SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

LIVE WEBCAM SAFARI - ***Result!!!*** - Trophy Pics on p6

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love the way this lad swings between being easily offended and being a ruthless killer:

Quote:
I don't care if you believe me or not, find another location (London is perfect!) so we can conclude this business once and for all. We can conclude it today if you like! Why should we continue to waste each other's time if you really want your dear friend home? I am out to make this deal with you.

Besides, I have not refused your handover plan. Just that I5le of W1ght is a lonely, dangerous and deserted island Surprised for my single representative!! He asked me to send bodyguards to give him protection which will take some time to organize!!! Are you prepared to accept/face the risk if anything happens to him or the package? In the event he dies, I will kill you!!! I don't really care about your f*****g money!!!!No battalion of Soldiers in the UK can stop me when I act!!!!!!! You haven’t seen me act that is why you have the audacity to insult me as many times in a day as you would like.

Why would you say I tell a representative he is going to get a package without telling him what the content is, are you not the one who said my man can check that the money is there after he gets the TEDDY BEAR and unzips the back? Do you want me to send you a portion of your email about "meeting arrangement for my reward" that states that? Tell me how do you think? I expect you to be more understanding and co-operative than ever, not being unnecessary bossy and arrogant!!!

PS I don't intend to postpone this meeting due to some unsafety or inappropriate conditions. Look if you are honest and truly want me to get that money for [your friend's] release, you will agree with my decision for a change of location. I like to destroy people who disobey me, Shocked but not just any innocent person who give me reasons that are justifiable for working for me, not to mention our relationship. You are beginning to take my leniency for weaknesses!!! Beware!!!

Ooo-errrr!!! I'd better handle this with kid gloves...

Quote:
You stupid imbecile!!!! Listen - people do not get murdered in the UK for carrying teddy bears!!!!! Haven't you read Brideshead Revisited???????? IN FACT, THEY ARE ACTUALLY F*****G FASHION ACCESSORIES THESE DAYS!!!!!!

And if the problem is that your representative will be scared by the idea of acarrying a large sum of money - THEN DON'T F*****G TELL THEM!!!!! Again I ask the question - why would it be in my interest not to give you the money?????

So here's what we will do. You tell me the lowest-risk object for your retard to be seen carrying, and I will hide the money in that. You can tell him he is picking up a f*****g birthday cake for all I care!!!!! Then he will have nothing to worry about! And nor will you, because you must know that I WILL NOT TRY TO DEFRAUD YOU BECASUE I KNOW THAT WOULD COST MY FRIEND HIS LIFE!!!!!

So this time find someone who will obey your orders and not wet themselves at the prospect of a nice relaxing day out by the British seaside!!!

SO GET A GRIP AND FIND SOMEONE ELSE!!!!!!

P**fter!

I do hope that reply wasn't unnecessary bossy and arrogant...

Oh [the captive] ate his own willy!!! HAHAHAHA. I saw the look of excitement in his eyes like no other meat taste better!! yummm yummm! HAHAHAAHAHA. He cut his big right toe, his penis and penis shaft at different stages- funny funny funny!! He did this where some promiscous women do all sort of things. I know they were all thrilled. ahahahahahhhhhaaaaaa. His penis shaft was sewn to his nostril and more!! The doctor did a good job!! My men took picture of him parading him around the market square and public schools where everyone sang him wanker praises!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! I will continue to torture him unless I receive my $150,000 reward for wasting my time!! Period!
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
lonely, dangerous and deserted island

Funny Queen Victoria didnt think that when she lived at Osbourne House
I think your lad may be more frightened of some of the r esidents of another well known establishment there
Wurzgnubbel
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds to me he just needs your heads up for the bodyguards.

Why not tell him that he can bring the whole Nigerian Army along to the webcam meet?

Of course they all must be identifiable, most likely with some kind of a tattoo. Or just holding a sign saying "I am not the bodyguard of a scammer!" would be perfectly fine. Or maybe they could wear indian featherhats?

Or, even better, just carry around their machine guns clearly visible. So no assassin would get any ideas.

the test question here is still who is the bastard b@la h@ssan, so were did you change the test question, and there is no change in this slip, this is the first slip you sent to me, you are wasting my time and dont call me a bastard in your next mail. (Hitman B@la H@ssan)

Closed lad accounts 5x
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ask and you shall receive... Very Happy

Quote:
If it is in your interest to get [your friend] released you will not continue to argue words with me or get authoritative if you understand his life is at stake.
Well, this is what we are going to do. I will play by your rule somehow though.
1.Neither will I give my representative the impression you are giving him money nor will you.
2. I will tell them it's Christmas present they are going to pick.
3. He will approach you in front of the Gift Shop at a particular time as though you got the gift from there, not in the scentific method you described earlier. What do you think? This is just a safe method so they don't get scared going to that isolated island!!!
4. If you can seal off the teddy bear so the zip at the back is not revealed, then it is pretty okay. Before then, you MUST make sure the money is well packed (and tied properly) so when the teddy bear is shaked, it doesn't appear anything is inside it except the fabrics made of cottons inside of it. You will to give my representative a get-well greeting well-packaged for [your friend] so he can return with it to the UK to meet you. This way, none of my representatives get scared one bit. You will find me to keep my side of the bargain if you have no skeleton in your cupboard. If this meeting doesn't take place by Friday morning it will be by Monday.

I have told him it must be Friday.

Oh [the captive] ate his own willy!!! HAHAHAHA. I saw the look of excitement in his eyes like no other meat taste better!! yummm yummm! HAHAHAAHAHA. He cut his big right toe, his penis and penis shaft at different stages- funny funny funny!! He did this where some promiscous women do all sort of things. I know they were all thrilled. ahahahahahhhhhaaaaaa. His penis shaft was sewn to his nostril and more!! The doctor did a good job!! My men took picture of him parading him around the market square and public schools where everyone sang him wanker praises!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! I will continue to torture him unless I receive my $150,000 reward for wasting my time!! Period!
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Could remind him that there are web cam eyes all over London invading a private transaction Twisted Evil
p.
littlejetties
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love that this dipstick continually refers to the payment as his "reward" and "my money" etc. As if you owe it to him for being such a swell guy.

I'm new here and I've very much been enjoying this particular adventure. I hope someone shows on Friday.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater, littlejetties. Very Happy This guy is by no means the average scammer we deal with here. He is a complete nutcase. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My lad shows his caring side:

Quote:
I will let you know if Friday can work out. Sorry about your chest pain. I can send you herbals from natural roots, it works better than Western treatments.

I can be very caring, but people like you force me to do evil things! I used to have chest pains in the past but was cured by herbal treatment. How does your affect you: Does it make you breathe faster than normal or you could hardly breathe? Or does it cause you a lot pains when you have worries like the case of [your friend] returning to London? Let me know.

If only you had transferred my reward to the account I recommend we wouldn't have been through this hell of time-wasting task!

To which there is only one response:

Quote:
If you weren't such a tw*t, we wouldn't have been through this hell of time-wasting task!!

Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like he might be up for a Leicester Square meet, although the weather forecast isn't promising.
Don't forget to have a go about his 'wuss' sidekicks that don't like the weather, remind it is f**king winter nearly.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
TheBarSteward2
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If the safari fails and if you fancy a strange twist, you could always email him from another friend of the victim, saying the original friend is deliberately delaying the payment because he is getting his end away with the victim's wife, and the longer he delays paying the kidnapper, the more bedtime antics he gets up to.

So, the new friend could offer to pay the debt, but he only has $5000. Perhaps he could send it by WU? Oops, I mean MG. Oops, I mean bank account. Ooops I mean at Liverpool Station. Liverpool Lime Street that is of course. Can you swear in scouse? Laughing

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is absolutbely amazing. I cant believe he's still emailing you after all the insults.

If that scammer put this much effort into getting a job maybe he could earn $250k himself lol

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe this time?

Quote:
I have been trying to confirm with my representative when he can be there. Please allow him to be there between 9:00am to 10:am Friday morning.He is going to meet you at the front of the gift shop in *** street. He is an African representative from Liberia. I am going to forward you his number you can call between this time, so you can communicate with him prior to this meeting. Make sure you call him so there isn't any issue of delay in the meeting schedule at the stipulated time or appointment.

Make sure your PDA is working, so we can communicate before and after the handover takes place. You will have to give him the gift package. i.e the teddy bear and get-well greeting card for [your friend] - whom is your dear friend.

Once again, the communication code is still what you need to identify him as my representive, that is, someone I sent to meet with you for the handover . He is going to ask you....."who is your dear friend" and your response will be " [his name]" as agreed. Confirm to me this is understand before the meeting takes place at the stipulated time.

parrot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is it possible to get him to hold something identifiable so that when you get him on the webcam he can be identified. Otherwise you will be walking up to every person on the street asking them that silly question. He can carrie a bouquet of flowers or wear a pink hat or something.

"I got your email and you made me laugh, I guess you have slapped a lawyer before, if you slap me, I will jail you, WELL JUST JOKING, I guess I triggered your anger, by my ealier speech, I AM VERY SORRY, I was so stressed up in the court today"

"these documents are personal as they are alot of scams around and need certain of these informationd for their personal use."
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thisa arrived an hour ago (07:20 UK time):

Quote:
My representative is on his way to *** (and to meet with you on *** Street at the front of the gift shop. Please call him for guidance. Here is the number to call: 07***. I didn't want to postpone this meeting for Monday since you have hospital appointment. You have to help me and help yourself. Don't ask anyone to do the call on your behalf. I told him he is coming to receive a gift (i.e teddy bear and a get-well greeting card as planned) so he doesn't get scared going to that isolated island! Also, I assure you no risk calling him from wherever you are. I give you my word.

We'll see. But I'm b*ggered if I'm going to phone the lad, beacuse 1) I never phone lads, 2) the more inconvenience for them, the better, and 3) the more phone bills for them, the better. Twisted Evil

I have simply guaranteed (by e-mail) that I will be there. Wink Let's see how they respond to that.

baitBean
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

any sign of the lad?

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Received at 09:47:

Quote:
My representative was in Portsmouth Harbor a few minutes ago. He is getting a ferry to cross over to the island. Please allow him at least 30 minutes from now. I am doing my best for this handover to take place. It will help if you will call him.

Meanwhile, I have been developing a sub-plot which could result in a dolla-chop, depending upon how vindictive I feel... Twisted Evil

Julian Day
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If he's really in Portsmouth at 09:47, and genuinely doesn't know the Island, it will likely take him more than 30mins to get to the webcam.

I'd allow myself more like a minimum half-hour for the faster passenger ferry, plus another half-hour to find a taxi to the meeting point.

If he gets the car ferry, perhaps allow 90 minutes. And obviously local train or bus on the Island rather than taxi will add more, depending on winter timetables.

Good Luck that he shows. Very Happy
Albator
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

* suspense rumble *

United Kingdom x4 Filipino flag United States x7 Germany
Closed lad accounts x64 Mortar x11 Goat Nurse Nastys Audi TT
T.W.A.T(co-bait with MoP)
Sand Timer
-S4m 07/01/08-Ongoing
-An4st4s1y4 (Vlad) 11/26/08-Ongoing "I would iron your cock through trousers while it will not be firm"
-0um4r (Hitlad) 11/28/08-Ongoing
-Y4o 02/19/09-Ongoing
-Ver0nika (Vlad) 384d

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Support 419Eater.com]</a>
<a href="http://scamwarners.com/forum/index.php">www.scamwarners.com</a>
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the info JD - it will help meplan my coffee breaks!

I have a nasty feeling that by the time my lad's lad arrives there a couple of hours late, someone else may have walked off with that gift-wrapped teddy bear! Very Happy That'll teach him to keep 419-eaters waiting!!

Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
He is close to the gift shop NOW.... call him for confirmation NOW!!!

Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's there - tense Mexican standoff under way...

Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

According to the national rail web-site, this is costing the lad £35.80 for a return ticket.

It's 2 hours just from Waterloo to Ryde, plus getting to the meet site.
Nice day out for the lad.
I hope he is enjoying it.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
baitBean
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

any body recording screens or can post the webcam link?

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

manbiteslion wrote:
***IMPORTANT!***

Most small webcams like this expect a load of 1-2 people at at time at most - lots of baiters hitting it at the same time will mean NOBODY will get to see anything!

It is MUCH better if the OP plus someone technically capable of recording the stream record it live (Try Wayne), then post the resulting video on YouTube, otherwise the overwhelm will mean nobody will see it at all

***Sorry for the stars and so forth, but I hate to see a good bait spoiled***

Twisted Evil Last edited SUN/8/2010 by one of the skyhooks The pointed eared fairy, aka "Yasterb" is much nicer looking now since the operation thats her in her new avatar the one on the left with the wax "dummy" of the old elfie Twisted Evil
Ninastian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HELP!!!

I've got an urgent RL situation on here - I can't man the camera any more. Pls could some of you volunteer (via postings not PM) to watch the camera for say 15 mins at a time, starting from the hour (2 mins time).

URL is http://axis-7ee97c.axiscam.net/view/index.shtml

Note there is a 2-3 secs delay on the snapshot function. Right click and use "save as" once you've snapped.

Look for a young black guy, very short hair, dark clothes, bright red hoodie/scarf(?). He could appear from behind the cam or from around the corner.

If he doesn't show in an hour, then he prob won't at all.

I'll post the whole story later today if I can.

Thanks!!!

N

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic