SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad seems rather experienced...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sweet
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the advice, I wont help with the account, but I will see what questions he said that he will help me with perhaps, and NOOOOO I am not silly enough to let him know anything else.
Cheers
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sweet, Sweet!

I've seen him on that ISPQ site, so I'll hang about there a while longer but OMG the perverts there!! There are lots of obvious lads and then there are plenty of American guys who'll chat you up for an hour before asking you if you wear panties under your skirts, or flash their penis (I reported them) or ask if you'll watch them wank off!! Good grief I seem to attract the weirdo's there! I was online for about an hour and got hit on at least 100 times. Maybe more.

Typical conversation:

QGuy: Hey, want to chat?
Me: Maybe. What do you want to chat about?
QGuy: How's the weather there; How do you like it here; Who did you vote for; (and more questions for about 15 minutes).
Me: Blah blah blah, what do you like to do for fun?
QGuy: Masturbate. Wanna watch me?
Me: BLOCK!

My agent had a tribble actident.. he die on the process. ~M0s3s Ih3kw04b4

We two make compactible lovers. ~B!ll!e Vl4d!m!r J0nes

pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)
sweet
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh OBL, yes exactly but he won't be there much longer, or so he led me to believe as it is a paid for site once the trial expires, He told he he doesnt like it. However I expect that he will be there on line soon as it is 6am where he is now.
Yes there are many unsavoury types there, but I use it for someone special............. In the meantime hope I can help biting him, just that I really dont know quite what to do
cheers
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll help if you'd like to try and tag team him. I sent you a PM.

pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)
sweet
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

HELP. he is online now, and I dont know how to stall him, he wants me to go and register at another website
http://singleswhoclick.com.au/
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry I missed you Sweet. A gal needs her beauty sleep, ya know. Wink

I don't know how you dealt with it, but he can't register for many sites because he's obviously got an African IP address and the rest of the world is catching on to these cockroaches. Every Internet provider has a range of numbers assigned to them and every computer that logs on through that provider has its own unique number.

Imagine them as undesirable insects and you'll understand why web administrators spray repellent around the borders of their turf. They block the IP addresses of known scammers. The do this to protect their customers and users who do not try and scam.

I know you don't want to comply with the the scammer's request but you don't want to alienate him either. I think the best way to handle this is to just stall him by telling him your employer won't allow you to do stuff like that from your computer and it will jeopardize your job. Then change the subject or ignore him.

If you're chatting with him on that cam site, tell him you don't trust anyone who won't go live on cam with you. I'd offer a trade . . . "I'll register you for any site you want, if you show me your face on cam." You know he can't so don't worry about having to keep your side of the bargain."

pony

sweet
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh good morning, yes I know where you are coming from re the sleep bit, I've just had mine. I told him I want a cam so I can see more of him, he promised to send me some pics, but I didnt get these either. He also said I can phone him but he didnt give me his phone number either.
Ok. as it was evening here, he knew I was home so I cant use that excuse. However I did tell him my pc was doing an update and that it froze when I hit the submit button. I asked him if he received his confirmation email and that I would have to reboot, but I never went back to chat to him after that. We were chatting through yahoo. He went offline early yesterday and I still see him offline, I think he might be a little sus. of me
HarvestMoon
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He is now on this site:
http://www.nextwink.com.au/dating/member9871.html Still using same name and picture.
sweet
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes that was the first site he asked me to try, he obviously found a bunny to do it,.
HarvestMoon
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad is using a new identity. If anybody is interested please PM me.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic