SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

What's your fantasy bait?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
parrot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Putting them in the same cell as Bubba after they scammed Bubba's mother!

"I got your email and you made me laugh, I guess you have slapped a lawyer before, if you slap me, I will jail you, WELL JUST JOKING, I guess I triggered your anger, by my ealier speech, I AM VERY SORRY, I was so stressed up in the court today"

"these documents are personal as they are alot of scams around and need certain of these informationd for their personal use."
fsmith9095
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My first post here so please excuse me if I'm not up to speed for a bit.

But all of you are geniuses! I love it. Scam baiting somehow brings justice to the universe in turning the tables on these criminals who prey on innocent people.

Not sure if this has been discussed or not. But I normally would wait until I've collected 5 or 6 scam emails then cross forward them to each other.

Or lately,I've been giving them my contact number and address to the local authorities with a contact name being J Edgar Hoover,Elliot Ness,etc.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Scuttlebutt wrote:
Yastreb wrote:
I've tried to get Lads posing in fantasy-style costumes... that was my dream, but I think Nurse Nasty and Rumbero have that modality sewn up!
Your dreams scare me....

That's Sword and Sorcery style fantasy - not other kinds... Rolling Eyes

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Convincing all of them that Western Union have gone out of business, and
dragged down Moneygram with them.. Wink

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
Sleepless
Goat Licker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad busted by EFCC..
No bribe to buy his way out...
Cellphone confiscated...
Computer access denied...
Nearest WU 5000 miles away...

as he spends his days doing some *real* work for a change.... cleaning toilets, picking up refuse in Lagos, de-worming goats...or ... or...

Oh heck, I just woke up Confused

"You demanded for tampax i bought it now where are you?" - Z4k3 4dams
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts x19, Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safaris- Lagos Nigeria to Paga ("Crocodile City") Ghana; repeat Lagos to Tokwari Ghana - 3800mi. (With SH & Craig & Frumpy )
Safari Safari Safari Nancy, Security Guy, Robert Accra to Tamale (with SH)
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Getting a lad or 2 to get into a boat and travel 20 mile out to sea to meet me on my luxury motor yacht.

or a church where the initiation ceremony involves video footage, a boat, a heap of chum and once the sharks come in the lad must swim around for 10 minutes. if the lord accepts him as a member of the church they will not bite.

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
CrazyCanuck
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I actually had my fantasy bait come true.
My lad tried to get me into an advance fee loan scam and by the time it was over he had become a "Stunt Lad". He was practicing his jumps on his bicycle when something went terribly wrong. He was bedridden for 2 1/2 months as a result of his collision with a moving car. Twisted Evil
I was baiting him from two other accounts and put him through hell when he dropped communication while he nursed his injuries. beating
I've now been baiting this same idiot from different accounts for nearly 3 years .
He has now twice filled out his immigration papers to move to Canada. the first set was somehow lost. Rolling Eyes

Because our protocol officers were in the airport yesterday but could not find him....... Mrs Carole Jerome
Immediately I receive the 10%, I will remit the fund to your account as soon as possible....Dr. Patricia Jacob
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, one really far off fantasy would involve a lad setting foot on Antarctic ice...

But one that I really want to do, once I found the right lad (I may have the right lad already, but he deserves a little break from big challenges for a moment), is a lad handling a burning chainsaw.

Early on here on Eater I've been mentioning burning chainsaws in a few places and thus my mentor gave me the task of getting a video of a lad with a burning chainsaw...

Well, you get what you ask for, right?

One day I'm gonna get that video!

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
Scuttlebutt
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Introduce him to someone who lives on Terra Del Fuego (venezuela?)

I think they do tours to the antarctic from there..its -30 on terra right now too..

"High school is a lot like prison, the sex you want, you ain't getting; the sex you're getting, you don't want" -The New Guy
buried under 419 emails
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a few, most are pretty simple

One, to some how have one of my baits lead to the massive arrest and conviction of mugus.

another is to have my mugu flip out and trash the cyber cafee. He looks fine one moment the next he’s smashing monitors, keyboards babbling really insane stuff.

I came extremely close to it with my cookie monster trilogy, I mean painfully close. The whole thing was three baits on the same mugu and they all ended with cookie monster.

Cookie beat my character to death, shot him in the next, and finally ran him over in a tank in the final bait.

One day if you hear about a mugu going insane in a cafee wonder if it wasn't me

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mugu scams the daughter of a major crime boss. Daddy takes it personal and engages an elite baiter who safaries the mugu.

Safaried mugu meets the crime boss and crew instead of the next victim.

Crime boss and crew take great pains to convince the mugu that scamming is not an impersonal business but rather is an unacceptable personal violation.

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
Funky Wolfman
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For me it would be sending a lad on a safari to a deserted island with not enough fuel on the boat to get back. Of course he would need a sat phone to communicate.
scam ba'itor
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I would love to send a Lad on safari to Somalia. On foot.

ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mine was to have a lad make a sign for T.A.S.B.E.M. Advertising Agency (I had a few pretty good scripts) or to get a badly chopped unicorn from a pet scammer. Sadly, I'm a terrible baiter, so I've never gotten any trophies in the first place.

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SamSpudz wrote:
^^ convincing them to become a pirate and arriving at Haradhare dressed up like Johnny Depp, or Captain Birdseye looking for a guy called Butch Laughing

Man, I was soooooo close to that one. He did believe I was a pirate, and he did have four lads that wanted to join my crew, but at the last minute he demanded money before he traveled.

I've sent him an email from my pirate captain asking if he saw my exploits with the oil tanker on the news. Never give up on a bait.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic