SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Destroy this really helpful great guy:

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, as some of you know, I have recently moved from Maui to Oahu (Hawaii). I've been looking for places to rent while I stay with my friends here, and just saw a place today that seemed perfect. I was telling the date I had tonight about it, and said that it was probably a scammer that had the listing, because it's about 200 dollars a month cheaper than most 2 BR houses in this area per month. Anyway, she started breaking down other reasons it could be cheap, but in the end, when I walked in tonight, here's what was waiting for me in my inbox:

Quote:
Hello,

Thanks for the email, I am looking for responsible tenants that he/she is going to take care of the property as if it were your own and he/she will be willing to make the Property clean as we left it and have been transfered by my company to our head quarters in Abuja, Nigeria and won't be coming to the property until three or four years now and that means you are renting the Property for long term and short term lease is also acceptable. It's one of the only property for rent in a convenient neighborhood that is peaceful and safe, its situated at 45-350 Kahanahou Circle, Kaneohe HI 96744 You can easily drive down there to take a look at the exterior of the house. The rent is $1200 per month and it includes the utilities such as Heat, A/C in wall/window, Hydro, cable, Garbage Disposal, Fireplace , Fridge, stove, Dishwasher, Dryer, Breakfast Bar, Dining Table and Sofa Set, Refrigerator, Canopied deck overlooking nature, internet access e.t.c. I am with the keys and the neccessary document meant for the property and the reason is that, i tried to find an agent but couldn't see a trustworthy agent after we lost our formal agent in a car accident that was why I would love you to get back to me on how you can keep my house clean and your experience with renting my Property. I look forward to hearing from you ASAP so that i can forward you an application to fill out and discuss on how to get the house for rent, also are you ready to rent it now or when? The house is available now. Thanks, Await your reply.

LAWRENCE TRACY
MARKETING MANAGER
The Shell Petroleum Development
Company of Nigeria Ltd.
House 13, Shell Trustees Estate
Madeira Street
Off Shehu Shagari Way
Maitama,Abuja Nigeria.23409
Phone # +2348062604429
www.Shell.com

The e-mail addy is [email protected]

Anyone want to move to Hawaii? Come on, there must be TONS of you to keep this application process tied up.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17

Last edited by Professor So And So on Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
we lost our formal agent in a car accident

Not a ghastly car accident on the sagamu expressway, by any chance?

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Died intestate, no known relatives, $xmillion dollars in bank account, etc.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll help but only if you let me move there and crash on your couch for awhile. Wink

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's snowing here all day long, so I decided to move anyway. He's got my full attention.

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

With an addy like [email protected] do you think her puppy scamming business is being hurt by the economy and she has branched out into real estate?

BTW, message sent.

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
maggiemay
Adamu's soulmate

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok Im interested - especially as the fireplace is included in the rent Laughing
So message sent

You can be of great assistance to helping this little wads realize their hope for tomorrow,

pony pony
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sunshine and Pebble are cold...

http://s271.photobucket.com/albums/jj144/SunshineTheHorse/?action=view¤t=snowyponies23Nov08.jpg

... and would *love* to move to Hawaii.

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
maggiemay
Adamu's soulmate

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well he is quick - I have already had a reply in exactly the same format as OP.

He wants me to drive down and take a look - well maybe tomorrow Smile

You can be of great assistance to helping this little wads realize their hope for tomorrow,

pony pony
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr Tambourine Man wrote:
Died intestate

As it was a car accident I presume that would be - died interstate. Laughing

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
bluebaiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow!! he doesnt seem to mind about my large pets, my pagan worship ceremonies or my penchant for amateur chemistry experiments. He has sent me a form to fill in. Unfortunately I dont think I'll have time for all of that nonsense, time for some fun and perhaps he'll be the one filling in WU anti sc@m forms Twisted Evil

Dan Nkwerre "the group is doing pretty well and we needed to give them the hot beef injection to see how it will look like"

Badago Kabore "I am very busy here in finland the capital city of Paraguay"

Closed lad accounts x 2 Germany
Safari (Group Safari) Dan Port Harcourt - Abeche
bluebaiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lets see how this goes:

Quote:
Hi H0mes, i got your form man, but I'll be honest with you, I aint got no referees and I need to know that it will be OK for me to live at your place before I commit to any deposit. I have cash for 2 month's rent and a deposit but I've had problems in the past with landlords. My money is good and i can get it to you ASAP. I dont want to pay you rent and a deposit, move in and the 1st time the neighbours catch us in the back garden with a couple of sheep they call the cops and I'm evicted. That would be silly man, pay you money and then get kickled out of the house.

I dont want to waste time filling in forms if my alternative lifestyle is going to be an issue for you. I have a lifestyle that many people in society find disgusting and if you share that prejudice then there is no point me filling in the forms.

If on the other hand you are prepared to avoid judging me before you even know me than I am prepared to trust you.

Pablo

I dont think he will have any problems with it, in fact I think he will get as far as the line about cash and start typing OK into his e-mail!!

Dan Nkwerre "the group is doing pretty well and we needed to give them the hot beef injection to see how it will look like"

Ophelia Dikki
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

yes, I need a house with four large bedrooms, bathrooms equipped with spa baths as a location for my next film shoot Twisted Evil
larry
Old Telecom Guy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The house looks good on Google Earth. No pool though. Mayby you can use the neighbours..... I'll drop him a line...

"Mimi si yule ninayesema ni mimi" - Larry

"sir i have just told you the gospel truth" - D4n Nkw3rr3
Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkw3rr3: Port Harcourt to Abeche (with a layover in Cameroon)
Closed lad accounts x 4 Cellphone x 2 pony
bluebaiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep, just as I suspected, he is more than happy for some devil worshipping pagans to move in and run amok. I'm guessing the rent is to be paid via WU.

I suspect that I might have some problems scanning in the application form though!!

Jay leno
train boi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He doesn't mention a toilet or bathroom, Now if I was to take this place where am I going to take a dump or wash?

Anywhoo maybe I can use the lads mouth he seems to be spouting enough toilet contents

Message sent Very Happy

My MoneyGram form
Version2 of the Moneygram form courtesy of manbiteslion with a 9 digit MTCN

nope please do not worry abt me any more i quit - Barr Jimmy Tan
HAVE YOU EVER TASTED HELL.YOU HAVE A DISEASE AND YOU REFUSE TO CURE IT.THAT IS FREE VISA TO HELL.YOU JUST LIED AND DECEIVE, I HAVE REPORTED YOU TO FBI AND JAY LENO SHOW - Fred W1lly
Free Pastor Frank
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for all of the laughs, everyone. I can't wait to see what this non-bastard* comes up with for his replies.

* Apparently the word "bastard" is a little too harsh these days at 419eater when talking about a lad. I suppose I am to just wuv the wittle fuckers nowadays. YAY for scammers!!! It's SO fun trying to find a house on Craigslist!!

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
maggiemay
Adamu's soulmate

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sent a nice email asking further questions about the property, also for pictures of the interior and a floorplan and to arrange a viewing in early December Smile

pony pony
Firbuz
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually, GP, I am pretty certain that one of my lads had a relative who died of an intestate infection.

Closed lad accounts×14 United Kingdom United States
bluebaiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Has anybody else received the 'Property Rental Application' form?

maggiemay
Adamu's soulmate

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Bluebaiter - No I havent received the form ...and I wont fill it in anyway Laughing

pony pony
bluebaiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Maggie, yes I can foresee some technical problems scanning the form in to send back to him!! Laughing

maggiemay
Adamu's soulmate

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Not to mention the many many questions and queries I will have before I am even willing to mess the form up Laughing

pony pony
larry
Old Telecom Guy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have the form. pretty basic stuff. hardly worth the trouble to fill in. I guess we could start talking about money..... Very Happy

"Mimi si yule ninayesema ni mimi" - Larry

"sir i have just told you the gospel truth" - D4n Nkw3rr3
Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkw3rr3: Port Harcourt to Abeche (with a layover in Cameroon)
Closed lad accounts x 4 Cellphone x 2 pony
bluebaiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Heeeeeeeeeere's Lawry!!!

Quote:
Receiver's Name: LAWRENCE TRACY
Address: 26, PALMS ESTATE ALLEN AVENUE, LAGOS NIGERIA 23401
Amount: $500

you guessed it, WU to Lag0s for the security deposit. Best thing is that he has no problems with my pet Leopard called fluffy!!

Now how do we turn this creep's life into a living hell? He is quick to answer most of the time. I might have to come up with something crerative. hmmmmmmm!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic