SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The G0merBoyz Gang Annual Reunion - all welcome

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

cant wait to find out what happens Laughing

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As we seem to have Ghana and Benin Lads I doubt they'll travel to Lagos to see Shorty, but I'll try.

I'll run a second round before Christmas and turn full attention on the project and operate a better system to process applicants. I can't believe that no Nigerian Lads were snared. I had one who appeared keen but he just fell by the wayside.

Richard from Ghana should be fun as he's using associates in Cotonou to meet her, and as he will be acting as intermediary it should become wildly confused as he relays messages to me and I just tell him a pack of lies.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Shorty is planning a little holiday nearer to christmas. hopefully i can get him moving and keep him away from home during the festive season

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Richard rang me this morning and I answered as Mr G0mer. It seems his pals in Cotonou want to hear Ludmi||as voice. I am sticking to the story that she can'r be rung as she is not able to carry a phone on to the flight.

I kept asking him for the Cotonou phone number of his associates but he stalled me on that until I pointed out he was asking me to do something then making it impossible. Then I realised that trying to take a number off him over the phone would be difficult as he is very difficult to understand so I told him to e-mail Ludmi||a.

I'll be out this morning and I'll see what I get from him.

Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sunday In3gbu from Nigeria finally responded with this

Quote:
pls i need your call urgently, bcos you know this job is not going to be that easy ok, and want you to give me the total money involved in this transactions, to avoid mistake you hear,try and call me let me tell you the name inm going to use in this jb , as bank manager of the union bank ,just as soon as you get this mail try and mail me back coz there is no time again,ok,am waiting

My reply was a wordy equivalent of 'Get stuffed'.

It would appear totally fake if I rolled over so easily.

I rang the Benin Lads and they sounded suspicious. The problem is that they always ask you to speak louder and repeat yourself and if I force my voices I can't hang onto the falsetto.

parrot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wonder if Richard is suspicious of your Ludm1ll4 interpretation and Richards wants them to hear her voice also for verification.

It might be worth a stern email to Richard that his boys had better not screw this up!!

[/img]

"I got your email and you made me laugh, I guess you have slapped a lawyer before, if you slap me, I will jail you, WELL JUST JOKING, I guess I triggered your anger, by my ealier speech, I AM VERY SORRY, I was so stressed up in the court today"

"these documents are personal as they are alot of scams around and need certain of these informationd for their personal use."
parrot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahahaha I just got this from St4nley!

ST4NLEY L4WSON to me
show details 6:07 AM (3 hours ago) Reply

sorry guy. i don't know if it is late but all the same my number is this 08036230033

I think we can make a last minute addition!

"I got your email and you made me laugh, I guess you have slapped a lawyer before, if you slap me, I will jail you, WELL JUST JOKING, I guess I triggered your anger, by my ealier speech, I AM VERY SORRY, I was so stressed up in the court today"

"these documents are personal as they are alot of scams around and need certain of these informationd for their personal use."
parrot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Suddenly we are getting all kinds of last minute requests to join the party.

I just recieved this now.

s3gun kidirl to me
show details 3:21 AM (6 hours ago) Reply

Hello Mr Ol4tunji,

I am Olus3gun as well and i in convince with your proposal if it is real and i will wlike to hear back from you in details concerning your wonam that will be flying to received her $20,000 Dollars as you have said you are in UK and i am here in Burkina faso, so i wait to hear from you as to know how the programme will be.

I wait to hear from you as soonest.

Thanks/CoolRegards
Olus3gun K.

parrot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Our boys should be at the airport I think or heading their shortly.

LADBUSTER
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

any news from the airport lads??

what a BITCH you are, you are dead and dead you MUST remain I have stamped it since that is what you want BIG FOOL - Random G man

IT SHALL NOT BE WELL WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AS LONG AS YOU KEEP DISTORBING THE PEACE OF GIENNUE LOAN LENDER LIKE HAWK MACRO CREDIT LTD., AMEN?
DO NOT FORGET THAT YOUR DAYS ARE ALSO NUMBERED, ISEEEEEEEEEEEEE. - Hawk Macro Credit Ltd

U BE THE GREATEST LUNATIC I EVER COME ACROSS IN MY ENTIRE LIFE.
[email protected]

Closed lad accounts x18
parrot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh our boy Richard sounds upset.

Quote:
Richard johnson to me
show details 1:21 PM (1 hour ago) Reply

I called you several time you did not take your call kindly call me as soon as possble.
- Show quoted text -

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No word yet.

My first instinct was to tell them to %437 off - but that is what I always want to tell Lads and that doesn't hurt them enough.

I also have a late arriveal so I guess we need to stoke up for a delayed trip.

The excuse can be used that because we had no one to meet her we got her to delay her flight.

Let me just wait a while and I'll make some calls. I was expecting some e-mails, but I'll give them a while and see what they report.

Now I've read this over I think he's sent some pals to the airport. He sounds a lot like Shorty. This one's called Sunday - yep, that's his name.

Quote:
hi guy,i called your number now your wife pick it (you must have called the wrong number pal),you did not understand me ,the amonut that am asking you is the contract amount which s inside atm card that you want to pay her ,so that once my guys meet the maga ,he will tell the maga the amount that is inside the atm card to show that they are aware about the her fund,also my guys have already contact this her ,and she have sent all the requirement the need about her ,and also they have trace the time she will arrive at the airport,which is by 6 or 7 pm ,and all arrangement has been made ,the only thing you have to do is to tell the women to coperate with them ,MR.PHILLIP AMOUSU , the vmanager of union bank ,so my brother am not like that you think because you are the that bring this job,we need to be communicatin on phone to avoid any mistake because i need to be giving my guys feed back on what is the ground..
thanks try and call

I think he's trying to explain something to me - and failing, but reading Lad crap puts my mind into a phase shift after the first five words.

Aaaah - now I understand. I switched off my recorded greet and it must switch to a standard greet already on the phone, and I know that's usually female.

Richard just phoned an his Benin pals didn't manage to contact Ludmi||a, so he and his pals are still with us.

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Subject: We Are Not Happy With You

Dear Ludmi||a K0s0kal0v,

This is A|i Aju frankly speaking we are not happy at all ,why? because we have been following the information and directives which you forward to us till now we are still at the air-port waiting for your arrival without seen you why?

We have been here at the air-port for more than 3 hrs now what is going on? reply and me back immediately.

Were are you now?please let us know immediately.

Regards,

Mr. A|i Aju

This is Richard from Ghana's contact in Benin - parrot's Lad. Not a happy chappie. "We are still at the airport" - well jump up and down - that'll keep your butt from going numb.

Ludmi||a's gone to her hotel. I'll tell Richard and see if his associate can get kicked out like Shorty did.

Last edited by GomerPyle on Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
ScoobyDon't
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My lad never made the airport but I think he may be intending to make the journey from Ghana and meet Lvdm1ll@ in Benin anyway.

I may have to practice my female vocals for his phonecall though Embarassed

Closed lad accounts x5
Safari Afua, The Worried Girl - Accra, Ghana to Cotonou, Benin. "Am very tired and i need to go have some rest. I don't think i will go out tomorrow." Thanks Blah!
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Keep in touch ScoobyDon't

We are going to do a 'second coming' for late arrivals. Laughing

New fakie tickets will be arranged and we can try the Lad version of the Hadron Collider - getting them to bump into each other and see if any spontaneous brain cells are formed. Laughing

parrot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL

Ramming speeeeeeeed!

ScoobyDon't
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Will do - I'll have to find a new lad as backup for the second coming. This lads pretty damn stupid but he is reaching the end of his tether.

He's flipped at one of my other characters over a G0m3r $Chop, I'm reaping a rich harvest of quotes for my sig!

Closed lad accounts x5
Safari Afua, The Worried Girl - Accra, Ghana to Cotonou, Benin. "Am very tired and i need to go have some rest. I don't think i will go out tomorrow." Thanks Blah!
parrot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Did anyone safari on this??

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

None of mine have contacted me - I feel so unloved. Sad

I'll ring round this evening to find out what happened.

If I call Richard and the others really late then they won't go to the hotel until tomorrow - I hope.

ScoobyDon't
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mine's still firing off enthusiastic emails to all and sundry regarding his trip to Benin. I'm 50/50 whether he will though.

Closed lad accounts x5
Firbuz
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just checked the headers of my SA travel lad and it seems he’s in Benin after all, not SA. Is it too late to send him a back-dated email telling him I’ll be on that flight? (For a business meeting—[stupid]is Benin anywhere near SA?[/stupid])

Closed lad accounts×14 United Kingdom United States
parrot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes do call them and give them a slap that poor Ludmllla had to find her own way to the hotel!

Jerome
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I received absolutely no mail from any lad today.
Maybe some day off or something over there today??

Only one vlad wrote to me... Crying or Very sad

Flag Monaco Benin Benin Benin Ivory Coast Ivory Coast Ivory Coast France France France Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Mortar Mortar
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Richard clearly has me on speed dial - and I have him on speed ignore. lol:

Unless he wants middle of the night calls for the rest of his life I recommend he backs off. Very Happy

I hate Lads who get pushy.

parrot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So sorry Gomer that my lad is being a pest. He must pay for his impatience. How does one call an hour from 1am to 5am lad time for the next few weeks.

I can do it from evaphone and he will never know what hit him!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic