SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The great charity scam *dolla chops aplenty*

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bello's hat is back in the ring -- he now has a bank account for funds, too!

He tells the head of Scared Hearth:

Quote:
Please Doctor Howard, I udge you not to abbandon the womans and childrens in this season of our LORD.

Only will you Have trouble if you listen to the frud star so-called Dan Nkwere who is a wortles tout and Internets scummier. Our Fincial Crimes Police have arranged to arrest him shortily so dont deal with him any more in the name of our LORD.

Lucky I have a bank account to send you, so I don't need to travel to meet your mission in Suddan or wherever.

Send the money now to my portocol officer:
Agu Onochukwu,
Account Number: 238-04192-337
First Bank Nigeria
Festac - Lagos Branch
32 Road, Festac, Lagos Festac.

There's no need for me to travel oversea, as you and I believe onlyb in the LORD who will help me deliver the poor unfuntuate orfans from out their misery and probity, do GOD's work and send the money now, I beg.

Bello Afolabi

Clearly, the only solution is a faith-to-faith meeting with the missionary.

EDIT: Have we reported Dan's [OSUOHA UCHE NNAEMEKA] Citibank New York account to Alan yet? Maybe Dan is bigger than we think. And liable to be getting smaller.... Twisted Evil

EDIT2: Plus I fired this off to Dan in reply to his four whiny requests for money:

Quote:
Dan,

You must listen carefully and not ignore my e-mails any more. Plus, you must stop lying, okay?

Rev Howard is our spirtual and tempural leader and we follow what he says in the name of the LORD.

Rev Howard has divined there are bad things going on here -- you give us bank accounts that are not correct, you lie about receiving funds, and Rev Howard is losing confidence in your foundation.

I tell you this, and I will only say this once, nobody in Scared Hearth will send you any more money now until you have met the missionary and convinced him of your bonifieds. Do you understand?

If you don't want to follow Rev Howards' advice, so be it, and we shall invite Reverend Professor Afolabi to be in charge of all money, even though he is busy and doesn't want the job.

Read my mail. Understand my mail. And stop lying to us, and stop lying to yourself, because the LORD is watching.

Bradford.

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Emails received. Do you want me to forward them to Dan to scare him even more?

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As the major has been out of the loop, I caught up with some parish news yesterday, and so demanded an explanation from Dan about the problems.
Quote:
Comming to the issue of payments,the problem was from your church members they did not contact me before they paid the foundation money to a scammer by name afolabi who i dont know how he got their email address and told them to pay him the money that he is one of the foundation employees when we dont know him at all, we strongly believe here that he a scammer. Had it been that they contacted me before making the payment i would have stoped the payment, they and the foundation wouldnt have lost this fund.

Well the issue has been settled thanks be to the LORD. The bank has corrected the foundations account number, with this now there will be no problem in payments again.

He's an optimistic bunny today!

He finally sent the picture of the banner. What a lazy sack of shit this guy is...
He earned himself an almighty kick in the nuts for that.

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
PiddlerJohn
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why hide their faces?
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cos it ain't Dan. It's some kids he's using as his 'orphans'' Minors are ITP

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Stupid, thieving sack of $hit wrote:
On Fri, Nov 21, 2008 at 5:18 PM, Dan Nkwerre <[email protected]> wrote:

Dear suzanna betencourt,
how are you doing? greetings to you from the foundation. please dont send any money to bello or afolabi or whatever he answers.

please afolabi is a scammer and evil man, he is not an employee of this foundation, i have shown you mails he sent to the foundation calling you people and the foundation team fools that he is busy there eating our money yet you are still dealing and listening to him.

i dont know what to do again and how to tell you that this man is evil, if you send him the money now, he will send a mail to the foundation again telling us the we are fools that he has collected our money again and eat it.
dont send him anything and stop listening to him, his plan is evil and to decieve and eat the foundation's money. In one of his mails to the foundation he told us that he has bought a big car with the foundation's money for his girl friend, but the foundation has thousands of women and children displaced by war who are depending on the foundation on daily living.
Please in the name of our good GOD dont send the money meant for this foundation to bello or afolabi or whatever he answers.

i will send to you the bank account next week, our bank is correcting the senior financial officer's account, once the banks corrects it, i will send it to you immediately next week for you to pay in the money.

Please am sorry, am not letting you down, is just that the fight is still going on here as am mailing you now. but i will still get you the picture this week end. we are even risking our own lives here

thank you for your understanding
Dan Nkwerre
Financial Officer

Angelic, Twisted Evil wonderful, helpful, "Suzanna" wrote:
Dear Mr. Nkwerre,
We have not sent Mr Afolabi any money. He has written us several times asking us to.

Winston will be in office later today. We have written some cheques.

Connie says she is going to ship the computer to you. I think that Winston will send the cheques in the same package. They will be cashiers cheques, one for $51,800 and the other for $5,000. When these cheques arrive, you can cash them anyway you want. Any bank will cash them, they are cashiers cheques, so it is VERY IMPORTANT you do not lose them.

What we need is a picture of your financial officer, and a picture of his ID. This will be sent along with the package, and then HE MUST sign for it. The package can not be released to ANYONE other than him. They will cross check it against the ID on file. This will keep Mr Alfoaibi from intercepting it, which we understand from your communications with other people has happened.

Connie says you have a main office in Nigeria, so the cheques will go out there. If you can send a picture of your financial officer, and a picture of his ID, we can mail that today.

One last thing. You have promised that you would send us the picture for Dr Stephen Williams. That has not happened. I think that when you are being offered enough money to build an orphanage and to maintain it for a year, you should try a little harder to make that happen. Please endeavour to send that post haste.

As soon as we have the picture of the receiver and a copy of his ID, we can ship the package.

Best wishes,
Suzanna

So now he has to come up with a photo ID and someone who can sign for it. This means one particular lad is going to have t travel. With any luck our lad will be so paranoid he will go travel himself.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
PiddlerJohn
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Seems biffy has finally got fed up of holding signs for us!
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dan writes:

Quote:
When will i meet with the missionaries and where will the meeting be..

Sounds like an invitation that shouldn't be refused, eh, Rev Howard?

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
bluebaiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WoW, sounds like D4n is busy packing his bags.

Dan Nkwerre "the group is doing pretty well and we needed to give them the hot beef injection to see how it will look like"

Badago Kabore "I am very busy here in finland the capital city of Paraguay"

Closed lad accounts x 2 Germany
Safari (Group Safari) Dan Port Harcourt - Abeche
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And there is more exciting news! Bello Afolabi has left Dan's organisation and set up his own.

Bello writes to Rev Howard:

Quote:
Dear Rev Howard,

I just want to comfirm to you that Dan Nkwerre's organisation Save the Womens And Childrens is now under infestigation by the Fincial Crimes Committed police and he will be in jails shortily.

So I no longer have to dill with his fundation, but by the grace of GOD I have been permitted by my pastor to set up a true organisation for helping widows and orphans called the Widopws and Orphans Fund which will carry on our goodwork toward this unfortunate people.

So now on dont dill with the so-clawwed Nkwerre anymore, his is a scummier and wortles tout who is going to jail as we speak.

Please send more money immediately,

for the widow and orphans

Thankyou.

Bello Afolabi

JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

that is a beautiful piece of writing, which I am now going to send to Dan from my character, saying that B3llo sent it to me... poor old John (me) is getting very confused!

loving this bait, keep fighting the good fight Smile

Quote:
Dear Dan,

Reverend Bello just emailed me. Please see below:

===================================================
Dear Johnathon,

[WBH's message above]

===================================================

You are going to jail? I am very confused Dan. Why would Mr Af90labi say these things if they were not true? I will wait to hear from you before I sell my car to get your money.

yours
John

Click here to support 419Eater.com pony pony
Mortar x5 Nurse Nastys Audi TT
JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hehehe

Quote:
Jonathon, greetings to you in the name of the LORD, to start with how did af0labi got you people address, my foundation is saying that he may have gotten it from the internet.

First when af0labi collected money from you he claimed to be the associate of this humble foundation(Save Women and Children Of Africa Foundation) and now he is saying that he belongs to another group that i will go to jail shortly.

Jonathon does this not tell you that af0labi is a theif and a criminal minded human been.

Here i am working in my humble foundation's office, one scammer/theif called afol4bi is busy blackmailing me all because he want to collect money that is not his.

Jonathon, i am a free man no police or military is looking for me for anything, our foundation is registered and approved, the so called afolabi can not even speak or write good english from his mails, you saw the clearance certificate in sent to you so time back.

Please dont give afol4bi money again, he is a criminal and a thief, we dont even know him and where he is from.

Again dont sell your car, do you know that if it is afol4bi that you told that you want to sell your car and send the money, he(afol4bi will tell you to sell the car immediately and send the money to him, look at me in our humble foundation telling you not to sell your car. only this one will tell you who is telling the truth and who is lying to you. but all the same any amount you recover just pay it into the foundations account number.

I want you to do something for me and the foundation, please go about and tell every member of the church that you have discovered that af0labi is a criminal and theif from the mail he sent to you.

show the church members and pastor R0berson this mail afol4bi sent to you telling you that i will go to jail and show the church members this one i sent to you as a reply that am not going to any jail.

From this maill tell all the church members and pastor R0berson to pay all their money to D4n Nkw3rre and his foundation, we are true foundation doing the LORD'S work here in Africa.

Tell them to pay all their money into this foundation's new account number, Jonathon do this and tell me. Stop reading and replying mails from this af0labi, tell all your members this too.

This is the foundation's bank details please pay in the money into it.

Click here to support 419Eater.com pony pony
Mortar x5 Nurse Nastys Audi TT
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^
Laughing Laughing Laughing

Wow, he's really working, that's wonderful to see.

But he can't stop his greed oozing out, though:

Quote:
look at me in our humble foundation telling you not to sell your car. only this one will tell you who is telling the truth and who is lying to you. but all the same any amount you recover just pay it into the foundations account number.

Quote:
tell all the church members and pastor R0berson to pay all their money to D4n Nkw3rre

Gee, thanks for the advice, dude... Laughing

bluebaiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Some sage advice from D4n:

Quote:
Do you know that there is nothing wrong in sending money to somebody through western union, the problem is are you sending it to the right person.

He doesnt seem keen on the missionary/safari option:

Quote:
When you get the money dont give it to pastor to send to the foundation, just go the any western union office and send it to the foundation with this details below

Then, amongst all of the long winded whining there is this:

Quote:
If the board says no to western union tell them what i have said about it and equally tell them that the money is going directly to the foundation this time around that you have found out why we lost the first money ok and that we will not loose this one anymore since it is going to the foundation direct, at least only the fact that i send you the pictures of the patients will tell you that I am the right person from this humble foundation, convince them it is the fastest and easierst way for the foundation to get the money,dont send it to the pastor to give us, it will waste a so much time

Sorry D4n, the Academic Board is made of much sterner stuff than that, I can foresee a conditional offer being made!! Evil or Very Mad

Dan Nkwerre "the group is doing pretty well and we needed to give them the hot beef injection to see how it will look like"

larry
Old Telecom Guy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That D4n is really irritating me. He just won't change his tune. The little old ladies are now thinking of giving the money to another charity since he is not cooperating.

Need that Pator chap to give him a good solid slap!

"Mimi si yule ninayesema ni mimi" - Larry

"sir i have just told you the gospel truth" - D4n Nkw3rr3
Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkw3rr3: Port Harcourt to Abeche (with a layover in Cameroon)
Closed lad accounts x 4 Cellphone x 2 pony
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I might give him a slap later, but I have good news for the old ladies -- the confusion is solved!

Bello writes:
Quote:
My Dear Lady Wisston,

I am writting to you on the advise of your Pator Howard Roberson with the important news which you should listen. The so-called Save The Childrens Fund was nothing but an Internets frud copulated by a criminal known as Dan Nkwerre who is now runing for his life from the Economical Police here where he must go to jail forever and a day.

I am thank full I have been able to save you from this buffon and scummier so you don't lose any money to him.

Thus its with gladnes I can annonce to you that some of us who were instruments of having the so-called Nkwerre charged with Internet fruds are doing our savings work under a differenet name, that is the Widows And Orphans Fund Organsation.

So from now on, the moneys you were going to send to the nincompoop, frud star and wortles tout Dan Nkwerre should henceforth come to my portacal officer, via Western Union transfer for speed and eficacy.

Sent to:
name: Dagogo Umar
Country Nigeria
Question: What is God
Answer God is good.

Don't forget to send the money right away and tell me the MTCN control number so I can pick the money.

Thankyou,

Bello Afolabi.

PS: Forgot to ask -- can I have a sun hat, too? Laughing

bluebaiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Have just reminded D4n of the gravity of the situation and the need to go on safari. I ended the e-mail with the line:

Quote:
Now stop complaining and write back to me and tell me that this is all OK. I want you to make the first line of your next e-mail:

"Bernie, I need the Hot Beef Injection and I need it Missionary Style".

Laughing Laughing

Lets see if he goes for that!!

Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^

Laughing Laughing Laughing

That will be a jumbo family-style trophy indeed.

He's already proved to be quite a trophy machine, but I sense a reluctance on his part to get out on the road. This is a deficiency which must be corrected.

PiddlerJohn
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dan has also sent me a latest trophy with 3 children holding the sign instead of "the field officers" He got severely slapped for that.
larry
Old Telecom Guy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

interestingly the ladies got an email lfrom him where he introduced himself using the name that he wants for the WU transfers. He also included a photo of some guy standing in a suit looking rather severe. I guess he could have got that picture anywhere. Still not good enough. The ladies are holding out for a passport scan.

"Mimi si yule ninayesema ni mimi" - Larry

"sir i have just told you the gospel truth" - D4n Nkw3rr3
Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkw3rr3: Port Harcourt to Abeche (with a layover in Cameroon)
Closed lad accounts x 4 Cellphone x 2 pony
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

First, our scummy piece of shit wrote:
Dear suzanna betencourt,
How are you today, greetings to you. look why we lost the first money was that they did not contact me before they send the money to afolabi, If they have contacted me before sending the money to afolabi i would have stoped them from sending the money to him, but they did not contact me before they sent the money,

this was why we lost the money do you remember that when afolabi collected first money from them he told them that he(afolabi) is my asociate and a member of this humble foundation, have they asked themself why is he saying that i am going to jail, all these will tell you that afolabi is a leir, criminal and theif. all these will tell you that afolabi is not an employee of this humble foundation,

if he is why will he be saying that i will go to jail because of what reason and offence. the bottom line is that afolabi is a criminal/scammer and not a member of this humble foundation.

DONT GIVE AFOLABI MONEY IF YOU DONT WANT TO LOOSE THE MONEY. AFOLABI WILL NOT GET IT AND WE WILL NOT LOOSE THE MONEY AGAIN OK. IF YOU SEND IT TO ME THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.

My humble foundation is doing all the work here for you while one criminal/scammer by name afolabi is requesting for money that does not belong to him.

Do you know that there is nothing wrong in sending money to somebody through western union, the problem is are you sending it to the right person. Now you have known that I am the right person working for you, has afolabi sent you any picture before? is it not me that is sending to you all the pictures.

Suzanna listen, i want you to send the money to me through western union money transfer, now that you are sending it to me the foundation will get it and we will send you a mail that we have recieved the money,

I am the right person from the foundation, when you send the money through western union money transfer to me with this details i will give to you the foundation will get the money and afolabi will not intercept the money anylonger.

Just go the any western union office and send it to the foundation with this details below

Name: osuoha uche nnaemeka
Bank: intercontinental (western union)
Question : what name
Answer: mybere

Make sure that you collect the mtcn number from the western union and send to me if not we can not get the money.

REMEMBER ALWAYS COLLECT THE MTCN NUMBER FROM WESTERN UNION AND SEND TO ME.

Dan Nkwerre
Financial Officer
Save Women and Children Of Africa Foundation

&
and then, the despicable human garbage sent a picture of kids holding a sign, and wrote:
Dear suzanna betencourt,
Greetings in the name of the LORD, how are you doing today? i got your mail. Please i want to advice you dont you ever do such a thing, that is the most unsafe way of sending the money, i dont want to hear us lamenting again that we have lost another money.

This is why i gave you the foundation's account number to pay in the money, noboby will intercept the money if you pay it into the foundation's new account number that was corrected by the bank.

Since you are willing to ship the cheque it means also that you are willing to give the money to the foundation.

Please suzanna go to the bank and pay in the money for the foundation dont ship it as cheque am afraid we will loose it, just allow cornnie to ship only the laptops.

Dan Nkwerre
Financial Officer
Save Women and Children Of Africa Foundation

The sign says "Dr Stephen Williams Helps Orphans", which will be my avatar in January. He is not wanting a cheque....

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
csudebate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't heard from Dan in a few days. I suspect that the perplexing financial paperwork I sent him may have been too much for him to handle so he decided to focus on easier targets.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Send it again, dangling the amount of $$$ in front of him. That should get him up out of the lazy boi chair.

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent him a message today letting him know that he would have to get the missionary to deliver the funds and that no money would be transferred any other way.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bello has this morning quietly advised Dan to have nothing more to do with the tight-fisted Rev Howard and his crew at Sacred Heart.

Bello writes:

Quote:
Subj: Warm gritings

U ILTILERATE IGBO FAGGOT, U FULKING FOOOL LOOK WHAT U HAVE DONE WITH UR FOULISH GAMES. NOW THE SCARED HEATH MAGA STOP PAYING BECAUSE OF U FOOL SO OYINBO KEEP DEY MONEY IS THAT WHAT U WANT? IT WILL BE EXPEDIENT U WAKE UP FROM UR LUKE WORM ATTITUDE; U JUST A WORTLES TOUT U N SMALL TIME SCAM FRAUSTAR, U MAGA.

MAY SANGO KILL U AND OGUN SCATTER UR HEAD, ODE. COMON ENGLISH U NO SABI, IDIOT. BASTARD. NNA BOY. LOCAL BOY. HOW U GO SABI WORK WHEN U DON WORK FOR SEVENTY YEARS U NEVER SEE ONE DOLLAR. JUST BEG ME AND I GO PITY U SEND U $1200. IF U THINK SAY I DE PLAY, BEG ME AND GIVE ME THE ADDRESS WAY I GO USE SEND AM FROM HERE. POOR BOY LIKE U. NA UNA TYPE NO SABI ANYTHING. ALL OF UR FAMILY NO GET SENSE. POVERTY NA HIM GO KILL UNA.

U MAMA GO DIE, UR PAPA DON DIE, ALL UR RELATIVES GO DIE, NOBODY TO TAKE CARE OF U, U GO CON RON MAD, CON DE CHOP SHIT, THEN FINALY U SELF GO FALL INSIDE RIVER DIE, JUST DE WATCH OUT, BEFORE THE END OF THE MONTH, DEATH GO VISIT U. U NO KNOW WHO U DE DEAL WITH, OZU OZU OZU OZU, VERY SOON NA OZU U GO BE. STUPID MONKEY, ODE , FOWL YANSH, U HAVE FEW DAYS TO DIE. ABEG BEFORE UR DEATH, TELL U CLOSEST FRIEND SAY MAKE IM SEND ME MAIL AFTER U DON DIE SO THAT I GO CON SPONSOR U FUNERAL CERIMONY. BECAUSE I GO GLADLY DO AM FOR U. BECAUSE U DESERVE TO GO TO HELL TO REST.

WTACH UR BACK WHEN U STEP OUT, BE CAREFUL OF THE HUDLOOMS I SENT TO U FROM AGULERI WILL TAKE UR BROTHER AS ESCAPE GOAT CUT OFF HIS HEAD AND SEND IT TO U, U BIG MUMU AND NORNENTITY.

STOP FOULING WITH MY MAGA HOWARD AND STAY INSIDE IF U NO DEY WANT DIE SOON, THE BALL IS IN UR COT, U HOPELESS AND MANNERLESS BAGER.

FUUUULK OFFF OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I AM BELLO.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic