SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

LIVE WEBCAM SAFARI - ***Result!!!*** - Trophy Pics on p6

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Julian Day
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm watching now, and will watch until 13.45
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

CANCEL THE ABOVE!!!

Will explain all in due course Wink

N

Oh [the captive] ate his own willy!!! HAHAHAHA. I saw the look of excitement in his eyes like no other meat taste better!! yummm yummm! HAHAHAAHAHA. He cut his big right toe, his penis and penis shaft at different stages- funny funny funny!! He did this where some promiscous women do all sort of things. I know they were all thrilled. ahahahahahhhhhaaaaaa. His penis shaft was sewn to his nostril and more!! The doctor did a good job!! My men took picture of him parading him around the market square and public schools where everyone sang him wanker praises!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! I will continue to torture him unless I receive my $150,000 reward for wasting my time!! Period!
LetsGoYanks
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would but I can't! It's not working on my computer.

Jerome
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What now?
I'm watching it, nobody's there. There were some people a few minutes ago though...

Flag Monaco Benin Benin Benin Ivory Coast Ivory Coast Ivory Coast France France France Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Mortar Mortar
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The mugu is in a supermarket on *** Street until 2:00 (ie in just over 30 mins). Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Not sure where the supermarket is relative to the webcam.

Any chance we could organise a watch rota after that? He will probably have another look behind the pillar. NB this would only be to get some good trophy pics - I already have a couple but they're not brilliant.

Thanks!

N

Oh [the captive] ate his own willy!!! HAHAHAHA. I saw the look of excitement in his eyes like no other meat taste better!! yummm yummm! HAHAHAAHAHA. He cut his big right toe, his penis and penis shaft at different stages- funny funny funny!! He did this where some promiscous women do all sort of things. I know they were all thrilled. ahahahahahhhhhaaaaaa. His penis shaft was sewn to his nostril and more!! The doctor did a good job!! My men took picture of him parading him around the market square and public schools where everyone sang him wanker praises!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! I will continue to torture him unless I receive my $150,000 reward for wasting my time!! Period!
Julian Day
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can watch for 30 minutes (more if you need) starting at 2.00 p.m.
A SKYHOOK
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

any chance of a still shot or some thing im hanging out waiting the sespence is killing me Crying or Very sad Wink

Twisted Evil Last edited SUN/8/2010 by one of the skyhooks The pointed eared fairy, aka "Yasterb" is much nicer looking now since the operation thats her in her new avatar the one on the left with the wax "dummy" of the old elfie Twisted Evil
Ab5olutD
DB Please!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm using the cam right now. In half an hour, at 14:15 UK time I'll leave it

F3rnando Just1ce: "I have given all of my work just now to do this" (286 clicks, 5hrs 6min 34sec)
Hag0p L0utf1c: "you are eating CHICKEN,I am eating nothing,this is not justice"

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for a 100% risk free oportunity]</a> [Click here for WU, MG or BT forms]
Julian Day
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^
Ab5olutD -

I'll go on at 14.15 UK then, and stay on for 30mins until 14.45.

(Suggest we resist the urge to log onto the cam too much...it's a small privately-owned cam, might easily crash.)

Last edited by Julian Day on Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Blimey - what a morning!

First, big thanks to Julian Day bow_down for keeping an eye on the camera while I kept up the e-mail dialogue with my lad. In fact, JD spotted that my lad's representative really had shown up, but there was a delay on the webcam snapshot function so no trophy picture. Sad

The next problem was that my lad's lad was apparently witing in the gift shop (around the corner to the left in this shot), rather than next to the blue pillar with the sign on it where I had told him to. I had to lure him out - but my lad was nervous and wanted to control the situation.

Here is a sample of the e-mail exchanges that followed:

Quote:
Lad:
Be in front of the gift shop NOW.

Me:
Remember he must wait by the G1FT SH0P OPEN sign (on blue column next to the hotel on Pier Street), and not in front of the gift shop. The people in the gift shop have already been giving me strange looks because I have been waiting here in the freezing f*****g cold since 9:00 because your man is as lazy and stupid as you are!!! I will be hiding behind the blue column with the sign on it (there is a small footpath there).
Tw*t.

Lad:
WHAT CLOTH ARE YOU PUTTING ON AND COLOUR OF IT??????????????? Shocked

Me:
i'm behind the f****** blue pillar!!!!!!

Lad:
My representative is around the Gift Shop area.....come outside and let him SEE YOU!!!! He is around the Gift Shop!!!

Me:
I am by the f*****g sign!!!!!

Lad:
You have to make this look like you are truly giving him a gift! Stand in front of the gift shop where he can see you!!! It won't take more than 5 minutes and we are done!!!

Me:
he must go back up *** street to the g1ft sh0p open sign (blue column)

Lad:
CALL HIM ON PHONE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me:
I DONT HAVE A F*****G PHONE AND I DONT TRUST YOU ANYWAY!!!!!
LOOK - IF HE IS IN THE GIFT SHOP, I AM ONKLY ABOUT 10 YARDS AWAY!!!
LETS GET THIS OVER AND DONE WITH!!!
TW*T!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lad:
Why would you NOT WANT MY REPRESENTATIVE TO SEE YOU IF YOU ARE GIVING HIM A GIFT. HOW RIDICULOUS!! WHAT IS THE STREET NUMBER OF WHERE YOU ARE!!!! MAYBE IT CAN HELP!!

Me:
there is no f*****g street number its where i always said i would be you f*****g tw*t!!!!! look at the map i sent you, read the instructions i just gave you. stupid c**t!

Lad:
SIMPLE INSTRUCTION..... GO RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE GIFTSHOP AND YOU WILL SEE HIM THERE OR NO DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me:
[No reply - let him stew!]

Lad:
IF YOU ARE 10 YARDS AWAY FROM THE GIFT SHOP, COME RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE GIFT SHOP TO GIVE HIM THE TEDDY BEAR!!!! HE IS WAITING!!! HE IS GOING TO LEAVE IN 10 MINUTES IF YOU DON'T DO THIS!!! HE IS FREEZING HIS BALLS OUT!!!! IF DON'T DO THIS, YOU CAN GO TO HELL WITH YOUR MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND THEN YOU CAN SAY GOODBYE TO [YOUR FRIEND] FOREVER!!!!

Me:
i know you are lying. if he is in the shop he would not be cold.
bastard!!!!

Lad:
HE IS IN FRONT OF THE SHOP, NOT INSIDE.
WHY SHOULD I BE LYING IF I SENT SOMEONE OVER 2,000 MILES AWAY TO MEET YOU ON *** STREET!!!! THINK!! IF MY REPRESENTATIVE RETURNS HOME WITHOUT THE PACKAGE, YOU WILL BE IN FOR TROUBLE!!! WATCH OUT!!!

Me:
listen i am in the f*****g hotel garden behind the blue column. tell him to wait on the footpath there and i will hand the teddy to him over the fence. no-one must see me!!!!

Lad:
IF YOU ARE HONEST, YOU WILL NOT PLAY GAMES! FIRST, YOU CAN'T CALL HIM. AND TWO, YOU CAN'T MEET HIM IN FRONT OF THE GIFT SHOP, AND THREE YOU DON'T WANT ANYONE TO SEE YOU!!!! MY REPRESENTATIVE IS LEAVING IN FEW MINUTES. NEVER BORDER GIVING HIM THE TEDDY BEAR IF YOU CAN'T MEET HIM RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE GIFT SHOP.

Me:
tell him to walk 10 yds back up pier street. i'll walk up to him like i've just arrived. tell him i was running late and i apologised via you.

Lad:
OK..Let's see if this works.

And sure enough... (behind the sign on left) Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

...and the top of his head Embarassed

In the meantime I sent myself a couple of little e-mails which should have a very interesting effect on my lad's morale. Watch this space... Twisted Evil

Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

THANKS CAMERA GUYS!!!!!

This just in (13:46):

Quote:
Your last email came in at exactly 11:35 now. Now it is 1:39PM UK time. You haven't responded for over 2 hours!!! And you expect me to be happy? Listen if you are scared about my representative harming you, then you are wrong. For crying out loud, he is at *** Supermarket on *** street where is safe for the handover perhaps. Besides, he doesn't even know the TEDDY BEAR contains money. He doesn't know you are paying my reward to release your dear friend. He is only told to collect a gift from you. And finally, he is NOT ONE OF MY TERRORIST ASSOCIATE. Be wise.

Ab5olutD
DB Please!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, congrats!!!

Are you expecting them to come again? Or shall we stop watching?

F3rnando Just1ce: "I have given all of my work just now to do this" (286 clicks, 5hrs 6min 34sec)

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here for a 100% risk free oportunity]</a> [Click here for WU, MG or BT forms]
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^

Dunno.

Depends largely if the supermarket is behind the camera, or further down the road towards the sea-front- and we don't know. If the latter, he will have to walk past the cam to get back to the station - otherwise we will need him to go back down the street for another look.

I can't e-mail the lad to ask because it will ruin my other modality. Sad

N

Julian Day
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, unmistakably the same guy that I spotted at 10:49, walking quite quickly down the pavement from behind the camera! Stood out as not being a native of the Island Very Happy , and having the short dark hair and red scaff/hood.

I'm soooo annoyed that I wasn't quick enough to save the image, but the webcam was refreshing very quickly, and it would have needed lighting reflexes not to miss it.
parrot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am so glad that this happened so us folks in North America could see it live!!! bow_down

"I got your email and you made me laugh, I guess you have slapped a lawyer before, if you slap me, I will jail you, WELL JUST JOKING, I guess I triggered your anger, by my ealier speech, I AM VERY SORRY, I was so stressed up in the court today"

"these documents are personal as they are alot of scams around and need certain of these informationd for their personal use."
Julian Day
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^

I'm sure that the supermarket will bea small local mini-mart (rather than a superstore!) in that location. It could be on the short street behind the cam, but I [/i]think[/i] I remember a few other small shops round the corner on the left, by the Gift shop.

So he could come either way by the cam, but most probably on the left pavement.
Ab5olutD
DB Please!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok guys, 14:15, I'm leaving the cam.

F*** I didn't spot him.

Good luck!!!

parrot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh I know this can't be done but it would be perfect to tell this guy that thousands are watching him make a fool of him self live on webcam just for the fun of it!! Humiliation at its best!

"I got your email and you made me laugh, I guess you have slapped a lawyer before, if you slap me, I will jail you, WELL JUST JOKING, I guess I triggered your anger, by my ealier speech, I AM VERY SORRY, I was so stressed up in the court today"

"these documents are personal as they are alot of scams around and need certain of these informationd for their personal use."
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@JD

Prob. only worth giving him a couple more minutes (see below).

Thanks

N

Quote:
I sat on my computer with my eyes glued on it waiting for you to respond, but you never did!!!!! I am calling off the entire agreement!!! You will regret for your coward actions!!! My representative is returning back now. How do you think I feel sending someone to you and you refused to meet him let alone giving them a teddy bear??????

Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wonder how my lad will react to this?

Quote:
OK - I'm back home now.

I kept my promise, I did what your guy said and kept my PDA turned off. I went straight back to my car from the hotel and never looked round.

Now you must release my dear friend. Send me the flight details asap.

I really rsent having been blackmailed by a tw*t like you, and if I had had any choice in the matter I would NEVER have paid you the $250,000. I hope that the money brings you mothing but misery.

Tw*t-c**t!!

And finally - if you do not keep your side of the bargain, I have enough evidence to get you arrested and executed!!!!!!

parrot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

AHAAHAAHAAAAA I was thinking the same thing. Then I open the thread and you did exactly as I was hoping!!!

Too much!

larry
Old Telecom Guy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

very very nice!! clapping

"Mimi si yule ninayesema ni mimi" - Larry

"sir i have just told you the gospel truth" - D4n Nkw3rr3
Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkw3rr3: Port Harcourt to Abeche (with a layover in Cameroon)
Closed lad accounts x 4 Cellphone x 2 pony
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep - amidst all the panic this morning, I sent myself a note, disguised to look like it came from my lad. In fact, when I forward it to my lad, he will realise that it actually comes from the bent barrister (created by me) who has so far chopped several hundred thousand of his hard-earned dollaz. Twisted Evil This person keeps sending my lad mocking e-mails from his new villa in the C4yman Islands, showing off about the new luxury yacht he has bought, not to mention the coke and prozzies, and thanking my lad for supplying the mugus and the dollaz. Needless to say this guy makes my lad burn up with rage. Very Happy

Quote:
Mr *** my african man has been an idiot he got on the worng train but he is on his way to *** Ile of Wight and he will meet with you at 10-00. I will email you the exact place there is no need for you to phone,i will do whatever is easiest for you.
BEWARE BEWAER i know that one of the enemies of hamas in pakistan is tryikng to steal the money and they will send a man to the gift shop HE WILL BE AN IMPOSTOR YOU MUST NOT GIVE HIM THE MONEY. For security reason i have change th password my man will say " nice day isnt it" and you will reply " lovely day for sailing on a really expensive luxury yacht" is that ok?
sorry sorry sorry about this mr *** and remember there is no need to phone i will do everything by email like you asked.

parrot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My guts hurt from laughing! This guy is good for at least a dozen safaris!!!

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Ninastian - Sweet. I'm really glad you got your webcam safari. Nice chop at the end. He should be properly infuriated. Laughing Thumbs up clapping clapping clapping

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic