SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The G0merBoyz Gang Annual Reunion - all welcome

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What do you need ?

Clearly if he wants to phone her after she has landed that's too late. There is the danger that some scammer in Cotonou will pick her up at the airport and grab the $20,000 cash she will be carrying.

Your Lad will be there to look after her and see she gets a nice hotel (that she will pay for) and I think she'll be happy to pay his bills to have him keep her safe and secure because I know she'll feel very nervous in a strange country on her own.

Ludmi||a can call him, or e-mail him and copies of tickets can be provided. I've even got the receipt gor her plane ticket and it's a lot more than the $80 he's moaning about. $80 is a small amount compared with his share of $20,000, and if he's smart he can get all his bills paid by Lumi||a. If he can't hustle the fare then he's not the man to handle this job.

Just a few ideas to throw at your Lad.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
ScoobyDon't
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Gomer.

I'll have a think and PM you with what I go for. You crafty Pervert Bastard Very Happy

Closed lad accounts x5
Safari Afua, The Worried Girl - Accra, Ghana to Cotonou, Benin. "Am very tired and i need to go have some rest. I don't think i will go out tomorrow." Thanks Blah!
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Let's face it - it's not as if he will be all on his own Twisted Evil but don't tell him that.

Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
parrot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry about today. Our internet crashed for the entire day and only came back up late tonight.

I hope its not to late to get Richard moving to meet our lovely Ludm1ll4.

Gomer I PM'd you.

I did a quick email tonight to him nothing special. Just a confirmation.

"I got your email and you made me laugh, I guess you have slapped a lawyer before, if you slap me, I will jail you, WELL JUST JOKING, I guess I triggered your anger, by my ealier speech, I AM VERY SORRY, I was so stressed up in the court today"

"these documents are personal as they are alot of scams around and need certain of these informationd for their personal use."
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll be doing a marathon ringing session in about two hours, including Richard. I'll call him as Ludmi||a. I don't want to give him my number as I would have to give him a UK number and that may make him suspicious, and I would prefer to reserve that for use as Mr G0mer's number.

parrot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was worried about the phone number issue. He's really pushing it. What ever works!

"I got your email and you made me laugh, I guess you have slapped a lawyer before, if you slap me, I will jail you, WELL JUST JOKING, I guess I triggered your anger, by my ealier speech, I AM VERY SORRY, I was so stressed up in the court today"

"these documents are personal as they are alot of scams around and need certain of these informationd for their personal use."
Jerome
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My lad did not respond to my queries. Apparently he's not there or found out I'm a "joker" Sad
So no lad from me tomorrow at the airport...

Flag Monaco Benin Benin Benin Ivory Coast Ivory Coast Ivory Coast France France France Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Mortar Mortar
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've rung Richard as Ludmi||a but after answering he stopped speaking - which I was quite glad about as I can never understand much of what he says.

I'll ring him later as Mr G0mer and chew his arse off over not speaking to her. Shorty was always completely fooled by my female impersonation, but I've not had the same success with others recently.

Ludmi||a has had mails from Peter Mens@ (one of mine) Matus0 Franc0is (one of mine) Jean Phi||ip (not sure whose he is) and Joseph 0ba (not sure whose he is).

I can't claim the last two - anyone know who they are ? One of them could be the Cotonou assocates of Richard, but who knows. I have replied to them all.

I got this in from Peter Mens@ from Ghana

Quote:
Dear 0latunji
i gave you my no yesterday and i have written the maga telling her that we are expecting her let know what is up as in ur no so that we can discuss immediately i need this woman,s no so that i can control her on phone i have office here in ghana and cotonou if let me have ur response immediately my i am in ghana now but will leave for cotonou by morning flight tommorrow if i speak with the woman and confirm from her that she will be in cotonou by 24th call me and give me the woman,s no +233xxxxxxxxx

ScoobyDon't
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not too sure about my lad making it from Accra now. He's still holding out for his fare to Benin despite being told several times it can't be done.

He's also claiming that he's phone is broke which is a first for me - A lad who doesn't want to speak.

I'll PM his email addy if you want it Gomer and you can send him a short message telling him what time Lvdmi11@ is arriving in Cotonou. He'll bite or he won't. I'm getting bored of him to be honest - very whiney!

Closed lad accounts x5
Safari Afua, The Worried Girl - Accra, Ghana to Cotonou, Benin. "Am very tired and i need to go have some rest. I don't think i will go out tomorrow." Thanks Blah!
parrot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oba looks familiar. He is one of the ones we baited? I could be wrong.

parrot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes Joseph Oba is our guy!!!

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay parrot - J0seph appears to be the alter ego of Richard.

I'll call Richard again to chew him off for not talking to Ludmi||a, and I'll post the recording so you can see (or hear) the trouble I'm having.

parrot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sounds perfect. Oh have I said thank you lately??

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No problem - I'll give him my UK redirect number and change the answerphone message. I'll be out in the morning but I'll be back in time for the flight in the evening.

I haven't asked any to make a poster but they usually do that themselves.

I'm hoping thet there'll be a nice blonde on the flight. It's an Air France flight so I think I can be pretty sure there'll be one. Shorty saw one when I sent him to Cotonou and, even better, he couldn't get near her. So there'll be plenty of arm waving and shouting of Ludmi||a going on.

parrot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Gomer, you can always tell Richard that Ludm1lla has a frog on her throat or a bad cold.

parrot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We have to email him one more time so we can monitor his movements with the read notifier so we can tell him Ludm1lla will be watching for her sign.

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

has summoned forth all his grey matter to write to me from one of his other character’s email accounts <DOH!> Razz that he is very confused. Seems they can’t find any Ludm111a at the Hotel Ritz Carlton in Paris.
I sent him the ticket and receipt but didn’t tell him what she looks like-still hoping for that sign. She's carrying $10K in blank AMEX travellers checks.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
parrot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

She also isn't listed under her name. She is listed under the production company for which she works! Silly lad!

parrot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One other thing you may ask him is why is he trying to contact your mugu! Is he trying to chop your dolla on this one!

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes - if they don't speak French they should say Onkoolur de Shevrur to any French person they see.

Actually if they need to ask a gendarme for directions then I guarantee that they will get taken there (away) if they say that to them.

ScoobyDon't
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What will be the local time in Benin for this flight arriving? 1950?

Lad keeps asking for a Benin number - keep telling him, Ludm1//@ won't take calls in Benin and insists on being met at the airport!

He has changed his mind about me sending him the travel expenses, he may now be able to get the money together!

PS - Gomer, did you get my PM with my lads email addy? I sent it but it's not in my sentbox

Closed lad accounts x5
parrot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Gomer

I just PM'd you a new email from Richard.

Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I fear that any lads who turn up at shorty's house may be in big trouble.

Quote:
GUY,FORGET THAT TRASH!

COME TO HOUSE, THEN YOU ARE DEAD, YOU LIAR!

I KNOW YOUR GAME!

I will wind him up even more so he will be hiding behind the front door with his bb gun for weeks.

shorty has been going by the name Rev C0rn3lius Ab3day0.
Mr Gomer has an account with the same name which has been used to chop his dolla in the past. I am also baiting him from another addy which mr gomer has taken an interest in. Shorty is sending warnings about it in all directions. I am also working on getting him to cameroon.

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
Jerome
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh the flight arrives at 19h50 ?! I thought it was in the morning.

So I've sent a dozen mails to different lads I had waiting, telling them I had an urgent issue and that I came directly to Cotonou. Let's see what's next...

Flag Monaco Benin Benin Benin Ivory Coast Ivory Coast Ivory Coast France France France Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Mortar Mortar
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is the call I just made to Richard from Ghana who is using an associate in Cotonou. He is heavily into 'wash wash' and wants to do that with Ludmi||a. Many have tried but she prefers to shower alone.

http://Gomer.fileave.com/MrGomerVRichard.mp3

I had to do some off the cuff lying and some of them were quite good and I'll use them next time. Very Happy

------------------------------------------------------------------

Interesting - I make Joseph 0ba as a Ghana Lad and we thought he was Richard's Cotonou Lad

He mailed Ludmi||a with this message this evening

Quote:
Pls i will like to have your phone number now, and also call me now so that we can talk it is very important kindly make sure you send me your telephone number.

I've had a rethink and if you have him down as sending him an ASEM parrot then he could be a bona fide safari for you

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Peter Mens@h is another Ghana Lad and a complete dingbat

Ludmi||a got these from him this evening

Quote:
Dear Madam
We shall take care of all that you have to nothing to worry about we
shall give you the warmest Cotonou hospitality as for your monies you
shall have no problem on your arrival , we look forward to receiving
your in cotonou tommorrow.we will be coming to the airport to pick
you.
regards
peter mensah

Quote:
Dear Madam
You have nothing to worry about as we shall accord you all the
hospitality any bank customers deserves as you may know that cotonou
is a very peaceful country this is a clue about hotels in cotonou here
The Hotel Dona Benin proposes you 21 comfortable and entirely
air-conditioned 3 stars category rooms of which 6 Single, 14 Double
and 1 Suite.
we shall be meeting tommorrow
regards
peter mens@h

He's mine and clearly in the Shorty mould - a complete brainless moron. What's he on about hotels for ? I'll see if I can mate him with Shorty and start breeding super mugus.

------------------------------------------------------------

Jean Phi||ipe is a Cotonou Lad and therefore may be Richard's associate

He's probably Richard's accomplice so I'llput him down to you parrot.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Matuso Franc0is is from Nairobi so I doubt he can make it.

He's mine but I think there's more chance of England winning a rugby match than him getting to Cotonou, but I'll keep an eye on him.

------------------------------------------------------------------

After all that work we are down to two probable meeters and greeters for Ludmi||a, only one of which will represent a safari, but that's not bad considering it was achieved from ASEM's.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic