SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

ACN

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ladland
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Does anyone know if ACN is a scam? Donald trump is in the video and I don't know if he was paid to premote it but some folks I know here locally are trying to get me to sign up but I told them I never sign up to something that requires me to pay 500 and requires that I recruit more people and get customers for the phone system. Rather than pay the fee I can just go to some other company and be an affiliate and refer customers to sign up for services. This ACN thing is spreading like wildfire in Minnesota especially amongst the somali community. ACN appears to be a pyramid scam similar to the Quixtar. A co-worker of mine took me to a business meeting at a Sheridan hotel and said I have the opportunity to make a lot of money and I went with him and looked around. There were a lot of people dressed in suites and the place looked convincing. Some guy went on the stage and started talking about how quickly we can retire and he seemed more like a comedian than someone talking about a business opportunity because every few minutes he was making everyone laugh. I told my friend I am not interested because this hotel is far from Minneapolis and is in the warehouse industry which hints to me that the people who rented this hotel can't afford to rent one in downtown Minneapolis where it is more expensive and a real business can afford something expensive.

The Quixtar protein bar is the softest and best tasting protein bar I've ever had.

Last edited by ladland on Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like a pyramid scheme to me.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyramid_scheme

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There are plenty of D.Trump video's around that you can cut and past something together he never played in. Give some more info please and we'll research it, so far I would say pyramid too.

some stuff I found:
http://mlmblog.typepad.com/americancommunications/
http://www.arystoteles.pl/nmf/acn-scam.php

Only invest what you are willing to loose I would say Wink

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A simple google search of images revealed this.

http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&q=acn+donald+trump&gbv=2

I'll google more acn and donald trump and read to see what Ladland is talking about. Personally I think ACN won't grow very big because I saw in the pic of Donald Trump promoting the product that it's a video phone and who would want to answer a video phone when they get out of the shower.
Tricia
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What, ACN is still alive?

It's a ponzi. The company enterd Finland in autumn 2003, promoting free calls between its customers. The company's assets were eventually sold to TeliaSonera in February 2005, less than 18 months later.

The company had lots of problems with billing, and starting and ending your subcription there often became a nightmare. It had constant problems with FICORA and Finland's Consumer Agency.

Just avoid them.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic