SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The great charity scam *dolla chops aplenty*

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bello, with no more cash forthcoming, has dropped Dan a friendly line to discuss the position

Quote:
U STUPID FULKER NOW U MESS IN MY BUSINESS U MUST DIE A GHOSTLY DETH WITHIN SEVEN DAYS. I DEY AXE MAN MODERFORKER,AYE, AYE. I GO OGWUGWU AKPU SHRINE N SWEAR 4 U. KOM KARI MEANS U B DEAD VERY SOON, GRAVE DEY WAITIN .

U DONE DIE ALEADY NOW U NO GO FIT REACH WHERE I DONE REACH 4 LIFE OKEY. I B BLESSED IN THIS JOB. I B TEARIN CASH. COME MAKE I CHOP U MONEY N COLLECT FROM U MAGA. IF U SEEE ME, U GO RESPECT, U GO FEAR FACE. U GO BOW 4 ME LIKE WHO DEY HALLOW CHAMBERS FOR SENNATE.

U YORUBA GOAT THAT USE ONE BOTTLE OF OIL COOK ONE POT OF SOUP WHY CANT U MAKE MOUTH U INGRATE, I DON'T BLAME U, YOUR MOTHER IS STILL FEEDING U SHE COMPLAIN EVERY DAY OF U TRYING TO RAPE HER SHE SAID U HAVE BEING SLEEPING WITH YOUR SIBLINGS, U HAVE EVEN GOT ONE OF YOUR SISTER PREGNANT U HIV POSITIVE.

BASTARD FULK WIT MY GOOD SCARED HEARTH BUSINESS, I AM RIGHT AT YOUR BACK WATCHING U IF U MAKE ANY MOVE I WILL GET U ARRESTED, IS ONLY HOMO SEXUAL LIKE U CAN ANSWER U, WORTLES TOUT THAT STILL WEE IN YOUR PANTS I WILL MAKE IT A HEAD LINE NEW IN THIS DAY NEWS PAPER THE KIND OF PERSON U ARE AND THE KIND OF AMOUNT U SAID U ARE HAVING IN YOUR RITUALIST ACCOUNT.

U R BASTERD OF HIGHEST ORDER. UR PAPA DEY ARM RUBBER STARVIN DEAD ON ITA OKO ISLAND BEGGIN 4 FOOD. U SO SMAL EVEN EFCC DEY LAUGH AT U.U HAV NO LEVEL. UNO GET EVEN PENTIUM 1 FOR HOUSE U DEY TAKE 48 HOURS TO REPLY ONE EMAIL U NO GET 10O NAIRA TO BUY TIME FOR CAFÉ. U NEVER VISIT NA WESTARN UNION IN U HOLE LIFE. NO MONEY WILL EVA COM UR WAY. U WILL DIE A POOR CHURCH RAT.

MY REGARD TO UR OSU FAMILY. NA DRUKARD IDIOT U CALL UR FARTHER NO BE U FATHER. OOOOO. CLIFFORD ORJI DON FORK UR URGLY MAMA N SHE GIVE AM BELLE SHE BORN U. HER TOTO DROWS LIKE OKRO SOUP SMELLING DAMN THING I WOUNDER HOW U COPE WIT ALL DE ODOUR FROM HER PUSSY. ABEG MAK SURE DAT HER PUSY GET CLEANE COS IT STINK OP ALL OF NIJA.

IDIOT LIKE U WHO NO GET SENSE.I PITY U SO MUCH BECAUSE I DONT NO WHERE UR FULISHNESS WIL LEAD U. I ADVICE U TO GO BACK TO UR VILLAGE U MAGA. I NO KNO WHY I DON WEST MY TIME ON FOLL LIKE U. BUT I DON SHAM FOR U N SEE FIT TO DASH U WIT CUSTOM BOX TO GOTHROW JOBS
[email protected]

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLL

I AM BELLO

Laughing

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
Opps I crapped my pants
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am The Gilbert email I vote safari

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Closed lad accounts X22

PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE AND PLEASE I NEED THE MONEY FOR MY SON TO CLEAR THE HOSPITAL BILL
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

WBHY, that is fahking poetry, (not poetry, but faaaahking poetry). Yu deh da one me no no fe seh it, but yu da one of dem.... bow_down

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
larry
Old Telecom Guy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Chase that lad out of town!!!

"Mimi si yule ninayesema ni mimi" - Larry

"sir i have just told you the gospel truth" - D4n Nkw3rr3
Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkw3rr3: Port Harcourt to Abeche (with a layover in Cameroon)
Closed lad accounts x 4 Cellphone x 2 pony
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

New mail from 4 hours ago, IP 41.205.163.144 (Onitsha, Nigeria):

Quote:
Dear ,
How are you today? hope you had a great day. how is mum? hope she is doing good too? the foundation is very greatful to you the way you are handling this delicate issue.

Did you note how arrogant and rude that is? did you see how he describes poeple? Yes this was what the foundation was thinking and afolabi has said it in the sence that he afolabi goes about getting peoples emails from internet and starts asking for money using the name of our humble Foundation.

This is evil, we dont know this man, this has shown the foundation why your people call Africans scammers and cheats, just look at what this afolabi is doing with the name of this humble foundation, he must have gotten our contact and your contact from the internet.

Please sir, tell all your people to stop dealing with , he is evil, i is the right man from this humble foundation and mandated by the foundation be taking care of all communications concerning fund donation from people like you and your church.

You people should stop sending the foundation's money to , i sent you the mails he sent to this foundation calling us fools in the foundation and bragging how he will buy a car for himself and his girl friend, only those mails are enough to tell you that is evil and not from our humble foundation. when the foundation have thousands of women and children here in camp depending on us for their daily lives and living.

Sir, your peopls should stop sending the foundation's money to , he is evil and wicked in heart.

Thank you sir,

Finacial Officer

Then he got really upset when he got another email from the chopper shortly thereafter (Same IP):

Quote:
I and the foundation dont know this man, we dont understand what he is saying in his mails to us. we dont understand why he is doing this at all to the foundation. sent this mail just now to the foundation and the foundation ordered me to forward the mail immediatetly to you to see.

He is treathning the foundation, still calling us fools at the foundation, but our LORD,JESUS is greater than him. This will tell you everything you need to know that is evil and we dont know him.

This is just the gospel truth that am telling you.
Stop sending the foundation's money to him, he is evil, theif and wicked in heart.

I sent him this back:

Quote:
This is not good. Obviously someone close to your organization is trying to steal from you. The church ladies have requested before any more money is sent that we receive a picture from you with a sign that says "I am ". They are also requesting that all future mails from you after this photograph use the passcode of " touches the children".

Currently, between the money they have raised, plus the money I have collected from my own personal inheritance, we have almost $80,000. At this point, I believe we will have about $100,000 by tomorrow. I have decided that we will not use Western Union for any more transfers as they seem to be totally unreliable. Our options are wiring it to the bank, or we may also need to send the money to one of our missionaries in your area to bring to you.

Let me know what the best option is for you.

I also found this funny (yet sad) picture on a Nigerian blog site:
http://naijanewsdump.blogspot.com/2008/09/cdxix-419.html

Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg

Last edited by sir scam alot on Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not only has he a dollar chopper and some mates who I reckon are seriously losing patience with him, he can't even get out the door of his refuge:
Quote:
please i will send the pics latest by week end ok, we want to see if the heavy fight between the rebel forces and governmentforces can calm down a bit before we get the picture.

Poor poor lad..... Twisted Evil

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
justicebdone
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Poor boi D4n

Dear Oliver Nekkid,

How are you and your crew members? hope you all are doing pretty good.

Nekkid, hold the money for the foundation, the foundation and the bank is correcting the senior financial officer's account, we will send to you the account next week so that you will pay in the money into the account.

The bank promised that it will be fine now when they finish correcting it.
This humble foundation is praying for you and your crew members daily.

Thanks and have wonderful weekend ahead.

Dan Nkwerre
Financial Officer

Also, these were the two accts sent to Al4n,

1) BENEFICIARY: QINGDAO ORICH INDUSTRYAL CO. LTD BANK OF CHINA
BRANCH: SHANDONG BRANCH
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 381001147868094001
SWIFT NO: BKCHCNBJ500

2) INTERMEDIARY BANK: CITIBANK N.A. NEW YORK
SWIFT CODE: CITIUS33
BENEFICIARY BANK: SHANGHAI PUDONG DEVELOPMENT BANK
ADDRESS: NO. 689 BEIJINGDONG ROAD, SHANGHAI CHINA
SWIFT CODE: SPDBCNSHOSA
BENEFICIARY NAME: SUNSHINE AUTO INDUSTRIAL CO. LIMITED.
RM 907 JQD553 WING TUCK COMMERCIAL CENTRE,177-183
WING LOK STREET, HONGKONG
BENEFICIARY ACCOUNT NO.: OSA11443630286287

F****** d*** motherf***** if you really sent the f****** money why don't you send the f****** control number at once cos I don't really have the time to f*** around with you anymore....you messed up my own Chritsmas too. Nathan "The Potty Mouth" Hitman

If you dont know you are now the Company Police. The Annoyed Check Lad

BACK the ATTACK
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, it seems like his banks were shut down. Now the one in China could take longer but I have a feeling he isn't going to use that one because it costs them a pretty penny, at least 50/50 to use one of those offshore banks unless they're a part of that group. I can almost say with certainty he is not a highlevel scammer and he is probably very worried that his offshore person is the one that's chopping his dollar, so that's why we haven't been offered that bank again.

I'm guessing he's setting up some new bank accounts, which we'll be more than happy to close, again. I threw him the idea of having a missionary from our church deliver the money who just conveniently happens to be working on the same continent.

ETA: I didn't realize he had given us two banks in China. Hmmmm, we will need to instill more fear of overseas partners in this lad.

pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
PiddlerJohn
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Out of interet, how does a scammer in a nigerian internet café, especially one as naive as this, manage to have a bank acount in China?
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Often there are scammers in other countries, many of them of them ex-pat Nigerians, who will allow the money to be sent to their bank account in return for a cut of the funds. If a lad tells his victim to send it to a bank account in Nigeria, Ghana, or elsewhere in West Africa, he stands the chance of the victim twigging. Also, it allows him to be where he claims to be from. I've had numerous lads pretend to be in China and want money sent to China, when in fact, their IPs come back as Lagos.

The foreign or "offshore" accounts also serve as form of money laundering. I hope my explanation makes sense as I have only had one cup of coffee and am dealing with a blistering head cold.

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's back in Port Harcourt and sent me this:

Quote:
GOD bless you million folds for your understanding and touching the lives of these displaced women and children here in Africa. Greetings from the foundation to you.

the foundation and the bank is trying to correct the senior financial officer's () account and make it more protected because of what happened earlier as in the issue of af0labi. I will send the account details to you next week. I will get you the picure by weekend.

Please you people should not send any money again to af0labi or b3llo or whatever he answers, he is evil and not an employee of the foundation. If they mailed me earlier before sending that money to af0labi,i would have stopped it.

Please sir dont be offended with this, there is nothing wrong with sending money through western union, the issue is are you sending it to right the person?

You can still use the western union to send the money, it will get to the foundation if you use the details i will give to you. if you want to send the money through western union please use this details and it will get to the foundation and we will write you and tell you that we have reieved the money.

Use this details and send the money through western union it will get to the foundation and others will have the confidence again in using western union.

Dont send the money with my name(D@n Nkw3rre) but send it with the foundations senior finacial officer's name(). It is him who will go to the bank to clear the money, all you needed to do is to send to me the mtcn number and the security questions so that i will give it to him.

Please when you send the money make sure that you collect the MTCN and the secret questions from the westen union and send to me becuse without it we can not get the money.

Just try the western union with this details below the money will get to the foundation, they did not use this detail when they sent the money to afolabi that was why we did not get the money. but use this details below, it is the foundations details and we will get the money.

Try the western union again with this details below, the foundation will get the money and it will not miss again.

Details to use at western union:
Name:
Bank: Intercontinetal bank(western union)

Remember to send the MTCN number and secret question to me when you send the money if not we can not get the money.

Thanks
D@n Nkw3rre
Financial officer

He didn't like my gentle hint for the missionary to meet him somewhere. I may have to smack him over the head with it.

Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

SSA,

I've just confirmed to Dan the orders from Rev Howard about No WU transfers, and also adviced him to make the meeting with the Scared Hearth missionary, or Afolabi will get the job.

BCC'd you on that mail.

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Noted. I was going to put him through that special WU process and mentioned it to him. I told him we used it to send money to our missionaries in the field. Of course that will get hacked too, if he wants to go that route.

Meanwhile, I'll work on getting him to take a trip.

Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^
I'm betting he will prove reluctant and whiny, and will need careful nurturing to get him on his way.

larry
Old Telecom Guy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The little old ladies have been going door to door all day abd collected another 7,000 dollasa (wow!). Time to tell D4n....

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkw3rr3: Port Harcourt to Abeche (with a layover in Cameroon)
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
The little old ladies have been going door to door all day

..don't forget to tell Dan about how badly their corns are hurting. Laughing

larry
Old Telecom Guy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

oh yes..... They are back out again tomorrow. Of course all the money is turned over to the Pastor.... Need to keep the pressure on the lad.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, Conniehas been trying to send two laptops to our "foundation". Dan sugested selling them and shipping the money, soConnie said that because of their charter, they are not allowed t send it, and since Sudan is so war torn, maybe they can ship it to another address, the "main office". We get this response: (which is masked)
Quote:

SSA, I was thinking of a P@rcel Dire¢t package, gone awry, maybe with a cheque in it, move him up towards Abuja, where the box is being held for a signature. When he gets there, he will be told the package has been sent back to the church. If we can time that with a meeting in Chad, for him it would be two birds, one trip, for our lad.

Let me know your thoughts on that.

BTW, I love you, Bluth, OD and Verucas work on the American mule. That safari is amazing, and the photos? Outstanding! Really well done!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
larry
Old Telecom Guy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

3d1th has informed D4n of teh money raised today and received a quick response....

Quote:
Dear 3d1th W1sst0n,

Greetings in the of the Most High GOD, you are a great woman. you and your members will be rewarded greatly by GOD.

i will send to you the account number next week so that you can pay in the money for the foundation.

Thanks
D4n Nkw3rr3

And tomorrow is another busy collection day. Won't he be happy?!!!

Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Doc,

I should require him to show some ID for the picking up of that package as well, of which he will have to e-mail you a copy first. Let's find out what this scumbag looks like.

EDIT:
^
Quote:
Won't he be happy?!!!

No. Twisted Evil

csudebate
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My bull semen business recently made a huge profit which allowed me to up my donation to this organization to $100,000. First, Mr. Dan Nkwerre, needs to fill out the brutally complicated tax forms I sent him. My financial advisor will not allow me to release the funds until the forms are filled out properly.
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^
csudebate,

Are you donating this money independently, or through the Sacred Heart church?

Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I will get the banner definitly this week end, sir am not a lazy man only that the volume of work for me these days is too much,i needed a help to carry on
Rolling Eyes

I've been playing it slow with him, I wasn't going to go for payments until at least December, up until now I've been extremely nice with him. I've plans for more photos in which he's going to have to get 2 teams posing. that's 30+ people also forms filled in by all participants.

I've mentioned I've heard news of the 'confusions with the payments' but as I've just recovered from sickness picked up last week in London while travelling back from Asia I've been somewhat out of the parish loop.

I'll be travelling to South America next week, so more delays for him.

I think he see's the sponsorship as a back up so I'll make it very clear to him that there'll be no money sent until well after the proposed safari time, which should hopefully have him stranded for Christmas.

I'm also thinking of bringing in a crazed Filipino bride some time soon Laughing

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like the PD idea. It worked quite well on the other bait which as far as I know, is not the same lad. Sometimes I almost get the two mixed up but then again, this lad is a complete moron compared to the others.

Lad just sent this, I guess we don't need to worry about using Mike Tango Charlie November S3cure: Laughing

Quote:
Dear ,

This foundation will forever be greatfull to you for your understanding and wisdom with which you are following the foundation with, you are a great man of GOD in deed. GOD will reward you in millions of folds.

Sir, ok we can use the western union money transfer and ask them to give you the western union photo forms for us to fill and send back to you this is still one of their new secure process instead of the other process that is time wasting and at the end of the day when you gets closer to getting the mtcn number, if you make the mistake of clicking wrong box you will be asked to start all over and over and over again. Rolling Eyes

Use the western union and ask them to give you western union form photo secure process, attarch the forms and send to me we will fill the forms with our picture send to you so that western union will release the money to us.

This is more better since our bank is still working on our account and the foundation needed this funds to continue work as time is no longer on our side because we want to see that these women and childlren gets into this new acccommodation this christmass, we want to use it as you people's and the foundation's joint gift to them this christmass.

Please sir, the foundation is requesting you to use this western union photo form method because of the ugency and time to get this building finished, it will be safe for you and our foundation and aslo faster. collect the photo forms scan it and send to us, we will fill it, put our picture and send back to you, you now go to westrrn union to give it back to them to release the money to us after they must have verified our details in the form.

I sent him this and BCC'd WBY on it:

Quote:
I think we are going to have the money delivered to you by one of our missionaries. We cannot make any more mistakes here with the funds. First we need to see your identification with the picture and code that I have asked you to begin using. If you cannot get this right, then as I have told Mr. Bradford, we cannot send you the money as you are not using the proper precautions to safeguard our donations.

So we're going to have to line this up, then fire up the trusty PD truck and send him a package. I'm sure it will result in yet another very satisfied customer.

larry
Old Telecom Guy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The new bank account number has been provided by the lad.

Quote:
This is the foundation's bank details please pay in the money into it.

CITIBANK NEW YORK ACCOUNT DETAILS FOR USD PAYMENT
CORRESPONDENT BANK
NAME AND ADDRESS: CITIBANK N.A. NEW YORK
111, WALL STREET, NEW YORK
SWIFT CODE: CITIUSEE
ABA NO. : 21008089
BENEFICIARY BANK
NAME AND ADDRESS: INTERCONT1NENTAL BANK PLC
SWIFT CODE: IC1OBNG1LA
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 3601237165
FURTHER CREDIT PARTY
CUSTOMER NAME: 0SU0H4 UCH3 NN43M3K4
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 000620l000ooo247

EDIT: Actually it looks like two bank accounts, Question

Sent to Alan.

With this account closed we need to up the pressure to get him on Safari. Cool

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic