SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad seems rather experienced...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
HarvestMoon
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A friend of mine lost over $25,000 over the past several months. This one seems to be particularly good at what he does. Anybody feel like playing with him? I will try to mask the email here...please PM me if you would like more information.

3r1an 3radw1dth - his email address is - 33w1dth @ yahoo dot com

Replace 3 with B and 1 with i.

I have the names of several people that she sent money to in N1ger1a and France.

I forgot to mention he is currently on: http://chr1st1an. meeta. com/

Changed title at OP's request. -luckey
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OMG 25k over several months ... my lad is trying to hit me up for 100$ (told him maybe after christmas)...

Sounds like he needs a coordinated attack of multiple 419'ers to keep him busy...I'd be in on that...

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
Breddan Butter
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The subject of this thread gets a mention here:-
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=55695
accompanied by a couple of photos.

@HarvestMoon, there's no need to obscure the name of the scammer.
Eater is quite happy to expose details of known scammers in the hope that potential victims will use a search engine and find the information.

EDIT: Scammer name removed at the request of the OP.[BB]

My IP address is 217.21.39.255. (86.57.134.49 on Sundays) Please don't come knocking on my door.

Last edited by Breddan Butter on Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I tried to bait him -- he was VERY cautious

He asked where I found him and I told him that christian site.

He denied being on a christian site - so I took the url for his profile (thank you harvest) and sent it to him - he was even using the same photo...

He asked how I got his Yahoo address & I told him I just used his name on the profile & added yahoo.com to see what would happen...he accepted that.

He asked what I did for a living - I told him a computer consultant - he wanted more info so I told him a little about what I did...

He then asked for pics and I sent him two (regular person looking angelina jolie pics) and he said he wasn't interested.

I don't think he thought I made enough money...

Although his christian profile said he was in Australia, he told me he had never been there & that he was in the Netherlands...I asked if he traveled a lot with his job - lol

So someone else take a swing at this guy

"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I too tried to bait him earlier. I think you IM'd him when he was chatting with me. He freaked out and asked me what was going on. He also said he'd never been to the site.

I acted all embarrassed, and said maybe I YIM'd the wrong Brian.
He was okay with that until another person added him.
He then signed off, and quit chatting with me.

Safari AM STILL AT THE AIRPORT WAITING AND DYING
OOOOOO.... A1ex (thanks to Red & 5imba for 5SC)
Safari Abuja to Bauchi -am just like a notives down here walking up and down from one street to another…A1ex (thanks to 5imba & Red for their help)
Safari Ogun Sagamu to Abuja -A1ex
Safari (Group Effort) 0 Ch1d1nma: Lagos to Cotonou - "u told me not to bring money down which i didnt"
Safari Joint safari with OxygenDeprived

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony pony Mortar x2
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Breddan Butter wrote:
@HarvestMoon, there's no need to obscure the name of the scammer.
Eater is quite happy to expose details of known scammers in the hope that potential victims will use a search engine and find the information.

Can I disagree just a teensy bit? If he's posted on Romancescam.com, then his exposure to potential victims is out there. Here we like to bait them and it blows everyone's bait if the scammer finds themselves here.

I'll give this piece of pig poop a piece of my time.

My agent had a tribble actident.. he die on the process. ~M0s3s Ih3kw04b4

We two make compactible lovers. ~B!ll!e Vl4d!m!r J0nes

pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

may I suggest actually logging into the christian site & starting from there...he seemed freaked out that I had his IM and didn't know how I got it....although he's only been there 10 days and he might not check back on the account...

HarvestMoon
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OBL...I agree with you. To me there is a big difference between him knowing he has been exposed as a scammer and knowing that he is being baited. Also I am trying to protect the victim. He has a lot of info on her. I would like to keep the name hidden here, but the moderators have advised otherwise.
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Let's just remember not to all pile on him at once. One baiter start at a time - let him get used to the new maga, and then the next one pops up.

Lads get a bit suspicious if too many new contacts jump in at once. Wink

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I joined Meet4 and sure enough he came right up on the first page of new singles who've joined. I'll lay low for a bit and see if he contacts me. Let's be careful not to twig this b* any more than he's been already.

pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)
luckey

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HarvestMoon wrote:
I would like to keep the name hidden here, but the moderators have advised otherwise.

If anyone gets any traction on him, we can split this thread and move it behind a login.

It's rare for scammers to go hunting for themselves. Though, now that his suspicions have been peaked, it's probably more likely.

If you would like me to split or move this now Harvest, I would be happy to. Just let me know.

Someone can always make a post at ScamWarners to increase the likelihood of having victims find him, without connecting anything to baiters.

Edit: clarity

simpatica
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi there, I’m writing about scammer “Brian Bradwidth”. I am the lady who listed my story on the Romance Scam forum – here is the thread http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=55695

Unfortunately, I have lost quite a bit of money to this guy, he’s very good at what he does. After the second time I sent him money I then clicked that something wasn’t right but I kept playing along with him. I was supposed to send him money again on 19 Nov 2008 by Western Union transfer but I gave him a fake MTCN tracking number, needless to say he responded to me via email not very happily. Told me he had nothing to say to me but I have since responded to him apologising and told him that the transfer did not go through, I don’t know why but that I would try re-sending the money again to him... but I asked him to send me another name I could send the money to. He wants the money sent to Nigeria again although he states he is in the Netherlands. I haven’t received a response email from him as yet, I wonder if I will...

I sent money transfers to him to various names in Nigeria and also one time to France.

“Brian” also has my personal details such as my mobile phone number and home address but he has not contacted me by phone for about a week as he told me he lost his mobile phone... I have the mobile numbers he gave me but they are now unreachable.

I would really like to bait this guy but I don’t know how to go about it and I don’t want to make any mistakes. Unfortunately, I told him I had suspicions he was a Nigerian scammer but he denied it all and then I apologised for doubting him and he believed me. Of course, I know he is a scammer but I have led him to believe that I think he is genuinely who he says he is.

Do you think it’s worth me joining the Christian site he is on and pretend I’m a different person? Or would this be too risky?

Any advice would be appreciated... thanks for reading...
luckey

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi simpatica. I'm sorry to hear you were scammed.

You can bait him safely, but you might want to wait a little while and hone your skills on some other scammers first. A little distance, and the safety precautions mentioned in the guidelines and stickies will help insure he does not connect any baiting characters you create to your real life info.

Waiting does risk that the trail will go cold and you may not find him again, but nothing is more important than your personal safety.

The truth is, there are thousands of romance scammers out there. Baiting any of them will be revenge for some victim, somewhere.

HarvestMoon
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome simpatica. And thanks the moderators and to those trying trying to bait him.

Ivana, The woman he scammed was not rich, either. She simply earns a good steady income. She is early 40's and single.

Edit: Sorry for the typ-o on this post originally. That's what I get for typing when I should be sleeping!

Last edited by HarvestMoon on Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Breddan Butter
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

HarvestMoon wrote:
. . . . And thanks . . . . to those trying trying to scam him. . . . . .

Shocked
Screeeeech . . . . .
We don't scam.
We bait and fight scammers.

My IP address is 217.21.39.255. (86.57.134.49 on Sundays) Please don't come knocking on my door.
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

simpatica wrote:
Do you think it’s worth me joining the Christian site he is on and pretend I’m a different person? Or would this be too risky?

Any advice would be appreciated... thanks for reading...

Hi Simpatica and welcome to Eater! I have been baiting love scammers for a couple of years now and I am also a member of scamwarners and romancescam. I have personally spoken with many women (and a few men) who have lost probably over a million dollars collectively. I'd like to offer you some advice.

Make a clean break from this guy. Your desire for retribution will most likely be frustrated and you'll gain no satisfaction. And with so many others suddenly interested in him, he'll get wise and a little more educated on how to better cover his stories and how to better manipulate his victims.

You already know, I'm sure, that there's no hope of recovering a single penny you lost. The best thing to do is not write him again and don't answer his calls. If you get a call from a blocked or private number, let it go to voice mail. Leave this lad wondering and clueless as to what went wrong.

As for all of us baiting him, it's probably a lost cause. Once he thinks that the current format he's using is bad juju, he'll change it. He'll get baited and burned eventually. Sadly, even that will not stop him. He's a lifetime criminal with a corrupt and evil soul. The only satisfaction you can have now is that he's a miserable human being with a rotten life filled with hate and fear of getting caught and physically punished.

Meanwhile, baiting is fun and in your case, might be a little cathartic. There are plenty of silly love lads around here, some even noobs at scamming. You can easily learn the ropes on them and maybe discourage them from taking on scamming as a career. Send me a PM if you're interested and I'll set you up with one of my catcher accounts and you can have one of my toys to play with.

pony

HarvestMoon
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Any luck yet?
sweet
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He tracked me down in ISPQ, he is trying desperately to get to know me before he comes to Australia, I decided to google him and bingo. Uses bbwidth yahoo address. Says he is in The Netherlands now, So glad I googled him

Oh I forgot he desperately wants me to register at slinky.com says he will answer the questions for me, also gave me this address as to where he is now, http://resources.schoolscience.co.uk/SPE/ftv.html
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Sweet! It's great you caught onto him fast! Thanks for updating him for us.

EDIT: What's his user name on slinky.com? It bounces to a music/guitar forum and there's no bbwidth registered there.

@PRSGG . . . this reads like a bait you might be interested in.

pony

sweet
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have not registered there yet. I dont think he is either. He is anxious for me to register while he tells me what to put in my registration. When I realised who he was I just felt ewwwwwwwwwww. He keeps telling me he cant register because you have to be australian (which I am). I can help if I know how to. Lol please guide me

Oh in ISPQ he is listed in members as just Brian from California, however he is in Europe as the programme timestamps the regions you are from in your profile. This is what initially made me sus cause he said he was from oz.
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, I noticed Brian from California on ISPQ. I joined there, though I'm a little nervous about using my web cam openly. I turned it on to register but turned it off while I was exploring the site to see how things worked. Then they sent me an email saying they deactivated my profile for incorrect registration information. I have no clue what could be incorrect. The only thing I said was I was in California when I'm actually in Utah.

So he's not on slinky.com but wants you to make an account for him? He probably just wants to harvest potential victims there. They must have African IPs blocked. Is he saying he plays guitar?

pony

HarvestMoon
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

By the way, here are the IP's he has used in the past. All trace to Nigeria according to http://www.nextwebsecurity.com/LocationTools.asp

Received: from [41.211.238.204]
Received: from [41.211.226.47]
Received: from [41.211.228.13]
Received: from [41.211.226.35]
Received: from [41.211.230.64]
Received: from [41.211.238.196]
Received: from [80.89.176.36]
Received: from [81.253.33.106]
Received: from [41.211.237.191]

However, this one may trace to France: 81.253.33.106 according to Whois.

He had money sent to Nigeria and France, as well.
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think we've found a new hotbed of scammers on ISPQ. I've been there for less than an hour and am being bombarded by really laddish looking guys. I don't know how they manage to post a fake pic up but they're obviously doing it.

There are a few guys that don't look like scammers, but they look like pervs hoping to get women to take their clothes off on cam. Oh and there's a few who've offered to show me theirs. Yuk!! Laughing

I wouldn't recommend this site to anyone, though. I had to download software to use it and it sets my firewall alarm bells off constantly. Makes me nervous.

pony

sweet
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmmm I have used it for years to communicate with a genuine person I have found it safe. He sent the first msg wihout a cam, says he doesnt have one, so I didnt respond with my cam either. His msg was "I really wanna get to know you better" Yeah lot's of pervs there but you can set prefs to not receive any messages. I just want to know how I can help with the slinky bit, do I go along with him? He is really pushing for me to register at slinky, quite desperately pleading. He has never mentioned guitar. Claims he is widowed (wife was an aussie and passed away) loves aussie women and is relocating in 1 month to Brisbane and wants to meet another.
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No, I don't think you should make an account for him on slinky. Tell him to make his own account. And I hope you're not conversing with him with any of your own real life details. It's NEVER good to take chances with these guys. They're love lads yeah, but they are criminals first.

pony

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic