SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My Curiosity (about Lad's understanding)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm very much a newbie but seem to be getting along OK (baiting ultra-safe and most baits now over a month old and one lad, having been on abortive trips to the bank six times, currently apologising profusely to me for his bank account - yep reported - not receiving my money).

However, I'm curious about a statement in a letter from a new bait, and wonder what ideas are behind it (and whether I can use them to my advantage).

The new money-loving love of my character's life, who knows full well (or should know full well, due her endless boring references to it) that my character has a PC of her own, sitting in her bedroom, said,

'I want you to check your emails twice a day now, even if it means going to the cyber-cafe.'

Why would he think that she needs to go to the cyber café when she has a PC of her own?

Is it just total inattention to her drivel, or is there some reason (in his mind and experience) that she would not always be able to check emails on her own PC?
parrot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They only skim your responses. Some don't even do that. The trick is to get them off script so they have to read what you write and respond to it.

They don't pay alot of attention as their focus is strictly on getting the money they are after.

"I got your email and you made me laugh, I guess you have slapped a lawyer before, if you slap me, I will jail you, WELL JUST JOKING, I guess I triggered your anger, by my ealier speech, I AM VERY SORRY, I was so stressed up in the court today"

"these documents are personal as they are alot of scams around and need certain of these informationd for their personal use."
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, it's just the lad saying even if you are out doing errands, you should stop what you're doing and run into the nearest cyber-cafe to check for any important messages from him.

I would respond that you'll do as you please and he can stop ordering you around (only I'D TYPE IT IN CAPS WITH LOTS OF !!!!). Wink

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's also trying to make you understand how important you are, and how secret/important the transaction is.
Time is of the essence, so he wants to avoid delays cause by you not reading his emails on time.

Tell him you don't know of any cyber cafes in your area, and could he find some for you?

And to show how serious you are about helping him, do as JMR (bless him) says ans use LOTS OF CAPS.

you bloody nigeria scammer you scamm me of 6,800pounds : Billy a cheque scammer.
Closed lad accounts x? Easter EggMortar x2
Ninja Bloody hell I've been ninja'd
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to help 419Eater.com fight the good fight]</a>
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I should ignore him for three days straight, and then say, sorry the local cyber-cafe was closed for repairs after some scammers in there were shot by the Special Patrol Group, and say you thought he meant you were ONLY to use the cyber-cafe for this secret deal.

Rule 2: Always do what your Lad would least like you to do. Laughing

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic