SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Why did my Lad drop me?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Phoebe
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Did I do something wrong, or did he get a better offer, or what could it be?

We were talking for a couple of weeks. He seemed to believe everything I said and it was a fairly straight bait. As far as he knew I was called S.usan Per.mon. and my dad was a businessman and I lived in NY.

Suddenly he stopped contacting me. I wonder why? The last email that I sent I just said that I'd spent $300 on a pair of shoes and I was busy with a new software project. He ignored that last email and hasn't been in touch for almost 2 weeks. Is it common for a romance lad to do this, or did I do something wrong? If so, I wonder what? He just dropped me like *snaps fingers* that!

Oh well. I guess my character is single again! Just before Christmas too! Your loss Julius! Wink

NOBODY IS TRYING TO TRICK YOU MADAM. ALL I ASK FOR IS THE INFORMATION OF WHICH YOU USE IN SENDING THE $575. SO KINDLY SEND IT TO US--- Ad@m Ben$on

YOUR SON 1S ASK1NG ME TO TAKE A PHOTOGRAPH HOLD1NG THE S1GN *1 LOVE DA1SY DUCK*, BUT MADAM CONCERN1NG TH1S TRANSACT1ON 1 FEEL THAT YOUR SON 1S TRY1NG TO EMBARASS ME---Ad@m Ben$on
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Could be a number of reasons, he got caught for something, he is on a business trip, I think we call that a safari, he is sick, out of money or just simply away from a computer. They have so many games going that it sometimes becomes too much, or one victims pays really well so he doesn't need to work for a while. He'll be back and if not, there's more fish out there, come on a good looking duck like you, has no problems to find a new victim Wink

Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey @daisyduck,

If he didnt accuse you of anything then he will probably be back.

Now if he was mad at you then he might have twigged but if not then something else is just going on with him. Bill has named a lot of good reasons.

We all have real life problems and since he is a criminal im sure he has way more problems than usual ,lol Razz

He will come back saying he was probably sick. I just started talking back with one of mine and his excuse for being gone was he was sick. He never could tell me what he had tho. Most interesting. Cool

Just send him a little email every now and then telling him your worried for him or your thinking about him, something like that.
If you want him back right now you could just make another character and try to get him that way. Twisted Evil

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Phoebe
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

bill2 wrote:
come on a good looking duck like you, has no problems to find a new victim Wink

*preens her feathers* now Bill. With a name like that you should know what a duck likes... Wink I feel a *blushing* emoticon would be more appropriate for such a terrible pun but what can I say? I'm shameless! Very Happy

@ dramaqueen, with a profile pic like that you must have them lined up! Is that Joan Collins? Gorgeous! Very Happy

NOBODY IS TRYING TO TRICK YOU MADAM. ALL I ASK FOR IS THE INFORMATION OF WHICH YOU USE IN SENDING THE $575. SO KINDLY SEND IT TO US--- Ad@m Ben$on

YOUR SON 1S ASK1NG ME TO TAKE A PHOTOGRAPH HOLD1NG THE S1GN *1 LOVE DA1SY DUCK*, BUT MADAM CONCERN1NG TH1S TRANSACT1ON 1 FEEL THAT YOUR SON 1S TRY1NG TO EMBARASS ME---Ad@m Ben$on
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Ms. Duck.

Thank you very much on the compliment to my avatar. Very Happy

That is the lovely and very dramatic dramaqueen Ms Liz Taylor in her prime.

Since we cant use our own pics on the forum she will just have to be my stand in for me.
We look almost alike anyway so its no big deal Wink

"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What??? We can't use our own pics?? I didn't know that. Laughing

Like Bill says, there could be any number of reasons. I've had lads do the same to me before, too. I suspect it's because they're concentrating on a victim who's paying Sad and you weren't anywhere near the payment stage.

I've also had a few lads disappear on me in the last few weeks and when I prodded them, they said they've been sick with malaria or hospitalized or sick, which would be cause for celebration if it were true. Who knows?

My agent had a tribble actident.. he die on the process. ~M0s3s Ih3kw04b4

We two make compactible lovers. ~B!ll!e Vl4d!m!r J0nes

pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Forgive me OBL I meant head shots not booty shots!

Thats a fine keister you got there Wink

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic