pic looks stolen from someone's Christmas or New Year's party album. The sides have been cropped out, probably to hide the people standing next to her, or the writing on the wall which is likely not in Russian. And your sign girl doesn't look Russian at all. Though that's not a reliable indicator, as many Russian women don't look it (my wife doesn't). With men, it's usually more obvious.

Quote:
Don't want to think why the real girl took it or had to take it!

Rhetorical question? Answer: $$$, or rather lack of. Sad but a common reality in Russia and Ukraine. I know from personal experience.

branston1975
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would post the other picture to prove it is actually the same girl, but it is a little disturbing, so depending on others opinion, i won't.

You'll all be pleased to hear (we'll i was pleased to receive) I had three emails from my Vlad Svetlana which were off script. Only one liners and there was no statements of love or anything like that, just straight to money talk.

I sent an email back saying my secretary was in the Moneygram office questioning the payment in US $ if the receipiant was in Russia, shouldnt it be in Roubles...I'll see if I get a response tomorrow. I'll keep u all updated.
Kobayashi Maru
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just a heads up for you on the subject of money…

I don't know about Moneygram, but Western Union gives money out in US$ only in Russia. I was told that it's got something to do with an obscure financial law that it's illegal to import or export rubles. But you could feign ignorance on this… maybe your vlad doesn't know about this law.

In Ukraine, Western Union gives out money in hrivnas, which is the local currency.

branston1975
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Vlad has run out of script, and has retreated to one line emails, even one word! But he is wasting his time...

Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 23:46:47 +0500
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re[22]: Contact Me
It is necessary to me 990 american dollars, I wrote to you about it already 2 times why you ask each time one and too

My response: I am after my trophy!

My Beautiful Svetlana,

You will be delighted to hear that your money has now been sent!! I sent the $990 ask requested for you. I have a copy of the Moneygram receipt form. I went to the office myself to do it, as i think m,y secretary was sceptical you are real.

When i was talking to the lady in the Moneygram office, she mentioned to me if i knew who i was sending the money too. I said "yes, my girlfriend"! She is coming to England to be with me!" She could tell i was excited. But she mentioned that many men do this, and they do not know there girlfriends, they have never met them. She said if you have never met her, you should ask for confirmation of her existance. IS this possible beautiful Svetlana. Is there a way of you proving to me that you are real? A picture of you with my photo, a picture of you with a item of clothing that i have asked for, a messenger conversation, something for me to know you are really Svetlana my girlfriend??

I will send you the money receipt number once you have confirmed to me.

Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 15:32:16 +0500
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re[2]: Money Sent Via Moneygram

bye

I'm horrified...my love is leaving me!!

What do u mean bye?? I do not understand....

Vlad - I leave home

Me - But i said i sent u the money? Why do u need to leave home?

Don't u love me?

Vlad - Because you do not speak transfer data if in the following letter I do not obtain data I will leave home

Me - Well my beautiful Svetlana, never fear, as I have said, I have already transferred the money to you this morning. So you have no reason to leave home. The only reason you will need to leave home is to come to England to see me.
I thought the money that I have sent is for the airline ticket to come to me, but it seems that you do not have enough money to pay your rent, this is why you are leaving home?
I said before if you need any money you should ask me, and I can send you more.
But i do ask for a special picture of you, for you to show your love for me. Please send.

Vlad - You behave as the teenager, elicit a special photo

Me - not as a teenager, but want you to show me you love me. I want to see you saying u love me. U write it to me in most letters, why won;t u show me. Just a peice of paper with ur beautiful face and a note saying u love me...is that too difficult?
If you think i am looking for sexual pictures of you, I have not asked for that, and you mis understand what I am asking for...
I love you Svetlana and can;t wait for you to be with me. I want this more than anything and will do all i can to get you here.When will u send me the picture?
I will send u the copy of the Moneygram form when i receive it

Vlad - I have no photocam, I cannot make a photo

Me - You cannot go and get a passport picture done in one of those cubicles, or buy a disposible camera and take the pictures? A disposable camera hardly costs anything, and you can take up to 24 or 36 pictures just for me. I mean it has to be worth it my love, and it will mean you will be in England sooner than you know.
When you pick up the money when will you buy the airline tickets
x

Vlad - I already wrote to you that if I cannot receive money today I should leave home, I will not have time to receive any more money today,
Now I will go to buy the ticket for a train and tomorrow I will go home, bye

Ok now I am loosing him, so it maybe time to give him and send him on the wold goose chase for the Money!

If i hear nothing back, i will send the Moneygram receipt first thing in the morning, have a lovely trip Vlad!!
nicetry21
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am jealous , just told her , money on its way ... WTF , if is some guy , I have something for him , open wide and say ahh ... your ears look really good ...

Last edited by nicetry21 on Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Trickster
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah several of my ladies have turned into males when it comes time for their bank information....Big surprise I am going to setup a female account myself the lads are more willing to send actual photos than they lasses are it seems....

Kobayashi Maru
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That seems to happen often with lads. But vlads operate a little differently. They don't give out bank information, possibly because most of them don't have bank accounts. Everything in the FSU pretty much runs on cash, and most people actually keep their savings hidden somewhere in their apartment. Banks are so unstable over there that it's probably safer to do that.

So the vlads do everything through Western Union and Moneygram. They hire girls to go pick up the cash, likely with a fake ID matching the vlad's scamming name.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic