SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

What Are Your Black Friday Plans?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
tonnysand117
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Do you plan your Black Friday with the precision of a military unit?

Do you and your family fan out across Wal-Mart in color-coordinated sweats, walkie talkies in hand, to find the best deals on the day after Thanksgiving? Is Black Friday - the opening of the holiday shopping season - an annual event at your house that requires scouring ads, planning ahead and coordination?

In this economic climate, things may get even crazier than normal, so be prepared!
I stole this wonderful List for the best Black friday sales from my friend, you can create your own shopping list also.
Hehe...
What are your Black Friday plans?[/img]
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 3:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nothing, Xmas is a religious day and I'm not religious, so I call it the most boring day of the year, nothing to do but to sit it out, kinda like a rainy day.

Old Telecom Guy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Christmas day is the day I do laundry and move all the major appliances and clean behind them. Verrrrrrrry relaxing. (Oh and I drink myself into a stupor as well....)

"Mimi si yule ninayesema ni mimi" - Larry

"sir i have just told you the gospel truth" - D4n Nkw3rr3
Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkw3rr3: Port Harcourt to Abeche (with a layover in Cameroon)
Closed lad accounts x 4 Cellphone x 2 pony
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll probably stay home, like I do every year.

Well, last year my niece visited and we went to Disneyland the day after Thanksgiving.

But I try not to plan anything special anymore. Three out of the past four Thanksgiving weekends have ended with me in the hospital. I'd just as soon not end up there again this year.

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Justicebserved will be at her moms house as of 0900. By 1030, if the weather isnt brutal or wet, I will be outside bouldering somewhere with friends. Thus avoiding any in store issues.

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

None
Its not a UK holiday so Thursday will be same as every other day, except youngest has an exam,
Friday will be the usual who's pals can stay overnight, can I get my pocket money early is there any pizza/soup/biscuits?
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love thanksgiving. I get to go home early because the US markets are closed Smile

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
iMike
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm confused - are we talking Xmas or Thanksgiving?

If Thanksgiving - see Nanny's post

If Xmas, well, eldest daughter moves out this weekend, wife & youngest daughter will both be working, so I'm on my own. Probably sit around drinking beer in my underpants.

Edit: just to clarify - I'll be sitting in my underpants and will be drinking beer, not drinking beer from my underpants.. oh hell, you know what I mean. Embarassed
Just make sure you shut your curtains, I don't want to see that - RC Laughing

Closed lad accounts x2

"you have luke worm in your brain" - Ekaetta Bello
"invite me to your country and let me clearify your legitimacy asshole" - Mose5 Uzem3
"the transfer was not authorized due to my persistent double mind" - Clement Wank
"this is not the time to play planks" - Mack Anthony

WIFI PDA - post while you dump
SAY 'NO' TO GAS STORAGE!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[FREE LAPHROAIG]</a>
Akai Ryu
Chuck Norris

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's the day after Thanksgiving in the states, which retailers call "Black Friday," as it is the single largest shopping day in the US.

aa419.org --dead a fake site today.

No, Akai, you're a wonderful bitch. --Reaper
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Bill2

Completely agree, however it's difficult to be a bah humbug when you've got 2 kids Sad

When they're out the house, I won't be doing anything either.

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
What Are Your Black Friday Plans?

Avoiding it, although I'll be amused by all the idiots camping outside of stores since 2 am.

It doesn't have anything to do with Christmas.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Tastysnack
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Staying inside until after around 10:00am. By then the nutcases have exhausted themselves.

I pity the sales clerks that have to work the register on Black Friday as well.

The reason for it being called "Black Friday" is that because of the volume of sales, many stores (retailers) are "in the black" versus operating "in the red" for the rest of the year.

The last few years for retailers have been pretty brutal, and with the latest round of price cuts, its not very clear if many are going to make money, or even break even this year.

For those in the US. If you are thinking of a Gift Card, GIVE CASH. If a retailer goes bankrupt, there are very litte protections in US law that will protect a consumer. You might be out your gift, and the person might be out of luck.

"you are the must fool i have ever seen fuck you like the 12.5 million idoit dont write me again" Radebe Gumede 7-16-09 after his bank transfer failed.

"Sorry we do not know Mr. Gomer. Send that email fromthe so called gomer to us for scrutiny."- Devati Mooleedhar

SON OF A DOG GO EAT SHIT AND DRINK WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOSERRRRRRRRR.GET A LIFE--Bakar Saud (After Mr. Gomer chopped his dolla')

YOU ATE OUR MONEY AND YOU START MOCKING US--Bishop Anthony

Fake Checks Received= $63,487 US
iMike
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ now I get it.

Quote:
not drinking beer from my underpants

well, obviously, the beer would run out through the material.

Unless of course I use the vinyl ones....

@Roy - I'll probably be upstairs. Hopefully the (by then) spare bedroom will have been converted to a computer / radio room & library.

Closed lad accounts x2

"you have luke worm in your brain" - Ekaetta Bello
"invite me to your country and let me clearify your legitimacy asshole" - Mose5 Uzem3
"the transfer was not authorized due to my persistent double mind" - Clement Wank
"this is not the time to play planks" - Mack Anthony

WIFI PDA - post while you dump
SAY 'NO' TO GAS STORAGE!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[FREE LAPHROAIG]</a>
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll be sitting peacefully beside my bowl, eating leftover turkey. Very Happy
<<

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
full auto
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shouting "fire" in my crowded place of work while trying to get to the register I'm supposed to man.
Chibuike
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have November 26th thru November 30th off from work. I plan to eat, sleep, work on a presentation for work, watch NBA BB games, play with my cats, sleep some more, do laundry and watch old movies. I do not go out shopping after Thanksgiving unless it is a total necessity.

Our family has an interesting Christmas tradition that doesn't involve buying presents. We donate to our favorite charities in our family name. I always donate money to the elephant sanctuary in Tennessee, my Mom donates to her church, my sister donates to the ballet, my Grinch of a brother puts a penny in the Salvation Army can, my other brother donates to the veterans and my oldest sister spends Christmas day at the local nursing home visiting the people who don't have family. If you want to donate money or a present to the children in the family that is your choice. Since we started this five years ago our family has been having a much happier Christmas.

pony pony pony <--I got ponies! Wahhooo!
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I tried Black Friday once two years ago. I usually to to work at 5am, so waking up at 4am wasn't a problem, the problem was the people who waited in line overnight! When I got there the line was so big I said forget it and went home. Haven't cared to try again, should be enough deals online for what I need (hard drives for HTPC).

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
Sgt.Sanchez
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I live four miles from a regional mall, with a Wal-Mart,Sams, Cosco,and several shopping centers all in the same general area. With so many crazed shoppers rushing to get to the stores for the big sales,I will not attempt to leave my home and risk my life on the streets,so on Friday and Saturday I will put up Christmas decorations
On Christmas day my wife and I will sit back and watch the kids destroy their gifts.

N N N
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm just releived this was not a thread about Anglo / Irish troubles or yet another Stock Exchange catastrophe. The term "Black Friday" has more than retail therapy connotations ....

Still the drinking beer in underpants bit was .... err .... disturbing! Laughing
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My mother used to purchase gifts for us whenever she saw something she thought we'd like. Well, if it was on sale at the time. Then she'd put it "where she'd know where it was."

Quite often we'd be surprised in the middle of August or so with a nice present and the explanation, "I was going to give this to you for Christmas last year, but I forgot where I put it, so I had to go out and get something else. I'm giving it to you now because I just found it again."

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Completely agree, however it's difficult to be a bah humbug when you've got 2 kids Sad

When they're out the house, I won't be doing anything either.

That's my situation too, we would give Xmas presents when they still believed in it, but when it just gets down to a big order list of what they might want to have and dare to ask for, it's time they get a part time job so they can buy it Laughing
Seen the frenzy on TV at a friends house, who will get up at 3 am for a 60% discount on something useless, you have to stand in line to get the stuff? Just like in the former east block countries, but now it is not even for food, just consumption goods?
Laughing I am so glad I don't have the money to be so wise LOL_sign

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have two diplomats coming over with a trunkbox.

Exclamation

United States United Nations
Ireland United Kingdom Switzerland Germany Netherlands France Italy Spain Ukraine
South Africa Nigeria Ghana Australia Japan China Malaysia
Argentina Columbia Panama
Right now I am getting pissed with your responses
And still you later claimed there are snakes on the road to the Western Union
Please for the sake of humanity help Mr. Felix and I to get this money
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I stay inside, and don't venture out. It'll give me a chance to catch up on some DVDs. And, I might get a bait or two started.

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
Sleepless
Goat Licker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Friday.

Get up at 6 am...and go to work in my pretty downtown office.

Sucks, but someone has to do it. Mad

"You demanded for tampax i bought it now where are you?" - Z4k3 4dams
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts x19, Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safaris- Lagos Nigeria to Paga ("Crocodile City") Ghana; repeat Lagos to Tokwari Ghana - 3800mi. (With SH & Craig & Frumpy )
Safari Safari Safari Nancy, Security Guy, Robert Accra to Tamale (with SH)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic