SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The great charity scam *dolla chops aplenty*

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
csudebate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I told him I was a member of the church and was directed to his charity via the church.

Is there anything I should or should not be doing in order to facilitate this bait?
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Larry I see you got the same accts I received, lol.

I will wait a day or two, since Im tied up dealing with a certain Saudi oil tanker, and tell him the same old line. "Sorry but the accounts dont seem to be working." When he FINALLY gives up on sending me accts, which I hope he never does, I will suggest sending my money to the Rev and allowing him to deliver it Very Happy

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
larry
Old Telecom Guy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

JBD

It looks like he had to go to some additional effort to get these new accounts set up. Wasting a lad's time is very sweet.

Cheers!

"Mimi si yule ninayesema ni mimi" - Larry

"sir i have just told you the gospel truth" - D4n Nkw3rr3
Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkw3rr3: Port Harcourt to Abeche (with a layover in Cameroon)
Closed lad accounts x 4 Cellphone x 2 pony
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That account is not a new one, I have reported it to Al4n already but all the evidence we can get is good.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^csudebate
Quote:
Is there anything I should or should not be doing in order to facilitate this bait?

No, but let's try to keep our stories in sync. He is now quite a true believer, so we want to keep things as straight as possible, nothing too extreme or outrageous, so that we can ensure he goes on safari after coughing up all his bank accounts.

The bait has plenty of momentum now, SSA is going to concentrate on getting him to meet our missionary. So when corresponding with the Lad it is worth pushing that point -- No Cash Until He Meets The Missionary. Wink

EDIT: I just replied to Rev Robertson (with a cc: to Dan)

Quote:
Dear Esteemed Rev Robertson,

I hope you bouncing in the LORD today.

This is just to let you know that if Dan Nkwerre cannot pick up the money from our missionary, Reverend Bello has said he would be happy to do so and is prepared to travel at short notice.

Yours humbly servant in Chris,

Bradford.

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
csudebate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He wrote me today and I responded.

Quote:
My brother in the Lord Dan,

You have my word as a gentleman and a Christian that I have set aside a sizable sum of money to be donated to your charity. Yours is the Lords work and I feel called upon to offer my aid. I spoke to the Esteemed Reverend Robertson today and he told me that plans are in the works for you to meet with our missionary. Blessed be! That is great news! The Esteemed Reverend has asked that I be patient and refrain from sending any money until the meeting has occurred. The Reverend is a wise man and I value his counsel; I will do as he requests. In the mean time, please make sure to get those tax forms completed for me. My financial advisor will not release the funds until the paperwork has been received.

Praise the Lord,

RJM

I sent him some real IRS forms to fill out. They are forms specific to charitable contributions, so they shouldn't seem out of place. Of course, you need a degree in accounting to make much sense of them.
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent. Thumbs up

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
bluebaiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep, just received the new bank account and he is asking whether the academic board has approved the funds, even though he didnt get me the photo. Apparently the fighting was too heavy to get outside for the photo. He did mention though:

Quote:
the group is doing pretty well and we needed to give them the hot beef injection to see how it will look like
Laughing Laughing

Oh I know I am childish but I do still find that funny!!

Unfortunately for D4n, without the photo, the academic council meeting didnt go too well. They really need the photo for convincing. When eventually they do cough up, I suspect they will prefer to give the cheque to the Churches' missionary to be delivered personally.

Dan Nkwerre "the group is doing pretty well and we needed to give them the hot beef injection to see how it will look like"

Badago Kabore "I am very busy here in finland the capital city of Paraguay"

Closed lad accounts x 2 Germany
Safari (Group Safari) Dan Port Harcourt - Abeche
larry
Old Telecom Guy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ugh. I am so tired of D4n's whining....

Quote:
tell them that our projects are hanging now because of shortage of fund, the foundation is assuring you to send the money to the foundation's new account number, it will get to us and we will confirm to you that we have recieved the money so that work will still be going on. Please i want you tell Pastor this i have told you now
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

i am still pushing for the additional identification i have demanded prior to the shipment of any funds. He dosn't seem panicky enough. I wonder if he has a regular job and low financial pressures? Confused

Anyhow time for a slap. (just a small one...they ARE little old ladies.....). Evil or Very Mad

"Mimi si yule ninayesema ni mimi" - Larry

"sir i have just told you the gospel truth" - D4n Nkw3rr3
Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkw3rr3: Port Harcourt to Abeche (with a layover in Cameroon)
Closed lad accounts x 4 Cellphone x 2 pony
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lot's of whiny emails from him overnight. I ignored all of them and the final one had the new code word in it "" so I responded.

Of course there's going to be more delays and problems with his payment, he doesn't seem to have caught onto the idea of going to meet the missionary so we'll drag it out a little longer.

pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
csudebate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He is promising me that he will meet with the missionary and will fill out the tax forms I sent him. In the mean time he would like me to send the money. I keep telling him that my financial advisor will not release the money until the forms are completed so even if I wanted to go against the advice of the Good Reverend I can't. Of course, a good Christian such as myself would never betray the Reverend's trust.
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He needs to be told consistently that meeting the missionary is the only only way he can get any 'more' money....

I think he's going to be a tough safari, but with the LORD's will, perhaps Scared Hearth can pull it off... Laughing

bluebaiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Spooked and worried is D4n, he has just sent me another trophy begging for H0t B33f injections. He is now using kids in the photos. The Gangsta types have probably told him to p1ss 0ff.

The kids in the photo kind of creep me out, sure he is probably paying them a couple of bucks to be in the photo but I felt a lot better about the last photos containing nasty evil types that I could feel good about b4iting. I cant feel good about the involvement of kids.

Dan Nkwerre "the group is doing pretty well and we needed to give them the hot beef injection to see how it will look like"

Last edited by bluebaiter on Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This added revelation of what a low scumbag this guy is, makes me more determined to bait him with extreme prejudice, not less so.

JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i haven't heard from him for a while. time for a poke Smile

Click here to support 419Eater.com pony pony
Mortar x5 Nurse Nastys Audi TT
bluebaiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Another whiny e-mail from D4n but now he is typing in Capitals......snakes alive!!! Now we know he means business when the typing is in capitals.

This lad needs a safari, if only for his own piece of mind!!

I'll go back and tell him that the Academ1c B0ard meets later in the week but that I've spoken to an influential member of the board and that the board is only likely to approve a payment via the church missionary (given the lost funds of the last attempt).

I think he has probably used up all of his favours and then some. He needs a safari if only to skip town for a while!!!

bluebaiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, D4n is panicking now, just sent this reply to reinforce the need for safar1:

Quote:
Wow, D4n, you seem very sressed, the nearby fighting must be very difficult for you. Because you seem very eager, I have spoken to a member of the board in the corridor here. She thinks there is a good chance to do another presentation and get the funding with your new photo. I will start preparing the presentation straight away.

One issue she did raise though was that they are not certain about the payment method. After the last fiasco where we lost $25K to B3llo Af0labi, the board does not trust the payment method. I know you have sent us another bank account but the board, through Mr Pabl0 Picant3 has learned of a church mission to Africa. I dont know all of the details but I think the best strategy for us to get you the funds, and to convince the board of the security of the money, is to send the funds and the H0t B33f with the church missionary.

If you could meet the missionary you could pick up the funds and the vaccine at the same time. We are very worried because, although the funds we would send would only be about $30K, the experimental drugs are worth much much more and we would feel much safer if they were handed to you personally.

I will let you know more after the board has met.

B3rnie

My little effort to help get things moving!! Twisted Evil

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's perfect! Good work there. I need to go figure out which one of my straightbait email addresses I'm going to use to be the missionary.

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

More whining from our lad:

Quote:

Greetings in the name of the LORD. how are doing today? Pastor the problem is that our projects are hanging now, we want them to be going on so that we can meet our target of relocating the women and children into the accommodation and orphanage this christmas.

The foundation asked me to come and sugest this to you again, that ok, please allow them to pay in 10% of what ever amount they have to the foundation new bank account, if we tell you that we did not recieve it then dont pay us the remaining money again, we want to keep the projects moving on so that we can achieve our target.

I assure you that latest by monday or tuesday when the fights must have been calmed down i will get you the picture. I assure you that I AM .

This is the foundation's bank details please pay in the money into it.

I just love his new passcode I make him use for all of his emails to me, just to make sure that it's him. Laughing

Also, I think he's bouncing around different cafes and computer terminals because of all of the different IPs I keep getting from him. Some are Benin City but are dialups assigned to Port Harcourt users. When I Googled the internet cafes there, I got a couple, one is "Net 4 U", check out the address, then compare it against his "name".

#587 Ikwerre road,Rumigbo portHarcourt

It seems to be the cheaper cafe there, plus I just got an email which would have been sent out around 2am local time, so he must have been taking advantage of those lower overnight rates.

I'd love to get a picture of him, have it photoshopped by Nurse Nasty, then posted up all over that cafe. I'm sure they have a fax. Wink

justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have gotten this message twice now. I think he needs some funds but alas I havnt been able to get to a computer here on board. We are so busy dealing with the hijacked Saudi oil tanker Laughing

SSA, if there is any route you want me to go with my 12,000 dollars feel free to post. Im on board with whatever the group wants to do.

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

BACK the ATTACK
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I say continue to try and send him the money, keep sending whatever accounts you get to Al4n. I'm trying to consolidate everything from my "church" to the missionary character I am setting up over there.

More than anything, this lad is going nuts thinking he hit the jackpot with this format. Little does he know, he's absolutely fucked. I'm sure he's already burned a ton of bridges, made promises he couldn't keep, etc. Now I just need him to give me a photo of himself so that when he comes crawling back to Port Harcourt after we send him to some horrible place, he will have some nasty photos to come back to.

bluebaiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Sir Sc@m a lot, rather than have D4n's photo messed with, how about some of the larger and nastier characters in some of the trophies. I wouldnt imagine the dude on his knees in my 1st trophy (the one missing 1/2 his teeth) would take too kindly to a photo of him doing whatever NN could think up Twisted Evil Even the dude in my avatar looks particularly untidy, I'm sure replacing the sign in that photo with a sheep/skirt whatever would possibly draw a response.

Imagine if B3llo Af0labi was to get hold of those pictures, especially now that he has been frozen out of the ca$h.

justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

SSA, Roger that.

I have been enjoying watching his slow desent into lad hell. Hopefully after all his bridges are burnt and he returns home from his safari, I can suck him back in with one final trip to WU. One last shot at the prize. You know, I enjoy rubbing salt in the wound Twisted Evil

BACK the ATTACK
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Of course. When our lad thinks he couldn't get any lower, Mr. B3ll0 will visit untold evils upon him. Like I said, this lad is truly, truly up that proverbial creek without a paddle. He just doesn't know it yet. How can he possibly walk away from all this work and the money that's just out of his reach? The hook is so far down this lad's throat, it's coming out of his anus.

BTW, I have an extra special N'Djamena surprise for this lad, if I can only get him there. Wink

csudebate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He is a bit confused by some of the tax forms I sent him and told me that he might not be able to fill them out completely. I used that as an excuse to slap him a bit and to reaffirm my dedication to the Reverend Robertson.

Quote:
Do your best to answer the questions. If you fail to answer too many, I fear it will delay my ability to release the funds. I am a wealthy man and I earned my wealth by being a smart businessman. If the forms aren't properly filled out it will end up getting me in trouble with the IRS. I will not risk my business by sending money to you without all of the paperwork taken care of.

Also, the Esteemed Reverend has asked that I not send you ANY money until you meet with our missionary. Again, I trust the Reverend and will follow his advice. You may continue to ask me for the funds, but my answer will always be 'NO' until the Reverend tells me otherwise.

I assure you that as a Christian I am dedicated to your cause and want nothing more than to offer my assistance. You have to understand that requesting such a large sum of money from me requires more than sending me bank account numbers and empty promises. You have the tax forms, fill them out. You have a directive from the Reverend, complete it. I have a business to run and I cannot continue wasting my time answering e-mails from you. If I do not sense progress on your end I fear that I will have to move on to other worthy projects.

In Christ,

RJM
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic